Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Deepak
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7 to 12 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
  • I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
2. What are your strengths?
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • Yes I do not have any personal business right now.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- K.Varshith
2. Your age -18
3. Time zone India- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day -8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord - MR UNITYkrypton#6598
6. Your Nickname -Jod Glockz
7. Your ID -565
Additional information
---To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server .I have been in many illegal and legal orgs which means ive seen how both sides of the city is like. The main thing is i want to help the citizen in the city. I can handle multiple things at one time, I feel that I can be a good candidate for admin.
--Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
--My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.
--yes ,i will leave rp for becoming an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
--(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, I will and I don’t even own a business in the city.

Sylvia Som

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL:
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: GMT -5 (EST)
4. Average online per day: M-Th 4 hours, Fri-Sun up to 10
5. Your Discord: ilvy#1134
6. Your Nickname: Sylvia Som
7. Your ID: 620

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I’d like to assist the current administration team with their duties on the EN2 server because the population is quickly growing, and the success of the server is dependent on having a strong team behind the scenes. Whether in-game or through forum management, the current team could benefit from the extra help I can offer to increase to players positive RP experience. I’d also enjoy learning more about the GRP project from a different perspective, and to offer diversity and inclusion within the server administration team.

-Clear written and verbal communication in English
-Ability to empathize with others and offer constructive support, advice, and solutions
-Prior experience in confidential judiciary proceedings and remaining unbiased

-Over-explaining myself

-Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@dds#0167 - Rossie Blu - 248

@Pranith Sanz#3105 - Pranith sanz - 2582

@FiveMark#6666 - Mark Loops - 1618

@iAmAmir#1993 - Eddie Blu - 1380

@WildCat#1806 - Anthony Hills - 2014

@MR UNITYkrypton#6598 - Jod Glockz - 565

@JetPanja#1994 - Pawan Kalyan - 574

@ilvy#1134 - Sylvia Som - 620

Interviews will be at 18:00 Server time on 1st February​

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Your name IRL: Vatsal Mishra
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-12 hours
5. Your Discord: 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
6. Your Nickname: Justin Smith
7. Your ID: 1002

A) I want to become an admin because in my whole rp life i gained much experience to help the players out from trouble and i am trying from very long time to become an admin because currently i am putting 6-12 hours in this server so i decided to put this time in helping out people those are in trouble and punish those people who are not letting Legit player enoying rp because now i am emotionally attached to this server so if i see any hacker destroying roleplay i cant see that and it is not necessary that all the admins are free all the time.

B) My Some Strengths Are :- Quick learner, handling multiple things, a lot of irl and in game experience and time management

C) Everything is a bit difficult to learn at start but with my quick learning qualities, I feel that I am able to overcome it.

D) Yes
E) I Dont Have Any but if i own in future i will surely sell it

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: javon
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: wocpint#6969
6. Your Nickname: Jay hus
7. Your ID: 2295

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be able to help out in the city and I know that late night in my timezone not many admins are in the city and I want to help change that. I am very active in the city playing around 8-10 hours a day. I also enjoy helping people as much as I can when they are new and need information so I will be able to answer questions that are asked by players in contact admin. I also would like to become an admin because I’ve played in the city for a while and I have a lot of fun here but imo my days of RP are coming to an end but I don’t want to leave the city I rather spend time helping with what I can.
2. What are your strengths? I am good at teamwork, I speak good fluent English, I am patient and not toxic.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? It can annoy me when people are acting foolish
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes as I mentioned above
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes that’s fine

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
I like being busy and helping people and I've been in the city for a very long time and always worked my way up and I've been wanting to become an admin for a long time now so here I am applying for admin and I know there's a lot of Fail RP in the city so I can help reduce that amount and I've been in the city for almost 9 months and I worked for EMS 6 months and reached the rank of Chief so I have leadership skills and have never gotten a warning for Fail RP neither a strike from my organization so I believe I will be a good fit as an admin too I am free almost every day if not every day. I would be happy to work as an admin as I love keeping myself busy which will be good and being active and as a Chief, I handled a lot of situations in my organization so I don't think I should have any problems doing that as an admin too, I've been reading the rules everyday too as its something. when I become an admin I will always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to everyone!

* I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.
* My greatest strength is my writing skills. I work well under pressure, and I've never missed a deadline.
* I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
* My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.
* I have spent more than 9 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now
* I know to handle pressure and time management
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

* Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
* I'll be more patience at every time
* I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

* Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

* Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Last edited:

Ashhar Baba

Deputy Chief Of SAHP
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ashhar Ansari
3. Time zone: +5:30 GMT
4. Average online per day 6-8 hours weekend 8-9 hours
5. Your Discord: Jake Miles#6570
6. Your Nickname: Jake Miles
7. Your ID: 14557

Additional information
I have been roleplaying in this city for over four months now. I've been in gangs, I've been in legal orgs, I have participated in many events as well. Now I believe it is time for me to help others in the city. Ensure they are following rules, RP is going on, and make sure they are enjoying themselves while playing on the server?

My communications skills with other people are good, and I speak fluent English and Hindi/Urdu. This will help me quickly solve situations with the players to avoid missing out on RP action!
I dedicate myself to something I begin with; for example, I started in NG from rank one and now all the way to 4th highest in command (Major.) I do not stop until I achieve the goal I aimed to desire.
I am against favoritism and am fair to all people no matter who they are or where they are from.
I am good with IT and computers, and I can solve software or even hardware issues in some cases as I have a great interest in computers.
I am also good at time management.

Sometimes I'm too nice to the other person leading me to be more easily persuaded in some situations.
If I know the opposition is wrong and they argue with me, I get annoyed and frustrated a lot.

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life.

I do not own any business to sell.
Deputy Cheif Of LSPD

Last edited:

JoeyBozo

Player
Player
1. Charlie
3.GMT
4. 10-12
5. TakeOaff#9349
6. Joey
7. 7633

Additional information
I would to like become an admin to help people make the city as enjoyable as it has been for me and keep others from ruining it for new citizens and the numbers of new citizens keep doubling everyday, i see many things every day that i wish i could help with. i am very active and will always put my maximum time and effort

being as active as i am and knowing what i want from such a city that has potential, and knowing the rules to a great extent, and being able to see situations from both sides as well as being a good listener and not making the wrong decisions and choosing sides!

I can be very loud at time but would not affect my admin abilities

Yes of course id be willing to do this to make peoples time as enjoyable as mine has been in the city

do not have one

Last edited:

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16 1/2
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 9 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time. I am also mature for my age. I know the rules also pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I have been in the city for a long time I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as me.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Romy Vug

Pick a side
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Rodney jayson
2. 15
3. EAT

4. 5 to 8 hours a day
5. droppy#2887
6. Romy jayy
7. 6112
Additional information

• I would like to increase the quality of Role-play in the city by teaching and explaining to citizens the rules.
  • I have been in the city for enough time to learn all the rules so I think I would me perfect for this position.
  • I love helping people in need and I think there is a lot I can do in the city as an admin that would benefit others like giving punishments where necessary .

2. What are your strength?
  • I have good communication skills.
  • (mature) My age doesn't proof anything, my matureness will!
  • I am hardworking and take everything I do very serious.
    Experience being an admin in another fivem server.
    I have respect for all.
    I am a quick learner!
3.What are your greatest weaknesses?

• Frustration with others who perform at a slower pace or to a lower standard than you expect of yourself.
  • discomfort when I leave responsibilities incomplete.
4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes i will
5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
  • Yes i will.

Last edited:

Serena Sylveon

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#3165
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

I like being busy and helping people and I've been in the city for a very long time and always worked my way up and I've been wanting to become an admin for a long time now so here I am applying for admin and I know there's a lot of Fail RP in the city so I can help reduce that amount and I've been in the city for almost 9 months and I worked for EMS 6 months and reached the rank of Chief so I have leadership skills and have never gotten a warning for Fail RP neither a strike from my organization so I believe I will be a good fit as an admin too I am free almost every day if not every day. I would be happy to work as an admin as I love keeping myself busy which will be good and being active and as a Chief, I handled a lot of situations in my organization so I don't think I should have any problems doing that as an admin too, I've been reading the rules everyday too as its something. when I become an admin I will always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to everyone!

* I am a good listener and will try very hard to find a solution to a problem I'm a fast learner and I'm always open to new ideas.
* My greatest strength is my writing skills. I work well under pressure, and I've never missed a deadline.
* I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
* My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed.
* I have spent more than 9 months on the server so I guess I can help people properly now
* I know to handle pressure and time management
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

* Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
* I'll be more patience at every time
* I sometime forget somethings and I will get lost in head.... happens with everyone.

* Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

* Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz
best of luck zubair

Teddy bear

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ted
3. Time zone: GMT + 1
4. Average online per day : 5+
5. Your Discord: Villan#0000
6. Your Nickname: Osama
7. Your ID : 7002

Additional information

I have motivation, I have been trying for months on server 1 and also server 2 to become administrator but it never went good, never made it past aplication. This time i want you to give me chanse to prove myself, i have all knowladge of Rules and Grand RP Server functions. I love type of RP on this project. I love to do costum RP events to be fun for everyone and to everyone to enjoy it. I can speak several different lenguages which will help me even more with helping people. Fact that i can speak many lenguages helper me to be able to play on many different RageMP servers, and get knowladge of different types of RP that there is, the is always different types of RP player which need understanding and easy explanation.
Since i have played on Grand RP for long time and know how it is to start all over again, I will be able to answear any questions that any new player can have.
I am ofcourse hoping to work my wy up to become administrator and help players even more, do my duty that is needed to be done.
I will be more then happy to become Cirme adim in future since i have been leader and deputy so many times, i have learnt from my mistakes and feel comfortable now with all the Turf/FZ timingings.
I have strong understanding of server rules, Know everything and can answear any questions players might have

Uderstanding people.
tolorant
deducated to my job

- this is pretty basic answear but pretty much nothing that can effect me being administrator. I might sometimes fell sorry for people and take their apologies
yes
yes

Conner_atkin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL : Ronan
2. Your age : 15, 16 in march.
3. Time zone : EU/UK
4. Average online per day : 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord : sinful.#0001
6. Your Nickname : Conner_Atkin
7. Your ID : 4855

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : I want to become admin because i feel like i can help with ideas and make sure the admin team keeps up with the reports and forums, and i have the best knowledge with rules and orgs. and im ready to become the best admin i can be and push my abilities here. and ive fallen inlove with the roleplay experience here.
2. What are your strengths? : knowledge, quick learner, open minded, calm, polite and helpful, quick with replying.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i get frustrated when ive told someone to do something over and over.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Last edited:

Munna Tripathi

deputy chief of LSPD
Player
Information

1. Pranay.
2. 18.
3. IST.
4. 5-6 hours.
5. Munna Tripathii#0170.
6. Munna Master.
7. 4692.

Additional information

1. I love to help people, I know lots of rules about this server if someone ask any question about the server so i can help them respectfully/ professionally. if any city member doing non-RP things so i will punish them in right and professional way I want to become an admin to make sure everyone is playing by rules and make sure its fair for everyone because I see people making mistakes in lot of situations every day I want to help other to achieve what they want while make sure they are following all city rules and its fair for everyone.

2. I am very respectful to everyone and i am very calm person and i can handle time easily .

3. I have little bite of anger issue.

4. for sure.

5. I am ready.

noob_ke_photoshop.jpg

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
1. Your name IRL : Deepak
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 7 to 12 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Deepak Raj#3034
6. Your Nickname: Deepak Raj
7. Your ID: 430

Additional information

• I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
  • Yes I do not have any personal business right now.

Select for moderation Edit

ZACK_DUTSH

Player
Player
1. Your name zack dotsh
2. Your age: 29
3. Time zone: GMT+0
4. Average internet per day: 10/15 Hour
5. Your Discord:ZACK_Dutsh#0007
6. Your nickname: zack dotsh
7. Your ID:12902
additional information

1. Why do you want to become an administrator? To help the admin and help the citizens, I can speak Arabic and English because I see many people who do not speak English and I want to help them get the best experience in the city

2. What are your strengths? I'm honest, I made the right decision, if I'm responsible, I have to settle myself and work hard

3. What are your biggest weaknesses? I don't know how to shoot with weapons, that makes me not go to battles

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes with pleasure

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes, I have no problem

Dean Yip

Player
Player
. Your name IRL - Dean
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - PST
4. Average online per day - 8-12h
5. Your Discord - 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚗#1337
6. Your Nickname - Dean Yip
7. Your ID - 6400

1. I want to become an admin for these reasons.
-I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.
-Hand out punishments to citizens of the city who are breaking the high standard server rules.
-I would like to help people who are new to the city with basic stuff to guide them through the city and help then with their new beginning to the wonderful city.
-Even as a citizen I've helped administrators with OOC stuff.
-I have been in every org from city 1 and 2 I have had my fair trade of time in this city and I think it's time to try something new that's the whole reason I'm even applying with all this experience I have being high command in every org legal and ilegal I want to use this knowledge to help the city as a whole and make a difference.

-My time frame is completely flexible, I'm on for a long time in the day at times where some administrators aren't available.
-I have a lot of discipline and dedication, this helps because I can be disciplinary to citizens of the city breaking rules.
-I like to think of myself as firm but fair, I can be very firm at times and put my foot down in situations, however I class myself as fair.
-I believe in courage, discipline, respect for others, integrity, loyalty and selfless commitment I've always stuck to this and believe its the best way to handle situations as everything is more clear.

3. My weakness is that I'm sometime a too honest with people, to the point they may not be able to take the honest feedback.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes, I am ready to sell my business as it is restricted to have a business as an admin.

Last edited:

Johnny Klebitz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Leeroy
2. Your age : 17
3. Time zone : Indian Standard timezone
4. Average online per day : 3-5 hours depends
5. Your Discord : Devil's Godfather#6366
6. Your Nickname : Roman Atkin
7. Your ID : 12021

Additional information

I want to become an admin because i have seen much injustice happening in city day by day mass rule break and then people getting pissed on admins because of it . By becoming an admin i will be able to serve the city and give the people justice which they need . Sometimes Admins make wrong decision but by becoming an admin i will serve the city and keep the city clean (in the sense : rule break ) and serve the city as an admin as much as i can .
Im friendly with strangers also a quick learner and make less mistakes in situations . Try to solve problems quickly and also being mature in situations and not taking sides on forums (justice will be served) also wont abuse my powers like others
Im bit short tempered .
It will be hard but yes i will be ready to leave RP life to serve Justice around the city
Yes ( actually dont have any businesses )

Top Bottom