Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Pikachu Uzumaki

EN02 EX-VAGOS LEADER.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL?
= Yasin Hossen
2. Your age?
= 19
3. Time zone?
= BST- BANGLADESH STANDARD TIME (UTC/GMT +6 hours)
4. Average online per day?
= 8-10h per day
5. Your Discord?
= pikachupikaz
6. Your Nickname?
= Pikachu Zero
7. Your ID?
= 40581

Additional information
1.Why do you want to become an admin?
I am in city for long time in all org, so I got proper knowledge of City and now i am ready to leave the RP life and want to serve the people with proper RP knowledge to other. even though I am clean from all OOC punishment (0-punishment history). Also, I worked AS HC for all organization, so I think I know those rules which is necessary for me and other.

2. What are your strengths?
My greatest strength is:
1. Quick Learner and Good listener
2. Cool and Calm in any situation
3. Solve any Situation with proper quick review.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My Greatest weakness is:
1. Overthinking
2. Trust anyone

4. Will you be ready to leave RP Life to become an admin?
As it being a long in RP and now want to take a break from RP and want to serve the Other people of server. soo i am ready to leave the RP life to Become An Admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, If i have got any business i will for sure leave or sell all but unfortunately i don't own any one.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards,
Pikachu Zero.

HadiKhatri

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information

1.Hadi Khatri
3. GMT+5
4.4-7 hours
5.hadikhatri
6. Hadi Khatri
7. 94346

Additional Information

1. I want to become Admin because, I've seen that some people keep breaking rules but they don't get punished,the only point becuz of which I wanna become admin is that I wanna punish the wrong doers and see that everyone is following the rp rules.

2.I have good decision making Power, I'm fluent in English.Im really helpful and I'll try my level best to help everyone,I got good social skills too which would help me interact with people.

3.I believe in people really quickly and think that everyone's my friend.

4.Yes

5.Yes

Last edited:

Koren Miller

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL John
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone EST which is night time ingame so like 22:00 to 4:00
4. Average online per day 8
5. Your Discord zuma.15
6. Your Nickname Zuma
7. Your ID 1133

Additional information
I have experience in the sever and really would love to join the admin team as I have never broke a rule in this sever. Also Admins on this sever are really cool people and I would love to join the admin team to have a good rep and help people out in the sever. I also want to help grow en2 and have people enjoy the sever.
My strengths are I am always on at night when admins are not to active. I also am very good at pc checking as I have in the past.
I can get annoyed when people talk over me.
yes
dont have one

madhav YT

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
Your name IRL :
madhav
Your age : 17
Time zone :GMT +5:30
Average online per day : 5-6 hours
Your Discord : madhavYT Offical#6589
Your Nickname : Maddy
Your ID : 102929
Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because i want to help city citizens at different situations and i have 1 year experience in GRP server and i have also experience in other rp servers due to which i can help citizens in GRP and give my best to stop crimes and rule breaks and i have also every legal organization experience in GRP server.

1. I can handle every situation carefully and calmly.
2. Self confidence
3. Fluent English speaking
4. Fast learning skills
5.I dont like lies even i also dont say lie

1. I cant make friend easily due to trust issues.
2. I do mistakes but i want to learn from them because i think mistakes make perfect everyone.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

5. Yes

Note : I have never been banned from any RP Server and i have experience of many legal organization in different servers also.

Jinx Maestro

Player
Player

Information
1. Your name IRL: jad
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC+5
4. Average online per day 12H
5. Your Discord: Saitama maestro
6. Your Nickname Dahbi
7. Your ID 125587

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? because im on duty all the day and i have a desire to be an admin i talk with 3 language arabic morrocan and frnch and english
2. What are your strengths? calm in angry situation patiente i can understand fast
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i dont have a weaknesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have a busnise
copy_AA2A0AD8-A762-42B1-9437-405099B5758C.gif

Last edited:

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname - Crazyy HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

-> I don't own any business

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
2. Your age
-> 22
3. Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
-> 8 Hours
5. Your Discord
-> alexroland
6. Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
7. Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
-> There are few reasons why I want to become an admin
i) I am playing in this server for nearly 1 year and I left playing any other game for the best playing experience. and one of the best communities of players. Even when I use to pass through SAHP HQ, which was my first org, I feels nostalgic. Cause it was the early days of me joining in the server. Many things changed but the community and strict action for toxic people as well as the cheaters and I loved that. I will be happy if I get a chance to join the team who take controls of ooc rule breaks and save citizen and server from chaos.

ii)Peoples are drawn to administrative roles because they enjoy leading and managing communities. Admins often have responsibilities related to maintaining order, resolving conflicts, and ensuring that the community rules are followed. I think I have that much power and managing skills and I will love to serve for my community.
iii) Admins play a crucial role in helping community members, whether it's answering questions, assisting with issues, or mediating disputes. I enjoy helping others and I tries to create a positive environment. If I get a chance to be an admin then this kind of thing that admin does, I can do also.
iv) Being an admin can provide valuable experience in community management, moderation, and conflict resolution. These skills can be transferable to various real-world professions.
v) Admins often interact with whole EN2 community members, including other admins and our project managers. This networking can lead to valuable connections and friendships within EN2 community.
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I can provide assistance and information around the clock and as I use to be online from 4 IC time to 18 IC time, that means it ensures that there's always support available for players in between that time zone.
(b) I can respond to queries and requests instantly, providing timely assistance to players.
(c) As I am playing from a quiet long time, I believe I have access to a vast amount of information and can provide details on a wide range of topics, including game lore, rules, and general knowledge related to various aspects within the universe of Grand RP.
(d) I can consistently enforce community rules and guidelines, ensuring fair and equal treatment for all players based on the established standards.
(e) I can provide neutral perspectives and suggestions in the resolution of rule breeches of server and also in case of complex or nuanced situations.
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I use to give mercy to people who begs me and latter it proves they were acting and doing same crimes or mistakes.
B) If something makes me angry or somethings make me sad, I use to forget the real world and forget that I am a human being and give the harsh punishment and after that when the anger gets lower the realization of the matter that things could be also solved in softer way with less punishment hurts a lot.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people. You have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews.

1- Saitama Maestro - 125587 - Saitama maestro

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
1. Your name IRL: Andrew Johnson
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +1
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours on week days 10h + weekends
5. Your Discord: miele1
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Silver
7. Your ID: 99971

Additional information
I think I have enough experience to become an admin, i have been an admin in some Five m servers, but in Grand rp I would love to be one I have lots of experience in Org and in general. I like to help people with their troubles from the smallest thing all the way to their biggest issues. So basically I would like fairness for all. I would love it if a chance came up for me to be an Admin.

Fluent English
Keep Calm in Stressful situation
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Don't like when someone offending me.

Yes

I Don't own a business but yea

Note: I know my punishment history is not good but i know all the rules and have not broken them in a while

SAHP| Davy Uchiha

i have 100 tricks even tho i'm not a trickster
Player
1. Your name IRL
Ahmed
2. Your age
3. Time zone
GMT+1
4H to 8h
5. Your Discord
itachi_106_uchiha
6. Your Nickname
Davy Uhihaa
7. Your ID

Additional information
i played too much rp in the server so i know pretty much the rules and i was an admin so i really like it
Quick learner
fluent in 3 languages (Arabic/Morrocan French English)
well i have only 1 is that i dont trust ppl easily
yes
yes

Zain Veneta

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Bailey

2. Your age-17

3. Time zone- GMT

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- baileybbb

6. Your Nickname- Zain Smart

7. Your ID-103257

Additional information

The reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who fly in new so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server or have been and they help a lot and I know most of the things in the server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and night times aswel about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who doesnt know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are asking for an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

- My speaking style and my English are very fluent good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is my Strenghts.
- I am also very patient with people
-I can tell when people are lying to me

-I can be untrusting of other people unless i know them well enough

-My Weaknesses is that I can get angry if someone shows me attitude when i have been equal

- Yes

- I have no business.

Last edited:

Napoleon Blanchard

Blacklisted For No Reason
Player

Information

1. Your name IRL : Youssef
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC+01:00
4. Average online per day : 8 hours to 10
5. Your Discord : SomeoneYTB
6. Your Nickname : Alexandres Dubois
7. Your ID : 67005

Additional information

Being a part of the daily life of this city , i saw that admins interaction and report is taking time to get an answer . I would like to help and help this server with my knowledge and clear the city from the too many rulebreaker that are destroying the city . I also think that i actually finished exploring the city as a player and that i should actually go to the other side

- I speak 4 languages (English - French - Arabic -Morrocan arabic )
- I have experience is managing and being part of admins teams in multiple games and multiple servers
- I have knowledge of the law and server rules due to my implication in many legal and illegal org
- I am a fast learner
- i have ability to communicate easily

- I am impartial and cold
- I don't have ability to trust people unless knowing them

Yes , i am actually ready to be part of the tooth fairy family !

Yes , i actually don't own any buisnesses and not planning to get any buisness

Hoping to join your team !
Best regards

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Silver

Additional information
I think I have enough experience to become an admin, i have been an admin in some Five m servers, but in Grand rp I would love to be one I have lots of experience in Org and in general. I like to help people with their troubles from the smallest thing all the way to their biggest issues. So basically I would like fairness for all. I would love it if a chance came up for me to be an Admin.

Fluent English
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Yes

Note: I know my punishment history is not good but i know all the rules and have not broken them in a while
ignore this please changed my ic name

miele123456

Need a Job
Player
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Bunter

Additional information

Fluent English
Fair at all times
Attention to Detail
Happy Nature
Hard Worker

Yes

Star Bablu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL: Noman

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: UTC+5

4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours

5. Your Discord: nomanrio

6. Your Nickname: Noman Rio

7. Your ID: 89486

Additional information

I Am playing on this server form past 1.3 years, I always wonder that how admins help thousands of people daily, I Always love helping people in game, I want to punish those who doesn't follow rules, Now after experiencing a lot in the server now I want to convert myself as a Helping hand towards the New Player And My Wonderful Team of Administrators .

Time Punctual
Love Helping People In Game As Well As IRL Honest
Patinate Towards My Job
I can work hard in pressure
I can learn anything Quickly

Sometimes I become more polite then its required

Yes

Yes

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL
-> Raunak Seal
Your age
-> 23
Time zone
-> GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day
-> 8 Hours
Your Discord
-> alexroland
Your Nickname
-> Alexx Roland
Your ID
-> 81675
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
-> I want to become an admin to help people especially new people in the server and give the justice to the people who is complaining. I know server has enough helper as admins and question may arise what I will give extra to that; I can say that I know I am a drop of water adding to a river but drops of waters can increase the volume of river a little bit also.
What are your strengths?
-> I believe I have few skills which act as a strength
(a) I am little bit older in city and I believe I know the city well. So, this knowledge can help in solving quarries of people and assisting them in solving problems.
(b) I am fluent in English and Hindi so it will be helpful to communicate with a certain community

What are your greatest weaknesses?
-> I have some weaknesses, though I am working on them.
A) I used to give mercy to people who begs me until it is a big crime.
B) I believe in a second chance that is bad for some scenarios.
C) I used to be honest while presenting discission and judgment if the accused is my family or friend. Ahh! That's how I lost many friends.
4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
-> I have been spent nearly one year as a player. I learned many things and I tried most of the things of the server. If I have to leave the RP life to serve for community, I will love to leave RP then. I even don't think that this move will pretend to be a wrong decision taken by me at any way.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-> I don't have any business. If I get one, I will happily sell it.

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Anuj Kumar

2. Your age- 18

3. Time zone - (GMT+5:30) IST

4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours

5. Your Discord - anujgamer__48127

6. Your Nickname - Crazyy HellFire

7. Your ID - 104783

Additional information

-> I have spent many hours in GrandRP experiencing every org , learning every set of rules of the orgs and the city , and now i want to help the city and the peoples by becoming the admin and helping them solve there problems.

-> I have good communication skill and good listener and i can deal different situatation with calm mind.

-> i try to be calm but sometimes when i am provoked by someone i loose my patience.

4. Yes It Is Difficult To Leave My RP Life. But I will Leave It For My Life Next Journey in RP.?

-> I don't own any business

Bella Trio

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Anuj Ghag
2. 23
3. IST
4.6-10 hours
5.pshyck
6.Bella Trio

Additional information
i want to become an admin because i have played rp for a decent amount of time in GRP over i did many type of rps including EMS and NG.I have found many people offending the server rules and i want to be an admin because i know i can make the server be better and better with me in staff team i would like to be one because i like helping people and punishing the ones who don't follow the rules and breaks them i will make sure the people will get good experience because i have done a lot i have been admin in German server and i helped a lot because i have so much knowledge that will help not only players but admins as well i will watch the server and will only do my best to make it better and better.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Marathi, English and Hindi fluently, i am take the situations very calm and professionally and i am talking professional.

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Top Bottom