Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, copying applications on forum is strictly prohibited any instances of those will result in immediate rejection of application without administrators (curators) checking them.

Albus Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Anmol
Your age: 18
Time zone: GMT + 5:30
Average online per day: 6-10
Your Discord:.lucifermorningstar1419
Your Nickname: Albus Pluxury

Your ID: 55758

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

I want To Become Administrator To mentain The Discipline In city and i also have past Experience as Admin

What are your strengths?

- My Greatest Strength is I have great amount of knowledge of Rules And Have Extreme Patience

What are your greatest weaknesses?

Honestly, I dont have any weakness

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

- Yes I will be ready to leave rp life

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-Yes in fact i dont have Buissness
En2 Administrator

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Umar Khan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 13:00 to 19:00
5. Average online per day: 5-6Hours(when free more active ,weekend)
6. Your Discord: devil_0002
7. Your Nickname: Bahu Pluxury
8. Your ID: 122248
9. Curator of which state: Crime Section

π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™©π™žπ™€π™£π™–π™‘ π™„π™£π™›π™€π™§π™’π™–π™©π™žπ™€π™£
:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been a part of this lovely Grand Rp for more then 18 months. I have scrutinized that various people do mistakes while doing RP because, they are unaware from the rules and most of them are new people from my vast amount of experience from En3 and En2 so i will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm really excited to become an admin at Grand Roleplay! I make sure I wont make disappoint to my admin team and will give my 100%.
I want to help make sure everyone has a fantastic experience additionally, I'm happy to guide citizens/players with my experience.

2. What are your strengths?
- I am a friendly person.
- Quick learner and quick understated.
- Great communication skills.
- I am a honest person, I dont like those people who does favourtism, and I tell everyone mistakes on face even though if he is my friend.
- I have good time management skills.
- I learn from previous mistakes.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- "I sometimes have trouble controlling my anger. That means I can get really upset in certain situations."
- "I like to trust anyone easily but now I overcome this problem and know very well how to handle with this situation".
- "I don't take it if someone disrespect anyone in front of me".

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- Yes, I am ready to leave rp life and willing to be an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don’t have. But if I have, I would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?
- No

I want to mention one thing before 2 months i was apply for admins and i clear the interview but as you know my age is different from my documents that's why my application was rejected but now my age is 18+ as per condition. i will makesure i never disappoint you again. Thank You

Madhav Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Madhav Singhal
3. Time zone: GMT+ 05:30
4. Average online per day : 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord: madhavyt12
6. Your Nickname: Madhav Salvador
7. Your ID: 45668

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
It's been a long time in the city, and I've learned and experienced many new things. Now, I want to dedicate my time to serving this server. It's my dream to become an administrator. And i saw some of my friend who are admin and got to know that it is fun job and a responsible job to do so and i am tired of doing rp and have spead like 3 years in rp and want leave rp life to become an admin and believe and i have experienced every thing in city of all type .

My strengths are i learn things quickly and can take decision as i have a experience as a lawyer
Hark working good communicating skills

till now didn't found one and dont even think so
Yes i am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes but i do not even own one

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Dear players, It is mandatory to make an admin application according to the new format.

The administration has the right to reject your application if

-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Please adhere to the proper guidelines for making an admin application.

Thank you

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Information

Your name IRL:
Mehtab Ansari
Your age: 20
Time zone: GMT+5:30
Average online per day: 5-7 hours.
Your Discord: nawabiking89157
Your Nickname: Viking Nawab
Your ID: 98376

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I am in the city from a long time, and I can't say I know all rules, but I know that much rule which can help me to help a new player to improve their life in city. As an EMS deputy I know how to work with other people as a team.

- I am good at learning new things.
- Good in teamwork and helping others.
- I am good in handles the tough situation.

- Sympathies with people sometime.

Yes, I am ready.

Yes, I am ready.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Nago Snow

Most hated player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Mohammed
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +1 /Morocco
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : from 14:00 to 04:00 that is my average time
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-12 h
  6. Your Discord ID: <@1013454916762751108> (nagosnow]
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nago Snow
  8. Your in game ID: 135382
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic and english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    - When I first arrived in the city, it was a completely new experience I encountered many positive aspects and also made some errors along the way. As the saying goes, we learn from our mistakes, and I definitely gained a lot of knowledge being involved in both legal and illegal organizations taught me a great deal about the city. I enjoy helping new players and strive to guide them to understand the rules, so they can avoid the same pitfalls I encountered. This way everyone can have a better role-playing experience, And also i want to help New players as the admins helped me when i just arrived in the city

- Good communicator
    - Hard working guy
    - Calm
    - Quick learner
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -Over commitment

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes i agree

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no issues for now

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    None

Last edited:

Ali Sheikh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Ali Abdullah
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours.
Your Discord ID: alisheikh777
Your characters' name (IC): Ali Sheikh
You're in-game ID: 91796
You're in-game level: 30.
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State.
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
. I have been doing roleplay in Grand Rp from December 2022. I know all the rules of server and I want to help new people who are coming to city, and I will give punishment who break rules.
. I know all about gangs and legal organization. I was part of all gangs and legal organization and gain much experience there. I was high command almost in every organization.
. I experience allot by doing roleplay now I want to become an admin to serve my effort for server and help admin team.
What are your strengths?
. Handling hard situation in peacefully.
. Cool and calm.
What are your weaknesses?
. Overthinking.
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Experience and knowledge.

. I want to maintain high level of rp in grand rp some people frequently brake rules so I will punish them so that the rp environment don't be disturb. I know all the rules of grand rp . I have experience rp as a doctor Leo and government officer. I have experience one complete term in almost all organization and gang as a good member. I am doing rp from 1 year in Grand Roleplay, so I know all the rules of server. Also, I have good knowledge of city. Now it's time to become admin.
Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, for sure I am ready to sell my business.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No.
Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Nope.

Last edited:

pranavvytla

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Pranav vytla

Your age (OOC): 20

Time zone + country: +5:30 [india]

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (12:00 to 16:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours)
:4h to 5h

Your Discord ID: pranavsrisai

Your characters' name (IC): Dani smoke

Your in game ID: -

Your in game level: 1

Languages spoken: English and telugu

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Because I have played 3 years Rp life as lot in different server . I want see how admin can work . I got bore in RP life this the reason I am trying for admin and i have experience in org as NG AND SAHP AND EMS

2.What are your strengths?
-Hardworking
-Good at finding solving problems
-trying to learn new things Fastly

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Trust people easily

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Good knowledge about rules
-communicating skill

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes [ I don`t have any business ]

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No issue

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-No else

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ishaan
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: IST India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 07:00 - 22:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 + hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: itachi_frost
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Itachi Frost
  8. Your in game ID: 100853
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State cause i have more experience in it.
Additional information
    - I want to help people and maintain rules and regulations in the server. Even i have broken many rules and regulations and i dont want people to do the same.

- Knowledge about the rules of the server
    - Can handle the situation well

- I dont think i have any. If other person thinks i have then i will work on it.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    - I can bring my knowledge about the rules because even some admins dont understand about the situation and ask other admins i can help in that.
    - I have a lot of experience in State organization and could help in maintaining proper RP among the LEO orgs.
    - And i can also contribute my time towards the well being of people and server.

- Yes, I dont own any.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No. if any i will inform priorly.

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    No.

66201ea62b955d53d15f9d23.gif

Joseph Walker

IN$IZE
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL Deha
  3. Time zone + country:+2 Turkey
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 15:00 to 00:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5hours to 4hours
  6. Your Discord ID: owkrepmen
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Joseph Walker
  8. Your in game ID: 78320
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: Turkish,English,French
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime cause I have a lot of experience at crime
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to be an admin cause I have been in city for years and because of that I have a lot of experience to share and teach to the others to and most important i want to gave a chance of play fun and following the rules like I did,I want to make peoples happy.
  2. What are your strengths? I know how to speak with people in the right way I know the psychology of peoples very well plus I have a good knowledge to.
  3. What are your weaknesses? I dont think i have any. If other person thinks i have i will to improve my self.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? I can talk with peoples and learn information from them, for example if my seniors or my chief what’s to learn something about a situation I can talk people and make them tell me that informations because I already mentioned that I am good at psychology.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes I already sold my busines.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? I only have school it’s my first year at university and I am going gym but other that I don’t have any other.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? You can know that I am a really honest and ambitious so I will try my best to improve my self.

Alex Roland

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Raunak Seal
Your age (OOC):22+
Time zone + country:GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format: From 4AM to 18PM
Average online per day(hours):14-15 hours
Your Discord ID:alexroland
Your characters' name (IC):Alex Roland
Your in game ID:81675
Your in game level:57
Languages spoken:English, Hindi, Bengali
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):State
Additional information
I had seen maanytime that when we call a GOD/admin they really help people to solve the issue and also help them within no time, so that's why I want to serve my gaming hour by helping people
What are your strengths?
->I am always available at all time at any kind of problem, even I use to be calm always no matters what's happening
->I am straight forward so sometimes my words seems to hurt anyone where I use to show them reallity
-> Problem solving skills, a lots of knowledge about server, have a good kind of communication skills, 3 major language speaking skills, worked on most of every legal orgs
-> I don't have a business
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> Right now there is nothing like that
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> No I am fine for any situation

Bahu Pluxury

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Your name IRL: Umar Khan
3. Time zone: GMT +5 ( Pakistan )
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : 13:00 to 19:00
5. Average online per day: 5-6Hours(when free more active ,weekend)
6. Your Discord: devil_0002
7. Your characters' name (IC): Bahu Pluxury
8. Your in game ID: 122248
9. Your in game level: 21
10. Languages spoken: English , Urdu , Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime Section cause i have more experience in it.

π˜Όπ™™π™™π™žπ™©π™žπ™€π™£π™–π™‘ π™„π™£π™›π™€π™§π™’π™–π™©π™žπ™€π™£ :

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life ?
I have been a part of this project for more then 18 months. I have scrutinized that various people do mistakes while doing RP because, they are unaware from the rules and most of them are new people from my vast amount of experience from En3 and En2 so i will help them to make a better RP in future. I'm really excited to become an admin at Grand Roleplay! I make sure I wont make disappoint to my admin team and will give my 100%.
And I am ready to leave rp life and willing to be an admin.

2. What are your strengths ?
- I am a friendly person.
- Quick learner and quick understated.
- Great communication skills.
- I am a honest person, I don't like those people who does favoritism, and I tell everyone mistakes on face even though if he is my friend.
- I have good time management skills.
- I learn from previous mistakes.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses ?
- "I sometimes have trouble controlling my anger. That means I can get really upset in certain situations."
- "I like to trust anyone easily but now I overcome this problem and know very well how to handle with this situation".
- "I don't take it if someone disrespect anyone in front of me".

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team ?
- Good knowledge about rules.
- I will help new peoples through my vast experience.
- I was understand every situation easily.

- I don’t have. But if I have, I would sell it.

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment ?
- No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application ?
- I want to mention one thing before 2 months i was apply for admins and i clear the interview but as you know my age is different from my documents that's why my application was rejected but now my age is 18+ as per condition. I will make sure I never disappoint you again. Thank You.

pranavvytla

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL : Pranav vytla

Your age (OOC): 20

Time zone + country: +5:30 [india]

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (12:00 to 16:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
Average online per day(hours)
:4h to 5h

Your Discord ID: pranavsrisai

Your characters' name (IC): Dani smoke

Your in game ID: -

Your in game level: 1

Languages spoken: English and telugu

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-Because I have played 3 years Rp life as lot in different server . I want see how admin can work . I got bore in RP life this the reason I am trying for admin and i have experience in org as NG AND SAHP AND EMS

2.What are your strengths?
-Hardworking
-Good at finding solving problems
-trying to learn new things Fastly

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Trust people easily

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Good knowledge about rules
-communicating skill

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Yes [ I don`t have any business ]

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No issue

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-No

Honey LoadX

Ex Leader x1
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Hemang Yadav
  2. Your age (OOC): 17+
  3. Time zone + country: IST , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 -16:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hous i can on weekdays and 5-6 on weekends
  6. Your Discord ID: Hemang_ydv#4980
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Honey Verlice
  8. Your in game ID: 102019
  9. Your in game level: 7
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life
- I have gained experience a lot experience as i have played more than half a year in EN3 city and now continuing my journey in EN2. I have seen many admins helping each and every guy whoever needs help and now i wanna be that guy who wanna help the new comers in the city and stop the rule breakers

- Fluent in English
- Good communications skills
- Patience
- Time Management

3.What are your weaknesses?
- "Struggling to say "no." to anyone for any work

4.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I don't own any business, even if I have any I'll sell them

5.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

6.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- No

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations, You have been selected for admin assistant interviews

Joseph Walker - 78320 : owkrepmen

Regarding interviews contact me on discord​

Ali Sheikh

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL:
Ali Abdullah
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5 Pakistan
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play: 10:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hours.
Your Discord ID: alisheikh777
Your characters' name (IC): Ali Sheikh
You're in-game ID: 91796
You're in-game level: 30.
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State.
Additional information
. I have been doing roleplay in Grand Rp from December 2022. I know all the rules of server and I want to help new people who are coming to city, and I will give punishment who break rules.
. I know all about gangs and legal organization. I was part of all gangs and legal organization and gain much experience there. I was high command almost in every organization.
. I experience allot by doing roleplay now I want to become an admin to serve my effort for server and help admin team.
What are your strengths?
. Handling hard situation in peacefully.
. Cool and calm.
. Overthinking.
Experience and knowledge.

. I want to maintain high level of rp in grand rp some people frequently brake rules so I will punish them so that the rp environment don't be disturb. I know all the rules of grand rp . I have experience rp as a doctor Leo and government officer. I have experience one complete term in almost all organization and gang as a good member. I am doing rp from 1 year in Grand Roleplay, so I know all the rules of server. Also, I have good knowledge of city. Now it's time to become admin.
Yes, for sure I am ready to sell my business.
No.
Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
Nope.

Nago Snow

Most hated player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Mohammed
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +1 /Morocco
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : from 14:00 to 04:00 that is my average time
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-12 h
  6. Your Discord ID: <@1013454916762751108> (nagosnow]
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nago Snow
  8. Your in game ID: 135382
  9. Your in game level: 16
  10. Languages spoken: Arabic and english
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
    - When I first arrived in the city, it was a completely new experience I encountered many positive aspects and also made some errors along the way. As the saying goes, we learn from our mistakes, and I definitely gained a lot of knowledge being involved in both legal and illegal organizations taught me a great deal about the city. I enjoy helping new players and strive to guide them to understand the rules, so they can avoid the same pitfalls I encountered. This way everyone can have a better role-playing experience, And also i want to help New players as the admins helped me when i just arrived in the city

- Good communicator
    - Hard working guy
    - Calm
    - Quick learner
    -Over commitment

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes i agree

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    no issues for now

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    None

Last edited:

Rihan Pluxury

Staff Member
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Rihan Hazarika
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:50 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: sweatygameryt
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Rihan Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 132122
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi, English And Assamese
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Well, the reason I'm interested on becoming an admin is because I've had some good times in NG as PRF, SAHP as Chief Commander, and now FIB as Undercover and Elite SSA 1. It was a good time, but I'm ready to step up my game and take on more responsibility. Helping out players, taking actions on rule-breakers, and generally keeping things running smoothly sounds. Plus, the perks are not that bad. As for stepping away from regular RP for a bit, think of it as a temporary change of pace. I have to still be doing RP around, just in a different capacity, kinda like a behind-the-scenes wizard/god ensuring everything ticks over nicely. It's a kind of thing I'm excited to dive into.
    I'm good at a bunch of stuff. I'm creative, so I can come up with cool ideas to solve problems. I'm organized and hardworking, so I get stuff done efficiently. When I set my mind to something, I stick with it until it's done right. I'm also good at talking to people, which helps me work well with others. Overall, I've got a mix of skills that make me pretty effective at whatever I do.
    I spend too much time thinking about every little detail, which makes it hard to make quick decisions. I tend to overthink things, which can slow me down when I need to make a move. Sometimes, I also have a hard time saying no when people ask me for help.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    While the current admin team is best, I'm all about elevating it further. I can bring more activeness to the team, I have worked as HC in my family and as Chief Commander in SAHP, I worked as making events for the fam and seeing 2 departments at SAHP, so I can organize events and activities. I know how to take charge and lead a team. I will make sure to have a great talk with people and make sure everyone feels heard and welcome. I will be good at fixing technical issues and sorting out conflicts between players.
    Absolutely, although I don't have one but if I had a business, I'd have no hesitation in selling it to comply with the restriction.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    At the moment, I'm facing a technical hiccup with GRP that I've already reported to the technical team. Once they review and resolve the issue, I'll be good to go and fully active. So, it's just a temporary issue that I'm facing and after that I can actively start to work again.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    There's nothing else particularly that comes to mind. While my in-city age/level might be slightly lower, I assure the team that I'm dedicated and willing to put in the effort to catch up and excel.

Last edited:

Kakashi.01.

Player
Player
Your name IRL: Mohit Singh
Your age (OOC): 19
Time zone + country: GMT +5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00-13:00 then 17:00-19:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-10 hours
Your Discord ID: evil._.eye
Your characters' name (IC): William Pluxury
Your in game ID: 67110
Your in game level: 34 currently
Languages spoken: English, Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information
1. I Gain too much experience in organisations , gangs, leader of org and I never try to experience Admin life.
2. The main reason to not try for becoming admin is that time I don't have good lap it laga too much render issues. Now I have comparability good one . So I wanna experience it
3. I wanna help citizens, New citizens. I love to be the part of it.

What are your strengths?
1. I can manage situations patiencely.
2. Good communication skills.
3. Good understanding

1. Trust issues.

1. I can manager situation easily and help fair citizens. And learn more from my colleagues and higher ups.

Yes

Currently nothing. But soon my college exams are starting so just on exam day I can't come online.. only on exam date/day

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Yes, that in past I did something wrong but believe me I don't want to be but that's the only 1 mistake I did in whole journey.. forgive my that mistake'..

Top Bottom