Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Push Knocks

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh

2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_1977
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nik Rayni
8.Your in-game ID: 147754
9.Your in-game level: 6
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-As I know all server rules and experience it so don't judge by my in-game age as I know all rules I think I can do my best as admin as its my dream to work as admin as I will serve peoples by doing my greatful job I will give my best to give justice to citizens as they are my first priority I am ready to leave rp life to do my dream work

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains related me
-Work Professionally

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Work For justicity and work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Don't judge me by seeing my level I know rules just test me I will do my best

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Best Regards
Nik Rayni | 147754

Mato1123

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Mato
  2. Your age (OOC):13
  3. Time zone + country:UTC+01:00
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):Well I can and I play from 13:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours):6-7 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: 877471621026304047
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Nikola Jokic
  8. Your in game ID: 152319
  9. Your in game level: 3
  10. Languages spoken: English,Russian,Serbian,German
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I love both of them I cant decide but i will dedicate to being Crime Curator
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? : Well I've played on Serbian server and i got bored to just be in Rp-life so i've decided i would come to English server to test my English accents and it worked out well,On the serbian server i was level 20 and I love this server so much now I want to start helping people!
  2. What are your strengths? : Well i know Rp rules and the rules of the server.
  3. What are your weaknesses? : I dont like to argue with someone i simply want to do the thing easy way!
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team? : Well I tried to be good to everyone and everyone now likes me at the school,I solved many problems and i could do it again on the Rp server.
  2. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : I would love to but I dont have any.
  3. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? : Well i have to go to court soon,Some guys at my school dragged me into an empty classroom and they tried to do something very bad , it starts with s I wont mention it im still suffering from it
  4. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? : Well sometimes i get scared there is a lot going around me and there is a lot of noise but Thunders scare me the most.

enes..

Player
Player
1.Enes
3. GMT+03:00 + Türkiye
4. 17:00 - 12:00
5.6 hours
6.99enessss
7. Enes Acılic
9. 13 levels
10. Turkish, Kurdish, English, Maori, Zulu, Javanese
11th State

1. During rp sessions I always encounter rule breakers that bother me. Therefore, I want to prevent rule breakers from disrupting others and their RP experiences. Becoming a manager will allow me to help others whom I respect and care about. And it is my goal to use Grand Rp to fix these evil and toxic people.

2. My strengths are that I show no mercy to those who break the rules, I can multitask, and I can work under pressure. I can also say that I am a hardworking man. And I never get bored while doing the assigned duties, on the contrary, I enjoy it. I do not get upset about anything easily and I cannot remain silent if someone is treated unfairly.

3. I don't have many weaknesses other than being overconfident as I believe I can overcome any problem that comes my way. I swear that I will complete all the tasks given to me.

4. The skills I can bring to the team are invaluable and unique. I can support them with tickets and translation, as far as I know there are not many Turkish and Maori language managers. I can also complete many forum tickets. And I speak many languages, which is an advantage.

5. I don't have any business so it's not a big problem for me. If it were, I would sell it immediately. It doesn't matter at all.

6. I don't have any problems other than my school, I have a lot of free time after school and as I mentioned before, I can be active for 6 hours a day. And I spend all of this free time on Grand RP because I love it very much.

7. I want you to know that helping the community will be a great experience for me. And that is my goal, I will achieve it. Thank you for your time.

595RGru.gif

Adam Mane

Player
Player
Information
1-Your name IRL:Adam
2-Your age (OOC): 17
3-Time zone + country:UTC+1-Morocco
4-Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):12:15 To 23:45
5-Average online per day(hours):6 houres
6-Your Discord ID:Adamka01
7-Your characters' name (IC):Adam Mane
8-Your in game ID:62700
9-Your in game level:37
10-Languages spoken:English-Arabic-Francai
11-What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I wanna be admin because I love he work and I have sow much time playing in other city I wanna take more experience in admin ,I have lot of time in all legal org and illegal org.
and I leave RP-LIFE I have sow much free time in my OOC life I can take more time for play in city and show the player how to know rules and everything in city
2. What are your strengths?
-I have the power of concentration.
-Being truthful and transparent in interactions, which builds trust and credibility.
-Persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
3. What are your weaknesses?
-Excessively analyzing situations, leading to indecision and increased anxiety.
-Delaying tasks or responsibilities, which can lead to stress and missed deadlines.
4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Being flexible and open to change, adjusting to new roles, tasks, or environments as needed.
-Prioritizing tasks, managing deadlines, and ensuring efficient use of time.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-yes.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
-No.
7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I can help the pc checker for check any guns or redux if its legal or no I m designer I can know if legal or no(redux ,Guns ,Cloth...).

enes..

Player
Player
1.Enes
3. GMT+03:00 + Türkiye
4. 17:00 - 12:00
5.6 hours
6.99enessss
7. Enes Acimasizz
9. 13 levels
10. Turkish, Kurdish, English, Maori, Zulu, Javanese
11th State

1. During rp sessions I always encounter rule breakers that bother me. Therefore, I want to prevent rule breakers from disrupting others and their RP experiences. Becoming a manager will allow me to help others whom I respect and care about. And it is my goal to use Grand Rp to fix these evil and toxic people.

2. My strengths are that I show no mercy to those who break the rules, I can multitask, and I can work under pressure. I can also say that I am a hardworking man. And I never get bored while doing the assigned duties, on the contrary, I enjoy it. I do not get upset about anything easily and I cannot remain silent if someone is treated unfairly.

3. I don't have many weaknesses other than being overconfident as I believe I can overcome any problem that comes my way. I swear that I will complete all the tasks given to me.

4. The skills I can bring to the team are invaluable and unique. I can support them with tickets and translation, as far as I know there are not many Turkish and Maori language managers. I can also complete many forum tickets. And I speak many languages, which is an advantage.

5. I don't have any business so it's not a big problem for me. If it were, I would sell it immediately. It doesn't matter at all.

6. I don't have any problems other than my school, I have a lot of free time after school and as I mentioned before, I can be active for 6 hours a day. And I spend all of this free time on Grand RP because I love it very much.

7. I want you to know that helping the community will be a great experience for me. And that is my goal, I will achieve it. Thank you for your time.

595RGru.gif

bosshmmd

Player
Player
Information
1.Your name IRL: mohamed marok
2.Your age (OOC): 28
3.Time zone + country: UTC+01:00 algerie
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 02:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 heurs - 12 hours Your
6.Discord ID: chorben
7.Your characters' name (IC): moh chorben
8.Your in game ID: 115166
9.you are in game level : 18
10.Languages spoken: English, French, Arabic
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I want to be an administrator to help people because it is my nature in my life to like helping people in a city, and I have fun in this thing, and I benefit people with my experiences in a city, and to make the city as a better place to live.

-I learn quickly
-Has experience in taking responsibility
-Always there to help people

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
-I do not control my emotions during stress
-I lose focus when I multitask

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I know all server rules, i can to help the new members in city to Learn the rules simply

Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
no
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

i playing en server 3 i m level 58 en server 3 but i stop to play there
Ex: Vagos deputy Leader en3
Ex Balass deputy Leader en3
Ex deputy leader unofficiall fammily top 5 en server 3

with all do respect from one of your players Moh chorben

Ninjax Ottoman

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
  1. Your name IRL
    Ans:
    Shajaeeb hasan
  2. Your age (OOC)
    Ans:
  3. Time zone + country
    Ans:
    Bangladesh GMT +6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format )
    Ans:
    16:00 to 04:00
  5. Average online per day(hours)
    Ans:
    12hrs to 13hrs
  6. Your Discord ID
    Ans:
    ninjax_official
  7. Your characters' name (IC)
    Ans:
    Mister Ninjax
  8. Your in game ID
    Ans:
  9. Your in game level
    Ans:
  10. Languages spoken
    Ans:
    English,Bangla,Hindi,Urdu
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime)
    Ans:
    State

Additional Information

Why do you want to become an admin?
    Ans: I Have been playing Grand RP since more then 1 and half year, i have gained a lot of information i have learned a lot from Grand rp and its team , since playing for long time grand rp have become my second family . I have made A lot of new friends from grandrp main best part i have got some really good friends from it and always i m thankful to grandrp . As i have experience in both of Legal and Illegal orgs now its time for me to show my loyalty and appreciation to Grand rp and thats why i wanted to join the Admin team of Grandrp .

Ans: My 1st and Biggest strength loyalty and sincerity , where i am i always try to be loyal and Respectful to others and My other strengths are patience , Hardworks which gave me to handle any situations that come Infront of me .

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
    Ans: My greatest weakness is trust i always trust people very fast , and this is main and only weakness of me .

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
    Ans: Yes i am ready to leave rp life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).
    Ans: Yes i am ready to sell any kind of business i have . but in this moment i don't own any business .

Thank You So Much For Reading My Application.
    Mister Ninjax
    Current Deputy of EMS
    EX VAGOS OG

Ironic Uchiha

12 X Deputy, 6 X State, 6 X Gang
Player
Information:
1. Your name IRL: Abhishek Raj
2. Your Age (OOC):18
3. Time zone + country GMT: GMT + 5:30 (India)
4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 7:00 to 16:00

5. Average online per day: 9-10 hours
6. Your Discord ID: hitman.inc
7. Your Charecters Name (IC): Ironic Uchiha
8. Your in game ID: 102914
9. Your In game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave rp life?

I personally have been on grand rp for a long time now and played every en server from en1 to en3 to en2 and have done a lot of rp over the years. I have gained experience as a good deputy leader as a family owner and helped many people. It’s finally time I step up and dedicate my time to help others who are struggling to learn rules and help the grand rp team!

I want to help people and do what I can to maintain a good rp quality on the server without and rule breaks. This is my main reason to become an admin and quit rp life.

1. Able Leadership Skills
2. Able judgment making abilities
3. Ability to grasp new things fast

- I am a bit short tempered.
- I sometimes can be lazy.

I can bring my years of knowledge and experience as deputies in both state and crime to the admin team.

My experience will help my decision making skills and my quick thinking would be very helpful for the admin team.
But none the less what I bring to the admin team can broadly be: experience, knowledge and my abilities mentioned above.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It is restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, I don’t own any

6. Any IRL issue or situation which is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- No

7. Anything else we should take in consideration or we should know about your application?

- I might be new in en2 but please take in consideration that I was already a ballas deputy when I was level 5 in en2
And I have been a deputy over 10 times in all en servers combined.

Regards,
Ironic

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+3, Saudi
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : In between 5 to 12 IC time.
  5. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours (with breaks)
  6. Your Discord ID: ghosst.t
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lynx
  8. Your in game ID: 97989
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Arabic (little bit)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Either
Additional information

I started my RP journey long time ago, (RP journey includes diff projects too, but prior exp is from GRP) in between I have served in both State and Crime. I have been HC in all the org's whether it be COS, Assistant Sheriff, Deputy Governor from state, or deputy, under deputy of gangs. I have seen and have gotten good idea about the server, known to the rules, etc. After serving this much time as a player, now I wanna leave the RP and serve as an admin. I wanna help new people in the city, guide them, teach them how things work etc.

- Known to city rules
    - Quick learner
    - Good leadership skills
    - Calm
    - Patient

None atm.

With my all of my past experience from state, crime, diff projects, I will dedicate all the efforts, to help players in the city, with their doubts, queries etc. I am a very calm and patient person, so I could hear and understand players problem easily. I will make fair decisions, so that everyone have equality. I will make sure if anyone has any kind of problem, I will try my best to solve it. As I am known to the city rules, I will also make sure everyone is maintaining professionalism in RP situations, everyone is following proper RP rules, so that everyone can enjoy a smooth RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I do not own any business.

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

None, I can dedicate my full attention to admin ship.

I know my level might be low, but I have exp from En1 too (now its 10)

Thanks

Louis Perfect

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
1. Amit Raj
2. 24
3. GMT+5:30 (India)
4. Usually between 5:00 - 15:00
5. 2-3 Hours
6. louis_perfect
7. Louis Perfect
8. 89883
9. 15
10. English
11. State
--------------------
I have contributed a lot to all organizations including state & crime. I have worked a lot there as High Command. I got praises from my Seniors and other officers. That all has motivated me to jump forward and take my role as an administrator. I believe that I have gained enough experience that I am able to solve the problems of new comers, doubtful persons and all. I am really passionate to step in the world of admins and work for the welfare of EN 02 Server. Another thing is that my most experience is lying in EN 02 Server only, so I know its working & all. I am aware of all rules & regulations of the city. I can work & yes, I am ready to take my role as an administrator.

2. My strengths doesn`t include anyone else. But its me only. I am not dependent. I can solve problems myself and find the best possible solution to overcome the problem.

3. My weakness is that I am a bit strict towards my work. Like, I have been HOD of departments in different orgs. The one who doesn`t work well, I issued them with strikes.
4. I think I have certain skills and good management techniques that I can use to help other admins as well. After being an assistant, I can help other admins to answer the tickets, manage their work. Since senior admins are busy, I can answer the tickets which I think they need not to answer. I will gradually climb on different levels of admins and work hard their and directly contribute to EN 02 project. I will politely help new players and solve their issues, I will give punishments to offenders, solve forum complaints and all.

5. I don`t have any business.

6. Well, some issues are there. Like, somedays I will not be able to come for more than an hour because of my IRL work. But, I will try my best to be regular and work as an administrator.

7. I have good speaking & communication + writing skills. I will be able to do tickets, problem solving work and all. I just need a chance to show up my skills.
------------------------
THANK YOU

aishwarya patel

LOVE EVERYONE AND BE KIND
Player
1. Your name IRL: Aishwarya Patel
3. Time zone + country: +5:30 INDIA
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 16:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 3
6. Your Discord ID: patel0999
7. Your characters' name (IC): Mist Patel
8. Your in game ID: 139961
9. Your in game level: 16
10. Languages spoken: English,Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to help all the people in the city that helps in the betterment of the gameplay and as the gameplay is better so the players can enjoy the game more and as a admin i can help people in other ways also like regarding some general information and a provide them a proper guidance so they can not do anything wrong.

I have a lot of strengths like I never holds my task pending,I am hardworking which is compulsory to be a admin, I am a trustable person whome you can believe and I never make mistakes.

I weakness is simple and clear that sometimes I am too much kind towards others that effect my compatibility and task efficiency.

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ya I am sure that I am ready for leaving RP life to become an admin.

Yes I am ready to sell all my businesses in game

aishwarya patel

Player
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 16:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to help all the people in the city that helps in the betterment of the gameplay and as the gameplay is better so the players can enjoy the game more and as a admin i can help people in other ways also like regarding some general information and a provide them a proper guidance so they can not do anything wrong.

I have a lot of strengths like I never holds my task pending,I am hardworking which is compulsory to be a admin, I am a trustable person whome you can believe and I never make mistakes.

I weakness is simple and clear that sometimes I am too much kind towards others that effect my compatibility and task efficiency.

Uchiha Minato

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ankit
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 6:00 to 12:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Obito Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 155854
  9. Your in game level: 6
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi
Additional information
    I wanted to become administrator because nowadays Mostly admins react late on the situation, Which i will try to cover up
    and also keep eye on Everyone to punish them for their mistakes and improve others rp experience and i also wanted to become admin
    I Have fluent english and i always soupoort good and right people and as i was admin in another rp i also have knowledge of rules and i work with patience
  3. What are your weaknesses.
    Sometimes i get angry at situations when i know that i am right but others deny
    I will be Very Helpfull to Everyone and will try to help admins too from my experience
    YES (In fact I dont have one)
    Nothing for now
    I am being very active in server now and gained good knowledge about it from friends and family thus wanted to become admin to serv people
    THANKS

Last edited:

alexender

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL : mohit
  3. Time zone + country: india (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 04:00 to 19:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 12-15 hours a day
  6. Your Discord ID: alexenderxd
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Alexender chobey
  8. Your in game ID: 152114
  9. Your in game level: 20
  10. Languages spoken: english / hindi /
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): crime
Additional information
    ans : I want to became an admin because i have a lot in the city and i have spent a lot of time in the city in doing events and all did alot of RP now i want to help others player to experience the Best RP in their life so that they can chill out without any rule break and makes the city clean. And also i want to help the criminals those who all like to do crime but they dont know much i wanna help them to get the knowledge that how
    Ans : my strength is my experience in a lot of cities and i know how it works
    ans : my emotions
    ans : i have been an admin in some other rp projects and have good experience as an admin
    Ans : yes
    Ans : no
    Ans : yes i was an admin in some project with good numbers like majestic and there are some another projects are there but now i left playing those servers so give me a chance and i ll prove that

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30

4. Average Online Per Day: 3-4 hours

5. Your Discord: fluffy_25

6. Your Nickname: Fluffy

7. Your ID: 43381

8.Your in game ID:43381

9.Your in game level:24

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes (Don’t have any) .

aishwarya patel

Player

Leonnn

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Not comfortable disclosing in public, can be disclosed in interview.
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+3, Saudi
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play : In between 5 to 12 IC time.
  5. Average online per day: 5 to 6 hours (with breaks)
  6. Your Discord ID: ghosst.t
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Lynx
  8. Your in game ID: 97989
  9. Your in game level: 9
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Arabic (little bit)
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Either
Additional information

I started my RP journey long time ago, (RP journey includes diff projects too, but prior exp is from GRP) in between I have served in both State and Crime. I have been HC in all the org's whether it be COS, Assistant Sheriff, Deputy Governor from state, or deputy, under deputy of gangs. I have seen and have gotten good idea about the server, known to the rules, etc. After serving this much time as a player, now I wanna leave the RP and serve as an admin. I wanna help new people in the city, guide them, teach them how things work etc.

- Known to city rules
    - Quick learner
    - Good leadership skills
    - Calm
    - Patient

None atm.

With my all of my past experience from state, crime, diff projects, I will dedicate all the efforts, to help players in the city, with their doubts, queries etc. I am a very calm and patient person, so I could hear and understand players problem easily. I will make fair decisions, so that everyone have equality. I will make sure if anyone has any kind of problem, I will try my best to solve it. As I am known to the city rules, I will also make sure everyone is maintaining professionalism in RP situations, everyone is following proper RP rules, so that everyone can enjoy a smooth RP.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

I do not own any business.

None, I can dedicate my full attention to admin ship.

I know my level might be low, but I have exp from En1 too (now its 10)

Thanks
Under “Information”, 7. Is Lynx Federal.

Top Bottom