Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Abhishek Bhardwaj

Player
Player
Title: Admin Application | IC Name: Oni Zoro

Information

1.Your name IRL: Abhishek Bhardwaj
2.Your age (IRL): 19
3.Time zone + country: UTC+5:30(INDIA)
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day(hours):10-11h
6.Your Discord ID: oni_zoro09
7.Your characters' name (IC): Oni Zoro
8.Your in game ID: 161022
9.Your in game level: 16
10.Languages spoken: Hindi--English
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Any

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

Ans: I want to help everyone to play the rp peacefully and help everyone out and i have played the rp as normal citizen for a long time now i want to be a admin and help everyone out.

What are your strengths?
Ans: My Strenghts are to be calm in any situation and do my job calmly with dedication and i can connect with anyone easily

What are your weaknesses?
Ans: Nothing

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans: Im a very calm person in any situation so i believe i can make others around me also calm in any situation.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans: Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: I telled you everything give me a chance i promise ill never disappoint you all.

Last edited:

ronit plays

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - roneet
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+05:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:30 to 15:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: ronitplay28
  7. Your characters' name (IC): ronit plays
  8. Your in game ID: 166901
  9. Your in game level: 14
  10. Languages spoken: english, hindi, marathi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

12. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    ans: appreciating the work of an admin i want to work as admin and help the players for the serious situations in server also as i have most of the expeirence in rp specially in legal orgs as high commands and handling situations also would appreciate an opportunity for experiencing and gaining knowledge about actual work of RP

13. What are your strengths?
    ans: conversation skills, leadership qualities, managing teams and also management, team work, most active, handling situations

14. What are your weaknesses?
    ans: generally there are no weaknesses but it also depends on situations on them reacting towards it would let know the upcomming decisions

15. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    ans: handling situations more actively, Having conversation in most of situations, team work, working in team would also get each other learn and know more and also Specially i would help admin team for having a good and perfect working in the rp situations

16. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    ans: i do not own any.

17. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    ans: no

18. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    ans: As an High command in legal org i may have more experience in crime situations so it would help admins for crime rules and also i would like Getting experience as basic admin too would help me learn more and Specially i handle things by situation purpose more then the paper wok but would appreciate having great experience in rp.

Joe Alcapone

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
1. Your name IRL Youssef
2. Your age (OOC): 27
3. Time zone + country: UTC-4 Canada
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (21:00 to 04:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
5. Average online per day(hours):3to6 hours per day
6. Your Discord ID:Bigu0397
7. Your characters' name (IC):joe Alcapone
8. Your in game ID:147772
9. Your in game level:30
10. Languages spoken:English, French and Arabic
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP. I want to become admin to help people that have same time zone. it has been one of my biggest issue in the server having admin in a situation at night. US players we are having hard time having wizards ic at night.
2. What are your strengths? Communication skills,Problem solving abilities Adaptability hard working and Team player
4. What are your weaknesses?no patience Delegation, public speaking more comfortable communicating in smaller groups or written formats.
6. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Communication skills and Collaboration and team work! Player experience comes first
7. Will you be ready to sell your business?i don’t have business i never wanted to have one i like to enjoying the city with other ways
9. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, i am 27 years old i work IRL so i can be IC only around the time i mentioned but still play full day weekends!
11. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? I don’t mind getting rejected for admin applications my only issue is there is no admins at night help US players out, please look into that and put it in consideration.

Patak Peric

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Mike
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC + 1 h / Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30 to 22:00 (on weekends more)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 7
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. test_account_007
  8. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Webb
  9. Your in game ID: 99029
  10. Your in game level: 11
  11. Languages spoken: German, Croatian, English
  12. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State more preferably, but crime would also work
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to try something different. I have also played on other servers, and i have never tried being admin. I would like to try it out, see how it is.
  2. What are your strengths? Quick Lerner
  3. What are your weaknesses? None really
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Very good server rules knowledge, friendliness
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i would be ready to sell any if i had em.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not really, just on the weekdays, i am online in a bit later times because of work.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Know, no. Take into consideration, yes. Invite me for a Interview, i would be glad to prove what i am claiming.

Mehtab Nawab

Deputy Chief of EMS
Player
Your name IRL: Mehtab Ansari
Your age (OOC): 20 Years
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 12:00 to 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6hours
Your Discord ID: vikingnawab
Your characters' name (IC): Viking Nawab
Your in game ID: 98376
Your in game level: 16
Languages spoken: English and Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin?

I am in the city from a long time, and I can't say I know all rules, but I know that much rule which can help me to help a new player to improve their life in city. As an EMS deputy I know how to work with new people as a team. And help them to improve their roleplay experience.

- I am good at learning new things.
- Good in teamwork and helping others.
- I am good in handles the tough situation.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Sympathies with people sometime.

-
I am good in teamwork and teamwork helps us all learn and connect better. I’m also dedicated to assisting the admin team to ensure everything runs smoothly in role-playing activities.

- I don't have.

-
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-
I have served as an EMS deputy for the past six terms and have developed the skills to effectively manage situations involving new players.

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Viking Nawab

Deputy Chief

EMS | EN2

Evan Federall

Ez Gooo!
Player
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Federal

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 11

Languages spoken: English,Albanian

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

- I have gained so much exp. being in illegal org and legal org i was rank 14 in all gangs and highcomand in SAPH,NG,LSPD i have good knowlage of the rules too i read all rules in the grand rp emails so i think no its time to head up to a real work as an admin teaching player some rules and controlling the city!!

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast

- I can speak enlisch without any problem and also write

- Can handle any situation

- always take non-biased decision

- I don't favorite anyone

- Currently/ NO weaknesses

- Good Communication skills

- Reacting fast

- Handling situation and giving the right punishment

-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

-
My past exp.
{Currect NG Higcomand 26}
Ex{SAPH HIGHCOMAND }
Ex{GANGS ALL OG(14)}
Ex{LSPD MAJOR}

Best Regards
Bobby Federal
+

Akio Sato

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL: Jackson
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: GMT+2
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 19:00
Average online per day(hours): 9 Hours
Your Discord ID: sky_pluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Akio Smith
Your in game ID: 137865
Your in game level: 18
Languages spoken: English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have been playing EN2 for a while and I have been in the admin team before. I have been on this project for a while, and I enjoy playing on GrandRP. I want to help out with tickets in the admins team and I have alot of respect for this RP server. I was even the leader of Ballas in En2 and I know the Crime and State rules very well.

What are your strengths?

I am a Quick Learner so anything that you teach I pick it immediately.
I have a Creative mind.

I do get nervous a little bit.

I can bring my creativity and knowledge

yes

No

No

Prince_Gupta

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL: Prince Gupta
Your age (OOC): 18 Years
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
Your Discord ID: _princegupta.
Your characters' name (IC): Prince Guptaa
Your in game ID: 141457
Your in game level: 33

Additional information

I am in the city from a long time and i think i have enough experience to become a server administrator, speaking of my experience i have been the Ex EMS Chief and i have completed my journey in the RP Life as of my dream and now i wished to become to administrator and help the new players have a wonderfull experience in Grand RP just like i had.

- believe in team work
- always listen to peoples
- i am good at handling the situation at mass as i have been the Ex EMS Leader in past

- Sympathies and trust issues sometime.

-
I am never hasty about my decisions and think about the situation from all the perspective.

- I don't have.

-
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-
I have most experience in state in EMS

Thank you for Giving time and reading my application have nice day dear Administrators.

Prince Gupta

Ex Chief

EMS | EN2

Sarthak Skorpean

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL: Sarthak Modi
Your age (OOC): 20 Years
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 02:00 to 22:00
Average online per day(hours): 8-9 hours
Your Discord ID: sarthakmodi9388
Your characters' name (IC): Sarthak Skorpean
Your in game ID: 89242
Your in game level:

Additional information

its almost 1 year , i started grand rp. and i experienced all organizations. now i want serve service as an admin.to make reliable game environment.

- my problem solving skills are good.
- i can take quick decision.
- my team leading skills nd communication skills are also good

- my passions level is too low(means i can't wait for things) .

-
I as said in strength my problem sloving skills and decision taking skills will help to the admin team .

- I don't have any business.

-
No

-
i tried all orgs including li.

Ram Patell

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ram Patell
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00-12:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: ram_sojitra
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ram Patell
  8. Your in game ID: 101480
  9. Your in game level: 22
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Gujrati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I want to leave RP-life cause I like to help players in situation and whenever I am in the server I help people with their problems. I am playing RP from long time and I have best experience in LEOS I was ACP-LSPD and Chief Commander-SAHP. I have also experience in GANG. In OG in BALLAS and VAGOS and DEPUTY in BALLAS and VAGOS.
    - I have good communication skills.
    - I have good knowledge of rules.
    - I am clam in every situation.
    - Always try to be good with all players.
    nothing
    I am extremely dedicated to my work in teamwork.
    Yes
    No
    I believe my strengths and weaknesses, along with my experiences in role-playing, can provide valuable perspectives into my work and dedication. I genuinely enjoy contributing to my workplace and tackling various tasks. I assure you that I will bring the same love, commitment, and hard work to the admin role.
Ex-ACP LSPD|Ex-CC SAHP|Ex-OG+DEPUTY BALLAS|Ex-OG BLOODS
Current DEPUTY VAGOS

Ram Patell

Last edited:

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Your age (OOC): 24

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

- I have gained so much exp. being in illegal org and legal org i was rank 14 in all gangs and highcomand in SAPH,NG,LSPD i have good knowlage of the rules too i read all rules in the grand rp emails so i think no its time to head up to a real work as an admin teaching player some rules and controlling the city!!

What are your strengths?

- Reacting fast

- NO

-
My past exp.
{Currect NG Higcomand 26}
Ex{SAPH HIGHCOMAND }
Ex{GANGS ALL OG(14)}
Ex{LSPD MAJOR}

Last edited:

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator

Congratulations to the following players, you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1 - Yam Zack - 61183 : o_010_o

2 - Zaid Pluxury - 163769 : zezo123312

Contact me on discord regarding your interviews​

Ram Patell

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Ram Patell
  2. Your age (OOC): 24
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30) India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 08:00-12:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: ram_sojitra
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ram Patell
  8. Your in game ID: 101480
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Gujrati
Additional information
    I want to leave RP-life cause I like to help players in situation and whenever I am in the server I help people with their problems. I am playing RP from long time and I have best experience in LEOS I was ACP-LSPD and Chief Commander-SAHP. I have also experience in GANG. In OG in BALLAS and VAGOS and DEPUTY in BALLAS and VAGOS.
    - I have good communication skills.
    - I have good knowledge of rules.
    - I am clam in every situation.
    - Always try to be good with all players.
    nothing
    I am extremely dedicated to my work in teamwork.
    Yes
    No
    I believe my strengths and weaknesses, along with my experiences in role-playing, can provide valuable perspectives into my work and dedication. I genuinely enjoy contributing to my workplace and tackling various tasks. I assure you that I will bring the same love, commitment, and hard work to the admin role.
Ex-ACP LSPD|Ex-CC SAHP|Ex-OG+DEPUTY BALLAS|Ex-OG BLOODS
Current DEPUTY VAGOS

Ram Patell

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Your age (OOC): 24

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): Everytime

Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours.

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

What are your strengths?

- Reacting fast

- NO

-
My past exp.
Ex{ NG Higcomand 26}
Ex{SAPH HIGHCOMAND }
Ex{GANGS ALL OG(14)}
Ex{LSPD MAJOR}

Last edited:

Prince_Gupta

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Your name IRL: Prince Gupta
Your age (OOC): 18 Years
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 08:00 to 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 10-12 hours
Your Discord ID: _princegupta.
Your characters' name (IC): Prince Guptaa
Your in game ID: 141457
Your in game level: 33

Additional information

I am in the city from a long time and i think i have enough experience to become a server administrator, speaking of my experience i have been the Ex EMS Chief and i have completed my journey in the RP Life as of my dream and now i wished to become to administrator and help the new players have a wonderfull experience in Grand RP just like i had.

- believe in team work
- always listen to peoples
- i am good at handling the situation at mass as i have been the Ex EMS Leader in past

- Sympathies and trust issues sometime.

-
I am never hasty about my decisions and think about the situation from all the perspective.

- I don't have.

-
No

-
I have most experience in state in EMS

Prince Gupta

Ex Chief

EMS | EN2

Joe Alcapone

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL Youssef
2. Your age (OOC): 27
3. Time zone + country: UTC-4 Canada
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (21:00 to 04:00 Using 24H Time Format ):
6. Your Discord ID:Bigu0397
7. Your characters' name (IC):joe Alcapone
8. Your in game ID:147772
9. Your in game level:27
10. Languages spoken:English, French and Arabic
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP. I want to become admin to help people that have same time zone. it has been one of my biggest issue in the server having admin in a situation at night. US players we are having hard time having wizards ic at night.
2. What are your strengths? Communication skills,Problem solving abilities Adaptability hard working and Team player
4. What are your weaknesses?no patience Delegation, public speaking more comfortable communicating in smaller groups or written formats.
6. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Communication skills and Collaboration and team work! Player experience comes first
7. Will you be ready to sell your business?i don’t have business i never wanted to have one i like to enjoying the city with other ways
9. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, i am 27 years old i work IRL so i can be IC only around the time i mentioned but still play full day weekends!
11. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I don’t mind getting rejected for admin applications my only issue is there is no admins at night help US players out, please look into that and put it in consideration.

Devain Uchiha

Devain_.
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Muhammad Ahmad
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5 ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (15:00 to 23:00 ) 24H Time Format):
  5. Average online per day(hours): ( 7 to 10 ) Hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Devain_.
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Devain Rich
  8. Your in game ID: 122664
  9. Your in game level: 15
  10. Languages spoken: ENGLISH , HINDI , URDU
Additional information
    Ans. I played GRP from last 3 year i done everything as a RP player now i want to became a admin to help new player and make there upcoming Roleplay life best

Ans. I can easily manage all the hard situation
    Ans. Hard working
    Ans. Good Communication Skills
    Ans. always ready for any situation

Ans. Trust everyone easily

Ans. Team Work
    Ans. Easily manage any situation

Ans. Yes ( But i dint have any)

Ans. Nothing For Now

That i was ex High command in All State Orgs Before i was also ex High command of all Gangs

Ex : FIB Deputy Director
    Ex : FIB Assistant Director
    Ex : LSPD Chief Of Staff
    Ex : SAHP Chief Of Staff

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=> ARIP DHAR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=> GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=> 5:45 to 13:45
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=> 5 (MIN) to 8 (MAX)/hr
  1. Your Discord ID:
=> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=> 18+
  1. Languages spoken:
=> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=> State ( When first time I am come in city that's time I always support & also loved state so I always prefer to be curator of state)
Additional information
=> Because I have so much experience and I also knows the rules. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people.
  1. What are your strengths?
=> I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly. I have no fear any person.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=> I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=> Sure but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=> No, Not at all
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (2x running)
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin and many many ........ So, I make first carrier from GOV then I continue carry on my carrier from FIB now my dream is to be an admin assistance because I won't to learn first to last it' s very exited for me. By the way, I think my application going too large so ,

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application I think I also telling you here. Here I am finishing my application.

Thank you
Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Last edited:

Ethan Hunt

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL - Petar
  2. Your age (OOC): 33
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 1 Sweden
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:00 -16:00 (Longer on weekends)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8-10hrs (And even more on weekends and vacations)
  6. Your Discord ID: ethanhunt55
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ethan Hunt
  8. Your in game ID: 165330
  10. Languages spoken: English and Serbian
Additional information
    I want to transition to an admin role and step away from RP because I’ve gained extensive experience across EN2, EN1, and RS servers. Having been involved with all legal organizations in these servers, I’ve learned a lot through my time playing, both in starter and higher-level jobs, as well as within various organizations. Now, I feel ready to move on from RP and take on a role where I can assist and guide new players, helping them enjoy the best RP experience possible while becoming the best version of themselves.

I’m able to make fair and unbiased decisions, and I stay calm even in high-pressure situations.

I usually forgive others quickly and focus on their positive qualities, although this approach isn't always the most effective.

I have a strong understanding of the server rules and can respond quickly when needed. Additionally, my consistent activity will provide support to the admin team.

Yes and I don't Own any Business

No issues at the present time

I have experience on EN1 and RS servers across multiple orgs, which has given me a good understanding of the rules. I have also been an Admin Assistant on the RS server when it launched.

Top Bottom