Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Alan Vuitton

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

2. Your age (OOC): 18

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Vuitton

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 23

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime or State any
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
  2. What are your strengths?
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No will let you when aything comes
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also 2x time
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)

Evan Federall

Ez Gooo!
Player
1.Your name IRL: Hammad
2. Your age (OOC): 16
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:00 , PAKISTAN
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 17:00 n 11:00 to 13:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 4-5hours
6.Your Discord ID: .antidote_playz
7.Your characters' name (IC): Evan Federall
8.Your in game ID: 159508
9.Your in game level: 14
10.Languages spoken: English , Urdu , Hindi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin now because I have played and enjoyed enough RP life and I want to serve for the citizens and help them . I helped people in different situations in my rp life so i think that I can maximize it by being an admin

- Calm and Friendly
- Can take Quick and fair decisions
- Fluent in English
- Know the rules
- Very fast learner

- Have less patience

I can help other admins if they are stucked in any situation
I dont do any kind of favortism
I will take strict action against rule breakers and give punishment according to their rule breaks only

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

6. Any IRL issues or situations that are preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or should know for your application?
Yes , I have good past experience in my RP life that will help me to become an admin and solve problems more confidentially
EX RANK 14 IN ALL GANGS SEVERAL TIMES
EX LSPD,SAHP
Close

Patak Peric

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Mike
  3. Time zone + country: UTC + 1 h / Germany
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:30 to 22:00 (on weekends more)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 to 7
  6. Your Discord ID: test_account_007
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Webb
  8. Your in game ID: 99029
  9. Your in game level: 12
  10. Languages spoken: German, Croatian, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State more preferably, but crime would also work
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? I want to try something different. I have also played on other servers, and i have never tried being admin. I would like to try it out, see how it is.
  2. What are your strengths? Quick Lerner
  3. What are your weaknesses? None really
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team? Very good server rules knowledge, friendliness
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes i would be ready to sell any if i had em.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Not really, just on the weekdays, i am online in a bit later times because of work.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application? Know, no. Take into consideration, yes. Invite me for a Interview, i would be glad to prove what i am claiming.

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: bobbyleard
Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard
Your in game ID: 161899
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English,Albanian
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- Hello dear admins , These are my answers why i wanna become an admin:
  1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition
What are your strengths
-
I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast
-I can speak englisch without any problem and also write
- Can handle any situation
- always take non-biased decision
- I don't favorite anyone
What are your weaknesses?
-
Currently/ No weaknesse
What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- Good Communication skills
- Reacting fast
- Handling situation and giving the right punishment
-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- Yes, and I dont have any business now.
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
- NO- if yes i will inform!!
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-You can see my info i dont have any crazy Punishments!!​

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Thank you for taking your time!!

Last edited:

Allan federal

Player
Player
1. - your name IRL : Ivan sharma
2. Your age ooc : 17+
3. Time zone + country : Ist + India

Based on server time what time until what time you will play : 8-00 - 14-00 on weekends more then 17-00 .
4. Average online per day : 6-7 hours .
5. Your discord id : ivanuchihaghost
6.your character's name (IC) : Ivan Uchiha .
7. Your in-game id : 148348 .
8. Your in-game level : 12+ .
9. Language spoken : bangla,Hindi
, English .
10. What section you would like to prefer ? : crime .

Additional information :

- Why do you want to become admin and leave rp life ?
ANs :
I want to became a admin and leave rp life because I have done and dusted all the gathered experience in my rp life I have done everything every high post withing organizations in rp life I am now done of rp life .I want to become a admin because I want to remove every major administrative offence criminals from state . From city . As I expected a major level of rp on the state . I want to leave rp life and become admin because I want to gather experience of a server administration. I want to become admin and clean my city from any kind of hackers or any kind of criminal offence .

A . Calm behaviour and communication skills
Ans : I obtain calm behaviour and good communication skills . My skills are eligible and trustworthy for admin team . I always wants to learn from everything I face .
My communication skills are top notch for admin team . I deal players in city with good behaviour and communicate them well

B . Trustworthy leadership and honesty in work .
Ans : I do work with my best efforts I always believes that even what I am working is my work my temple . I cannot betray my temple .. so I work with my 100% honesty 100% trustworthy.

C.advance fast working abbility .
Ans : I do work very fast . Even I don't want to make my players time waste . I respect a single second . As I do work very fast .

D . Professional adequate and respecting everyone.
Ans : I do work very professionaly. Even I respect every single person in this city . Even he is junior even he is my senior . I respect everyone . In the last of the day .I believe that everyone is my brother nothing makes difference in this world.

- What's are your strengths ?
Ans :
my strengths and powers are qqualified and established my proffesionalims my qualities as I have
- leadership skills

- honesty wwithing work place .
- strengths and life sacrificing qualities for work .

- what are your weakness ?
Ans :
my weakness are not so much major those are :

- a little bit introvert but I can deal with it .
- a little bit angry .

- what skills you can bring to the admins team ?
Ans :
I can bring an extraordinary skills in my admin team I have extraover spirit of doing leadership and work . I deal situation with my best efforts . I will respond tickets fastest I ever can . If I became a curator I will be looking over organization with my best efforts . I will try that my org that I am curator in never gets a violation or a warning . I will do hard work .

A. Fast tickets respond and communication.
Ans : I will respond tickets very fast and I will communicate everyone the best way I can . I will punish who did break rules I will make justice who is accused by wrong .

- are you ready to sell business ?
Ans :
I am ready to sell business if I became a admin .

- do you have any irl issue that is preventing you to become active ?
Ans :
no nothing prevents me from became Active .

- anything we should take in consideration in your application?
Ans :
yes my consideration are :

- trying to do my best in adminship .
- goal and mindset no rule break in the city .

Experience :
Ex fib head of department
Ex ng major general
Ex gov field

gov : dol exec. Staff

Ex lspd : dhod
Ex sahp : chief of staff
Ex : bloods deputy 2x
Ex : famillies deputy : 1x
Ex deputy of marabunta 2 x

Thank you for reviewing my application and
Deserving person

CaptainSierra

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Shiwang Panthari
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  3. Time zone + country: +5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 - 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 10/12 Hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: captainsierra
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sierra jiii
  8. Your in game ID: 150225
  9. Your in game level: 24
  10. Languages spoken: English & Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I'm passionate about gaming and want to create a positive and engaging environment for players. I believe that a well-managed game can enhance the experience for everyone involved, and I want to help foster a community where players feel valued and heard. Additionally, I enjoy problem-solving and working with others, and being an admin would allow me to use those skills to improve the game and address any issues that arise. Overall I feel ready to take on a more active role in shaping the gaming experience for others and it's about contributing to something I love and helping others enjoy it as much as I do.

My strengths include strong communication skills, problem-solving abilities, high level of patience, ability to maintain composure in tense situations and a deep understanding of gaming culture. I’m able to clearly convey rules and updates to players, ensuring everyone is on the same page. When issues arise, I can think critically and find effective solutions quickly, which is crucial for maintaining a positive gaming environment. Additionally, my passion for gaming helps me empathize with players and understand their needs, allowing me to create a community that is enjoyable and inclusive for everyone.

I am a detail-oriented person wanting to make everything perfect before moving forward.

Strong communication skills,
    Problem solving skills,
    High level of patience,
    Understanding,
    Quick learner

Yes

No

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your ne application?
    I will do my best to be useful for the server. I have had a good experience in state org and gang.

Thank you !!

Ext Rush

Ex Bloods Leader
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Prajwal Gowda
  2. Your age (OOC) : 19
  3. Time zone + country: (GMT+5:30)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: _prajwalgowda_
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Ext Rush
  8. Your in game ID: 151310
  9. Your in game level: 29
  10. Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I had a good experience in RP especially in crime structure As i have been ex bloods leader and three times gang deputy so now i wish to leave RP life and take an experience of being admin and to help people with rule break they face around the city
    - I know how to handle difficult situations + also known as good situation handler
    - I learn From my mistakes
    - I have some anger issues
    - I can bring my decision making skills which will help to punish the offenders correctly
    - I do not have any Business
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon
    - No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application
    - Ex Leader of Bloods
    - Ex Deputy of Marabunta and
    Families, Current Deputy Of Bloods

kanav Demon

Co Leader In Demon Slayers
Player
Your name IRL - Naman
Your age (OOC): 20
Time zone + country: IST ( Indian standard time )
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 9:00 - 17:00
Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hours
Your Discord ID: Kanav Gamerz
Your characters' name (IC): Kanav Demon
Your in game ID: 160571
Your in game level: 16
Languages spoken: English , Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

Ans. I want to become admin of this server because I gained lot of experience in gang and in sahp ,lspd,ng and I am high command of every gang so now I think I can help other people after becoming admin of this server

What are your strengths?

Ans. My strength is I can have patience in every situation and I am calm person and I just do my job nothing else.

Ans. To be honest I am little introvert and I can trust anyone easily

Ans. I can help people fast and give punishment who doing rule break and I teach some rules to new player who doesn't know about grand rp so they can not do rule break and play and enjoy this server

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Ans . Yes I am ready ( even I doesn't have )

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

Ans. No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Ans. I guess that's It

Thanks for reading my application
Best regards.
Kanav Demon.

Last edited:

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making
- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following players, you have been selected for admin assistant interviews

1 - Ext Rush - 151310 : _prajwalgowda_

2 - Vaibhav Chauhan - 126779 : Panzeerii#6919

3 - DheerajBhai Hawk - 160145 : dhirajskarki

Contact me on discord regarding your interviews.​

Alan Vuitton

Ballas on TOP (Leader)
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ankit

3. Time zone + country: Gmt+ 5:30 (India)

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 16:00 to 22:00

5. Average online per day(hours): 5-6 hrs

6. Your Discord ID: ankit_.09

7. Your characters' name (IC): Alan Vuitton

8. Your in game ID: 155854

9. Your in game level: 23

10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime or State any
Additional information
    The Day i Came to City Since then I have ben into Many Admin Situations whenever i Called an Admin They Respond Usually late
    So the Rule Breakers are saved sometimes Thus i want to become An Admin To help People out in City and Always Maintain a Peacefull Enviornment
    My Greatest Strength is My Calmness as Before Reaching Onto Any Decission I Understand it Carefully and then say my Decission and also i always Stand with Right Peopls and Love to Provide Justice
    Sometimes When i Try to speak But Someone Keep Interupting I get Angry a bit
    I Can Bring Many Skills to The Admin Team like I will Be Ready to Help anyone out as sometimes even Admin Get stuck on Typical Situations
    Yes ( But i dont have a Buissness )
    No will let you when aything comes
    I have Been DHOD in SAHP and USSS Agent in Gov and Currently I am Doctor In EMS and also have Experience in Vagos Gang
    So I have good Knowledge Of Rules Thus Please Consider My Application For administration
    I have Been Leader OF Ballas also 2x time
    (Application isnt Copied from anyone its my Previous App)

William43434

Player
Player
  1. William Carter
  2. Your age (OOC): 16
  3. Time zone + country: UTS - UK
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (17:00 to 00:30)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4.5
  6. Your Discord ID: william_smith_2143
  7. Your characters' name (IC): William Smith
  8. Your in game ID: 27543
  9. Your in game level: 19
  10. Languages spoken: English , German
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
    I have always enjoyed contributing to the community and helping others. Becoming an admin would allow me to make a larger positive impact, ensuring that players enjoy their experience, and that rules are followed for fair play. While I love RP-life, I see this as an opportunity to support the server on a bigger scale, ensuring that it's fun and fair for everyone.

I am patient, fair, and have a strong understanding of the game and its rules. I’m good at resolving conflicts and I can make decisions quickly under pressure. I’m also highly organized and communicate clearly, which helps in managing both players and staff.

I might spend more time than necessary on certain tasks to make sure they’re done correctly.

I have valuable experience from my time moderating on FiveM, where I managed player disputes, enforced rules, and handled reports efficiently. This has given me a solid understanding of how to manage a server while keeping things fair and balanced. I’m skilled at conflict resolution and making decisions, even in high-pressure situations. My technical knowledge of the game, combined with strong communication skills, ensures I can work well with both the admin team and the community to keep things running smoothly.
  5. I don't have a business
  6. no.
  7. no.

Bobby Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra
Your age (OOC): 24
Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.
Your Discord ID: bobbyleard
Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard
Your in game ID: 161899
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English,Albanian
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Any i like both!!
Additional information

- Hello dear admins , These are my answers why i wanna become an admin:

1. Being in rp life is good hanging with friends playing in different org with different roles i think is time for a real work of taking care of people and taking care of city!
  2. I have great knowledge of rules and also great experience as NG,SAPH,LSPD,GOV i learned so many things from these orgs also i have mangment to became an highcomand in all of them , Gangs i was 14(OG) in all gang and 1x deputy!.
  3. If i will become an admin i will not do favorite anyone i will check the fourms minimum every 1 half hour i will be helping players in many situations also greating events for people so the citizens can have fun and also win prizes!.I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition
What are your strengths
-
I'n Understanding ,i understand things fast
-I can speak englisch without any problem and also write
- Can handle any situation
- always take non-biased decision
- I don't favorite anyone
-
Currently/ No weaknesse
- Good Communication skills
- Reacting fast
- Handling situation and giving the right punishment
-No favorite becouse he was my old friend or i like him more!

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.
- NO- if yes i will inform!!
-You can see my info i dont have any crazy Punishments!!

Best Regards

Bobby Leard

Thank you for taking your time!!

ExNG Comanding General | ExSAPH Cheif of Staff | ExLSPD Major | ExGOV | ExFIB

Last edited:

Beast Valentino

Player
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Basavesh

Your age (OOC): 19

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 17:00 and in weekends 5:00 To 18:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-5 Hours.

Your Discord ID: beast_yt99

Your characters' name (IC): Beast Bhai

Your in game ID: 154273

Your in game level: 11+

Languages spoken: English and Hindi, Kannada

Additional information

🌟I am playing this Grand Rp project from last 2 years Previously I was playing In 1year before in EN 1 And 1year EN 3 so now I am now In EN2 .. so and i like this project and i learn many rules and i have good legal and illegal or experience and now i am thinking to help all players to do roleplay without any rules break.
What are your strengths?
- 🌟i have good leadership
quality.
- 🌟Good learning skills.
-🌟 doing team work .
- 🌟Good communication skill.

- 🌟Sometimes i get angry.
-🌟 Trusting Easily
- 🌟

• What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-🌟 i will try my best to respond in tickets very fast and i will help all new players who come in city and i will punish that people who do rule break and respect everyone and doing hard work and being super active.

-🌟 Yes (However I don't Have One)

- 🌟No

- 🌟1) i am dedicated to put my full effect.
- 🌟 2) I will Make sure our players to be no rule Break..

🌟 --Experience --
3X Chief OF Staff FIB
1X SAHP Assistant Director Police
1X NG Bragadial General
1X LSPD Chief OF Staff...
1X Bloods Deputy

🌟. - Thank You Have A Great Day Ahead ✨

SouLLeSS1328

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL:
Serkan
2. Your age (0OC):
3. Time zone + country:
GMT+02:00 + Turkey
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
18:00-02:00 + 04:00-06:30
8 to 10 hours.
6. Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Serkan Ilhan
8. Your in game ID:
9. Your in game level:
21 ( + Prime Platinum is active )
10. Languages spoken:
English and Turkish
State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
I am here for 2 years so that I was living at EN 1 for long time I started 2 years ago from media family . I joined every legal and illegal organizations. I worked for every LEO's , EMS and LI too. I was part of unofficial family before and I started my own fam . I think I'm ready for admin team If you consider my age as Experience and Wise you can count on me because I have strenght mental and patient also have good decisions while in legal org. I am ready to leave RP life and I really want to join you. I am the oldest player IC and OOC too... Pls consider about me . I want to make something new!
My strength is keeping my calm while dangerous or active situation about going danger
My weakness is can't tolerate cheaters. Can't forgive them because they are taking unfair advantage.
I am fast learner and become adaptive person. So I have good communication skill because of my OOC job.Also Can Understand every nation at state . I have good language skills also 2 language can speak by me . It's like my motherlanguage and It's my main Turkish and secondary English
Yes, Btw I have no business.
6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
soon? No
I will be good at my work and I am hard worker.. No sleep Just Work about 7/24

Thank you for your time and Thanks for reading and consideration...

Arip Dhar

Arip Dhar
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL:
=>> ARIP DHAR
  1. Your age (OOC):
=>> 18+
  1. Time zone + country:
=>> GMT +5:30 (IND) + INDIA
  1. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
=>> 5:45 to 20:00
  1. Average online per day(hours):
=>> 5 hr (MIN) to 8 hr (MAX)
  1. Your Discord ID:
=>> arip005
  1. Your characters' name (IC):
=>> Sidd Rock
  1. Your in game ID:
=>> 151585
  1. Your in game level:
=>> 18+
  1. Languages spoken:
=>> ENGLISH, HINDI, BENGALI
  1. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
=>> State
Additional information
=>> Because I have so much experience and I also knows all the rules in the RP life. I want to become an admin because I wanna help citizen. I am hardwork person Also I am serious when I play this. I also response as quick to help the citizens. And I also best communication with the citizens I also love citizens. If any person call the admin for any help if I am in city I also quick respond for help the citizens. My dream is a become as a admin for helping people. It's sure I am doing work better for admin routine.
  1. What are your strengths?
=>> Yes Sir, I have so much experience and my strengths is a I am strict and hardwork and serious person as a admin. Also I want to talk directly.
  1. What are your weaknesses?
=>> Sir, I have one weekness that is Emotion this is my mein and weekness otherwise I think I don't have weekness. And I was mic issue(ooc) for talking problem but I am fixed now & it's good working.
  1. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
=>>
Sir, Here is my abilities to join the admin team:
1. Good communication skills

2. Speak properly

3. Fast response

4. Good handelling citizens

5. Respect all citizens

6. Hardwork person

7. Respect also my senior

8. Don't tell a lie & I don't endure who tell a lie and I don't respect that's person.

9. Carefully reviewed & checking admin work.

10. Lawality & If any player going a situation and he is calling admin if I am in city fast response and respectfully handelling that's situation & I think as a admin or assistance it's my responsibility.
  1. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=>> Sure sir but I don't have any house or business right now. Also if I have so I can sell.
  1. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
=>> No, Not at all.
  1. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
=>>
Yes at first I am telling you for giving me a chance for applying the application now I telling you that I have so much past experience from this RP server & my past experience also-
GOV - USSS Special Agent
FIB - Supervisor of Black Ops (1x)
FIB- Head of Department (1x)
FIB - COS( Chief of Stuff) (3x running )
If I become a member of admin I also want to be a curator of state. Here as you can see I have many experience in FIB & all state and I also everytime check this server forum how admins are work and I learn this many rules from here and my dream also make a admin. Sir My best dream in rp server to make an admin and help the citizens. Now My Overlay all good sir.

If my application got selected so I can telling how to start my journey if you are interested for my application. Here I am finishing my application.

Sir, I need last chance to become an assistance admin.
=>>> Sure Sir

Thank you
Best Regards,
SIDD ROCK | 151585.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Tanji

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL - Dhrubamoy Mandal
Your age (OOC) - 18
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | INDIA
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ) - 16:00 To 21:30
Average online per day(hours): 4-5
Your Discord ID: ken.kaneki.07
Your characters' name (IC): Tanjiro Tsugikuni
Your in game ID: 169047
Your in game level: 9
Languages spoken: ENGLISH AND HINDI

Additional information
ANS - I'm not seeking to become an admin to control or dictate others' lives. My goal is to facilitate a harmonious and organized community where everyone can thrive. As an admin, I aim to ensure rules are fairly enforced, conflicts are resolved, and every member has a positive experience. I believe in empowering members, fostering open communication, and making decisions that benefit the community as a whole. I'm committed to serving the community, not imposing my will. My focus is on creating an inclusive, respectful environment where we can all enjoy our shared interests and grow together.
What are your strengths?
ANS - As a dedicated and passionate individual, my strengths include my ability to communicate effectively, think critically, and solve problems creatively. I possess excellent organizational skills, allowing me to prioritize tasks and manage multiple responsibilities efficiently. My strong empathy and active listening skills enable me to understand and address the needs of community members. Additionally, I'm adaptable, resilient, and committed to continuous learning, ensuring I stay updated on the latest developments and best practices.

ANS - While I strive for excellence, I acknowledge areas for growth. My weakness lies in overthinking and analyzing situations, which can sometimes lead to indecision. I recognize the importance of timely decision-making and am working to balance deliberation with decisive action. Another area I'm actively improving is delegating tasks, trusting others to handle responsibilities, and empowering them to take ownership. By acknowledging and addressing these weaknesses, I'm committed to becoming a more effective and well-rounded admin.
ANS - As a seasoned role-player and community enthusiast, I bring expertise in storytelling, character development, and immersive scenario creation to the admin team. With experience in various RP genres and formats, I possess a deep understanding of world-building, setting design, plot development, and conflict resolution. I'm skilled in character management, relationship building, and dialogue writing, allowing me to provide guidance and support to players. My ability to moderate in-character interactions and out-of-character discussions ensures a harmonious community environment.

As an admin, my goal is to enhance the player experience through engaging narratives, encourage community growth and collaboration, and ensure consistency and fairness in RP mechanics. I strive to develop and implement innovative RP features, support and mentor fellow admins and players, and foster a welcoming, inclusive environment for all. With a passion for storytelling and community building, I'm committed to creating an exceptional role-playing experience that brings players together and inspires creativity.

ANS - Yes , if I get selected I'll sell my buisness
ANS - No , I don't have any ooc issue

ANS - I'd like to emphasize my dedication to fairness, impartiality, and transparency as an admin. I understand the importance of maintaining confidentiality when handling sensitive issues and ensuring equal treatment for all players. I'm committed to ongoing learning, seeking feedback, and adapting to community needs. My availability and response times will be consistent, ensuring timely resolutions to issues. I'm excited to collaborate with the existing admin team and contribute to the community's growth and success.
---------END---------
Thanks for reading my Application
Best regards
Tanjiro Tsugikuni

luxe_uskakarot

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
1. Your name IRL= Houssam Msadi
2. Your age =15
3. Time zone =ITA trieste
4. Average online per day =5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord =uskakarot
6. Your Nickname LUXE KAKAROT
7. Your ID 129783
Additional information
=I want to live a new experience, even an addition, because I am a player. I will try to understand my players and help them as much as I can.
=I can speak in more than one language I have a good way of speaking and understanding the players with a nice PC and Wife so does not let me out the game while I am listening to a player and other things that if they see with time.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I think only 3
= give a wrong referee for a player
=not fully performing my duty
=not to be present in my hours of duty
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= You ready to help players as do admins with us first
=im reddy for evryting for the beast server rp.

Top Bottom