Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

yashvirani

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL: Yash Virani
2.Your Age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 7:15 to 15:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 8 to 9 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: yashvirani
7. Your characters' name (IC): Yash Warior
8. Your in game ID: 145498
9. Your in game level: 11
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

-> Becoming an admin is an best opprtunity for all and i also want to get benefit of becoming an admin. It is my dream to become an admin one day and help new comers to teach them about city rules so that they can continue their RP life without breaking any rules. Admins have a very high responsibilty and i also want to experience their hardwork towards the project and to maintain the hardwork until the end. Each server of GrandRP is known by the admin work of each particular server. So basically, as much as high skilled and developed admins will be there, the more reputation and respect of the server increases. And this is in short that my goal is to become admin one day and boost the server further and further in development and progress.

2. What are your strengths?

-> I am quite good at handling situations and one my critical strength is that i stay calm all the way and have high precising skills that are required in the field of admin and also have almost full experience of the city and that is the simple quote that experience is everything !

3. What are your weaknesses?

-> I don't have much weaknesses but about my one weaknesses is that i become so kind sometimes towards people and become busy to solve their problem whole day and that is my weakness that i will get busy in confusing situations.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?

-> Highly precising skill towards the problems and fluent english that is necesaary to communicate between citizens for solving their problems and fulfilling their demands upon the request. I am also good at handling hard situations and providing citizens help with respect and care.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

-> Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-> Not at the current moment and i don't think there are any issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-> Yes, if anyone sees my IC age they underestimate me and that is i want to prove everyone about my skills and if i got a chance to become an admin, beleive me it is going to be the best of all !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for having your precious time to read my application and have a good day !

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: nihal soni
2.Your age (OOC):17
3.Time zone + country:
(GMT+5:30)+ india
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13:00 to 18:00
5.Average online per day(hours):5 to 6 hours
6.Your Discord ID: nihalll_sonii
7.Your characters' name (IC): nihall soni
8.Your in game ID:162041
9.Your in game level:18
10.Languages spoken: english and hindi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):state

Additional information

1Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
ans: as i have so much experience in rp-life except admin and i want to help citizen as a admin and i know i can put my all efforts and i want to leave my rp-life because i had taken all experience and now i want to become admin to take this experience also and help citizen

ans:im very polite and very calmly in any situation and good communication skills also

ans.i hate disrespecting and i cant tolerate this and any interuption during any situation i got little bit anger

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
ans.as im so active i can respond tickets very fast and i will help new citizen if they need any help

5.Will you be ready to sell your business?
ans.i dont have any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
ans.no

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
ans.yes i want to know you that i was ex fib SSA2,ex SAHP SWAT and ex marabunta Warlord

----------END----------

Thanks to see my application and i hope i will become admin

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
2.Your age (OOC):18
3.Time zone + country:
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):13:00 to 18:00

Additional information

ans: as i have so much experience in rp-life except admin and i want to help citizen as a admin and i know i can put my all efforts and i want to leave my rp-life because i had taken all experience and now i want to become admin to take this experience also and help citizen

ans:im very polite and very calmly in any situation and good communication skills also

ans.i hate disrespecting and i cant tolerate this and any interuption during any situation i got little bit anger

ans.as im so active i can respond tickets very fast and i will help new citizen if they need any help

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
ans.no

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
ans.yes i want to know you that i was ex fib SSA2,ex SAHP SWAT and ex marabunta Warlord

----------END----------

SAHP SWAT | FAMILY CO-LEADER

Mafia nikku

Player
Player
Information:

1. My IRL Name is Ganesh.

2. My OOC Age is 20 Years.

3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30 | Country: India

4. Based on the server time i play from 14:00 to 19:00 IC time.

5. I am averagely online about 6 to 7 hours a day, in weekends 9-10 hours a day.

6. My Discord ID: spideygg_32160

7. My IGN is Kakashi Ghost

8. In-Game ID: 158514

9. In-Game Level: 13

10. Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Punjabi, Marathi,

11. I would love to be a curator of state as i have been involved in Legal org jobs since i joined the city. I have been working in Gov for last 5 months, during that same time i have tried LSPD, SAHP too, and have knowledge of all the Three orgs above mentioned.

Additional Information:

1. I have played enough RP, and want to become an Admin in order to keep the RP environment of other people clean so that the players who have been suffering or facing troubles regarding various things that i have faced during my RP life should not be face by others. Being an Admin is not only my aim, My Main goal is to protect the RP Environment.

2. My Strengths is my quick and correct decision making skills which make me an Good Leader too. And Fluent in English too which again makes me an good fit for the Team.

3. My Weaknesses is only one thing. My anger which can be in control if i don't get provoked.

4. The Main skill that i can bring to the admin team is i stay in the city the most during the midnights which if after 21:00 in IC time, which is the most effected time due to the lack of Admins. So, i can be a best fit for Admin Team which works as the Night Shift Team.

5. I do not have any businesses an don't plan to buy one in the near future.

6. Nothing now, and nothing coming up in near future.

7. The Main point i would like to highlight from the midst of my application is, from the 3rd Point of the Additional information section, us that i can stay up all night covering the city and maintaining peace around, because that is the main time where hundreds of people makes admin tickets but don't get one due to inactivity of night shift (No Offense Intended to Any Particular Admin), so i can be a best person for the Admin team to work for during the nights, and would love the chance to work with the people who really thrive to make this game/city an peaceful world for people who wants to escape from their IRL struggles.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if:

I understand all the rules mentioned, and stand for the same.

Hoping for a Positive response,
Peace out <3
Kakashi Ghost
Very friendly and help me in the beggining to start might be help full for the other newbies
Good job buddy

Nihalll soniii

Player
Player
2.Your age (OOC):17
3.Time zone + country:

Additional information

ans.no

----------END----------

mistakely i put my wrong age my age is 18 ooc

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making
- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏

luxe_uskakarot

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Houssam Msadi
2. Your age =15
3. Time zone =ITA trieste
4. Average online per day =5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord =uskakarot
6. Your Nickname LUXE KAKAROT
7. Your ID 129783
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
=I want to live a new experience, even an addition, because I am a player. I will try to understand my players and help them as much as I can.
=I can speak in more than one language I have a good way of speaking and understanding the players with a nice PC and Wife so does not let me out the game while I am listening to a player and other things that if they see with time.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I think only 3
= give a wrong referee for a player
=not fully performing my duty
=not to be present in my hours of duty
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
= You ready to help players as do admins with us first
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
=im reddy for evryting for the beast server rp.

luxe_uskakarot

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.
2. Your age =15
6. Your Nickname LUXE KAKAROT
7. Your ID 129783
Additional information
=I want to live a new experience, even an addition, because I am a player. I will try to understand my players and help them as much as I can.
=I can speak in more than one language I have a good way of speaking and understanding the players with a nice PC and Wife so does not let me out the game while I am listening to a player and other things that if they see with time.
I think only 3

Chetan GSuralkar

Player
Player
Rank 14 Bunta
S.W.A.T - LSPD | Master Sergent - SAHP | USSS Spec Agent
| Rank 15 Families | as
Information
1. Your name IRL: Chetan Suralkar
2. Your age (OOC): 18
3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30, India
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00
5. Average online per day(hours): 4-6 hrs
6. Your Discord ID: mr.b2m_yt
7. Your characters' name (IC): Chetan xoxo
8. Your in game ID: 151641
9. Your in game level: 15
10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi

Additional information:

I have been part of various legal orgs and got exposure to many rules. I have spent a lot of time in the city and got very few punishments. Now a days, many new members are coming to the city. I feel that they are committing many mistakes due to lack of knowledge of city rules. This is making their experience bad . I would like to become a wizard and put my best efforts to correct people who are committing mistakes unknowingly and ensure proper RP is done in every situation. Educate the new members in the city and teach them rules. At the same time, punish those who are breaking the rules intentionally and ruining RP in the city.

- Dedication

- Decision Making
- Calm in all kind of situation
- Quick Learner

- I feel to be casual with new citizen

I have good communication skills which I think is most important because as wizards one need to educate the citizens about the rules of the city . Also, am good at listening, which is required to give fair judgement in any situation. and i am quick learner

4. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

I am aware of this rule and I acknowledge that I do not own a business at the moment

5. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

In the near term, I don't see anything that can stop me from being active. However, I may not be able to comment about future

6. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I would like to now do my part to this project in my capacity and if I get a chance I will give my 100% for sure
- I have a good experience in legal ( SAHP,LSPD,FIB,NG, and GOV[USSS]) and Illegal (Vagos & Bloods) orgs.

Thank you for your time!!

Thanks for your Consideration
Warm Regard, Chetan xoxo🙏
OG Bloods at Bloods |
Mafia at Marabunta Grande |
Graffiti at Los Santos Vagos |

SAHP
Chief Commander (HR+HWP)
COS (HR+IA) |
LSPD
COD (HR)
HOD (HR+Detective) |
FIB
Black Ops (UC)
ELite Agent (IA)
|
NG
Corporal
|
GOV
AGENT (DOC+USSS) |
Experience at both Legal and Illegal Organisation

inferno pluxury

Deputy of Marabunta
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Vibhu
Your age (OOC): 17
Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 + India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 - 20:00
Average online per day(hours): 6-10 hours
Your Discord ID: infernopluxury
Your characters' name (IC): Luciffer xoxo
Your in game ID: 135193
Your in game level: 38
Languages spoken: English,Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

• I gained a lot of experience in rp life under illegal organisations as a deputy and i love to help everyone to solve their issues thats why i wanna leave my rp life and wanna become admin.

- I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation

- being nice to people

- Can’t handle disrespect

• I like to work as a team. Everyone can easily communicate with me in every situation because im always calm and fair.
  • I don’t have a business

- I don’t have any kind of issue at this time i am too much active in the city

• Ex Deputy of Bloods
  • Ex Deputy of Families
  • Current Deputy of Marabunta

Last edited:

Rock Shiva

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
1.Your name IRL :- Shivansh Pandey
2. Your age (OOC)- 27
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 -21:00
5. Average online per day :-4-5 hours
6. Your Discord ID - rockshiva
7. Your characters' name (IC) - Rock Shiva
8. Your in game ID - 94392
9. Your in game level - 48
10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi

Additional information
1:-Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
ANS:-I want to leave my RP life and become admin because i have seen when i am new into the city i don't know any thing by getting helping from the admin i get to know how the rule is being working yup i get some warn some demorgan but that was the maine time where have i learn that i don't do that work. Thnks Admin

2:-What are your strengths?
Ans:- 1. I am a Fast learner ,2. Leader Ship, 3.Problem-solving, 4. Communication Skill

3:-What are your weaknesses?
Ans:- Easy Trust, Short temper

4:-What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans:-Helping People

5:-Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:- Yes, If i become i will sell all my business.

6:-Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans:- Nop

7:-Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans:- Nop , I think you guys know me better than I know myself (In IC).

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
  1. Sheikh Naive
  2. 24+ years
  3. GMT +6 from Bangladesh
  4. Server time 4.00 to 16.00
  5. Almost 10/12 hours a day
  6. naive4636
  7. Naive Wayde
  8. 40235
  9. 43
  10. English, Bangla, Hindi, Urdu
  11. Crime
Additional information

Naive Bhai

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
    Sheikh Naive
  2. Your age (OOC):
    24 years
  3. Time zone + country:
    GMT +6 Bangladesh
    4:00 to 16:00
    8/10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID:
    naive4636
    Naive Wayde
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
    Bengali(Native), English, Hindi, urdu
    Anything as an assistant and to learn.
Additional information
    Well, becoming an admin offers a different kind of engagement. Instead of just playing in the world, you get to shape and protect it. You have the power to create a better experience for everyone, enforcing rules fairly and resolving disputes. It’s about making the community stronger and more enjoyable for all players. Plus, it’s a chance to take on more responsibility and develop leadership skills. That’s pretty rewarding, right?
    As a person have strengths like being fair and level-headed, great at conflict resolution, and having a solid understanding of the server’s rules and dynamics. Plus it helps to be approachable and communicative, so players feel comfortable coming to you with issues. These qualities make for a smooth-running, enjoyable server environment and also make sure new players in city get as much as assistance guidance
    well I’d say one of my weaknesses is that I can sometimes miss the nuance in very complex or emotional topics, since I rely on patterns in data rather than personal experience. Also, I can’t provide real-time updates or browse the internet, which means I might not have the latest information. But I’m always here to help with what I know!
    In a roleplay game admin team, I can contribute by enhancing world-building with rich settings and character backstories, developing balanced game mechanics and rules, and generating engaging plots and character arcs. I can assist in conflict resolution to maintain a positive atmosphere, suggest ways to deepen player engagement, and help gather and analyze feedback for continuous improvement. Additionally, I can aid in clear communication to keep everyone informed, all of which can create a vibrant and enjoyable roleplaying experience.
    Yes sure.
    No not at all.
    Sure You might want to consider my adaptability and willingness to learn from feedback. I thrive on collaboration and can adjust my contributions based on the team's needs and the evolving dynamics of the game. Additionally, I can be a resource for brainstorming ideas and solving creative challenges, ensuring that I support the team in fostering an inclusive and enjoyable environment for all players. If there's a specific area of focus or challenge the team faces, I’m eager to address that as well!

Salmon Mafia

Player
Player
INFORMATION

1.YOUR NAME (IRL) : Karan Robidas

2.YOUR AGE (OOC): 21

3.TIMEZONE + COUNTRY : GMT+5:30 ( India )

:Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format): 2:00-6:00

5. Average online per day (hours): 4 Hours

6. Your Discord ID: assasinsalmon

7. Your characters' name (IC): Salmon pluxury

8. Your in game ID: 140132

9. Your in game level:12

10. Languages spoken:Hindi, English

11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Ans : I have been playing this rp projects from almost a year from being a guy roaming on 100$ scooter to DHOD Of NG , SOD OF LSPD etc. Exploring and experiencing every job meeting New people and making Friends . I want to help new players to do proper roleplay and always follow rules.

Ans : Creative thinking- I can help admins to do some creative events by my creativity skills
2. Understanding And Problem Solving - I can understand properly people and help them in any problem

Ans : Sometimes I become a bit nervous leading to some problems. I know my weekneessses and I'm working hard on it .

Ans : 1. Bored of taking part in the same event?
No problem I'm here with my creativity skills to make new fun events!!
2: Facing a problem? I'm here with my understanding and Problem solving skills for u anytime!!
3. Respect and kindness is one of the best skill I have I always try my best to respect others and talk to them with kindness

Ans : Absolutely Yes

Ans : No but if is there any problem I will inform

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your v application?

Ans : Are u thinking my ic age is too low? I agree with it but the knowledge I have gain in these year is fit for me to be a admin . I believe if I get accepted as an admin I will try my best to make new fun events with my creative skill which players would love the most .

My experience -
EX DHOD OF DEPARTMENT ( NG 25TH RANK)
EX SOD OF LSPD
EX FIB
EX USSS AGENT
EX SAHP EMPLOYEE
EX EMS EMPLOYEE
My experience in gangs
BALAS 14th Rank
Vagos 14th Rank
Marabunta 14th Rank
Bloods 14th Rank
Famalies 14th Rank

Thanks for Reading my application !!

luxe_uskakarot

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
2. Your age =15
6. Your characters' name (IC): LUXE KAKAROT
7. Your ID 129783
8.Your in game level: 13 (because i play in more servers but my acc update will be more than a year)
9.Languages spoken:AR EN ITA
10.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
I think only 3

luxe_uskakarot

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
2. Your age =15
6. Your characters' name (IC): LUXE KAKAROT
7. Your ID 129783
8.Your in game level: 13 (because i play in more servers but my acc update will be more than a year)
9.Languages spoken:AR EN ITA
10.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information
I think only 3

ayan.adhya

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ayan Barik
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 03:00 to 05:00 and 11:30 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8 hours average according to vacation date it can vary .
  6. Your Discord ID: senior.ff
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Miss Adhya
  8. Your in game ID: 163516
  9. Your in game level: 17
  10. Languages spoken: English , Hindi , Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - Actually you can say , This is one of my dream , And There is another , I am tired to grind grind and grind... and I wanna try something another .
    - I am very strict , And no one can rescue from me , Who ever will break rules , They will must get punishment. And I am fluent in English . And of course know all the crime section rules.
    - I am a little bit emotional , Without that I have no weakness.
    - Everybody will be afraid to see that who ever breaks the rules he must got punishment , Let them follow the all rules. And I will help the new admins for learning and I like to teach cause I am a student and do tuition classes in real life. And I can learn anything in a short period of time. and I am loyal hard working also .
    - Yeaa !! Of cource , I can do anything to become an Admin.
    - Sorry but Yes , My parents.
    - Nothing else , Just Thanks for reading , I can say you will not regrate after I became an Admin.

Martin Zimm

Player
Player
Personal Information:

• Name (IRL): Martin VK
  • Time Zone: UTC+00:00 (United Kingdom)
  • Availability (Server Time): 11:00 to 04:00
  • Average Online Time per Day: 6 to 14 hours
  • Discord ID: midnightshadow6969
In-Game Information:

• Character Name (IC): Martin Aston
  • In-Game ID: 68927
  • In-Game Level: 58 (2/232)
Languages Spoken:

• English
Preferred Curator Section:

• State

Motivation for Becoming an Admin:

I am eager to become an admin because I am passionate about fostering a vibrant and inclusive community. Over the years, I have developed a strong sense of belonging within this environment, and I want to give back by helping to create a space where everyone feels valued and heard.

Strengths:

• Creative Thinker: I enjoy finding innovative solutions to challenges.
  • Self-Confidence: I trust my judgment and abilities in decision-making.
  • Quick Learner: I adapt swiftly to new situations and challenges.
  • Problem Solver: I thrive on resolving issues efficiently.
  • Team Player: I believe in the power of collaboration.
  • Leadership Skills: I can guide and motivate a team towards common goals.
  • Positive Attitude: I approach challenges with optimism, which helps maintain morale.

Weaknesses:

• Overthinking: I often analyze situations deeply, which can lead to indecision.
  • Overcommitting: My desire to help can lead me to take on too much responsibility.
  • Perfectionism: I strive for high standards, sometimes at the cost of efficiency.

Skills I Bring to the Admin Team:

• Communication: Clear and effective communication is key to any team’s success.
  • Organization: I am adept at managing tasks and priorities efficiently.
  • Time Management: I balance my responsibilities well, ensuring productivity.
  • Adaptability: I adjust quickly to changing situations or challenges.
  • Teamwork: I value collaboration and synergy within a team.
  • Leadership: I can inspire and guide others towards achieving our goals.
  • Positive Mindset: My optimism can help uplift the team atmosphere.

Willingness to Sell Business:

• Yes, I understand the restrictions and am prepared to sell my business if selected as an admin.

Current Activity Status:

• There are no real-life issues or situations hindering my ability to be active at this time.

Thank you for considering my application. I am excited about the possibility of contributing to the community in a more impactful way.

Best regards,
Martin

Dave Federal

Player
Player
Information
  • Your name IRL: Ghaith
  • Your age (OOC): 18
  • Time zone + country: GMT +1 (Morocco)
  • Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play 15:00 to 1:00

Using 24H Time Format):
    14:00 to 22:00
  • Average online per day (hours): 5 to 8 hours
  • Your Discord ID: dave.federal
  • Your characters' name (IC): Dave
  • Your in-game ID: 141991
  • Your in-game level: 6( But i Just Come To EN2 )
  • Languages spoken: English, Arabic
  • What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information
  • Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I believe becoming an admin will allow me to contribute more to the community by maintaining the quality of roleplay and ensuring that the server remains a fair, enjoyable space for all players. I also want to help resolve issues quickly and make improvements that benefit everyone.
  • What are your strengths?
    • Strong leadership skills
    • Experience in guiding teams and enhancing roleplay
    • Ability to stay calm under pressure and make balanced decisions
    • Excellent communication skills
  • What are your weaknesses?
    • Occasionally, I might overextend myself by taking on too much responsibility.
    • My attention to detail can sometimes slow down decision-making when I strive for perfection.
  • What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    • Problem-solving and conflict resolution
    • An understanding of in-game dynamics and player behavior
    • Strong leadership in crime roleplay and event creation
    • Ability to improve roleplay quality through feedback and guidance
  • Will you be ready to sell your business?
    Yes, I will be ready to sell my business if I become an admin.
  • Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    No, I don't have any IRL issues that would prevent me from being active at the moment.
  • Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I am highly committed to this community and have experience managing roleplay scenarios that help make the game more immersive and enjoyable for others.

Top Bottom