Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Almighty Jyxn

Indians call me jiguks
Player
Admin application

Information

1. IRL Name : Gal
2. Age : 17
3. Time Zone : GTM 2
4. Average online per day 7-10 hours
5. Your Discord : Dhar mann#9368
6. Your Nickname : Jynx Lovell
7. ID : 2778

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become admin becouse I enjoy playing in this server and I love helping new people and guiding them through their RP life.
And i know being server administrator is a big responsibility with making sure that people dont break the rules
and organizing the events... Thats why i want to help you guys with that.

2. What are your strengths?

I love guiding people
Hardworker
Patient
Fast learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

I get nervous when lot of people ask me questions at the same time

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Yes

EN1 VAGOS HIGH COMMAND | EN1 MARABUNTA HIGH COMMAND

Last edited:

Zessyy Pluxury

Player
Player
Information

. Your name IRL / Zessy
2. Your age /
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ZESSY#7137
6. Your Nickname / Zessy Pluxury
7. Your ID / 15705

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?
- Well, first of all I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens. I am always in the city and I can realize people who are having problem. I have been playing in En1 and participated in legal, illegal and private organizations before. I think the RP is kinda done for me so this is a plus reason to become an admin. I am in GrandRp like 7 months and I assume I have learned enough to share my experiences. There are so many people who needs help with the growing population. I know that I can be there for them. In addition, I am originally Turkish but I am fluent in English at reading, writing and speaking so it will be easy to make things better.

- I have no difficulty in making decisions along with the emphaty. I can control my nerves and myself very easily. And I am a quick learner. I try to help everyone.

- I can’t stand being talked about my personality in a bad way. Such situations can cause a problem but the rest is easy.

- Yes, I am ready.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- I have no businesses but I would be ready if I had.

uzair shar

Player
Player
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 4-8 hours per day
5. Shar#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin?
1. I want to help out the community of the city and I have been in most orgs and dont most things, I’ve been in most legal orgs and I’ve been hc In every gang.

What are your strengths?
2. I can work under pressure pretty well and I know the rules there are to know.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I have a tendency to have a short temper but I am trying to fix that right now.

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes I am willing to leave my rp life!

Will you be ready to sell your business?
5. I do not have a business so this isn’t a problem for me.

Thanks, Shamela
Delete pls

Eva Mirza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Dhrumil Patel
2. Your age:19
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:8 to 9 hour
5. Your Discord:Eva Roar 22822#7836
6. Your Nickname:Eva Patel
7. Your ID:22822
Additional information
-I try almost things in the server like try all jobs,events,ghetto fights and i have experience of legal org and i am high command in EMS. But now i want to join Admin Life and i want to help civilians and make happy both party with my fair dicesion.i want to maintain RP rules as a admin and really happy to want become a admin if i am selected.
My biggest strengths is my Family and My patience and this is very usefull in life.
-I dont have any weakness but i have problem with some fake people and unfair decisions.
-yes and i am very excited for become a admin and love to join admin team.
-yes but don't have any business in the city but if i have so i will sell my business for admin life

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Vansh Saxena
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-8hrs
5. Your Discord:GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname:Kakashi Pluxury
7.ID:15849

Additional inform
->I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management
and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that
I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin
I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

->Respects all
->Always follow anything which is told by elder admin
->response fastly
->try to solve problem without fight

->Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter.
->Lack of Patience

->Yes
->i dont have any.

Good man

Richard King
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Daksh Sharma
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day Avg 6 hours a day
5. Your Discord brinda italy#8931
6. Your Nickname Richard King
7. Your ID 11063

Additional information

I m in this city from a long ago and I really like RPing all day around, its a part of my daily life to have fun by RPing :). I have gained a lot of experience and I do the RP on the next level, I want to make this RP to the max level by helping all the players around as well as making them familiar to everyday RP. My main motto is to make sure that everyone enjoys. But, some times we have to face with Rule-breakers who ruin our full on going RP experience, I wish that all the players who break the rules intentionally for their own fun should be punished and if it was by mistake then they should get a chance to improve their mistakes for next time.

• I have a lot of experience into state section..
  • I always place my self to all the side to understand the situation.
  • I remain calm in every intense situation.
  • I have a friendly nature and I like to interact with more people daily.
  • I love to help people when they are in-need and expecting me help them only.

• I have the knowledge of all the general rules, state rules, event rules, etc but I believe that I m less familiar with crime section and I know that I will be familiar with that along with the time being an admin assistant.

I would love to do it to help the new players.

I don't have any at the moment

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Jaden Polanco
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-8
5. Your Discord: Jaden#8008
6. Your Nickname: Jaden BluDikestar
7. Your ID: 2430

Additional information

I know I have made past mistakes that I regret greatly. As well as I have grown from those same mistakes and now know what to do and what not to do. As I said I now know rules like its the back of my hand.

I want to make sure everyone's experience in this server is A1 at all times. I will make sure no one is over using powers and make sure no one is getting mistreated at all times when ever I can. I know server rules like its from the back of my hand always. I feel I would fit an admin spot perfectly. I personally want to get rid of the people that make this server and others peoples experiences bad. I want to make sure when people speak about the server they say about how good, clean and safe it is from bad things as that is my main goal in this which is to make sure people are happy. I will always make sure to stay on no ones side no matter the situation

I noticed that the admin position listed attention to detail as a desirable skill for the position. I’d say that attention to detail is, in fact, my greatest strength. Discipline. Patient. Enthusiasm. Creative thinking. Task prioritization. Mature for my age.

Self-criticism. Works to much and I sometimes overdo getting my work done ahead of time. However, I am excellent at meeting deadlines, and with my attention to detail, I know my work is correct.

Yes I am ready to leave RP for this opportunity I feel my RP life is finished and ready to be stopped. In trade of the RP life I get to make sure other RP players experiences will be even better.

Yes. Always

Paki bastard

Player
Player
Information
1. Lindi gaxha
2. 14
3. GMT
4. 7 hours.
5. Camzz#3745
6. Lindi Bankss
7. 20104

Additional information
I would like to help out the server, I would also like to assist people, I would also like to help players with any of there questions how to grow on the server.
I am patient, helpful and understanding.
I get a little nervous when situations go out of control.
Yes.
Yes.

Musty

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
1. Your name IRL: Mustafa
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hours
5. Your Discord: Musty#9915
6. Your Nickname: Musty Yip
7. Your ID: 1824
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like enhance the RP experience for every individual and answer questions to the best of my ability. I also think I would make a big impact on the GRP admin team and make a positive impact on the server. I can also handle situations very smoothly and know I know the rules from the back of my head.
2. What are your strengths? I believe that my greatest strength is the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently. I can see any given situation from multiple perspectives, which makes me uniquely qualified to complete my work even under challenging conditions. That problem solving allows me to be a better communicator.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is that I'm too critical of myself and often feel like I'm not giving my best, or like I disappoint the people I work with. This often led me to overwork myself, burn out, or feel inferior to my colleagues.
Absolutely
Unfortunately, I don't own a business

Luna Fellas

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Onurcan Yaygıngöl
2. Your age: 22
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day:10-15 hours
5. Your Discord: Curliynn#4683
6. Your Nickname: Luna West
7. Your ID: 11405

Additional information
I have been playing on this server since the very beginning of it. Thereby I have a good understanding of game mechanics/script, roleplay and server rules. Helping other people out has always been a big pleasure to me. So getting the chance to actually help a lot of people is the perfect way to fulfil this enjoyment. At last.. it is time to try something new. i can speak Turkish And English fluently

• Communicator
  • Quick learner
  • Friendly
  • Server knowledge
Sometimes I'm a bit impatient because I want to get my tasks done quickly and well. Therefore, it can be that I am a bit stressed.
yes i am ready.
yes.

Last edited:

Giorgi Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gio
2. 16
3. GMT +5
4. 7-9 hours a day
5. 𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Giorgi Avaliani
7. 40851

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

- I want to add some words as you can see guys my GMT is +5 so i can be very avtive at night so that means i will take care of city at night it will not be a problem for me. also if i will be and ADMIN (GOD) i will be more active i will help people with there problems i will try to help everyone as fast as i can and respond to the tickets (Reports).

Hope i will be and ADMIN ❤️ Thanks for your attention

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
Information
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 6-7 Hours
5. nomansherazi#7010
6. Sultan Shah
7. 14453
Additional Information
1. why do you want to become an admin?
Ans: I want to become an admin assassint for now. because i want to make sure that the new peoples get the proper and correct information about the rules and the server and i want to clear all the questions to peoples about grand RP and want to help the peoples regarding their questions and i want to clear the questions popping in the minds of new and old members.
2. what are your strengths?

Ans: I respect all the peoples and i can handle all type of situtions and i am fast learner.
3. what are your greatest weaknesses?

Ans: I get angry very fast but i am working on it very soon it will get fixed.
4.will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Ans: Yes, to become an admin i can do anything.
5.will you be ready to sell your business?

Ans: Yes, to become the admin i can do anything

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.GMT +4
4.6-7 hours a day
5.Gagla#7670
6.Gagla Flex

Additional information
1.first reason why i want to become an admin is that i have been playing on various Grand RP servers and i have collected so much experience and i decided to become an admin and help people out with every way possible and make sure that everyone follows the rules 2.my biggest strength is my communicating skills i can make anything easily understandable for anyone, also my strength is my experience i have spent more than 2.7k hours on grand rp i have always been taking grand rp seriously and everytime i do something i do it with all my heart and dedicate my life, time and hardwork into it.
3.my only weakness is that i dont have past admin experience
4.i am 100% ready to leave my rp life to become an admin
5.yes

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
About%2520Me.gif

>>Information<<
1. Steward Jeffery

2. 19
3. GST
4. 11-15 ( almost 19 hours on purge)
5. swann#0902
6. Stewie Kun

7. 2742

>>Additional information !!<<
1. In order to help new people feel welcome, to make RP life in GRP unforgettable and the best it can be, and also to punish the people who ruin others' Rp experience and do things against the rules.

2. I am hardworking and determined which will help me fulfill all my duties without fail.
I am good with communication and fluent in English and can speak some other languages like Hindi and Tamil.

I am patient and unbiased but not lenient which will help me calmly help people during situations but will punish the people who overstep.
all around I'm a grinder I put in my hours and do my job right!:)

3. My weakness would include having some anger issues which are being dealt with (using my annoying siblings to practice xd)

4. To help others live their best RP life YES!!

5. YES ( i don't own one :giggle:)

Thanks for taking your time reading this Looking forward to working with you all !!

Untitled.png

Kodi Bolo

Ex Leader of Bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harish
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 hrs
5. Your Discord: H90 Gaming#9536
6. Your Nickname: Kodi Knights
7. Your ID: 5486

Additional information

[1] As rage is a new platform for many and they find it new, So I want to help them assist them and also to make the RP environment clean and healthy I wish to become a staff member. Also, I am very good at handling situations so I think I have all the skills to become a staff member.

[2] And because there are so many new players coming and they normally need some kind of help, also there are many situations that happen daily where I think I can help people out and to keep things good.
[3] Now, see the number of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of reports and admins needed and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.

I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem. instead of fighting so like ya, we can say My Communication is the best; I'm talkative and I can handle trash talk's

I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job and also straight forward person.

Yes, I would be ready to leave RP Life to pursue being an administrator. I feel I have had my fun with RP and want to take the next step into helping people.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, if I had a business I'll ready to sell, so no problem with it.

Jayden Star

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Kendrick Auguste
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone eastern s time
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord Isaac nelson#7428
6. Your Nickname Isaac nelson
7. Your ID 8514

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? Ans: It is been almost 6 months since I'm playing on GrandRP Server and served in almost every Legal Organization (SAHP, NG AND EMS) and Gangs (Marabunta, Ballas & Vagos (Rank 8)) up to a good rank. I have experience of Legal org and Gang RP both and always followed the rules to maintain high-quality RP. Now I want to take retirement from RP and help this server grow and maintain the RP discipline by making sure every citizen in the city follows the server rules and city rules. I thoroughly learned all the server rules and forum rules to make sure I server my best as Admin. Helping people is one of the traits that I got into myself and now I want to use that will to help people do healthy and fair RolePlay in the server.

My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? YES I would love to because ive grown in too this project and i even want help more
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Ayan Mukherjee
2. 19
3. IST
4. 5 hours a day
5. Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Darco Baba
7. 4346
Additional information.
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP before i was removed from admin because of my mistakes which i have tried to rectify within the last 3 months. I want another chance as to become an admin
Good communication skills , can take wise decision
Sometimes lag out should not be a problem.
yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
yes

Top Bottom