Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Sanchez Hart

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL: Erdem
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 7-14
5. Your Discord: cluxzz#9999
6. Your Nickname: Sanchez Bolo
7. Your ID: 12083

Additional information
I have been playing in the city for a long time by now, now the server is being more and more popular there are more new players joining the server and most of them don’t know what to do and that’s why I wanna be there to help them and teach them the game and the server rules so they can fit in the rp world better. And by now I am playing on the server for months I have the experience to help people. I see that in game sometimes when I call an admin he/she can respond a little late because of the time difference of the players and I want that to go away and I will give all my effort to fix and help these kind of things. As I see in the forum website there are many threads that aren’t resulted at the correct time. I want to help fix these things. I speak english / turkish. I want to help with the turkish reports too.

I can speak different languages ( turkish and english) there so many players that are turkish and dont know what to do. I am organised on what I do , I am patient , love to help people , quick learner , good listener, these are my strengths.

If someone is not caring about my opinions I can get mad, I think everyone should respect eachother.

Yes for sure, I am ready

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I am ready.

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I do not have any businesses so yes

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Smoke 🚬#0001
6. Your Nickname - Alex Shelby
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks. I played en01 for a very long time as well and have very little
punishment history as well.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any business so it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I get to speak with the admins soon ❤
mQ0196_1024x1024.jpeg

Echo Stone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- imam shaikh
2. Your age:-24
3. Time zone:-IST India standard time
4. Average online per day:-10 hours
5. Your Discord:-
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Echo Stone

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:- imam shaikh

2. Your age:-24

3. Time zone:-IST (INDIA STANDARD TIME)

4. Average online per day:- 10 HOUR

5. Your Discord:-AlaxBond | 24178 #9457

6. Your Nickname:-azan

7. Your ID:-24178

Additional information

A.as I join the server had really fun time playing it grand Rp is the best server I ever play I want to become admin because I want to make the server more fair for everyone so they can enjoy the best rp server.

A.my strength is I have a knowledge of the server ruls I'm honest.

A.ahh my weaknesses it's non i love the server I can stop playing i don't know about weaknesses but i have a fear that what will I do if I don't play Grand Rp.

A.yes of course

A.well I don't have one :p

Son of Anarchy

Ex. Under Under deputy of Marabunta Grande
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
IRL name: Sandro
time zone: GMT+4
Average online play: 2 to 12 hours
My discord: Carl Gallager#2259
my nickname: Carl Gallager
my ID: 15360
  • Why do you want to become an ADMIN?
  • I always wanted to help people and be a helper of servers, I got myself work and big attention to my knowledge, work and I become an admin at SA MP.
  • I want to see myself as GTA V Admin and especially: grand rp.

• What are your strengths?
  • First that I’m a Great knower of especially Georgian and English, but I also Russian which means I can help people that talk in other languages than English.
  • Second is that I’m a hard worker and I’m in the city often, but I can’t be very often in summer, but other times I can and will be in the city 100%. I'm an old player and I know RP also.

• What are your greatest weaknesses?

• I think I am a very interested person and I will have many questions

• Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
  • Yes 100%
  • Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
I don’t have any, but If I had I would sell it

• Thanks for reading, that was all I wanted to say.
  • Regards. Carl Gallager

Tupac Shakur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Filip Sjeverac
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. Around 6 Hours
5. Frigo#9453
6. Filip Shakur
7. 25297

Additional information
1. Even before I started roleplaying it was fun for me, but somehow I was always looking for another side of the game to be able to help new players.
It's nice to see new players starting to play and slowly learn to roleplay.
One of the main if not the main reason why I want to become an admin is to help the players and the other reason is to try to make the roleplay flow without playing against the rules.
I have played on other Roleplay servers but this one is something completely different. I have worked in almost every legal organization so I know how it all works.
I was also in illegal organizations but on my other account where I no longer play on the British 1 server. Of course, I am also looking forward to the benefits that this privilege brings.
I know quite a lot for my 16 years. As I mentioned before, I have a lot of experience in restrictions and I know how the whole roleplay works.
One of my strengths is coming out of a situation in a calm way, which I think is very important, in 99% of situations it is very important to stay calm.
So I would say negotiations. Also I'm active at all times of the day so it's an advantage to have an admin when other admins are busy.
I consider myself a disciplined person and I also think that is very important. Discipline and composure are things every admin should have because when the situation is tight,
the last thing we want is for our players to think we have bad admins running the server. Bad impressions about a managed server = bad reputation,
which we don't want for such a legendary server.
My weaknesses are not speaking perfect English. Don't get me wrong, I speak English well,
but in some situations it's a little more difficult for me to understand everything and answer at the same second,
which rarely happens, so I don't think this is a big problem. My other weakness is my bad computer. I think I would be one of the better roleplay players if I had a better computer.
Unfortunately, my parents are not in a position to afford me a good computer, so I'm working hard on this one. Again, don't get me wrong, I can control situations,
but when there are too many people in a small space, my game crashes 70% of the time. It's hard to make me angry and annoyed, self-control is above all.

Yes without thinking. And I didn't have a rich account so I don't have much to lose and yet my desire to become an admin is greater than my desire to play roleplay
I don't even have a business, so yes.

Kings1

Player
Player
Hello, i would like to start by thanking you for reading this!

1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone - GMT+ Server time
4. Average online per day- 7+ hours
5. Your Discord - Aux Mandem#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux
7. Your ID - 33788

Additional information
Ive always liked making sure people stick to the rules, i would love to be an admin because im a vry motivated and inspired person. I like to make sure people follow the rules and i love rp but i think i would like watching over and making sure everything is going smoothly. I would help out as many people as possible and make you guys proud. I would love to be an admin as im very good at putting my self in other peoples shoes to try and help them. I know all the rules and i think i would fit this job perfectyly.
2. What are your strengths? - my greatest strengths i would say is my motivation and my self confidence and my talking skills. I am very good at communicating and i would say i am confident in my self to make the right choices.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weakness is racism or disrespect towards my mother. Ive experienced a lot of racism and my mum has gone through a lot i dont tolerate this behavour.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - yes i am completly ready for that
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Thank you guys so much for reading i really do hope you consider this thanks guys - Aux <3
unknown.png

Polly Jon

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL alex cat
2. Your age 13
3. Time zone Eastern Time
4. Average online per day 10-5
5. Your Discord fluffypolly#6273

6. Your Nickname alex cat
7. Your ID 44456

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to be god because it seems fun to help people and be nice and help with them with a lot stuff god is fun
2. What are your strengths? helping watching forms and responding to them and typing and everything else
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? nothing
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes to helping around the city and help with everything
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes I do understand that

Last edited:

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gio
2. 17
3. GMT +5
4. 7-9 hours a day
5. 𝔸𝕧𝕒𝕝𝕒#4657
6. Giorgi Avaliani
7. 44459

- I want to be a admin so I can help out with the city. I have always wanted to help out with the #1 best city in the world. I have a lot of experience in grp and I feel like I could help out with a lot of things. I know all the server rules by heart. I want to also help people, and get rid of the people ruining the fun experience. I will make sure no one feels like they aren’t having fun, I will make sure no one is abusing the powers that they have, I will make sure anyone who asks for help will receive a response they need.

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I would say I don’t have any great weaknesses as I believe I do everything the best I can.

- I will 1000% be ready to leave my part of RP to make sure everyone that comes to this city has the absolute best experience they can have.

- I want to add some words as you can see guys my GMT is +5 so i can be very avtive at night so that means i will take care of city at night it will not be a problem for me. also if i will be and ADMIN (GOD) i will be more active i will help people with there problems i will try to help everyone as fast as i can and respond to the tickets (Reports).
Hope i will be and ADMIN ❤️ Thanks for your attention

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
( When I have work I play 3 days a week and they are Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the rest of the days I am traveling to another country and per day I play from 8 to 10 hours and when I have a holiday I play 12-14 hours in other words I am available all day)
5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

I speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

Because I work a lot and because of my work conditions I have to travel a lot, so I don't have much time as I mentioned and also because now my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes

Tiger Error

Helping Everyone
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1- your name IRL : Mahmoud Gamal
2- your age : 25
3-Time zone : (UTC+02:00) Cairo - Egypt
4-Average online per day
( When I have work I play 3 days a week and they are Thursday, Friday and Saturday and the rest of the days I am traveling to another country and per day I play from 8 to 10 hours and when I have a holiday I play 12-14 hours in other words I am available all day)
5- your discord : TIGER#5154
6- your nickname : Tiger Lord
7- your ID in EN2 : 1497

For two reasons, the first is that I love this server very much, and the second is because I am an Arab person and I play a lot in this server and I have many friends and for a while I noticed that there are many Arab players and there are many of them who are not familiar with the laws of the city and I want to help them and explain to them because I do not want anything bad to happen Understanding between them and other players

I speak Arabic and English, and because I am old, there are a lot of Arab and foreign players who know me and I can intervene to solve any dispute that occurs between the players, especially the Arabs.

Because I work a lot and because of my work conditions I have to travel a lot, so I don't have much time as I mentioned and also because now my English is medium

Of course I can, especially because I do not have a business, so if I am accepted, it will be all the time to help people and solve their problems to get out the best possible image for the server

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin
Yes

Louis Rune

Ex. Lt. General Of National Gaurds
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ayush Shinde
2. Your age:
3. Time zone: UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Louis Rune#0016
6. Your Nickname: Louis Rune
7. Your ID: 19007

Additional information
-Because it feels good to help and teach people proper roleplaying while also helping them sort out their complaints and giving them a better RP experience.
-Faster learner, good with communicating with people and very patient and a strong willingness to help people with whatever issues they have
-I have no admin experience and time managment issues.
-Yes, I've done all I've wanted to do in the city and am ready to experience something new by helping people as an admin.
-I don't own any bussinesses so it won't be an issue.

Nathan Gonzalez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Nathan
2. 16 (Turned 16 recently)
3. EST
4. 5-10 hours a day
5. Nathanz
6. Nathan Gonzalez
7. 34255

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO /FTA for the LSPD for about 1 month in another server, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

I would like to say that if I get accepted that it will truly change my life, I have dedicated a lot of my IRL time into this city and seeing how far it has come it would make me happy to be apart of the fastest growing city of all time. I want to get on and make everyone happy I will get rid of all the bad people and help the good people to the best I can, I will make sure to look over everyone with care and make sure the ones who need help get it and then the ones who have done stuff to effect the city get punished.

Thank you

- Nathan Gonzalez

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gio
2. 17
3. GMT +5
4. 7-9 hours a day
5. GiØ#4657
6. Tyorne Miller
7. 44459

- My strengths are communicating well with anyone I will never be disrespectful even if someone is disrespecting me, I am always professional with my work, I am good with teaching people how to do things as I was a FTO for the SAHP for about 1 month, I am a very good typer, I can speak English very well. I also show dedication no matter what and will always dedicate my time to doing my job. I can multitask very well as that is a common thing for me anytime of the day. I have a very strong characteristic that will help out with any situation needed, I’m very outgoing and easy to get along with and I can make a bad situation turn into a good situation with a little bit of fun but making sure it stays professional.

- I want to add some words as you can see guys my GMT is +5 so i can be very avtive at night so that means i will take care of city at night it will not be a problem for me. also if i will be and ADMIN (GOD) i will be more active i will help people with there problems i will try to help everyone as fast as i can and respond to the tickets (Reports).
Hope i will be and ADMIN ❤️ Thanks for your attention

Last edited:

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 6 hours+ ( more soon bc my holidays will start next week)
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot I can do with helping the community in GRP. I really like to guide people and help them with everything I can do and i feel it would be even easier and effective as an admin. I have been in GRP for a couple months but have been in many different RP servers so I have learnt a lot from them and I want to make sure everyone gets the amazing experience as I have in the past half a year!

What are your strengths?
2. I am fluent in English and know some Punjabi and Urdu. I can use these skills to advantage when speaking with native English speakers and help with their speaking. I am also a very quick learner and which means I can handle players in the rp situation and I will be always making right decision, no discrimination,no racism and great teamwork.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I can sometimes get sidetracked and have a little bit of a temper when I get exited but I'm working the fix it right away, I know I have had a couple bans before and that will hold me at a liability but I promise you guys if you give me a chance I will prove you guys I will show as a good asset to the admin team!

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes.

Last edited:

Bilal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Bilal Mohammed
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 5-10 hours
5. Bilal Yip#6174
6. Bilal Yip
7. 361

Additional Information
. I would like to become an admin because i have been playing the server for a long time (First joined EN1 in July 2021) and i have been experiencing the different forms of RP. I have been in the following organizations: NG, LSPD, FIB, SAHP, Bloods, Marabunta, Vagos, Families, Ballas, Life Invader and EMS. I have also been in many families with the Unofficial Organization status so i am very experienced in family events. During my time in the city i have seen how different organizations approach complex situations and also how they successfully lead their terms but i have also seen how the mistakes of leaders and deputies have led to the failure of the organization. I have balanced my time evenly between my organisation and my family, attending events for them both and have helped new players who joined the family from the hotel and gave them advice on how to really enjoy the city and also make money at the same time. Due to the fact i have been in the city for a long time, i have experienced a lot of rp and i would now like to take the next step and help players who have problems, have questions and most importantly, help players be engaged in good rp. I think my experience in the city is enough for me to become an admin and i am sure i will be a great one.
2. Strengths:
-Hardworking
-Good time management
-Composed
3.Weaknesses:
-Providing too much detail
-Taking on too much responsibility
-being too detail oriented
4. Yes
5. I have no business

Kings1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Hello, i would like to start by thanking you for reading this!

1. Your name IRL- Alex
2. Your age -16
3. Time zone - GMT+ Server time
4. Average online per day- 7+ hours
5. Your Discord - Aux Mandem#7402
6. Your Nickname - Aux
7. Your ID - 33788

Additional information
Ive always liked making sure people stick to the rules, i would love to be an admin because im a vry motivated and inspired person. I like to make sure people follow the rules and i love rp but i think i would like watching over and making sure everything is going smoothly. I would help out as many people as possible and make you guys proud. I would love to be an admin as im very good at putting my self in other peoples shoes to try and help them. I know all the rules and i think i would fit this job perfectyly.
2. What are your strengths? - my greatest strengths i would say is my motivation and my self confidence and my talking skills. I am very good at communicating and i would say i am confident in my self to make the right choices.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? - My greatest weakness is racism or disrespect towards my mother. Ive experienced a lot of racism and my mum has gone through a lot i dont tolerate this behavour.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? - yes i am completly ready for that
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Thank you guys so much for reading i really do hope you consider this thanks guys - Aux <3
unknown.png

Select for moderation Edit

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL - Evan
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - Server time / IST
4. Average online per day - 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord - Smoke 🚬#0001
6. Your Nickname - Alex Shelby
7. Your ID - 43339

Additional information
- I want to become an admin because I have played GRP for a long time now and I have achieved all my goals, I've decided now that
it's time to help those who are new to the server and also make sure I help the server to run smoothly. I am very knowledgeable
of the rules so I believe the punishments I will give be fair and not biased. I have enjoyed my time in en02 and now I think it's time
to help people experience a good roleplay server without rule breaks. I played en01 for a very long time as well and have very little
punishment history as well.

- Communication
- Quick learner
- Good listener
- Patient
- Time management

- Only knowing one language (Language barrier)

Yes, I have done my time in the RolePlay scene and I have enjoyed it.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I do not own any business so it shouldn't be a problem.

Thanks for reading my application and I hope I get to speak with the admins soon ❤

Top Bottom