Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jackson Eclipse
7. Your ID 1748

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I have been in the city for almost a year now and have learned a lot from both criminal and legal organizations. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. I know the rules pretty well so I think I would be able to help people a lot. I originated from English 1 and I want to be able to watch city 2 grow and be able to help the people who may have not been playing this project as long as I. I am still learning every day and want to be able to help people learn new things.
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I have no life in the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go to far on some stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin) Yes

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Luke
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. Averaging 6-12 Hours.
5. Kingkang#1754
6. Luke/Xara
7. 180

Additional information

Being an Admin Is the most salient role on the server, I Want to do Everything within my power to keep this server going in the right direction (Helping People, Providing Them Info, etc.), I Want to Preserve And Protect this server from infuriating and troublesome times, I want to get to know the system, as well as see the new angle of this server which I was Raring To see for the past Year, This Is the best Server I have ever played and I Desire to touch the nerve of this server.

Open to Criticism, Open minded, Hard working Experience (Including the concept of being an admin) And Knowledge of the server in general (including rules and bases), I Stand for justice and It will be Exhibited Within My work.

Some People May Find Me Overprotective In the case of justice But I think its Adequate for this server.

Yes

Yes

Yanal Shelby

Player
Player
1. Yanal
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Averaging 5-12 Hours.
5.Yanal Djani#9002
6. Yan Selawi
7. 6426

Additional information

Actually, I've tried many things in this server, I've tried the police life, I've tried the life of being a criminal and being a doctor, and I've lived a long life and I've tried almost everything in the game and I feel now it's time to try the life of being an administrator. And to give all people the right to play fair, or to punish who break the rules of the server.

I can focus on everything that is going on around me and also differentiate between right and wrong, and I feel that I have a soul that loves justice. and hard working and be a good with my work

I do not think that I have weaknesses in this field because I feel that for everything or problems there is a solution

Yes

If i have for sure yes

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ethan
2. Your age:16
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 4-10 hours
5. Your Discord:Yo Wraith#2266
6. Your Nickname: Wraith Armani
7. Your ID: 2266

Additional information

I want to become a admin to help the new people coming into Grand RP. I want people to have a good understanding of what this server is and what the community is like. I want to be the helping hand that people need when they need assistance. I want to become a admin to use my knowledge and strive as a admin. Another reason I want to become a admin is because it is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and it is something I can dedicate a lot of my time and passion to.

-Rules, I have a very good understanding of every rule and can name most of them by their number. I understand all of the details and other aspects to them

-Communication, I don't leave anything out whilst communicating with anyone. I like to make sure that they understand everything that I am saying and that I am clear.

-English, I speak very fluent in English and don't have any troubles understanding other accents

-Respect, I respect everyone no matter appearance or past respect is given.

-Patience, I can use my patience to help resolve difficult situations and see through them

-Perspective, I have been both a Legal and Illegal Leader. I understand both sides of the RP and how the rules work. I would become a asset to the admin team with all of my player knowledge and seeing both sides to a story.

There is not a lot that may hinder me from becoming a admin apart from me loosing my temper witch is manageable when pointed out I usually bite my lip before going too far.

Yes

Yes

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@i'm commanderYT#6676 - tony royal - 28081
@Hated #1000 - Chase Powers - 39591
@Anii#1441 - Ganesh Gaitondee - 3027
@kang#4527 - Kang brooks - 35308
@Bucky#8143 - Bucky Rich - 26241
i | ZESSY#7137 - Zessy Pluxury - 15705
Pandu Pluxury #2175 - Pandu Pluxury - 16060
galaxy YT#5058 - Kakashi Pluxury - 15849
@Jaden#8008 - Jaden BluDikestar - 2430
@swann#0902 - Stewie Kun - 2742
@Frigo#9453 - Filip Shakur - 25297

Interviews will be at 16:00 Server time on 12th July 2022.​

Nilez

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Niles
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone:GMT - 6
4. Average online per day: 8 hours
5. Your Discord: Niles#5584
6. Your Nickname: Niles Wells
7. Your ID: 25075

Additional information

I am active 8 hours a day. IRL I'm a manager for a cloud security tech company so I'm used to managing situations which can be simple, challenging and technical. I have patience and am able to communicate clearly and effectively to multiple audiences (essentially everyone age and gender agnostic) I try my best at everything I do (personal or professional) and I believe being Admin would be a great addition to my daily tasks IRL
--

I am reasonable, fair and pay close attention to detail.
--

I'm hard on myself and take failure hard.
--

Absolutely. I cant wait to get started. I have achieved everything I have wanted (from a friend and monetary perspective) during my RP days. Its time for me to move forward with a new challenge.
--
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own any businesses at this time. I just have houses and 40m worth of cars (which to my understanding will not be affected)

Gio Avaliani

Player
Player

Information

1. Giorgi
2. 17
3. GMT+4
4. 8-9 hours
5. GiØ#4657
6. Giorgi Redrum
7. 44459

Additional Information

• I have been a part of the Grand RP community for three months now and I think it is the time for me to contribute more for the project. As an EMS employee and SAHP officer I have witnessed many situations which were handled poorly due to low RP. Lots of players think that this is an arcade server where they can do whatever they want to and that ruins the RP experience for those who do not deserve such treatment. I would like to use my experience, knowledge and skillset to improve the situation by ensuring that players know the Administration is always here to help and protect them from having a negative experience on the server. Additionally, my excellent availability throughout the whole day, especially during the peak hours, would be beneficial to clear the backlog of the reports and ensure the players get quick responses in-game and on the forum.
  • Hard-Working - I will leve RP and will try my best to help people and EN2 will be the best server ever was.
  • Fair - I treat everyone in the same way, regardless of the person being a stranger or a close friend of mine.
  • Multi-Tasking - Ability to deal with several tasks at the same time helps me to make my work more productive.
  • Time Management - Ability to properly manage time helps me to use the full potential of my multitasking skills.
  • Previous Experience - Worked as Game Moderation Team Leader in a different project for a few years.
  • Too Detail Oriented - Focusing too much on details can be a bit stressful sometimes.
  • Self-Criticism - While forcing myself to do better and to do more can be great, that can be stressful too.
  • I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
  • I do not own a business but if I had one I would be ready to sell it. Additional Information
  • I want to Add that if i will be an admin i will try to be more online help people as i said my GMT is +4 so i can be very good and active at morning shift if people will need help at evening too i will be in the city (online) that will not be a problem for me if i will be a admin its very importent work and i will hendle everything. i will handle the everything under a lot of pressure.

Last edited:

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Luke
2. 16
3. GMT +4
4. Averaging 6-12 Hours.
5. Kingkang#1754
6. Sus Xrty
7. 180

Additional information

Being an Admin Is the most salient role on the server, I Want to do Everything within my power to keep this server going in the right direction (Helping People, Providing Them Info, etc.), I Want to Preserve And Protect this server from infuriating and troublesome times, I want to get to know the system, as well as see the new angle of this server which I was Raring To see for the past Year, This Is the best Server I have ever played, I Desire to touch the nerve of this server by providing suggestions and ideas aswell as contribute with assets and my knowledge which could make the administration see the new angle.

Time Management, Open minded, Hard working, Experience in administration And Knowledge of the server in general (including rules and bases), I Stand for justice and I show passion Aswell as quality in my Duty which will be Exhibited Within My work.

Some People May Find Me Overprotective In the case of justice But I think its Adequate for this server.

Yes

Yes

Last edited:

Nick Vilgeroarson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL -> Evan
2. Your age -> 18
3. Time zone -> Server time / IST / GMT
4. Average online per day -> 5 - 6 hours
5. Your Discord -> Smoke 🚬#0188
6. Your Nickname -> Alex Shelby
7. Your ID -> 43339

Additional information
-> I want to become an admin as I have helped many people and have enjoyed doing so. I originated from en01 and have gained a lot of experience and knowledge of the server rules which I think will make me a good admin as I won't make biased punishments. I love the server and how it is run and I would love to be a part of it and also make an impact on how the server is run. <-
2. What are your strengths? -> I have good time management, great listener, and am also a quick learner. I love to help people who don't understand something and this also impacts the game effectively. <-
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? -> One of my greatest weaknesses would have to be that I too much on a specific topic as I don't think it is good enough. <-
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? -> Yes, I have enjoyed my time roleplaying in GRP. <-
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) -> Yes, I do not own one.

Micheal Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Aurimas Pukelis
2. 13
3. GMT
4. 7 Hours
5. DarkGamerX#4326
6. Theo Saidden
7. 19828

Additional information
I would like to help people and assist them with all of my help and help them grow in the city and i am very nice and understanding so i would like to help others.
Team Work, Management, Understanding, Patient, Calm, Caring, Helping
I got nervous when the situation goes out of control.
Yes
Yes

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Vansh Saxena
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day:5-8hrs
5. Your Discord:GALAXY YT#5058
6. Your Nickname:Kakashi Pluxury
7.ID:15849

Additional inform
->I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management
and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that
I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awesome admin
I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.
->Respects all
->Always follow anything which is told by elder admin
->response fastly
->try to solve problem without fight
->Stuttering, sometimes when I'm stressed I stutter.
->Lack of Patience
->Yes
->i dont have any.

Ewys Drilla

BOSS | DRILLA FAMILY
Player
1. Your name IRL Ege
2. Your age / 17
3. Time zone / UTC +3
4. Average online per day / 8 -10 hours
5. Your Discord / ewys#4123
6. Your Nickname / Ewys Valentino
7. Your ID / 29247
Additional information
Hello first of , I would like to become an admin to be helpful to citizens, my online per day min 8 hours, İ was in FIB, LSPD, and deputy Gangs and i did my RP life and lots of new players need help and There is Lots OF Turkish players, ihave been playing EN1 more than 7 month , I have learned enough to share my experiences, im from Turkey ithink EN 2 need more turkish admin

i really like listening to people, i can be patient, I can't stand criticism about the appearance

I can't stand criticism about the appearance

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes, I am ready.
Yes, I don't have one

Zubair Rasheed

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : Mohammed Zubair
2.Your Age:- 21 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Zubair Shane#6949
6.Your Nickname:- Zubair Shane
7.Your ID:- 397

Additional information :-

Why do you want to become an admin?
* I am playing this server since 1 year ago grand rp server is launched now i think i can assist new people hopping into the server. I have been seen the people breaking the rules in city so. I might assist them to do proper role play in this city
* I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Chief and I also have a more experience of working in the FIB, SAHP, NG.

Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
* Following the instruction passed by my higher ups.

Some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it

Yes, build new friendships and learn further.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am ready leave RP and I am ready to sell my biz.

Regards,
Zubair Shane

Shamela Xoxo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Muhammed Shar
2. 15
3. GMT+1
4. 6 hours+ ( more soon bc my holidays will start next week)
5. shamela#3687
6. Shamela Fingers
7. 16488

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin?

1. I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot I can do with helping the community in GRP. I really like to guide people and help them with everything I can do and i feel it would be even easier and effective as an admin. I have been in GRP for a couple months but have been in many different RP servers so I have learnt a lot from them and I want to make sure everyone gets the amazing experience as I have in the past half a year!

What are your strengths?
2. I am fluent in English and know some Punjabi and Urdu. I can use these skills to advantage when speaking with native English speakers and help with their speaking. I am also a very quick learner and which means I can handle players in the rp situation and I will be always making right decision, no discrimination,no racism and great teamwork.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
3. I can sometimes get sidetracked and have a little bit of a temper when I get exited but I'm working the fix it right away, I know I have had a couple bans before and that will hold me at a liability but I promise you guys if you give me a chance I will prove you guys I will show as a good asset to the admin team!

Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
4. Yes.

Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don’t have one 🫠

Amanda Windsor

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
- Juan

2. Your age

3. Time zone
- CET

4 - 9 hours

5. Your Discord
- scooby#4141

6. Your Nickname
- Juan Windsor

7. Your ID

Additional information
- I love grand rp, and my goal since the start ive joined was to become an admin. Admins are Important, and I feel like I could really help Grand RP EN 2 become a more fair place. I have alot of experience between alot of servers from Grand Rp. I'm also very experienced with server rules.

- I can speak fluent english and fluent german.
- I treat everyone with respect.
- I'm an honest person

- Sometimes when I get stressed out I get very unconcentrated.
- I sometimes say bad words.

- Yes, I am ready for that. I love the RP, but I think I can live without it. I have autism and I'm very good at remembering rules and situations what I think suits me better then RP.

- Yes, I am.

Tupac Shakur

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Filip Sjeverac
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. Around 6 Hours
5. Frigo#9453
6. Filip Shakur
7. 25297

Additional information
1. Even before I started roleplaying it was fun for me, but somehow I was always looking for another side of the game to be able to help new players.
It's nice to see new players starting to play and slowly learn to roleplay.
One of the main if not the main reason why I want to become an admin is to help the players and the other reason is to try to make the roleplay flow without playing against the rules.
I have played on other Roleplay servers but this one is something completely different. I have worked in almost every legal organization so I know how it all works.
I was also in illegal organizations but on my other account where I no longer play on the British 1 server. Of course, I am also looking forward to the benefits that this privilege brings.
I know quite a lot for my 16 years. As I mentioned before, I have a lot of experience in restrictions and I know how the whole roleplay works.
One of my strengths is coming out of a situation in a calm way, which I think is very important, in 99% of situations it is very important to stay calm.
So I would say negotiations. Also I'm active at all times of the day so it's an advantage to have an admin when other admins are busy.
I consider myself a disciplined person and I also think that is very important. Discipline and composure are things every admin should have because when the situation is tight,
the last thing we want is for our players to think we have bad admins running the server. Bad impressions about a managed server = bad reputation,
which we don't want for such a legendary server.
My weaknesses are not speaking perfect English. Don't get me wrong, I speak English well,
but in some situations it's a little more difficult for me to understand everything and answer at the same second,
which rarely happens, so I don't think this is a big problem. My other weakness is my bad computer. I think I would be one of the better roleplay players if I had a better computer.
Unfortunately, my parents are not in a position to afford me a good computer, so I'm working hard on this one. Again, don't get me wrong, I can control situations,
but when there are too many people in a small space, my game crashes 70% of the time. It's hard to make me angry and annoyed, self-control is above all.

Yes without thinking. And I didn't have a rich account so I don't have much to lose and yet my desire to become an admin is greater than my desire to play roleplay
I don't even have a business, so yes.

Houssam Walker

😌
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL Houssam El Mir
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone UTC +1
4. Average online per day 9 to 11 hours and sometimes more
5. Your Discord HoussamWalker#7270
6. Your Nickname HoussamWalker
7. Your ID 30142

Additional information
I want to become an admin because to help people learn the rp rules and improve the server to be better and better and i have experienced a lot of things like i was in gang for the first time then i worked in SHAP, FIB and now im in NG, i'm major high command and im still getting experience because when you are in legal organization you learn a lot of things for rp rules better than gangs. Finally, there are new people to city that they dont know anything for rp and i like to help them to improve server quality.
Strict, I like laws, Good social talking.
I'm inpatient sometimes and dont like people complaint.
Yes, i try everything on it and i try all the jobs and mostly all organiszation.
Yes because i dont have one.

Last edited:

bakerbaqa

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Baker
2. Your age 26
3. Time zone GMT‎+3‎
4. Average online per day 6-8
5. Your Discord ! s0 BakerBaqa#1839
6. Your Nickname Baker Baqa
7. Your ID 19517

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have enough experience in the server (i was private lawyer/NG/FIB/GANG) and know the rules.
2. What are your strengths? punishing friend before a stranger, and take every situation individually, also calm.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? if i saw rule breaker i will punish him even if i got order from higher rank to not punish him.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) yes

Top Bottom