Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name : Precious Daniel George
2. Age : 18
3. Time Zone : +5.30
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 Hrs
5. Discord : Precious Daniel George#0977
6. Nickname : Precious Daniel
7. ID : 46629

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do u want to become an admin ?
For the past few months I have been in this city . The admins are very active and always help people and fulfil the needs . So , I also want to become an admin so that I can help others and fulfill all their needs and make more happiness in this city .

My strengths are , I'm very polite and very respectful person towards everyone , hard work person , sharp minded .

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I really don't have any weaknesses to be honest , sometimes I explain very much about small things , but I'm controlling it nowadays .

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes , I'm ready to leave RP life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Yes , I'm ready to sell my Business

hema

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Your name IRL hema
2. Your age 23
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 10-12
5. Your Discord xxXXhemaXXxx#0102
6. Your Nickname hema ponchh
7. Your ID 782

I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

time management, speaking and writing 3 languages Russian, English and Armenian fluently, i am taking the situations very calm and professional and i am talking professional.

My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness but I feel that won't affect my duty as an administrator.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

vinnylovesdattree

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Vinny
2. 18
3. Pacific
4. 6
5. V1nst3rr#9436
6. Vinny Versace
7. 1921

1. I want to become an admin because I have been playing RP servers for a while now especially grand which I have been playing enough now to know all the rules and how the server works. I have been deputy leader of an organization so I would say I have a lot of knowledge and experience in helping others. I want to help the community grow by helping other individuals out when they are in need in any type of situation especially while making sure everyone follows the rules of the server. I believe that with all of my server knowledge, I would be an excellent administrator, especially in the case of a new server. I also believe that if I am elected as an administrator, I will be able to assist the server in a variety of ways, from novice players who are learning how to RP to individuals who pick to breach the rules of the server.
2. My strengths are that I am intuitive, patient, hardworking, committed, faithful, and not bias when it comes to people wanting to get an unban or wanting to get a warning removed, etc.
3. My worst flaw is that I tend to get too caught up in the specifics of details and spend too much time scrutinizing the finer things.
4. I will certainly be ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5. I do not have any businesses but if I did I would definitely be ready to sell my business.

Zack_Lynch

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abhimanyu Singh
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 10-12
5. Your Discord: Zack_Lynch#1354
6. Your Nickname: Zack Lynch
7. Your ID: 854

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: I want to help out the city by helping people in whatever difficulties they have. I have experience as I was an admin on EN1 and I want to be helpful on EN2 as I am playing full time on EN2 now.
2. What are your strengths?: I have fluent spoken English and I am fast at typing. I am also very patient and keen to help people out.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: Sometimes I get stuck with what is in my head. But I would try my best that this should not affect my work as an Admin.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): Yes

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Congratulations to all of these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

ActiveLB.#0001 - Juan Thrust - ID 786
Icetraybox76#9040 - Trey Windsor - ID 1023
Darkstar#4926 - Darkstar Dotexe - ID 318
Kentlee#7662 - Kent lee - ID 778
Zack_Lynch#1354 - Zack Lynch - ID 854
arshraj singh#0336 - Arshraj Singh - ID 1726

Interviews will be at 15:30 in-game time on November 18th, 2021

Last edited:

Rossie Blu

Player
Player
Information

Ross Deetlifs
2. 22
3. GMT+2
4. 6-8 hours
5. dds#0167
6. Rossie Blu
7. 248

Additional information

I want to become an admin to assist in providing a better RP environment for all players.
I want to ensure all rules are being followed and to teach those who do wrong the right way to go on in their RP world.
I want to assist the new players in finding their way around the GRP world.

2. One of my greatest strengths is my knowledge of GRP city.
Being a quick learner.
Never afraid to ask a question.

3. I can be a little too straightforward with people and say it how it is and some people get hurt by that.

4. Yes

5. Yes

amze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name Ash
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST | NA
4. Average online per day Around 6-12 Hours
5. Your Discord Amaze#2720
6. Your Nickname Ash Noor
7. Your ID 42

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an administrator because I believe I know the rules extremely well considering I lead an unofficial organization and that I am currently a Deputy Director of FIB which is an amazing organization. I want to be able to assist people with any questions or concerns they may have and assist them into having a good time while following GRP rules.

2. What are your strengths? Patience, Calm, I will always be on time and I listen to both sides of every story. Another strength I possess is being extremely quick and responsive with questions, I also will be available in both EU and NA timezone which allows me to assist more players. I have a great knowledge of the GRP rules.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don’t believe I have any weaknesses that would disallow me doing an amazing job.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes without a doubt.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, absolutely

Neo Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1)Nehoray Cohen
2) 16
3) Time zone GMT+2
4) 8-10 sometimes 15 hours a day.
5) Nehoray#2129
6)Neo Cohen
7) 1569
XSox6jG.jpg

1) i want to become an admin because i want to improve the RP in the server and make sure everyone is happy playing this server
i want to make sure that everyone that is playing in this server having fun and if not i want to help them have fun i want to have the ability to help the people in need because i was there and i want to help them as my friends helped me.
2) my strengths are that my English is very good to my age i know almost all of the RP rules and i never do something without making sure thats its the right thing to do and I am very mature for my age.
3) my greatest weaknesses is that i can be a too honest sometimes.
4) Yes i will be ready to leave RP life to become an admin.
5) I dont have a business.

Last edited:

Noah Acahche

Player
Player

Application for admin | Noah Achache​

1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#4506
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have a devoted personality and will always do any task handed to me. I have great sportsmanship, I am kind-hearted and I understand and know most server rules and city laws. I can act efficiently and effectively in any situation I face even when under a lot of stress and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I live and am an honest and unbiased individual that has no issue dealing with situations. I have great leadership qualities and work great with others. I am very active on the NA server. I am ready to leave the roleplay life and become an admin.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations

I have a very fluent English
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
A weakness I have is my spelling because of dyslexia so I can spell some words wrong.

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit
7. 724
Additional information
1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do. and i have experience of Gang Because I am X vagos leader in EN1 so I no crime rules and Also I have Admin Experience How to Mange People ...

2. could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.

3.I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

4.I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players..

5.I don't have a business

Igor_Lewis

Player
Player
Information :

1: Igor Sagan
2: 16
3: GMT
4: 10 hrs a day
5: igorpluxury#1010
6: Igor
7: 94

Additional Information

I have been a part of the GrandRP community for over 5 months now and I believe I have gotten a lot of knowledge of this time and could put myself up for the job and help make the Project better. In my time here I have been in many legal and illegal organizations, which made me witness ALOT of situations, I have been through everything from hard decisions, to making people take the hard decisions themselves, as an ex-high command in LSPD I have witnessed situations where officers break rules, for example, many people that are in legal orgs power game by cuffing someone while they are running and jumping or while dragging somebody by the arm they start running around. I am also a strict rule keeper myself, I always try to correct everyone up to my possibilities, and help them out so they could avoid getting in trouble in the future. I am honestly very fascinated by the work of all the admins, and I cannot wait to possibly become one myself in the nearest future, and also with my previous experience as an administrator on other small games, I think I would make a great administrator here in Grand-Roleplay.

- Communication - Ever since I was a child I never had the stress of walking up to somebody and asking for something like directions, and I hear that a lot of kids are very shy to walk up to somebody.

- Organisation - Since I am still in a school here in the UK I have many tests every week, so all the time I have to be organizing my time so that I can fit in my personal things along with school things.

- Teamwork - I am always motivated to work in a team because of the fact that I have lately made a realisment that without working in teams, nobody would ever be where they currently are in life!

- Multitasking - Since I have high command experience, I know how it is trying to take care of something, and getting DM's from discord also. So because of that, I have learned this magnificent skill that helps me not only in video games but also IRL!

- Experience - I have a lot of experience as an administrator in different games and also organizations here in GrandRP.

- Maturity - Many people have seen me as a child for a long time, and of course I am one. But when it comes to working, I am like a man, very focused and serious about my job.

- Honesty - I am a very honest person to everyone while not even looking at who they are. This basically means that I am truthful.

- Too detail-oriented - I often find myself getting worse grades on tests because of the fact that when I was studying I focused on detail more than the most important things, and sometimes the detail is not the most important. But the detail is sometimes also the key to things! I am working on my weakness and getting better with everything every day.

- Not good at debates - I find myself in the situation of being in a fight with someone, and not knowing what to reply with. This happens very rarely but it does. I am also working on this weakness and trying to improve every day.

Yes, I am ready to put administration above my own RP life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes of course. I have no business at all so it will be okay.

Thank you for hearing me out.
I hope you have a great day!

Papi Halo

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3. GMT +2
4. 5-10
5. lousybot#5862
6. Vladi Meeseeks
7. 654

Additional information
1. To be Honest I'm busy at IRL so I don't really have above average time to play and enjoy the whole RP situations properly only sometimes few of them and its kinda upsetting me so I prefer to be in the city and help the management to make the RP life better and more professional so the people in the city will enjoy more and more , I got the time to help few hours each day I've been in all Orgs , legal and illegal deputy in most of them , I know all the rules and always was keeping for the rules and teaching others to do so too.

2. Adult , Thinking outside the Box , I got the will and power to help people when they need that help , Alot of Patient , Perfectionism , Will donate from my free time for the server , thinking twice and not making unprofessional decision.

3. None.

4.Yes that's what Im looking for at the moment because I got more time to help the people then playing and enjoying the RP itself , I would be happy to start from the bottom as Assistant and get advanced step by step and learn everything as needed in the best way.

5. Yes , without any problem , I pass it to someone from Fam , Sell it , I don't really care about the Business if I can do somthing good for the community and helping improve the quality of the city.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:Ethan Ryan
2. Your age:15
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day:4-6 Hours possibly more
5. Your Discord:Yo Wraith#7994
6. Your Nickname:Wraith
7. Your ID:2266

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to make the server a more enjoyable place for people to roleplay.I need to make people feel at home in grand rp and becoming staff helps me get another step closer to doing that.Another reason is to get grand rp to lower rule breaks.I can make grand rp more professional and enjoyable.Aswell I am good at team work and having open minds with other people
2. What are your strengths? Piecing together difficult situations and understanding people very easily and where they are coming from.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Sometimes I find myself off track.I have been able to overcome this and I work at it everyday
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Of course!
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)Never had one absolutely

Andy Lemon

MedKit Forger
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Andy
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: est
4. Average online per day: 4h
5. Your Discord: Tanadraa#4837
6. Your Nickname. Andy Lemon
7. Your ID: 4732

Additional information
Want to help the community be shaped on english 2
So many strengths, I get along with people
Limited time to play atm
yes
yes

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Seth
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 hours per day
5. Your Discord West#0013
6. Your Nickname Jaqueline Eclipse
7. Your ID 2404

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? The reason why I want to join admin is that I want to be able to help people when they may have questions and they may not know what to do. I love helping people and making their days. I love helping people. Also, I have been in the city for about 5 months now and have learned a lot and have a lot of nice admin friends. Also, I met a lot of new people. I want to make a difference and make sure people get the help they need. If they have questions I will do my best to answer them. I also, know a lot from being in the city for a long time so I think I will do well with helping people. I have been in almost all legal organizations so I know a lot about them. I know a lot of the city rules and I make to make a difference and help make the server a greater place. I know I am young also but I have a lot of experience and time
2. What are your strengths? My strengths I am dedicated to helping people and making people have fun days. I am dedicated to making people's day. I am dedicated to this city and making a difference. I have good knowledge of the city and know stuff about most legal organizations have I have been in most of them. Another strength is I no life the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My weakness is sometimes I go overboard and go too above and bond on stuff.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

Ash Noor (Amaze#2720)

Igor Sagan (igorpluxury#1010)

Valadi Meeseeks (lousybot#5862)

Noah Achache (noliky#4506)

Interviews will be at 20:30 Server time on November 30th, 2021

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit
7. 724

Additional information
Ans- I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do. and i have experience of Gang Because I am X vagos leader in EN1 so I no crime rules and Also I have Admin Experience Also

Ans- could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.

Ans- I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

Ans- I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players..

Ans- i don't have a business

Last edited:
Top Bottom