Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Congratulations to all these people. you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

@Safy#3946 - Safy Pluxury - 34259
@mnt0l#3394 - Bone Cartell - 60427
@Substitute Gaming#9891 - Thomas Parkerr - 16306
@RaHuL#1266 - luffy singh - 41540
@AL iBO#4444 - ibo ilya - 60022

Interviews will be at 13:00 Server time on 29th November​

Anthony Hills

Player
Player
Information
1. Anthony
2. 16
3. EST
4. 6-8 hour on weekday, 8-12 hour on weekends
5. Anthony.#2666
6. Anthony HiIls
7. 2014

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I want to be an admin because I want to improve the Roleplay in the city and make sure everyone is happy and having fun in the city. If I see someone that is not having fun than I want to help them have fun. I will Help anyone that needs helps if. If they are asking a question then I will answer it as soon as posable.

Languages I know
English and Learning German and might learn more in the future

2. What are your strengths?

- I know all of the RP rules and I am super mature for my age
- quick learner

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
to be honest to everyone and zone out sometimes

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes I am ready for anything

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I don't have a business

Last edited:

Blue Osama

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL namah
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: gmt 5+30
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord:Namah#1706
6. Your Nickname: namah dark
7. Your ID: 1934
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been a admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs so I think i know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works
I want to help those people who don't know

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straight forward, if i dont like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.sometime I got angry also little

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own any businesses
ur id aint 1934 on en2 buddy

Sam Blu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Your name IRL - Rishabh Jain
2. Your age - 26
3. Time zone - UTC + 5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 to 10 Hours
5. Your Discord - UncleSam#0251
6. Your Nickname Sam Blu
7. Your ID 52225

Additional information
A. I want to be an Admin because after spending months in the city learning the ways of the city, i feel confident enough in making this application. I have spent hours learning about the rules of RP and understanding how the rules are there to actually make roleplay more enjoyable and closer to real life and not to restrict it. I wish to share the same kind of insight with the people in the city, both new and old and make a positive change so that we have even healthier RP situations in the city without rule breaks. Additionally, I would like to assist people to get faster responses to their queries as I, myself have been in situations where I have waited for a long period of time for a response.
A. I am Fluent in English; I like to be accountable for my actions, so I think before acting; I am calm, composed and observant in chaotic situations and make sure I understand the situation before deciding for myself what is right or wrong; I am patient, and that is something that helps me in guiding new people in the city with getting the hang of how things work IC.
A. I am too committed to what I do so I don't have a personal life in the city and end up spending most of the time fulfilling my duties in the city.
A. Yes, but with a heavy heart because I understand it is unfair to others and it interferes with IC situations if we get to enjoy the best of both worlds.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
A. Yes, but I don't have to because i don't own one at the moment.

Kings raj

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL : Kings raj
2. Your age : 32
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord : Kings Raj YT #9638
6. Your Nickname : Rajesh
7. Your ID : 55557

Additional information

I want to become a god because I want to make sure everyone enjoy good Roleplay. I want to make sure everyone follow the rules/knows the rules I also want to help the server, I will make sure the people will get good experience

I'm a quick learner, honest, hard-working

open with people and very small things that don't matter

Yes

Yes

Amelia Harlow

For you, I was a chapter. For me, you were a book
Player
1. Your name IRL Aaron

2. Your age 26

3. Time zone GMT

4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) From 23:00PM

5. Average online per day can be 5 to 6+

6. Your Discord Amelia Xoxo#6633

7. Your Nickname Amelia Xoxo

8. Your ID 38745

Additional information

i would like to become admin to try and benefit the better rp for all and try to keep thorse who are trying to ruin it for other trying to rp and to keep the server running smooth for all to enjoy.

i would allso like to be admin cus iv played En2 and seen alot of time were iv seen and called for admins to come during the time i played and they took like forever to respond and then when they finaly come they say we did not see anything put post on forums and most people dont post it so the offender just gets away with it.

1. I speak Good english
2. i can keep carm during stressful situations
3. i can be professional
4. i am highly motivated
5. I will be determined to make sure that the correct results and outcomes are the correct ones

1. That i only speak english.

I Am Ready When needed

Yes As I Dont own Any

6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment?

Not That I know Of And if Anything Comes Up ill Let the higher admins knew

cmdel08

FIB HOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Chase

2. Your age

3. Time zone
EST

6-10 hours

5. Your Discord
JP15#5788

6. Your Nickname
Chase Escobar

7. Your ID

Additional information

I want to become admin because I've been in RP for almost 1 year and its been amazing for me the admins did there jobs very well and made sure everyone is having a good time and now i wanna do the same thing help new players find new things and make sure they are having the most fun they can possibly have i want to stop people from breaking rules and help makes this server even better than it is now. I just wanna give back the wonderful RP that i got to other players and help make this a better community for all players to join.

I am good at staying calm in big situations
Stay focus and do all the work i need to do
I can learn quickly
I am respectful
Nice to to others

I don't like when people talk back to me but other then that i have none

Yes, I will be.

I don't have one but if I did yes I will be.

Safy Heshka

Player
Player
Information
Name (IRL): Efe
Your Age:17
Time Zone: (GMT+3)
Average Online Per Day: 12-13 Hours
Discord ID: Safy#3946
Nickname: Safy Pluxury
ID: 34259
Additional Information

I joined grand rp 4 months ago and gained experience and friendships in various organizations. I want to be a admin because I have a good friend and a managerial spirit. and i am experienced.

1.Why Do You Want To Become An Admin?
because I gained experience in legal and illegal organizations on this server and I became hc in most organizations. so i am experienced and as admin i want to help people to do their role best

2. What Are Your Strengths?
I am a person who always likes to learn, gain experience and help people and I see myself very well as a team work.. and i think i'm really good at solving problems if any player needs help with communication or rp i believe i can fix the situation. And i can speak fluent Turkish and English aswell.

3. What Are Your Weaknesses ?
My biggest weakness is that I always feel lacking in something I do because no matter what I do I never compromise and I always strive to do more

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life To Become A Admin ?
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business?

Yes (i dont have one)

Thanks for reading my application.

Minty BlueHayes

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL: Adrian
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: UTC-5
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord: Minty_wkeys#3527
6. Your Nickname: Minty Hayes
7. Your ID: 52396
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I like to help people and to make sure no one breaks or goes against the rules and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens that come into our city. I’ve been an admin on other servers as well and I think I’d fit well to the admin team on GRP too. I have experience in illegal and legal orgs, so I think I know a lot and have seen how both sides of the city works.
2. What are your strengths? I like to go out my way to help others and make sure they are good. I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something, I do it and I do it to the best of my ability.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm inpatient sometimes, I am very straightforward, if I don't like something I speak my mind respectfully about that.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes, because I basically did everything i could do in the RP life, I've been in every legal org except SAHP, and I've been in gangs
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have any businesses

Last edited:

Sanjay Pluxury

Be Cool
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL : Sanjay
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : Indian Standard Time (IST) (+5:30 GMT)
4. Average online per day : 8 hours
5. Your Discord : Sanjay Royal#0168
6. Your Nickname : Sanjay Royal
7. Your ID : 62891

Additional information

I want to become an admin, because I feel like I have almost done everything and had enjoyed my days of my roleplaying, now I feel I should take a step ahead, when I first came in to the city, I had no confidence in my self, I didn't know what to do, and then I had some Wizards helped me to find a way not only to survive but also make big in the city and now I think It's my turn to give back to the City

- The number of hours I can give to the city per day regularly
- Ability to communicate fluently
- Patience to hear the problem completely before reacting
- Good Knowledge of the city and RP rules
- Ability to remain calm and work unbiasedly in any given situation

- Not being able to say NO to people but will overcome that with time

Yes, I am ready to quit the RP to become an administrator.

Yes, I have not bought a business even when I could have because I always wanted to be an administrator.

Thank You,
Regards,

Sanjay Royal
Deputy Secretary of State.

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
Information
1.Hari Krishna
2. 25
3. IST
4. 4-9 hours
5. HARI#4066
6. Hari Royal
7. 158

Additional information
I adore making a difference people in require and I think there's a part I can do within the city as an admin that would advantage others. I would like to extend the quality of Role-play within the city by educating and clarifying rules to others. My administration skills in-game and on the gatherings would advantage players and they would have better RP within the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be within the city generally amid the day. meaning the most admins can get a few rest knowing that there will be somebody to still offer assistance and serve. I have been within the city for sufficient time to memorize all the rules so I think I would be culminate for this position. Moreover, I appreciate being in such an critical steady part that permits me to work with part of individuals. I essentially cherish making a difference individuals out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through replying a barrage of newbie questions or making a difference defuse a circumstance. I’d like to help the current organization group with their obligations as the populace is raising on a day by day premise.

2. What are your strenghts?
Coder dedication & i have patience to handle situations

quick to please others

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
Yes

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes i am reday to sell my Business.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL = Anil Pasa
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = UTC +03
4. Average online per day = 8 days every day
5. Your Discord = ManL1ke#1832
6. Your Nickname = Manlike
7. Your ID = 71052

Additional information
- because I know all the rules. and I want to bring a much better order to grandrp and play the game with discipline and i love the admin environment, they're pretty fun. i will help grandrp a lot. I know it's not easy to be an admin in grand rp. but believe that; I would like to start on this path, sometimes having fun, sometimes getting serious, without breaking the discipline.
- I am patient, I have a good command of events, even though I am in Istanbul, my English is at a sufficient level because I lived in uk. I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it
-Of course, everyone has a weak spot. My weak point is I'm afraid of loud noises so sometimes I lose focus in the game, but it won't last long. sometimes i can write in big font
-of course. RP life is very good, but being an admin is even better. i am so excited for this. my answer to the question is yes
-Yes

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:dejohn
2. Your age18
3. Time zone:eastern time
4. Average online per day8-10 hrs
5. Your Discord:dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname:dede
7. Your ID:70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: i want to help the people of the city and punish the ones who are breaking the rules and making it not fun
2. What are your strengths? helping people in need
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? i can get unfocused at certain times
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i will i would love to become an admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):i do not own any buisness

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT MY APLLICATION
-DEDE-

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Kaiden
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone PST
4. Average online per day 7-8 hours weekdays 18 weekends
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy
6. Your Nickname Austin Eliot
7. Your ID 3099

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en1 and en2 that I think its time for a change for me and for the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it farther to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have had so much fun in this city and good RP from good admins and I now want to give back to the community the RP that I had.
1: I can stay calm in stressful situations
2: I love to help people
3: My time zone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online
4: I have a very fluent English
5: I am very mature for my age
I don't really have any, but one is that I get angry quickly when I'm trying to help someone, and they just don't care and be disrespectful especially when I am respectful to them
Yes
Yes (I don't have a business)
Thank you for reading my application
Have a wonderful day​

ParkerJonas

LI Head of the Department
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL: Renoy
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Renoy#0001
6. Your Nickname: Parker Jonas
7. Your ID: 52107

Additional information
➣ I have given a lot of hrs to this server and have also done and enjoyed everything in Role Play and would like to try something different and have been High Command in almost all the orgs. also have followed all the rules of the server and orgs. I would like to become an admin to help the server, help new members who flew into the city and punish dodgers of the server.
➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.
➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.
➣ Yes I'm ready, as I don't have any currently.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Jayden
2. Your age 21
3. Time zone
EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ronny Rich#7284
6. Your Nickname Ronny Rich
7. Your ID 8712
Additional
information

1st reason I want to be an admin is because I have been high command in many legal orgs such as HOD of IA DHOD of IA chief of fto chief of detectives major in swat captain of swat major of fto I have also been in the illegal side such as deputy leader of every gang leader of the familes gang if given the chance as admin I would bring strong knowledge that would be very good at making rp better for people to come in and enjoy and making sure they know what is right from wrong i would also make sure everyone is following the rules and if they don’t punish them accordingly if given the opportunity I wouldn’t let you guys down!

➣ I am patient, respectful, hardworking and also a good listener.

➣ I might have to go AFK sometimes to do some IRL stuff but not for too long.
➣ Yes, as I have experienced and enjoyed my RP life so far.

➣ Yes for sure!

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1. Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Top Bottom