Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Munna tripathi1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vaibhav Suneja
2. Your age : 15
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day 4 to 5 hours
5. Your Discord : noobxpro#8447
6. Your Nickname : munna tripathi
7. Your ID : 39757

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? : because i want to help peaple in rp and i spend a lot of time as a character in grand rp and now i can say that i gain a good experience and knowledge in my rp life and now i am ready to help peaple in grand rp
2. What are your strengths? : i can be calm in intense situation.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? : i can be trust anyone easily
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? : yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) : yes ( i dont have )

Ato Cee

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Arda
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone UTC/GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours
5. Your Discord Aheroro#1709
6. Your Nickname Jolyne Cujoh
7. Your ID 66795

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Additional Information
I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths are -
a) I am calm even under pressure and like to hear both sides of the story before giving my opinion or concluding it b) I am not indecisive
c) Time Management

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes

Raptor Xpro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Bhavesh

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
+GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord:
Raptor#4629

6. Your Nickname: Raptor Xpro

7. Your ID: 26574

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.. I want to help new players to explore city. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

I have a good level of communication skill.
I like to help other players.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes i don't have any business

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL~ Kaiden
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ PST
4. Average online per day~ 7+
5. Your Discord~Lil/Yactyy
6. Your Nickname~ Austin Eliot
7. Your ID~ 39
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en1 and en2 that I think it's time for a change for me and for the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it farther to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have had so much fun in this city and good RP from good admins, and I now want to give back to the community the RP that I had.
1: I can stay calm in stressful situations
2: I love to help people
3: My time zone is different from any other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online
4: I have a very fluent English
5: I am very mature for my age
I don't really have any, but one is that I get angry quickly when I'm trying to help someone, and they just don't care and be disrespectful especially when I am respectful to them
Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes (I don't have a business)
Thank you for reading my application
Have a wonderful day​

Kakashi Pluxury

Does my sparkle burn your eyes?
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Vansh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 hours
5. Your Discord: 1sh#4518
6. Your Nickname: Kakashi Pluxury
7. Your ID: 15849

Additional information
I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civilian for while now.
Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do,
going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.
Fast Learner,Listen to both parties in situation,
short tempered,Little Lazy
Yes 100%
Sure but i dont have any business

Last edited:

Clare Reaper

Red Dragons Family🔥
Player
1. Aatif Patel.
2. 17.
3. India Standard Time (GMT +5:30).
4. 3-4 Hours.
5. Diablo Reaper (#9920).
6. Diablo Reaper.

7. 67733.

Additional information

ANS - I would like to help making the game better and make people follow the rules And I would like to tell them what mistake there are doing so again they do not break rules again and can't make server toxic.

ANS - 1. Very friendly to everyone.
2. Very co-operative and patient at everything.
3. Help a person if very much in need.

ANS - I can get excited for something and lose focus sometimes.

ANS - Yes I'm Ready To Leave RP Life To Become An Admin.

ANS - Yes, I Don't Have Any Business.

Last edited:

Kabir Parker

𝓚-𝓟
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL- Suvam Biswas

2. Your age- 30 IC

3. Time zone- GMT+5:30

4. Average online per day- 8 to 9 Hours

5. Your Discord- NINJA AtMos#2430

6. Your Nickname- Robert Johnson

7. Your ID- 21888

Additional information

- I want to be an administrator because I think I understand the regulations quite well. I currently work as a USSS Special Agent. I want to be able to help individuals with any queries or worries they may have, as well as help them to enjoy themselves while adhering to Grand RP regulations.

- I'm a good communicator and a terrific people person. I'm skilled at dispelling myths and assisting others in making their cases. I am capable of handling even the most difficult situations deftly and competently.

- My biggest flaw would probably be the fact that I'm too honest, which is problematic at times because players often become upset once you deliver people the truth rather than what they want to believe or may throw a fuss. And I have no trouble believing people

- Yes Ofcourse

- Yeah Sure (I don't have any business)

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Hayashi Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

Basically the reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who come on vacation so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server and they help a lot plus I know most of think in server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who donot know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are want an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

- My speaking style and my English are both fairly good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is Hiden Strenghts.

-My Weaknesses is that I get angry very quickly if someone shows me attitude

- Yes

- Yes for admin i will sold my Atm business.

Screenshot_279.png

Rahul Singh

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

= I think I had done my rp life

=Fortunately, I did not buy

Forsaken_Koks

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Anish
2. Your age : 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord : Forsaken Koks#7620
6. Your Nickname : Forsaken Kokss
7. Your ID : 45854

Additional information
1. I want to become admin to guide people and stop any kind of rule breaks,i've seen many rulebrakes and i want to stop them by becoming an Admin.And i want to make RP better for new people in GRP,I want to help maintain good RP within the server IC situations and even to an extent OOC situations.

2. I am very calm at pressure and can do any work peacefully.

3. I wont regret anything.

4. Yes,Iam ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes,i dont have one

Namah

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1Namah
2 17
3 ist 5+30 GMT
4 5-6hours
5 Namah#1706
6 Namah black
7 55462

1. Why do you want to become an admin
I am in the city for 3months and in three month I have learned all rules and i joined both legal org and illegal org g and been hc also in fib and i will help those people who really need help and if they don't know some rules so i will help them and i will improve city so no one can break any rules and being an admin I can improve every person who are breaking rules

My strentgh is I don't lie and ia m calm and if any situation going on I will first listen both teams and then decide the answer which is right and i am a good listener and i know fliunt english and i don't do cheating

I don't listen lie and if I have taken any work so i will do that thing

Yes I am ready to leave city and improve players that don't know rules

Actually I didn't buy any buisness till yet

Pablo Schmidt

Do i know u?
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to all these people, you have been selected for Admin Assistant interviews

1- Yekta Demir - 75445 - @Ratata#1686
2- Rocky Badmash - 3318 - @Manas#0343
3- Yelva Barefoot - 80596 - @FuzzyIsAlive#6969
4- Ankit Badmash - 41285 - ankit Gamer#7496
5- Kakashi Pluxury - 15849 - @1sh#4518
6- Sanjay Royal - 62891 - sanjay Royal#0168

Interview will be at 14:30 Server time on 13-12-2022​

Dede Choo

EX Leader of bloods
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Dejohn
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone:EST
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hrs
5. Your Discord: dede2wavy#6110
6. Your Nickname: dede
7. Your ID: 70317

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?: i want to become an admin because i like to help people and i feel if i was an admin i could accomplish that i see so many people daily who need help from people messing up there rp experience and i feel i could help if i was an admin if i was admin i would help the people of the server as much as i can and punish the ones who break the rules, make it un fun or un playable for people accordingly, I also do have admin experience in a different server so i already know what to expect and do as a admin.
2. What are your strengths?: dedication,passion and helping people
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?: nun that i know of.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?: yes i been in plenty of servers as admin,civillians,lspd i have done it all and had a great experience so im ready to leave it and become an admin on this server if i can.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): i do not own and business.

thank you for looking at my application ~dede

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
IRL name: Samad
Your age: 19
Time Zone: GMT+ 5:30
Average online per day: 9-10 hours
Your discord: Sammm#9838
Your nickname: Samad badmash
Your ID: 69411

I want to become an admin because I've been playing GRP gaining lots of knowledge and experience as a civ for awhile now. Becoming an admin and being able to help the community further is what I like to do, going out of the way to help better the community and make sure everyone has a good experience while playing on GRP.

Creative, Mindful, Organized, Relaxed

Hard on Myself, Kind of Loud :)

Yes ;)

Yup, don't have a business anymore.

Famiglia di Nemici

Player
Player
Information
Your name IRL~ Kaiden
2. Your age~ 18
3. Time zone~ PST
4. Average online per day~ 7+
5. Your Discord Lil/Yactyy
6. Your Nickname~ Austin Eliot
7. Your ID~ 39
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? would really like to become a admin because I've done so much RP threw out en1 and en2 that I think it's time for a change for me and for the city, I already know a lot of RP and I want to expand it farther to new people and make the RP in this server better by punishing the people that ruin it for other people. I have had so much fun in this city and good RP from good admins, and I now want to give back to the community the RP that I had.
1: I can stay calm in stressful situations
2: I love to help people
3: My time zone is different from any other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online
4: I have a very fluent English
5: I am very mature for my age
I don't really have any, but one is that I get angry quickly when I'm trying to help someone, and they just don't care and be disrespectful especially when I am respectful to them
Yes
Yes (I don't have a business)
Have a wonderful day

Hari Krishna

Player
Player
Information
1. Hari Krishna
2. 25
3. GMT(+530)
4. 4-6 hours
5. HARI#4066
6. Hari Royal
7. 158

Additional information
I adore making a difference people in require and I think there's a part I can do within the city as an admin that would advantage others. I would like to extend the quality of Role-play within the city by educating and clarifying rules to others. My administration skills in-game and on the gatherings would advantage players and they would have better RP within the city. Also, with my time zone being IST I would be within the city generally amid the day.
Meaning the most admins can get a few rest knowing that there will be somebody to still offer assistance and serve. I have been within the city for sufficient time to memorize all the rules so I think I would be culminate for this position. Moreover, I appreciate being in such an critical steady part that permits me to work with part of individuals. I essentially cherish making a difference individuals out in any way I can meaning. Whether that be through replying a barrage of newbie questions or making a difference defuse a circumstance. I’d like to help the current organization group with their obligations as the populace is raising on a day by day premise.

Coder dedication & i have patience to handle the situations

quick to please others,not been strict

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin
yes i am ready to leave the RP

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
yes i have a Business and i am ready to sell my Business.

Eva Vendetta

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi Gupta

2. Your age:

3. Time zone:
+GMT 5:30

4. Average online per day: 10-12 hrs

5. Your Discord:Raja79#7634

6. Your Nickname: Raja Markhoor

7. Your ID: 41379

Additional information

I want to be an admin because I think that I have that potential and I can give my 100% to it.. I want to help new players to explore city. I will take right decision as an admin and will try my best to maintain a good and proper roleplay in the city. I also would make sure every decision and action I take is well thought out and the best course of action.

I have a good level of communication skill.
I like to help other players.

i. In most of the time I keep myself calm, but when somebody insult me and others I didn't like them.

Yes

Yes i don't have any business

Alpha Pluxury

Blocked
Blocked
1.Your name IRL- Deepak Verma

2. Your age-18

3. Time zone-GMT+3

4. Average online per day-10 To 12 hours

5. Your Discord-Ivan Alpha I 63591#9353

6. Your Nickname-Alpha Ivan

7. Your ID-63591

I have gone through all parts of this city and gained lot of experience and know all the rules,i have worked in all organisation SAHP, LSPD , FIB and EMS HC in all the orgs. So i think it is the best time to become an admin of this server. I would like to help players in this city and would like to explain rules to players who were new in city. Im ready to do all work that seniors are giving me. I'll be available all the time.and also I can give my 100% to it. I have been playing RP for more than 1 year, and I have gathered many experience, and now I think that I can help other players from my experiences and with the rules of the server

- Disciplined.

- Have patience

- Punctuality

- Communication skills

- Confident

- Problem solving

- Calm minded

Cannot play in night but if i am needed than i can also come.

Yes, I am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin)

Yes

Rahul Singh

Player
Player

luffysinghaka

Player​

Player
JoinedOct 2, 2022Messages12
1. Your name IRL= Rahul singh
2. Your age =21
3. Time zone =+5:30
4. Average online per day =8 to 9 hours daily
5. Your Discord =RaHuL#1266
6. Your Nickname luffy singh
7. Your ID 41540

Additional information

=I want to become an admin because I feel like I have a lot that I can do for this city as an admin . I really like to guide people and help them out with everything I can and I feel like i'll be able to help even more people out as an admin. I've been in this server for quite a while and I have learnt a lot of things from it personally and I wanna make sure that every new person that joins the server falls in love with it like I have.

=I have patience in dealing with people
=Dealing with people smart to make both parties happy

=I can sometimes get excited for something and lose focus and loud at times

= I think I had done my rp life

=Fortunately, I did not buy

Tanish Carter

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Tanish Parvez

2. Your age-18

4. Average online per day- 8 to 10 hours

5. Your Discord- Tanish#1154

6. Your Nickname- Hayashi Tanish

7. Your ID-12736

Additional information

Basically the reason I want to be an admin is because I can help new players who come on vacation so I can let them know about the rules and take care of all Playes without any problems and help them out in any situation .Many of my friends are admins of this server and they help a lot plus I know most of think in server more than four times so I want to be an admin I know if I'm an admin I can help a lot plus I'm online for 8 to 10 hours in this game and about new player I will take the responsibility of someone who donot know anythink about this city. Punishment to those who break the rules in IC is awesome plus I am online 8 to 10 hours in this city but I know an admin is needed because your team are want an active admin who can work equally well at night and morning. I can work very well at night and trying to handle it.

- My speaking style and my English are both fairly good.
- I respect everyone in the city, big or small, everyone is equal to me.
- Quick learner is Hiden Strenghts.

-My Weaknesses is that I get angry very quickly if someone shows me attitude

- Yes

- Yes for admin i will sold my Atm business.

Top Bottom