Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Koko Reyes
Administrators nickname
Fidayin Narek
Date
Jun 13, 2021
Time
2:18 EST
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/2065/#post-6891

Vigil

Player
Player
@Mahzor

This is a complaint in direct result of this report I made for players who MG my name and ID to insult me in game even though I have had no prior interactions with them. 2021.06.12-23.27_Trim MG OOC

Narek has expressly said:

The Disgusting toxicity that keeps coming out of some people will not further be tolerated. We have clearly explained multiple times why the conflict between Saudis and Playboys is OOC in a lot of other appeals and complaints.

The conflict between Playboys and Saudis is an OOC conflict that started a long time ago. The leaders have had a conversation with the administration when the conflict started and we have tried sorting it out) The players are punished for insulting a person because of an OOC conflict. This is not the first complaint on these people about being toxic. From now on we are going to issue strict punishments for toxicity and make the experience better for our players.

Due to his statements, I fail to see why Playboy ID 149 and 1177 are not punished the same 14 days as the members of Saudi were in the other reports.

Please let me know. We have many female members in Saudi who have been harassed by players for their gender and for ooc toxicity and feel that reporting now is pointless since punishments are not equal.

And for all the members on the server a clear understanding as to why the inequality in punishments occurs when one person gets demorgan for something and another person gets a 60 day ban for the same thing.

Kitiara

Player
Player
"Rumor that has 0 evidence" The clip is there? Calling her ugly etc to her face isn't harassment? There seems to be a double standard or favoritism with these toxicity rules and who gets punished or not. Who knows what those two ID's would have said to her if she followed them to "talk?" It's clear targeting without even seeing her name. I'm really looking forward to seeing the outcome of this complaint! :)

Meep

Player
Player
The evidence is there.
I understand if you don't have evidence it's hearsay. But there's obviously an issue. People in certain groups are getting banned for "ooc" insults but others aren't held to the same standard. Not because I am female, but I have been personally victimized by males in the city. Consistently. And why report when as it's happening you'll get "report on the forums" and then no punishments. When in other cities, an admin would come and immediately help. Another example is that someone by the name opium.... Has gotten upset with me for not joining a discord call.... That's DEFINITELY OOC. The roleplay standard here is 0%. Guys can come up to you , call you a bitch ( which I consider IC.. so that's fine) but then ask for your Instagram 🤣. But wait , there's more! It's not just the males, it's the whole city. The city is basically GTA online and there's no other contributing factor other than the admins. There's NO standard or understanding of basic RP rules. Sometimes a server isn't about how many people you can get online to give free money or coins...there has to be some sort of standard to be held here. The first the that has to change is the bias of certain admin, stricter rules that everyone follows, and SOME RP. The first day in the server, I was SO impressed. As was the whole group of people I was with - even donating money. And tbh, probably still going to play but the atmosphere is just unfair and bias. As well as just extremely low RP. Even when you do RP, it's ignored. I hope this is read with some consideration, as it would be nice to hear that people get equal punishments and that the bar is raised ❤️

Congo Alonsokillazz

Player
Player
#GenderEquality . If you take being called ugly to the heart and consider that OOC harassment, online gaming isn't the best place for you unfortunately, men get called all kinds of words every day, and are forced to do things they don't want to do ICly, yet we are not allowed to complain because of some silly men gamer standards. Its a game don't take everything to the heart , if it doesn't involve any OOC Information and Discord, simple light insults like being called ugly can not be considered OOC Harassment... just my opinion

Jack Zero

Player
Player
#GenderEquality . If you take being called ugly to the heart and consider that OOC harassment, online gaming isn't the best place for you unfortunately, men get called all kinds of words every day, and are forced to do things they don't want to do ICly, yet we are not allowed to complain because of some silly men gamer standards. Its a game don't take everything to the heart , if it doesn't involve any OOC Information and Discord, simple light insults like being called ugly can not be considered OOC Harassment... just my opinion
I Think you still don't understand what this report means.
Then someone insults Saudi Female no punishments issued, then Playboy girl gets insulted punishments given to Saudi. Same situation different punishments this is what people mean with this complaint.

thunder

Player
Player
Narek has been fair and a non bias admin since the opening of the server and for you to accuse him for being bias is just outrageous he is the most neutral and impartial admin on the server, I have already received my punishment for metagaming and knowing it is you via your voice I understand it was wrong and that wont happen again. But to call Narek bias after all the second chances he has given to players is just showing how ungrateful people are after all the unbans, unblack list, and given players the benefit of the doubt, after a conversation with the senior admins they have decided to implement stricter punishments for toxicity on the server and I agree with that but I also agree with that the incident yesterday had nothing to do with Playboy vs Saudi. I don't want to argue and go back and forth I apologize if you felt uncomfortable I have already done my punishment and would like to move on from this situation have a great day and enjoy your time on Grand RP.

Meecho

Player
Player
Narek has been fair and a non bias admin since the opening of the server and for you to accuse him for being bias is just outrageous he is the most neutral and impartial admin on the server, I have already received my punishment for metagaming and knowing it is you via your voice I understand it was wrong and that wont happen again. But to call Narek bias after all the second chances he has given to players is just showing how ungrateful people are after all the unbans, unblack list, and given players the benefit of the doubt, after a conversation with the senior admins they have decided to implement stricter punishments for toxicity on the server and I agree with that but I also agree with that the incident yesterday had nothing to do with Playboy vs Saudi. I don't want to argue and go back and forth I apologize if you felt uncomfortable I have already done my punishment and would like to move on from this situation have a great day and enjoy your time on Grand RP.
I couldn't agree anymore.

Jack Zero

Player
Player
I don't think Narek is bias, but then people around community see different punishments one player gets away, other one gets banned. Look from their perspective. As I said same situation different punishments. About Saudis and Playboys insults everyone know them, so I think people needs to get punishment same, because everyone knows this situation and been warned. It is not random situation or rule break which can be look and player can get second chance.

kayleigh_bear

Player
Player
Hey just wanted to throw my two cents into the pot. Welcome to the internet, grow thicker skin. If you don't take being called names well, don't interact with people who call you names. There is also a blacklist feature in the game, if people are bothering you, block them.

No one forces you to sit at the computer and take perceived abuse or mistreatment. If it's too much and you don't like it, there are a lot of other things you can do with your time. Go for a walk and cool off, watch some TV, clean your house a little, cook something and eat, play another game, call a friend to hang out.

It is not someone else's problem that you take IC insults personally, that's a you problem.

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
big facts could not say it better

Rika Hunter

Player
Player
I don't think Narek is bias, but then people around community see different punishments one player gets away, other one gets banned. Look from their perspective. As I said same situation different punishments. About Saudis and Playboys insults everyone know them, so I think people needs to get punishment same, because everyone knows this situation and been warned. It is not random situation or rule break which can be look and player can get second chance.
the situation was different as the two players being report. If you have questions on how it was different please go back to the forum and watch the POV from the playboy female who report the bloods.

RickyBrassco

Player
Player
Everyone A bunch of snowflakes. The shit I get called on the daily in this game I could open thousands of reports throughout my time in this game if I took everything to heart. But getting called ugly is the smallest IC insult ever and you let it hurt you personally like grow up and don’t play the game if you can’t handle some mild insulting. The mentality some of the people in the forums have surprises me every day. P.S sorry to hear bloods got disbanded😂
Dont worry, wherever saudis decide to go will be on top soon enough. we coming

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player

Perfect. I would agree with this response personally, IC insults should be IC.

So respectfully, would you care to explain your opinion on why this report https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/1683/ that was completely IC and how the insults to Koko and the other girls are any different? Both are IC insults and both include Saudi and Playboy members. Why is one just assumed to be Saudi vs Playboy motivated, but the others aren't?

That report was ruled to be OOC insults and hate and OOC motivated when it wasn't what so ever was completely IC RP and made myself and a few other players out to be some sort of harassers using phrases and to quote:

"Thank god we were in a GZ so they couldn’t do anything else to me. I don’t think it‘s ok to intimidate a woman in that way, try to scare her with weapons at the beginning which was also obviously intended, and keep going on with everything they said for 12 mins straight. I was scared and I didn’t know how to act, I wanted to contact Itachi from their family cuz I thought he could help me out of the situation but he wasn’t online. So I only had to hope they would leave and do nothing else."

It doesn't take a genius to get what's implied right there, which me and a lot of people find rather disturbing to read and to be implied and accused of over a GTA RP server.

"The guys who harass me over and over again are very toxic and they are doing it because of their ooc conflict with opium. Their toxicity is really making the server not fun and it ruins our experience in here!!! What are they expecting a woman, should do in a situation like this, do I really have to be scared that toxic Saudis cross my way, troll and harass me so often even though I didn't do anything to them??!! I never had a bad conversation with the Saudis, so why me?! They have to be very toxic if they feel powerful after treating a woman, who is alone, like that!!! This is not ok and not acceptable."

The same could be said about the Playboy guys doing the same thing to Saudi girls. But when we report it's not OOC motivated on your guys end and completely IC insults. But again, when we don't say anything of the similar nature that's been said to our girls it's just assumed it's OOC motivated, banned and it's Saudi vs Playboy when it really isn't at all. From what I personally said in that video it was just the most minor trash talk "Get Opium to come get me out of the car" because of SEVERAL IC interactions built up over the longest time with absolutely zero OOC feelings involved.

It's just kind of worrying as a player looking to just have fun and mess around and see what happened but at this point it feels like we cannot say anything in fear of it being OOC insults, everything is "Saudi vs Playboy" and toxicity despite it all being IC to us. Lets be real for a second half of the server is both of our families. We are the most competitive and without each other it would be rather boring to play.

Even after that particular report, there's been constant toxicity posts in the Discord, refusing to do pushups simply because we are Saudi and the "rather take the punishment" attitude and refusing to RP with us but that's apparently not OOC motivated in the slightest and nothing gets done about it as far as we see other than a demorgan which really isn't much considering you're out in half the time with prime. Not to mention you have a very small and select Playboy member(s) commenting on every report we make being obnoxious and toxic yet nothing gets done about that either.

I think the point of the report made here is that a precedent was set by that one report and to a lot of people things are seemingly not being enforced or looked at the same way as that one report was.

Deltaa

Player
Player
Not to mention I find it worrying that an Admin who is inside the family “Playboy” handles all the related reports against said family. Nothing against an admin having friends but there should be lines where a different admin should have a look at the report. From what I have seen “Fidayin Narek” responds to all Playboy reports and accepts them before replying to any other report no matter the timestamp. Theres a lot of other reports that could be accepted or denied at the same time.

IvyVice

Player
Player
Hey guys, I don't want to make a big fuss about it but I am the one who has often been affected by the toxicity between Payboys and Saudis, so I should speak out now.

It's hard to believe for me that Koko has reported them because she was actually offended oocly. I personally know how it feels like to be called ugly or be insulted every day. Something similar to the video of Koko has happened to me very often and I would not comply if I reported everything so far.

In Koko's case, it was definitely not an OOC insult. I can confirm that due to past experiences. If people from Playboy ever do to others what happened to me, they deserve a ban too! And I support that to a 100% because that is not acceptable. But do not "abuse" that strict punishments for toxicity will be issued from now on, when there is no real reason to do so.
The two guys did not go to Koko and said that because of the ooc conflict between Perason Herrera and Black Opium, they did not mention Pearson in any way or mentioned anything about their family. Koko was not being called on her phone to lure her somewhere to insult and harass her because she is a Saudi. Remember, Ricky called me on my phone and sait let's meet somewhere even though there was no reason to talk about the price, and a white The North Face Jacket (which he wanted to sell to me) doesn't even exist (I didn't know that at that time)!!!!! There is a BIG difference between my case and Koko being called ugly. Do not search for excuses to make a complaint.

People tend to take insults more personal and make a complaint for OOC insult if they actually can relate to the insults oocly, but that's a reason for them to stop playing. That basically means they are incapable to roleplay. If Koko is offended by her IC character being called ugly, then she definitely should distance herself from the game.

The toxicity between both parties has to stop. Therefore actions are taken to stop it. There is no rule that everyone who insults others in a way will be banned. We should all know by now how toxicity is defined and what exactly is being punished.

Please do not expect that everybody will get punished for insulting ICly when it's being said that the toxicity will not be further tolerated. And also do not expect that you will not get banned if you actually harass others or if you do something that is so toxic to be punished for. I repeat, being called ugly is not an OOC insult and is no reason to punish those who said that. That's why I can't understand why a complaint is made against Narek, although he acted correctly and according to the rules.

Kitiara

Player
Player
Tell that to Ivy_Vice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom