Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joga

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jorden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Joga#0300
6. Your Nickname: Joga
7. Your ID: 308

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have been playing the server for a long time, I have a good understanding of rules and events.

2- I have experience with leading gangs, I have led gangs before, I held high ranks and have helped with organization under Jack Morris. I have been in multiple illegal organizations, to list some there is, Marabunta Grande when I first joined, Vagos, and I have been in bloods since Dylan Smith and Fin Savage. I have more experience than most leaders, that's a guaranteed fact. I have led multiple people during events and what not.

3- I have a good group of high command members, our high command will focus on providing for the gang and helping the gang benefit in multiple different ways, we will ensure there will be NO rule breaking whatsoever, and keep the gang focused on our goals.

4- I have been in this gang for a long time, I had good leadership skills, and it can be proven by the former leader Jack, I know how gangs work, I will enforce good roleplay manners, no rule breaks, and good manners, with no toxicity.

5- Members will have to take quizzes for new players / members before joining on the rules so we have no rulebreaking whatsoever.
High command will hold weekly events for members and keep gang members happy.
We will attend every event for gangs, and even make our own for other gangs to participate.
There will be a strike system for members, 3 strikes and you're out.
No cheaters will be allowed, everyone has to be able to record their pov.
If I do get warnings under the gang, we will go on freeze, to prevent anything from happening.

6- We have a good turf roster, and have no cheaters.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

With the knowledge I have, our organization will be well-mannered, we will attend events with no rulebreaking.
We will hold roleplay events every weekend for members to enjoy. Roaming ghetto will happen in groups and vehicles, with high command always leading. Our goals are clear, and I will plan roleplay events with organizations, we will be known for being positive members of the community.

Warehouse will be strict, certain members and ranks could take specific things and certain ammo, for events, chain of command will be taken seriously.

Chilling at HQ will be permitted if nothing is going on, backup will be a must, and also events, we will take things very seriously, and will not hire / invite lazy members.

Our members will have to wear colours at all time and represent Marabunta in a roleplay manner, no member will metagame either.
We will stick to gang lore from the game, and keep to ourselves.

I have learnt mistakes from the past, and I am fully aware of my mistakes.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jorden
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: PST
4. Average online per day: 5-8hrs
5. Your Discord: Joga#0300
6. Your Nickname: Joga
7. Your ID: 308

Additional information
1. Leader of: Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1- I have been playing the server for a long time, I have a good understanding of rules and events.

2- I have experience with leading gangs, I have led gangs before, I held high ranks and have helped with organization under Jack Morris. I have been in multiple illegal organizations, to list some there is, Marabunta Grande when I first joined, Vagos, and I have been in bloods since Dylan Smith and Fin Savage. I have more experience than most leaders, that's a guaranteed fact. I have led multiple people during events and what not.

3- I have a good group of high command members, our high command will focus on providing for the gang and helping the gang benefit in multiple different ways, we will ensure there will be NO rule breaking whatsoever, and keep the gang focused on our goals.

4- I have been in this gang for a long time, I had good leadership skills, and it can be proven by the former leader Jack, I know how gangs work, I will enforce good roleplay manners, no rule breaks, and good manners, with no toxicity.

5- Members will have to take quizzes for new players / members before joining on the rules so we have no rulebreaking whatsoever.
High command will hold weekly events for members and keep gang members happy.
We will attend every event for gangs, and even make our own for other gangs to participate.
There will be a strike system for members, 3 strikes and you're out.
No cheaters will be allowed, everyone has to be able to record their pov.
If I do get warnings under the gang, we will go on freeze, to prevent anything from happening.

6- We have a good turf roster, and have no cheaters.

With the knowledge I have, our organization will be well-mannered, we will attend events with no rulebreaking.
We will hold roleplay events every weekend for members to enjoy. Roaming ghetto will happen in groups and vehicles, with high command always leading. Our goals are clear, and I will plan roleplay events with organizations, we will be known for being positive members of the community.

Warehouse will be strict, certain members and ranks could take specific things and certain ammo, for events, chain of command will be taken seriously.

Chilling at HQ will be permitted if nothing is going on, backup will be a must, and also events, we will take things very seriously, and will not hire / invite lazy members.

Our members will have to wear colours at all time and represent Marabunta in a roleplay manner, no member will metagame either.
We will stick to gang lore from the game, and keep to ourselves.

I have learnt mistakes from the past, and I am fully aware of my mistakes.
Goodluck Joga baby!

Eva ElGreco

Player
Player
1. Evangelia D
2. 27
3. GMT+2
4. 15+
5. Evathebanana
6. Eva DeJefes(crime,street name)/ Evangelia Papakosta (legal org)
7. 2486

Addutional information

1. Marabunta Grande

I have been in the city since the beginning and i've expirienced everything the city has to offer on the legal side of things. I know im capable enough to learn all the ins and outs on the flip side as well. I wanna put in all the knowledge and expirience, plus every second of my free time into it and make Marabunta grow solid just like i did while being the leader of NG. Im willing to make mistakes if thats how we learn and become better. I wanna minimize the toxicity many gangs and flooded by ... plus i wanna be the first female leader of an illegal org ngl

3. As the privious General of the National Guard (with no warnings on my name for 2 'n a half months) I will provide proper training in many different gang activities and RP situations that often get neglacted on the crime side of orgs. I will make sure that everyone sticks by the rules and put the gang infront of everything. Members will be trained in call outs, locations and shotcalling. Further more as a leader in the past i was always open minded to give chances to newer members to try their luck at leading and commanding in situations that may arise, since that makes every member excited to learn and more loyal to the colours they rep. On top of that i alway try to be fair with the rest of the orgs (legal and illegal) since that that makes the RP expirience more fun for everyone. Also in the past i was always keeping a neutral position between conflicts inside orgs and provided everyone with any help or advise when asked.

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Last edited:

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 23
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. Kendo#6666
6. Kaane Mysterio
7. 600

Applying to be leader of Marabunta.

This question is asking why specifically this organization, so I will speak about both the gang itself and the organization being apart of Criminal RP.

Marabunta was the first gang I had ever joined on the server, from the first day of me joining the server Marabunta was the first introduction to criminal RP and learning how organizations function; this was some of the funnest times personally. The culture and lore this gang represents truly interests me, on GTA Marabunta Grande is a Mexican gang based in the are of El Burro, their main morals are family over everything and this is shown by the respect they give to one another. Of course this is an RP server, but going by the lore it is clear to see the values this gang upholds. From the cars the organization drives to the color of blue which represents the color of Marabunta and the Mexican cartel, the culture and lore this gang represents is perfect to enhance the criminal RP for the server, and I believe a lot of it has gone missing through the members it has had in the past. I love what the gang represents and the nature it brings to the server. I will do everything to ensure this lore is displayed RPly throughout the duration, through both RP events and general day to day RP within the organization itself.

I would also like to be a leader of this organization because I am a true fan of the criminal RP this server has to offer, from doing events to the daily tasks the server allows you to do as a gang. Criminal RP has been developed incredibly well on the GrandRP server both through its scripts and through its commodities. It really allows the members of the organization to be able to have fun with one another, we must remember this is a game that we all play for pure enjoyment, and nothing is more fun that playing with other people. I will enforce this with all I can, trying my best to create a positive attitude and community both within and around the gang. All of the members withing the organization should feel comfortable with one another to be able to partake in all events to matter who they are with and to be open with anyone regardless of the rank. In all aspects of life communication is important, this is why it is a must for all members to be open with anything they are finding difficult to ensure we are creating a positive environment for the players. Speaking of communication, I will ALWAYS make sure I am on top communication with all curators of the gang, it is important we both help each other because at the end of the day we would all like to improve the server and make it fun for everyone. Criminal RP on this server is a big bring in for both new and old players, so it is important we display a good attitude with both good RP and good morale values. So how is this relevant to the specific organization as the question asks, this is because when people come to the server they know Marabunta from other places as I have mentioned before, it is a super easy name to remember and the color blue is easy to resemble as a gang. This is where new players will try to interact with Marabunta, by either coming to the HQ or talking with their members. I will ensure that we treat every player regardless of their experience with respect. We are all here to learn and have fun, and I believe I can make Marabunta a good example of this, making sure we are looked at as a good example for the community.

Marabunta is based in the area of El Burro, the only reason any player even goes to this area is because of where the gang is situated. I love the fact that this gang brings the players of the server to a less populated area. This should be used as an advantage allowing the server to utilize less populated areas of the San Andreas map. To me this could be used to hold many other events as the area is large and can hold many of the servers players.
Marabunta represents so much more than just a gang on the server, to me it was like a family this was the first organization I ever joined. I would log on to be welcomed by all of my friends, it was like a little community within the server that welcomed people with open arms. People would literally see us anywhere on the server map and come talk with us because they knew about Marabunta and this honestly made me happy. I would also make sure everyone was happy with their positions within the gang, Marabunta has always represented something great to me personally and I want nothing more than this to be shared with the rest of the server. Yes we are RPing as criminals, however this does not mean we will promote toxic roleplay. We will stick with out demeanor and ensure even with other gangs that Marabunta is being represented in a good light. We are known as a Street Gang and will represent exactly that ensuring RP is of top quality. We are Marabunta and Blue is the color.

I have many different advice for improving roleplay, however I will try my best to explain what I feel like is the most important.

Firstly, what I have always disliked about gangs is members coming to any gangs HQ asking for an invite to then be invited solely for the reason of the gang needing more numbers. The amount of times I have seen leaders and high command members of gangs just tell their members to grab guns and go to events. This honestly annoyed me, I understand GrandRP is a server which has no whitelist, this is because of the great scripts the server has to offer allowing it to be compatible with any type of player. My way to improve this is to genuinely speak with the members of the gang, instead of telling the members to do something I will literally teach them what they need to do to ensure we succeed. This will mean the players will be more confident and have a positive attitude towards what they are doing, I will teach the members about the events and how they work, and what is required of them. This will lead to them knowing the value of their role within the gang, and with better understand will lead to less rulebreaks. Its factual in life you can't just tell a baby to walk, you have to show them and teach them. Doing this will mean the members will have more confidence in their ability thus improving their knowledge of the rules.

Secondly, when gangs get a verbal or warning, they immediately then do an RP event to get this removed. I understand this incentive, however I personally enjoy RP and enjoy the community this server has. RP events should be something that is done for the love and enjoyment of RP and the server. I will try my best to do events regularly to create a positive image for both the Marabunta gang and Criminal RP as a whole.

As mentioned before, it is crucial for all the members to uphold the highest level of communication. I will create weekly times for when the members can vent out any frustrations they have with me personally to then improve on the conduct within the organization. I will also personally let everyone in the organization know that I am always welcome to messages and to being contacted in regards to anything to do with the organization. I understand of not having your opinions or concerns ignored, so I will make it a high priority to make sure every single member regardless of their rank to be heard. This will improve the overall nature within the gang and will allow the members within the organization to feel more comfortable. This communication will also go on between myself and the curators of crime, I will never not share my thoughts and concerns with then and I will give them all of my trust. The same goes for them I will be completely open with them allowing any criticism and positives to be heard, because at the end of the day we want the gang to succeed and to have a positive effect on the server as a whole.

I hope this application has displayed how passionate I truly am about this, I tried my best not to continuously go on because I could literally sit here all day writing. I look forward to hearing from the admins and thank them using their time reading this.

Last edited:

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Information
1. Kane
2. 23
3. GMT+1
4. 8+
5. Kendo#6666
6. Kaane Mysterio
7. 600

Applying to be leader of Marabunta.

This question is asking why specifically this organization, so I will speak about both the gang itself and the organization being apart of Criminal RP.

Marabunta was the first gang I had ever joined on the server, from the first day of me joining the server Marabunta was the first introduction to criminal RP and learning how organizations function; this was some of the funnest times personally. The culture and lore this gang represents truly interests me, on GTA Marabunta Grande is a Mexican gang based in the are of El Burro, their main morals are family over everything and this is shown by the respect they give to one another. Of course this is an RP server, but going by the lore it is clear to see the values this gang upholds. From the cars the organization drives to the color of blue which represents the color of Marabunta and the Mexican cartel, the culture and lore this gang represents is perfect to enhance the criminal RP for the server, and I believe a lot of it has gone missing through the members it has had in the past. I love what the gang represents and the nature it brings to the server. I will do everything to ensure this lore is displayed RPly throughout the duration, through both RP events and general day to day RP within the organization itself.

I would also like to be a leader of this organization because I am a true fan of the criminal RP this server has to offer, from doing events to the daily tasks the server allows you to do as a gang. Criminal RP has been developed incredibly well on the GrandRP server both through its scripts and through its commodities. It really allows the members of the organization to be able to have fun with one another, we must remember this is a game that we all play for pure enjoyment, and nothing is more fun that playing with other people. I will enforce this with all I can, trying my best to create a positive attitude and community both within and around the gang. All of the members withing the organization should feel comfortable with one another to be able to partake in all events to matter who they are with and to be open with anyone regardless of the rank. In all aspects of life communication is important, this is why it is a must for all members to be open with anything they are finding difficult to ensure we are creating a positive environment for the players. Speaking of communication, I will ALWAYS make sure I am on top communication with all curators of the gang, it is important we both help each other because at the end of the day we would all like to improve the server and make it fun for everyone. Criminal RP on this server is a big bring in for both new and old players, so it is important we display a good attitude with both good RP and good morale values. So how is this relevant to the specific organization as the question asks, this is because when people come to the server they know Marabunta from other places as I have mentioned before, it is a super easy name to remember and the color red is easy to resemble as a gang. This is where new players will try to interact with Marabunta, by either coming to the HQ or talking with their members. I will ensure that we treat every player regardless of their experience with respect. We are all here to learn and have fun, and I believe I can make Marabunta a good example of this, making sure we are looked at as a good example for the community.

Marabunta is based in the area of El Burro, the only reason any player even goes to this area is because of where the gang is situated. I love the fact that this gang brings the players of the server to a less populated area. This should be used as an advantage allowing the server to utilize less populated areas of the San Andreas map. To me this could be used to hold many other events as the area is large and can hold many of the servers players.
Marabunta represents so much more than just a gang on the server, to me it was like a family this was the first organization I ever joined. I would log on to be welcomed by all of my friends, it was like a little community within the server that welcomed people with open arms. People would literally see us anywhere on the server map and come talk with us because they knew about Marabunta and this honestly made me happy. I would also make sure everyone was happy with their positions within the gang, Marabunta has always represented something great to me personally and I want nothing more than this to be shared with the rest of the server. Yes we are RPing as criminals, however this does not mean we will promote toxic roleplay. We will stick with out demeanor and ensure even with other gangs that Marabunta is being represented in a good light. We are known as a Street Gang and will represent exactly that ensuring RP is of top quality. We are Marabunta and Blue is the color.

I have many different advice for improving roleplay, however I will try my best to explain what I feel like is the most important.

Firstly, what I have always disliked about gangs is members coming to any gangs HQ asking for an invite to then be invited solely for the reason of the gang needing more numbers. The amount of times I have seen leaders and high command members of gangs just tell their members to grab guns and go to events. This honestly annoyed me, I understand GrandRP is a server which has no whitelist, this is because of the great scripts the server has to offer allowing it to be compatible with any type of player. My way to improve this is to genuinely speak with the members of the gang, instead of telling the members to do something I will literally teach them what they need to do to ensure we succeed. This will mean the players will be more confident and have a positive attitude towards what they are doing, I will teach the members about the events and how they work, and what is required of them. This will lead to them knowing the value of their role within the gang, and with better understand will lead to less rulebreaks. Its factual in life you can't just tell a baby to walk, you have to show them and teach them. Doing this will mean the members will have more confidence in their ability thus improving their knowledge of the rules.

Secondly, when gangs get a verbal or warning, they immediately then do an RP event to get this removed. I understand this incentive, however I personally enjoy RP and enjoy the community this server has. RP events should be something that is done for the love and enjoyment of RP and the server. I will try my best to do events regularly to create a positive image for both the Marabunta gang and Criminal RP as a whole.

As mentioned before, it is crucial for all the members to uphold the highest level of communication. I will create weekly times for when the members can vent out any frustrations they have with me personally to then improve on the conduct within the organization. I will also personally let everyone in the organization know that I am always welcome to messages and to being contacted in regards to anything to do with the organization. I understand of not having your opinions or concerns ignored, so I will make it a high priority to make sure every single member regardless of their rank to be heard. This will improve the overall nature within the gang and will allow the members within the organization to feel more comfortable. This communication will also go on between myself and the curators of crime, I will never not share my thoughts and concerns with then and I will give them all of my trust. The same goes for them I will be completely open with them allowing any criticism and positives to be heard, because at the end of the day we want the gang to succeed and to have a positive effect on the server as a whole.

I hope this application has displayed how passionate I truly am about this, I tried my best not to continuously go on because I could literally sit here all day writing. I look forward to hearing from the admins and thank them using their time reading this.
This man needs to be the leader, the only one who deserves it.

Carlos Rodriguez

Forum Warrior
Player
1. Riley
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 8-10 hours
5.Arequile#1568
6.Sara Atticus

1. Leader of Marabunta

2.I want to be the leader of Marabunta because all the time I've spent in this city all I've been doing is leading in every illegal organization that I've been a part of. I'm familiar with how illegal organizations are run because I've been in the front scene and back scene of Bloods Success and Families Success. I feel I'm very fitted for leadership because I provide integrity and loyalty, and I have a strong passion for turning each organization I am in the best it could be. The war between the illegal organization in the ghetto have been very intense these past weeks, and everyone strives to be the top, but I think illegal organizations can be more than just who wins the throne in the ghetto. I plan on making the ghetto a good experience not only for my people but all the other illegal organizations by enforcing proper RP. The main reason I want to be the leader of Marabunta is mainly because of my passion and love for RPing as a gangster but also being a leader and setting a good example for those who I lead. I also want to start making RP experiences with legal organizations and illegal organizations so everyone can have time off the ghetto and focus on RPing as well.

3.Fear for your life as you would in real life. I want to start making sure that everyone fears for their life and doesn't just run in open fire into a group of people just spraying because realistically you wouldn't survive. I want to make sure that people think before doing anything "what would happen if I did this in real life" I think if people start having the mentality of "what if I did this in real life" RP would change dramatically and ghetto fighting and store robberies etc would be more realistic and we would decrease the chances of rule breaks and make RP be taken seriously.
"what would happen if I did this in real life" The only thing that comes out of your mouth is 1v1 me bro

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
Ante
2. 21
3. GMT +2
4. 6 - 10 hrs
5. Šaee#0069
6. Alex Morato

Additional information

1. VAGOS LOS SANTOS LEADER

1.First of all I was deputy leader in Vagos Los Santos for 2 months and i know how to lead people,
and i was doing everything in my power to make
Vagos better as an organization for all members,
everyone who was in
Vagos knows that, and know about me and who am I.

2. I will make sure that Vagos will improve even more if I become a Leader ill make sure that everyone
will have rank that they deserve.
Everyone was laughing at us when we were in
Vagos and they called us out like we have worst org
I want to make this organization professional and that noone will laugh at us anymore and provoke us
in front our own HQ.

3. In the past
Vagos didnt even try to make turfs, I will make sure that we will try to attack at least 2-3
times per week and I already have team of 5 people that are shooting like crazy and I trust in them.
And I already have guys that will be deputys and are willing to help me improve
Vagos as much as they can
We know what we doing and they are well known guys in
Vagos history just like I am !

And 1 more thing is that we will not ask millions to get kicked out of
Vagos, if u want to leave, leave. Or will be kicked by
higher ups. No complications no coruption and respect each others thats all from me. Thanks !
uxnSUSo.jpg

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta

2. First I would like to be the leader of Marabunta is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a an Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of Marbunta is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of Marabunta is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from grafittis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL. Surojit M
2. Your age. 27
3. Time zone. GMT +5.30
4. Average online per day. 8-9 hrs
5. Your Discord. SurojitM#4226
6. Your Nickname Surojit
7. Your ID. 22230
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. I want to be the leader as I have good leadership skills as I am the co-leader of SaintsRow and I know pretty well what happens and what should be the rules and regulations. I know that Vagos is thought as the underdogs but I can get Vagos to a new height with my leadership.
3. Vagos is not like marabunta grande and blood street it is always thought of as just for name sake gang but I think in my leadership I can improve the gang name and take it to new heights. I always wanted to join Vagos in my RP life but due to the desparity of the gangs I thought that other gangs are better but now I think I can do better and lead the Vagos to a new future which is bright and beautiful.

Sammy Junior

Chief of EMS
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sam Junior
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : NTSamJunior#5020
6. Your Nickname : Sammy Junior
7. Your ID : 19991

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande and Vagos

A. I was part of the gang Marabunta and Bloods before joining the EMS. I have contributed a lot of time doing crime RP. I want to make it fair for all the people from the different countries and want to roleplay and have fun, not just shoot. I’ll make sure that every gang member has read all the general rules, ghetto rules and especially not do mercy killing. It's a fail RP cause EMS employee don't get the RP cause of it.

B. I have a lot of experienced gang members in my family, who will also be able to assist me. Allowing us to focus on RP as the fun fact and want to give new people a chance to enjoy the experience of the server. The basic thing I will make for the gang members is that we will hand out promotions on the hours they spent on the events for the gang, and their ability to Roleplay within the server rules, and reward them to make the experience more fun.

C. At Last I have police experience from a different city, I was one of the supervisors I had to take leads when there was no higher up. I have been handling ems duties in the lobby as the dean of MD department. I also have leadership responsibility in an IRL job. I have a 4 member team which I handle and we give best results together. I am also a higher up in a Top 10 family which has well over 100 members. These are the major points as a leader. I will make sure that marabunta or vagos will be the best and most professional gang. I want everyone to know and play by the rules. However most importantly I want the gang to be fun for everyone who joins.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• To improve the roleplay I will advise that we should know the rules of the city and the ghetto. Always there for backing up when someone in the gang is in trouble with cops and other gangs it gives the option to do RP and shoot you can do both with it and make the experience more fun. As for the rest I want to keep it for the interviews so at there I can express myself better.

Jibreel Anton

Player
Player
Information
1. Hossam
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 7-10 Hours
5. Jibreel#8808
6. Jibreel Johnson
7. 7439

Additional information

1. Leader of :
Marabunta Grande Criminal Organization.

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):

1-I feel my skills are particularly well-suited to this position because i have been leading a gang organization on another city and I am a high command in the family (Los Santos Syndicate).I've been leading War of business and other events. Also I know how to run legal event/gang events because I was in LifeInvader organization and in Marabunta Grande Criminal organization and I'm a Deputy in bloods have lead events in both organizations and I know I have potential to lead this organization.

2-I’m excited about this opportunity, as it would allow me to lead this gang organization to the better and teach everyone in this gang organization the ways to have fun and make money the right way without breaking any rules, and treat everyone with equal respect.

3-As the leader of a highly commended organization, I would be obliged to lead with an example and make sure as a leader none of my fellow members will be left behind. Increasing the Roleplay element not only towards other people, but also towards each others would substantiate the importance of RP and would help me lead the gang towards the right path.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

I would be able to help the gang organization towards better RP situations by teaching them what to do at a specific situations and testing every member who would join the gang organization by making acted RP situations like a hostage situation and how to negotiate with an officer and what is right to do and what is wrong. And I would try to keep my eye on every member if he does anything wrong or if I get any complaints about him i would go to him and tell him what he did wrong and teach him what to do next time as this would help greatly with the organization RP and would create more fun for every citizen of the city either he was in a legal organization or an illegal organization.

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Samuel
2. Your age - 22
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 10 hours
5. Your Discord - DekuDownBad#9630
6. Your Nickname - Izuku Vis
7. Your ID - 5932
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Marabunta / Vagos

I want to be leader of either of these two organizations because I feel like I can do a lot in a leadership position. I have been in high command position in Families, and in DOC and was successful in both. My time in Families was my peak as high command, I ran the early mornings like if it was my own gang with the help of other high command and that morning crew worked successfully and efficiently. Truthfully I believe some of the people who have recently been given leadership of gangs werent well suited for the job, coming from no previous background in the illegal setting where as I am well suited as i have the illegal background as well as the legal background as well. I also want to see power split in the ghetto, with multiple strong groups involved, not just a few but i want to have each illegal org be its own powerhouse which me being a leader would help accomplish.

I would like to normalize gangs doing more things outside of the ghetto, leading to more roleplay with other orgs as well as other players. I once saw a situation where Marabunta members were trying to rob people on the highway, while in that scenario it was done incorrectly it inspired me a bit to have things like that be done more often creating more opportunities for people to interact with each other.

Dragan Obama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Filip
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours
5. Filip#5089
6. Dragan Majstorovic
7. 17438
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. So since my joining of this server I've been in Vagos, its been over 2 montsh Im in vagos (with a pause when i was in FIB and SAHP),In last month i was Co-Patron Boss in Vagos (rank 9) i was leading several events and i was recruiting people for vagos. I have a great experience in leading people. I would focus on brining some big families in Vagos because i have a good IC relationship with some of top 20 families. The most important thing is poeple stay interested to staying in Vagos and i would do it like this: Going on every possible event and of course try to win every one, and give people the percentage of what we won se they can earn some extra money from gang. I already have a good turf squad thats ready to compete with other gangs turf squads.I would also focus to bring back some good people from old Vagos and also bring some new people who are willing to put a good work in our gang. I would push my guys to follow the rules of the server, if they now follow the rules they will get immediately blacklist and kick from organization. I would focus more on doing graffitis as there will be graffiti squad focusing only on that. I would traing my poeplehow to rob/kiddnap people propperly as I did in my previous months in Vagos. There was a lot of problems in Vagos for last 2 months like kidnapping people in HQ and robbing them (they kick them from org and then they do that), stealing cars in HQ, and stealing cars in GZ by vagos members. In last 10 days we lost more than 40 members because of inactivity we were going only on 1 event in one days so i would do my best to change that as we will go on atleast 4 events a day.
3. I would really focus to do better gang roleplay(I have previus expiriance as i roleplayed gang member on some Hard roleplay servers from Balkan and also English servers on SAMP), Every war with other gang will have a hard IC reason, i wouldn't focus on killing other gang members without good IC reason. I would do store/gun shop robberies atleast once a 2/3 days and i will try to get some good negotiator in my gang. If someone is toxic he will get immediately kick, as i will strive to make good community of good players. And I will ask for my members to have good english skill because thats a problem in literaly every gang, So only English in events and in HQ. I would really like to make roleplay to kidnapp officers and sell them to other gangs for money when they need it for robberies.

VikramDZ

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Sam Junior
2. Your age : 23
3. Time zone : IST
4. Average online per day : 6-10 hrs
5. Your Discord : NTSamJunior#5020
6. Your Nickname : Sammy Junior
7. Your ID : 19991

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande and Vagos

A. I was part of the gang Marabunta and Bloods before joining the EMS. I have contributed a lot of time doing crime RP. I want to make it fair for all the people from the different countries and want to roleplay and have fun, not just shoot. I’ll make sure that every gang member has read all the general rules, ghetto rules and especially not do mercy killing. It's a fail RP cause EMS employee don't get the RP cause of it.

B. I have a lot of experienced gang members in my family, who will also be able to assist me. Allowing us to focus on RP as the fun fact and want to give new people a chance to enjoy the experience of the server. The basic thing I will make for the gang members is that we will hand out promotions on the hours they spent on the events for the gang, and their ability to Roleplay within the server rules, and reward them to make the experience more fun.

C. At Last I have police experience from a different city, I was one of the supervisors I had to take leads when there was no higher up. I have been handling ems duties in the lobby as the dean of MD department. I also have leadership responsibility in an IRL job. I have a 4 member team which I handle and we give best results together. I am also a higher up in a Top 10 family which has well over 100 members. These are the major points as a leader. I will make sure that marabunta or vagos will be the best and most professional gang. I want everyone to know and play by the rules. However most importantly I want the gang to be fun for everyone who joins.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

• To improve the roleplay I will advise that we should know the rules of the city and the ghetto. Always there for backing up when someone in the gang is in trouble with cops and other gangs it gives the option to do RP and shoot you can do both with it and make the experience more fun. As for the rest I want to keep it for the interviews so at there I can express myself better.
I really think this guy should be considered

Charlie Wareham

Player
Player
Information

1. Charlie Wareham

2. 18

3. UK/GMT

4. 6-7 hours a day

5. chaz#0069

6. Charlie Wareham

7. 28971

Additional information

1. Leader of Marabunta.

2. I love Marabunta ive been in it many times met good people while i was in the organization. Ive also been in HOOD RICH (A family with mainly Marabunta members.) Another reason i would love to lead Marabunta is im very good at leading people and telling people what to do in a nice way to create positivity. The last reason i would like to become the leader for Marabunta is becasue i have experience ive been in nearly every gang in the city and have made friends with people that were leaders and ive learnt from them on how to handle situations and how to be organised.

3. To improve roleplay experience i would make sure ever single one of Marabuntas members knew all the rules and know how to handle things. I would also like to bring more action and excitement to things like turf wars and other events.

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information
1- Most of my family is in Marabunta. I have provided them with at least 90 members
2- I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in games and IRL
3- I will grow Marabunta to new levels. My family is proof of that

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896

Additional information
1- Most of my family is in vagos. I have provided them with at least 95 members
2- I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in games and IRL
3- I will grow vagos to new levels. My family is proof of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom