Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Greg
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT +0
4. Average online per day: 12 -14 hours
5. Your Discord: Grog the frog#0412
6. Your Nickname: Gabe Barr
7. Your ID: 1317

Additional information
1. Leader of… The Ballas Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang. I want to be able to help new players by teaching them about all the events and teaching them about the server so they can enjoy it just as mucha s I have. I want my ballas to be open to everyone, new and old and be able to help everyone. I want ballas to be the gang that everyone looks to and sets examples.

Which leads me to my next point, I want the gang to strive in RP. I have a 1+ of RPing on different servers, and it is something I enjoy doing to spice things up. As fun as shooting is, I don't think it should always turn out in shooting, and if it does I want there to be an RP reason as to why. As much as the gangs are against each other right now, bringing them together would be nice. As Well as other orgs. Making hostage situations better, submarines better, or events that are planned by us. Car events, Arena events, something to bring all communities together. Even maybe RP events that gangs do IRL to have interactions with cops, that isn’t cop baiting and actually fun. And like all leaders, they want their gang to strive here too, which they should. And I truly believe the group I am bringing, and especially with myself we could.

And obviously, I want a gang that profits. I wish to be able to train people to win Cland, to be able to handle gun store robberies when I am not around, store robberies. I am not only leading them for my gang, but eventually one day they will possibly have a chance like this. I don’t want a group of people that I have to lead for them to succeed, they will be taught to handle themselves with my help. To lead the group if I am offline and know what they are doing, and the importance of not rule breaking or ruining others games. Gangs are all about strategy and profits and working together. Not just the best shooters. Be able to ensure the gang will be around for a while, and be deserving of it. Obviously I'm bringing in people for HC, but I wanna be able to teach people and reward them up to HC as well. I worked from the bottom up, and I know the struggle. I enjoy rewarding people, and there should be this structure in gangs. A strong gang, a strong turf team, a strong high command. Which will all be worked up to.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

And this all led up to this point. As much as I wish to have a strong gang, I want a gang that doesn’t break rules. And I am very strict on that. As HC of Ballas previously, I led a strike system, depending on the action it was a strike or sometimes even an insta kick. I do not believe in having people running around ruining the game for others, but especially by rule breaks. I have to be an example to them, and I have and will always be ready for that. And the structure I lead, the high command, I will also expect to help with that.
Incredible read, this man clearly knows what hes doing!

amin fattah

Player
Player
1: Mohammad Amin
2: 18
3: Gulf Standard Time
Time zone in Abu Dhabi (GMT+4)
4: from 9 to 10 hours and 4 hours of pure grind
5: Amin#2583
6: The Arab
7: 17622

1: Deputy leader of krays family
2: Am the most loyal person to ballas because ballas got disbanded twice and while everyone left I stayed and joined every time it got disbanded while the rest of the balls members race to join new gangs
And I used to be a rank 9 in ballas and also rank 7 in the last ballas gang.
3: the first thing to make sure that what happened to ballas does not happen again is not to add randoms to the gang and to make a hard test to make sure only the recruit worthy enter
And to make sure that EVERYONE knows the rules and the ones that don't do as told must be treated as must.

Please conceder my loyalty to the gang

kitty katson

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang. I want to be able to help new players by teaching them about all the events and teaching them about the server so they can enjoy it just as mucha s I have. I want my ballas to be open to everyone, new and old and be able to help everyone. I want ballas to be the gang that everyone looks to and sets examples.

Which leads me to my next point, I want the gang to strive in RP. I have a 1+ of RPing on different servers, and it is something I enjoy doing to spice things up. As fun as shooting is, I don't think it should always turn out in shooting, and if it does I want there to be an RP reason as to why. As much as the gangs are against each other right now, bringing them together would be nice. As Well as other orgs. Making hostage situations better, submarines better, or events that are planned by us. Car events, Arena events, something to bring all communities together. Even maybe RP events that gangs do IRL to have interactions with cops, that isn’t cop baiting and actually fun. And like all leaders, they want their gang to strive here too, which they should. And I truly believe the group I am bringing, and especially with myself we could.

And obviously, I want a gang that profits. I wish to be able to train people to win Cland, to be able to handle gun store robberies when I am not around, store robberies. I am not only leading them for my gang, but eventually one day they will possibly have a chance like this. I don’t want a group of people that I have to lead for them to succeed, they will be taught to handle themselves with my help. To lead the group if I am offline and know what they are doing, and the importance of not rule breaking or ruining others games. Gangs are all about strategy and profits and working together. Not just the best shooters. Be able to ensure the gang will be around for a while, and be deserving of it. Obviously I'm bringing in people for HC, but I wanna be able to teach people and reward them up to HC as well. I worked from the bottom up, and I know the struggle. I enjoy rewarding people, and there should be this structure in gangs. A strong gang, a strong turf team, a strong high command. Which will all be worked up to.

And this all led up to this point. As much as I wish to have a strong gang, I want a gang that doesn’t break rules. And I am very strict on that. As HC of Ballas previously, I led a strike system, depending on the action it was a strike or sometimes even an insta kick. I do not believe in having people running around ruining the game for others, but especially by rule breaks. I have to be an example to them, and I have and will always be ready for that. And the structure I lead, the high command, I will also expect to help with that.
I love this, I love you...and if I don't get the job I seriously hope you do as you have an understanding of what ballers has become over the recent weeks before the downfall and I can see the love and passion you have. Ballers forever, Ballers on top.

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 8+ hours a day
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Giovanni
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas

- I have started in the illegal organization Families, back in March as a Prospect, and went through all of the ranks without asking at all and made it all the way to Rank 9/10 through months of work for the organization and have maintained my position for a long time, I understand how all of the rules work and I have seen multiple organizations fall quickly due to mass rulebreaks, I would like to keep Ballas as a stable organization where people don't have to worry about waking up and not being in an organization because of a few people that ruin it for everyone.

- A lot of people come to me inside my own organization with problems and I listen to them and try to amend the situation the best I can and attempt to build relationships with each and everyone of my gang members. I also really want to help new people that come to the server by teaching them the rules and providing them with a good organization to work with.

- I want the organization to be positive impact on the city and not bring toxicity and I want to keep everyone in the organization content so I will attempt to make relationships with other organizations and interact with them.

- Everyone in my gang will RP properly when robbing (voicing their actions and not res'ing with gun out etc) I want to bring more RP into the ghetto.

- I will teach everyone the events, how they work, strategies, and what to do/what not to do in order to keep things clean and no rule breaks

-I will have a criteria that is known to all gang members on what will get them warned/demoted/kicked out of the organization

Last edited:

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paras
2. Your age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
5. Your Discord: ESL_ITACHI#1251
6. Your Nickname: Itachi God
7. Your ID: 11006

Additional information

I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in ballas only. I have experience in the city on the legal side to I was in FIB, PD, EMS before joining the gang and become the deputy in the gang. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

Lastly, and most importantly, is fun and entertainment. As I did in all orgs i have joined, my main goal was to make sure my members had an enjoyable time so that we could maximize our activity within the org. I will have a good, experienced, high command around me to ensure we are always in the city helping members out, planning different events, and making everyone's roleplay experience as positive as possible!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. I will provide proper training in many different gang activities and RP situations that often get neglected on the crime side of orgs. I will make sure that everyone sticks by the rules and puts the gang in front of everything.

As I already told I have exp as an HC of a gang so I would make sure again that everyone follow the rules, if I see anyone breaking rules I will mostly give stikes, kick or blacklist the player if they break rules directly cause I want to make sure everyone is following the rules of the city
I will try my best to improve the RP in the gang I will make sure my gang member just don't start mixing ic and OOC, I will try to make sure everyone is having fun while in the gang as well as the other players who are not in a gang
I will try to eliminate the toxicity and trash talk from the gang and make sure everyone is fun

Delany geway

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

I want to become the leader of this organization because I think I am an ideal fit for this role. as I was the underboss ( Deputy Leader ) before in ballas only. I have experience in the city on the legal side to I was in FIB, PD, EMS before joining the gang and become the deputy in the gang. I am in the city for more than 2 months now and I think I have more exp in the city as legal side and illegal side too

I love being a gangster as I was the DL of the gang I feel like there was no active gang rn because there was not much competition in the ghetto and all the other gang events members of other gang are also bored because there is not too much happening in the ghetto and events I want to make sure everyone has fun even if they are legal side or illegal side

Lastly, and most importantly, is fun and entertainment. As I did in all orgs i have joined, my main goal was to make sure my members had an enjoyable time so that we could maximize our activity within the org. I will have a good, experienced, high command around me to ensure we are always in the city helping members out, planning different events, and making everyone's roleplay experience as positive as possible!

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization. I will provide proper training in many different gang activities and RP situations that often get neglected on the crime side of orgs. I will make sure that everyone sticks by the rules and puts the gang in front of everything.

As I already told I have exp as an HC of a gang so I would make sure again that everyone follow the rules, if I see anyone breaking rules I will mostly give stikes, kick or blacklist the player if they break rules directly cause I want to make sure everyone is following the rules of the city
I will try my best to improve the RP in the gang I will make sure my gang member just don't start mixing ic and OOC, I will try to make sure everyone is having fun while in the gang as well as the other players who are not in a gang
I will try to eliminate the toxicity and trash talk from the gang and make sure everyone is fun
If it isnt kitty it should be u itachi so I hope on of u 2 ballas on top for ever

kitty katson

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

As I said with Gabe I will echo with you...I know you understand our culture, and the way our little corner of this amazing city had developed and so I desperately hope those who make these choices see what an asset you would be to the Ballers as a leader. I love you man, and I wish you the best of luck. Ballers Forever, Ballers on Top.

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the The Ballas Gang Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Tuesday (7/20/2021):

1. Jibreel Johnson - Jibreel#8808
2. Antonio Linguine - Koto#6037
3. Watto Giovanni - ZCScully#9186

Applications for Leaders of The Ballas are now CLOSED.

Bannable

Player
Player
Information

Additional information

Stop the votes, gabe barr the super star got it.

kitty katson

Player
Player
Stop the votes, gabe barr the super star got it.
Would have been nice, but it seems the family you are in and not the eloquence of the application, the merit of the content, the public support or the apparent aptitude for the job dictates the choice that was made...in my opinion that is. I believe Gabe or Itachi would have been perfect candidates but its not up to me...Lets hope the new leader has the same knowledge, passion for the purple, drive and desire to forward gang to great things as those mentioned...oh and if they could be good at RP that would be swell. Cant wait to see what happens.

Bannable

Player
Player
Would have been nice, but it seems the family you are in and not the eloquence of the application, the merit of the content, the public support or the apparent aptitude for the job dictates the choice that was made...in my opinion that is. I believe Gabe or Itachi would have been perfect candidates but its not up to me...Lets hope the new leader has the same knowledge, passion for the purple, drive and desire to forward gang to great things as those mentioned...oh and if they could be good at RP that would be swell. Cant wait to see what happens.
Ai it aint that deep but Gabe Barr the superstar all day!!

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. ♠Alpha♠#9999
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... Bloods

2. First I would like to be the leader of Bloods is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of BLoods is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that.

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader of bloods is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

Joga

Player
Player
lad stop typing paragraphs nobody's reading

Kay Lavishh

Player
Player
Information
1. Kegan Clowes
2. 23
3. Eastern time
4. 10-12 hours
5. Keg23Flow9356
6. Kay Lavishh
7. 25721
Additional information
1. Bloods leader
2. I wanna see the bloods gang succeed and do things right. I also wanna see the bloods have a succesful leader who knows how to train his people and make them follow rules and still enjoy the rp. I also wanna see the bloods have someone actually invest their time and create it into the powerful gang I believe they can be and as a previous event captain for bloods I know the gang is capable of rising to the top and with my leadership I believe I'd be a great fit. Some advice I'd reccomend to the gang is obviously more enhanced training before recruiting, teaching g people how to succeed and succesful rp and not fail rp. Another method I would use to lead the bloods is stronger communication and time development into the gang for stronger relationships and not just recruiting to fill numbers in. The final tip I would do to help the bloods succeed as theyre leader being a marabunta council member is do team meetings and suggestions to strengthen the gang and make sure we all know the rules before we encounter any activity and stricter recruitment.

GrogtheFrog

Frog
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of… Bloods
  1. While I was in the previous term of the Ballas Gang, I was one under being Deputy of the gang. I love leading and teaching people, especially newcomers and making the experience great for them. I have the time and patience for them, because I believe it is a very important aspect of gangs. I believe in providing a home for these people, as well as a tough love when they mess up. I want the gang to be run professionally, with good structure and composure to bad situations. Instead of being toxic, which it shouldn’t turn to, to contain themselves and carry on with RP, and to make it fun for everyone. But also a home, a family, that has a great bond and can interact with one another but also other gangs and orgs. And I am bringing people who I have a huge bond with, who I trust to help me lead. And they have the same vision as me of the gang.

And yes my application is the same as my previous, because my expectations and priorities still stand for any gang, that i'm head of or in. I truly believe in all of these aspects and think they could strive, and I’d love to have the opportuinity to be leading that.

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
Ante
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 5-12 hrs
5. Šaee#0069
6. Alex Morato
7. 9125
Additional information

Leader of Bloods !

I would like to be the leader of BLOODS because i think that i have what it takes to be a leader. I know how to lead people and how to run organization I have people willing to help out with the organization. Right now i have 130 members in my family and we managed to become top 9 family in the server in short period. I was deputy in VAGOS and i used to do events alot, and lead people with other deputys, and i would try to take back Og bloods (Turf team) and i would love it bcs they have skills to shoot! They had incredible results and we all know that, if not i have people that are ready to play turfs with me. Bloods were pretty much passive these days, i havent seen them much on the streets and same for the events. I will try to make events a lot more and i have team that will help me with that. I would try to bring back activity in bloods like in good old days. I joined bloods for short period and Warehouse was empty all the time. Also my goal would be fill up the warehouse so we can provide some equipment for our gang members. I would make sure that we have good chain of commands.

I know the rules and limits what we can and cannot do, and would make sure that every member will know the rules and if not they will be warned or kicked. Also i would make sure that they know HQ rules and the borders, i would try to make better rp getting the hostage and robberies. I would help out my members by showing them and puting them in the different rp situations so they know what to do. I would try to make organized street events like ambush on Highways for LEO, So if anyone need hostage we can get them and sell them to other families gangs for their needs.

And i would make sure if someone want to leave the org and dont have prime i would kick them bcs i seen some people requesting some srsly money for kicks.

Indigo

Johnny Snow
Player
Information
1. Connor
2. 24
3. GMT 0
4. 6-12
5. ConnorGuy#5257
6. Johnny Snow
7. 43678
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods

• I would like to be the leader of the bloods since I have not been a leader yet and would really like to have my first shot in leading an organization and to amplify the amount of content for me to play with, I also feel I would be good in the rule I have seen how gangs before have been lead and how they have fallen, I want to make a stand and do my best to operate this organization to the best it could be!
  • I really enjoy working in teams and generally being in a leader position and me being in this position will give me the opportunity to create some really good roleplay, I am also friendly and easy to talk to and am willing to help anyone that needs it if being with the rules or are a newbie looking for advice.
  • I am super organised and supportive also strict when need be, so I will not allow for any members to cause trouble for the blood so that it gets disbanded again, I will have the appropriate punishments in place if need be and will not hesitate removing abusive members!
  • I also want to get know more players here and hopfully create some amazing and fun roleplay action for them all that should join and I will keep the bloods busy and to have things to do all the time, I will encorage roleplay to its highest and advice the ones that need a little nudge to improve everyone roleplay with in the bloods and outside the bloods.
  • I also have a family that is slowly growing (Vesppuci Syndicate), also I have a few members who are supportive and willing to help with this opportunity!
  • When it comes to new members I will have a great roleplay aspect when a play want to join, I will make sure all members that want to join will have a well roleplayed interview and introduction to the bloods as well they will be shown around and shown how everything operates, maybe might even hold little trials that a new member would have to take part in to show his worth to the bloods.
  • When it comes to it roleplay is key so all actions from turf wars, tagging and events will be will be roleplayed in away to increase everyones roleplay experience, it will be organised well put togethor after all my goal here is to get the best results and satisfaction for every member, no one will be left out all will be intergrated in to the bloods as equals and have thier opportunities to show thier worth to the bloods for promotions and other rewards!
  • Warehouses will be problerly managed as well as the bloods funds.
  • All members will be ran though the rules and warned that if any rules are broke will lead to appropriate punishments via warns or kicks from the bloods, I will be in depth when it comes to the rules showing then the does and do nots.
  • I will make sure for the time zones I am not active that thier will be some to operate the bloods.
  • Members will be trained if need and roles will be ajusted to what fits an member best.
  • The bloods income will also be an importance as this will allow for a much better roleplay like rewards and more.
I have alot more I would talk about but I will leave it here if you want to talk more to me about this role then please contact me!

Regards,
Connor.

Last edited:

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Your name IRL - Shervan
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT-8 (PST)
4. Average online per day - 6 hours if we're being super conservative but more like 10+
5. Your Discord - Sherv#8363
6. Your Nickname - Sherv West
7. Your ID - 11207

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. I want to be leader of Bloods because I've been in lower to middle ranks making my way up in every organization I've been in, and I've seen organizations become great and fade in a days time due to dumb mistakes and people lacking knowledge of the rules. I feel that I'm fit to be a leader because I have brought loyalty and honesty to every organization I've been in and I expect that from everyone who joins my family and any organization I'm a part of. I have a good understanding of all of the server rules and RP interactions since I've been in the majority of legal and illegal organizations alike. One main thing I noticed when I was a gangster with Bloods and Ballas was the fact that the interaction between gangs and law enforcement organizations was limited to few events that lacked true RP and endless firefights in the middle of the ghetto to no end. Although some people may enjoy endlessly deathmatching, as potential future bloods leader, I would rather enjoy more RP scenarios which may come in the form of a few large events being changed that already exist, as well as a few smaller events being introduced where the gangs can roleplay amongst themselves without it being an instantaneous kill on site everywhere you go. This all pretty much comes together with the main thing I want to focus on which is improving the RP in this city. I've played in many RP cities and this one has amazing admins and amazing features but is lacking RP in some areas and I would love to be in a position to teach new people that fly into the city and bring in long time city occupants to enjoy as well.

3. There are a few main RP situations that I think gangs and their members can improve upon: Interactions between higher ups and the lower level members is often lacking from what I've experienced in gangs so I believe that there just needs to be more communication within the gang. Especially when talking about events, I've found that both in family events and organization events the higher ups often struggle to bring together all of the members that are in the city. There are many systems that could be put in place such as a schedule in the gang email or simply a notification feature being added within the city itself. Another situation where RP is lacking is interactions between rival gangs. I've seen countless gangsters combat logging, running back to HQ, not knowing HQboundaries, etc. I think every new gang member must initially be reviewed and assessed before joining to make sure that they know basic RP rules and server rules as well so that neither the person nor the gang will receive any punishments. Although I could list plenty of situations that could be improved, The final RP situation that I believe needs to be highlighted is interactions between gangs and law enforcement. Store robberies, from what I've seen working at FIB and being in gangs are an issue. The negotiations are usually heavily in favor of the gangs and the demands often cant be met which just leads to a shootout. As I'm sure everyone else will agree, there is no point standing at a store for an hour or more to just end in a short shootout. There needs to be better negotiation, different demands and rewards, and a system implemented for chases and just more RP in general. Since the city is called "GrandRP", and many of us love to RP situations out rather than just ending them quickly, I think that'll be my main focus if I am selected (aside from being a mentor/teacher, leader, and friend of course).

Nitro WEST

𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝘼𝙘𝙞𝙙 👁‍🗨
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Shervan
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT-8 (PST)
4. Average online per day - 6 hours if we're being super conservative but more like 10+
5. Your Discord - Sherv#8363
6. Your Nickname - Sherv West
7. Your ID - 11207

Additional information
1. Leader of Blood Street Gang

2. I want to be leader of Bloods because I've been in lower to middle ranks making my way up in every organization I've been in, and I've seen organizations become great and fade in a days time due to dumb mistakes and people lacking knowledge of the rules. I feel that I'm fit to be a leader because I have brought loyalty and honesty to every organization I've been in and I expect that from everyone who joins my family and any organization I'm a part of. I have a good understanding of all of the server rules and RP interactions since I've been in the majority of legal and illegal organizations alike. One main thing I noticed when I was a gangster with Bloods and Ballas was the fact that the interaction between gangs and law enforcement organizations was limited to few events that lacked true RP and endless firefights in the middle of the ghetto to no end. Although some people may enjoy endlessly deathmatching, as potential future bloods leader, I would rather enjoy more RP scenarios which may come in the form of a few large events being changed that already exist, as well as a few smaller events being introduced where the gangs can roleplay amongst themselves without it being an instantaneous kill on site everywhere you go. This all pretty much comes together with the main thing I want to focus on which is improving the RP in this city. I've played in many RP cities and this one has amazing admins and amazing features but is lacking RP in some areas and I would love to be in a position to teach new people that fly into the city and bring in long time city occupants to enjoy as well.

3. There are a few main RP situations that I think gangs and their members can improve upon: Interactions between higher ups and the lower level members is often lacking from what I've experienced in gangs so I believe that there just needs to be more communication within the gang. Especially when talking about events, I've found that both in family events and organization events the higher ups often struggle to bring together all of the members that are in the city. There are many systems that could be put in place such as a schedule in the gang email or simply a notification feature being added within the city itself. Another situation where RP is lacking is interactions between rival gangs. I've seen countless gangsters combat logging, running back to HQ, not knowing HQboundaries, etc. I think every new gang member must initially be reviewed and assessed before joining to make sure that they know basic RP rules and server rules as well so that neither the person nor the gang will receive any punishments. Although I could list plenty of situations that could be improved, The final RP situation that I believe needs to be highlighted is interactions between gangs and law enforcement. Store robberies, from what I've seen working at FIB and being in gangs are an issue. The negotiations are usually heavily in favor of the gangs and the demands often cant be met which just leads to a shootout. As I'm sure everyone else will agree, there is no point standing at a store for an hour or more to just end in a short shootout. There needs to be better negotiation, different demands and rewards, and a system implemented for chases and just more RP in general. Since the city is called "GrandRP", and many of us love to RP situations out rather than just ending them quickly, I think that'll be my main focus if I am selected (aside from being a mentor/teacher, leader, and friend of course).
Sheeeeeesh

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
Information
1. Abbas Shah
2. 19
3. GMT +5
4. 8-12 hours
5. ZOD#1111
6. Abbas Shah
7. 23608
Additional information
Leader of Bloods
2. The reasons I want to be a leader of this organization are quite a few, but make sense for my wish to become one. I would like to be the leader of Bloods because from the start when I came to the city I got enrolled in gangs. I worked my way at the top ranks and then changed to more gangs. I started as a rookie in Marabunta Grande, worked my way to the management positions, and then moved on to Ballas, however, my stay there was cut short due to my long time wish of being in Bloods. So I joined Bloods and used my management skills to manage the events and basically the raid team. I was the one leading my gang to clandestine and battleship from the morning to the evening. Due to this, I believe I have enough experience to run a gang successfully and make it better than ever.

Moreover, I'm a very well-disciplined detail-oriented person and that's why I believe I can uphold the sanctity of being a leader and follow all the rules with my heart which will, in turn, benefit the gang and the city.

I will also, give more chances to people who wanna turn to the ghetto life in this city and let them enter but on the basis of them being vetted to not do rule breaks that resulted in the disbandment of the last gangs.

3. My advice and my actions (should I become a leader of this organization) would be to increase Role-play by balancing both sides of the city, the state and the gangs. I would add more RP and negotiations skills in my gang by making official negotiators for store robberies, I'll vet my members in the Bloods to follow the rules that hold the sanctity of Role-play seriously so in turn, we can take this gang to the next level.
I will also increase interaction between the superiors and the starters in the gang and that will create harmony in between which in turn is gonna help us, even more, to be successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom