Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

BhaooBhaoo

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Your name IRL : Aryan Singh
2. Your age : 16
3. Time zone : +5:30 GMT (india)
4. Average online per day : 5-12 hrs. (P.S - Never missed 5hr promotion and sometime i stay online for most of the day)
5. Your Discord : Not_That_Bhaoo_Bhaoo#0168
6. Your Nickname : Sandy Gates
7. Your ID : 29186 (had a previous acc)
Additional Information:
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande (already leader of marabunta grande in another server ((still am)) a salvadorian gang with a high ego.
2. I want to be Leader of Marabunta Grande because
2.1- I am already Leader of Marabunta Grande in another Server called Xtreme India which has 100+ daily RPiers. and i Like the whole history of Marabunta Grande after reading through it. I like their **No one messes with Mara MaraBunta**
2.2- I Like to be a Leader and Lead at most scenarios earlier in GRP. I was in Ballas and Bloods too but Marabunta is love. I like their salvadorian characters and their accent and the Lowkey gang style, and also being the shotcaller in my family, And will make sure that none of the ones i recruit are breaking any rules of RP or this ghetto/GZ rule. and i wont be biased giving my family members direct high rank without them initiating good RP.
2.3- I have Read through Most of the Marabunta Grande's Wikia and i am mostly sure enough that i know much more better thn anyone else with Marabunta's history. and i want to make sure that Marabunta has quality over quantity. and no biasness, and SURELY enough i will handle Marabunta as best as i can and as better thn anyone else.
3. I have a well mainted record in RP. i will give the advice for Maintaining overall player Behaviour People get triggered OOC if they loose a fight INRP. in earlier gangs i've been also ive heard many guys HARD SCREAMING into radio if they lose or die. And also maintain Trashtalking overall and getting depressed overstuff they cant handle.

Kostas lilship

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
2. Age: 29
3. GMT+2
4. 10 hours (5 hr LIVE on stream)
5. SonOfZeus#0465
6. Your Nickname : LAKIS MIDAS
7. Your ID : 35972

Additional information

1. Leader of : MARABUNTA Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. I have been playing the server for quite a while, I have a good understanding of rules and events,but actually i have noticed that the previous leader of each Gang side they cant afford the pressure of being a leader in such a huge number of activity per Gang !
One and the most important reason that Gangs Leaderships changing every time its because the Leaders cant handle the Gang members..A Leader need to win the honor / respect / trust /fear(IC) so the followers understand he s needs !
Since Someone Achieve that the whole organization its going to grow up and day by day reach the TOP !
That is my Goal and i have done it for the past Years in every gta server i have played with my Team . With my Captains . With my team members !
I know the way and even in such a small period in this Server already have done my part as a simply Family Leader ! Next level ? You guys have/MUST give me Marabuntas and with that Decision i will play my role and bring them On TOP. What that means ? Activity in every Gang event .
Groove activity daily 24/7 ! Win win situation for servers prestige and of course mines!

2. I have multiyear experience and leading the Greek Criminal Scene for ages. I recently discovered gta 5 grand because I was mainly a FIVEM RP player and didn't really have much experience with rage mp. I have been a criminal boss for street gangs, mafias, cartels and I have been leading every roleplay scenario (criminal or civilian) within these years you can imagine. I can see there is a clear difference on roleplay level between greek fivem rp and Grand rp and I would like to take a more important role in Grand by leading Marabuntas. I got the Experience, I got the right people on my hands,I got the will, I can show the way now!

3. Im a famous Greek Streamer and well-known in my country for my GTA Roleplay. I believe I can support Grand in a different way and I believe by leading Marabunta I will be able to show to everyone how awesome, organized and hard-working Grand server it is.

4. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
As I said I have multiyear Criminal Roleplay experience and have participated in numerous criminal and civilian scenarios. Let me say for starters that I am definitely in love with every feature of Grand and I want to lead the way for some next level roleplay scenarios. Now let me indicate you the reasons you should rest assured that the Roleplay Level in Marabuntas - leaded by me, will be top tier. My original criminal mafia is called BRATVA, which exists for around 5 years or so, we are 80 or we can become thousand. We are very strict, hard-working and always going by the book. In our discord you can find out more about our strict recruitment, how BRATVA captains always leading and shotcalling everything and everybody following them without second thought.
Every member of my group from the highest to the lowest is trained to strictly listen to shotcalls and have experience on criminal roleplaying. So my achievement will be to transfer BRATVA legacy in your server as Marabunta.

~THE TIME HAS COME! LETS BRING BACK MARABUNTA ON TOP !!!~
This guys sounds promising about take the leadership of Marabunta Grande. I m playing with him in The Greek Family. He gives very good calls for the battles is also very organized and he can create very strong contet for the server because he is master on role playing. I think he must take the leadership of Marabunta Grande!!!!

Martinaras

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

1. I have been playing the server for quite a while, I have a good understanding of rules and events,but actually i have noticed that the previous leader of each Gang side they cant afford the pressure of being a leader in such a huge number of activity per Gang !
One and the most important reason that Gangs Leaderships changing every time its because the Leaders cant handle the Gang members..A Leader need to win the honor / respect / trust /fear(IC) so the followers understand he s needs !
Since Someone Achieve that the whole organization its going to grow up and day by day reach the TOP !
That is my Goal and i have done it for the past Years in every gta server i have played with my Team . With my Captains . With my team members !
I know the way and even in such a small period in this Server already have done my part as a simply Family Leader ! Next level ? You guys have/MUST give me Marabuntas and with that Decision i will play my role and bring them On TOP. What that means ? Activity in every Gang event .
Groove activity daily 24/7 ! Win win situation for servers prestige and of course mines!

2. I have multiyear experience and leading the Greek Criminal Scene for ages. I recently discovered gta 5 grand because I was mainly a FIVEM RP player and didn't really have much experience with rage mp. I have been a criminal boss for street gangs, mafias, cartels and I have been leading every roleplay scenario (criminal or civilian) within these years you can imagine. I can see there is a clear difference on roleplay level between greek fivem rp and Grand rp and I would like to take a more important role in Grand by leading Marabuntas. I got the Experience, I got the right people on my hands,I got the will, I can show the way now!

3. Im a famous Greek Streamer and well-known in my country for my GTA Roleplay. I believe I can support Grand in a different way and I believe by leading Marabunta I will be able to show to everyone how awesome, organized and hard-working Grand server it is.

As I said I have multiyear Criminal Roleplay experience and have participated in numerous criminal and civilian scenarios. Let me say for starters that I am definitely in love with every feature of Grand and I want to lead the way for some next level roleplay scenarios. Now let me indicate you the reasons you should rest assured that the Roleplay Level in Marabuntas - leaded by me, will be top tier. My original criminal mafia is called BRATVA, which exists for around 5 years or so, we are 80 or we can become thousand. We are very strict, hard-working and always going by the book. In our discord you can find out more about our strict recruitment, how BRATVA captains always leading and shotcalling everything and everybody following them without second thought.
Every member of my group from the highest to the lowest is trained to strictly listen to shotcalls and have experience on criminal roleplaying. So my achievement will be to transfer BRATVA legacy in your server as Marabunta.

1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

Throughout his streams and the things he write seems to be the one to deserve to become the leader of marabunta since he has the experience and mentality needed for this job. In addition it is proven that his hard work in this period of time playing grand achieving what he achieved proves his worth

GregTheBull

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

This guy deserves to be the leader because he’s a great teamplayer and has vision. 🔥

JokerFace

Player
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

the most complete for criminal rp the best of all and very promising for Marabunta...

Last edited:

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
1. Marios Kritharidhs
3. GMT+2
5. SonOfZeus#0465

Additional information

Isnt this the man who gave marabunta Warning ?

Dragan Obama

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. FIlip
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 4-6h
5. Filip#5089
6. Dragan Majstorovic
7. 17438
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande
2. So literraly from my entering of this city i was i gang(except like 15 days when i was in legal org), I was in Vagos for more than 2 months, I was leading several event and did recruitment for them. Im very good with leading people for example im currently leading bizwars(attended by more than 25 people every day). I would push my members to follow the rules of city and will do trainings for new players and make sure that they know the rules. I would really do my best to make a good community, that people are respecting each other, toxicity will be punished by kick. I can provide this gang more than 80 members in first 72 hours just by my IC connections. I already have formed most of the turf squad. I already have some event captains and people who would lead the organization when im not ingame. I would give other oppurtunity to join turf squad if they are good for it. I would put my members and city and roleplay rules first. I will try to attend every possible event. My main goal is stacking that warehouse and that we have guns and ammo at all of the time so we can provide it to our members.
3. Making training for new players so they know what to do in any situation, teach them event rules, how to rob people, how to revive people, where they can shoot etc.
Making better roleplay in ghetto with other gangs for example:Having illeagal street races at late hours, illeagal box matches, brawls etc
Focusing on pushing drugs on street and black market.
Teaching my members gang attidute etc

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
Information
1. FIlip
2. 21
3. GMT+2
4. 4-6h
5. Filip#5089
6. Dragan Majstorovic
7. 17438
Additional information
2. So literraly from my entering of this city i was i gang(except like 15 days when i was in legal org), I was in Vagos for more than 2 months, I was leading several event and did recruitment for them. Im very good with leading people for example im currently leading bizwars(attended by more than 25 people every day). I would push my members to follow the rules of city and will do trainings for new players and make sure that they know the rules. I would really do my best to make a good community, that people are respecting each other, toxicity will be punished by kick. I can provide this gang more than 80 members in first 72 hours just by my IC connections. I already have formed most of the turf squad. I already have some event captains and people who would lead the organization when im not ingame. I would give other oppurtunity to join turf squad if they are good for it. I would put my members and city and roleplay rules first. I will try to attend every possible event. My main goal is stacking that warehouse and that we have guns and ammo at all of the time so we can provide it to our members.
3. Making training for new players so they know what to do in any situation, teach them event rules, how to rob people, how to revive people, where they can shoot etc.
Making better roleplay in ghetto with other gangs for example:Having illeagal street races at late hours, illeagal box matches, brawls etc
Focusing on pushing drugs on street and black market.
Teaching my members gang attidute etc
Short and clear.

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Brooks
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 14-16 Hours Per Day Average
5. Your Discord: BK#1614
6. Your Nickname: Johnny_MacFadden
7. Your ID: 11907
Additional information

1). I have always had a plan on how I would go about leading an Illegal Org. I would make sure above all things that the RP quality of my organization is top notch, making sure all of my members are up to date on the General Rules, HQ boundaries, and all Ghetto Rules. As a leader I would focus on attending events, holding hostage situations such as store robberies, and hosting server wide events for the citizens to participate in. I have leadership experience and great leadership qualities such as, managing communications, keeping people in check, and I will work as best I can to focus on developing my members as role-players.

2). I have always had my eye on becoming a Illegal Organization leader because its so sad to see one member ruin the fun for everyone such as, getting a gang strike. I would make it my mission to keep all of my members in check to make sure that doesn't happen. I would do so by having a very strict strike system within the organization which will hold the members to have a better understanding of the rules and make them apply themselves more to the roleplay scenario. Personally I have been on the receiving end of the Combat Logs, VDM, and such, and it really just ruins the fun.

3). I know very reputable and knowledgeable people who could help me build and structure the foundation of Marabunta Grande. I will bring them along as my High Command team, and help make the org as best as it can be. I am a member of a pretty relevant family named Playboy and most of them are long time members of the Grand Roleplay community and I feel like I could bring some of them over to help build a foundation of core members to help the organization succeed. I will aswell make sure that we actively have members attending events such as Clandestine, Submarine Event, and Defending Black Market Raids.

I believe that Illegal Orgs should be more roleplay heavy than they are. Such as store robberies, most of the store robberies ninety percent of the time end out in a shootout, even with a hostage ! I would drive my organization to be more roleplay oriented, with planned robberies, hostage situations, and focusing on bettering the roleplay experience for my members and everyone in the Grand Roleplay community. I have a lot of roleplay experience dating back five years, on many different games, so my roleplay knowledge is definitely up there. I would focus on quality members over quality members, making sure all of my members know their stuff, preventing rulebreaks and strikes.

Thank you for your time reading my application :)

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information

1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours on an avg
5. Eternal#7995
6. Mia Balenciaga
7. 25929

Additional Information

2. " Why do you wanna be the leader of this specific organization ? "
- I have experience with gangs and legal orgs both to which extent I have a feeling that I can run a gang. I have dealt with gang members ever since I joined the server , I know how this stuff works and I know I definitely can run Marabunta better than the previous leaders.
- Marabunta Grande is the first gang that I ever joined when I came to the city since I love the colour Blue. I wanna see Marabunta succeed as gang since its always been a failure . I wish to get 100% turfs as Marabunta and make history on the server.
- I have collected an immense amount of knowledge of the rules ever since I joined the city , I used to be an admin as well which makes it even better since I know how the rules work and how to keep a gang in check and under control . I know this will be a big responsibility but it only feels natural for me to take this big step.

3. I want to improve the RP for both State and Crime . Currently, there is little to no RP with gangs robbing in the ghetto and doing store robberies that end in shootouts again and again. I wanna make sure that there is no toxicity between the gangs and the legal orgs since at the end of the day , we're all just playing a game. Having leadership of this org enables me to change the RP around and make it fun for everybody and I hope I get a chance to do so . It is my vision to improve gang RP and I give you my word that If I get a chance , I will make a change and It will be for the better for everyone.

Mainne Bestia

𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕺𝖓 𝕯𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖓 𝕿𝖎𝖒𝖊
Blocked
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Germainne
2. 17
3. Na East
4. 10+ hours per day
5. Press#2671
6. Mainne Bestia
7 . 10764
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
2.1 I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I've been in pervious gangs, for example I used to be a High Command in old Ballas before it got disbanded. Also was a pretty high rank in bloods right before it got disbanded. I was the second highest in Families. But I left to Vagos because I felt more comfortable there in which I'm the 3rd to highest rank. I was the highest rank I could be in my family, but ended up in a other family which I'm still a good high rank In which saying I have good experience with leadership. As I also play more than the average player so ill be there for a lot of the events, robberies ETC.
2.2 I enjoy how much competition there is between gangs, like in turfs, clandestine, battleship ETC.
2.3 I've been on both sides of the organizations I was fib for a period of time like I said before I've been in four gangs and I personally think the gang life is more fitting for me. Also I have a good team that will be helping me with another things not only in the gang but like discord for example. As being a leader I know a lot of leaders will give people ranks just because there close or because there good at the game but if I'm a leader it wont be like that everyone will have a fair chance because different people always have different aspects.

3. My advices for improving Roleplay level in this organization will be by adding different roleplay during robberies for example because if were being honest most gangs just give unrealistic demands or are just shooting on sight which is not even allowed. I would encourage good roleplay like in the ghetto but its a little hard since the ghetto is KOS but there is still potential like you can add a green zone somewhere in the ghetto where gang member can meet up with each other have some good RolePlay like having fistfights etc.

Last edited:

Neil

Player
Player
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB . I am currently rank 8 in Families so I know that i have potential in a leader position. Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Marabunta leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally. The Gangs has always been in my heart since the beginning when I joined since I started from recruit and ended up as an under-boss in Ballas.

I am actually getting tired of gangs getting disbanded as when each gang gets disbanded the competition is dropped massively in events and even in turfs.

3. My advice for improving the Role-play level in organization would be: Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Marabunta Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Marabunta

2. I have been in the leadership of FiB for almost a month almost was the head of negotiations, leader of SWAT and one of the main trainers for most of the FiB. I’ve also been in the leadership of Ballas for over 2 months until I joined FiB . I am currently rank 8 in Families so I know that i have potential in a leader position. Due to my experience in Legal Organizations of high honor and respect to my experience in gangs I have learnt to be able to handle people from educated and polite side to some crazy people , This gives me the edge over other Leaders of such gangs because I can truly train and handle all players to make the role play and experience overall much more enjoyable. Most importantly I want to take this position as the Marabunta leader so that I can work on improving role play and the enjoy ability of the game play aspect as stated earlier using my experience.This can sometimes be ignored by other state/gang leaders so they can focus on winning the objective at hand, but my priority will be to follow the game rules and ensure procedures are taken to ensure role-play (which is the main aim of playing in a role play server) while at the same time trying to win the objective at hand without forcing it out of context. I think the main skills a leader for any origination should have, would be the following: Communication, Presentation, Interpretation, Leadership, Co-Ordination, Teamwork, Patience, Creativity, Reliability, Dependability, and the ability to teach and mentor others. These are all skills I possess due to my long experience in other organizations along with my real-life job which enables me to work with a lot of different people from different countries and cultures around the world due to me working in Insurance on the Island I live which works globally. The Gangs has always been in my heart since the beginning when I joined since I started from recruit and ended up as an under-boss in Ballas.

I am actually getting tired of gangs getting disbanded as when each gang gets disbanded the competition is dropped massively in events and even in turfs.

3. My advice for improving the Role-play level in organization would be: Help new members by providing them links and instructions to the game-rules and a simple introduction to the 'g' muscle. Helping any member setting up an appropriate POV so that they can report anyone that breaks role play and also have POV so that when a 'GOD' asks them for it they will be able to present it since keeping role play goes from both sides and should be punished on both sides if broken. Creating a week trial period within the gang when joining and having experienced members evaluate the new members and when they see them disrupting role play have them teach and instruct them to be better next time instead of reacting like other leaders and just kicking them out. Creating an application form or some sort of question list to ask any potential new members to indicate how competent they are with the ghetto/gang/state rules to make sure we filter out anybody that is not capable meanwhile instructing them to go read and learn the rules and come back when they are ready since will have to interact with gangs and any sort of criminals which may vary from the Ghetto to in City, As well as interact with Legal Organizations so it is ideal to have knowledge across the board so nobody is walked over and everybody knows the rules accordingly. Last but not least when seeing lack of role-play from some members I would approach them and let them know that the aim of the server/game at the end of the day is to try and be as realistic meanwhile keeping the fun going, And that If they do not sort the issue out I will have to remove them so they can take the punishment as a lesson to be better next time. Thank you for considering my application to become the new Marabunta Leader, whilst thanking you for your time I hope to hear from you soon.
Vouch

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information

1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours on an avg
5. Eternal#7995
6. Mia Balenciaga
7. 25929

Additional Information

2. " Why do you wanna be the leader of this specific organization ? "
- I have experience with gangs and legal orgs both to which extent I have a feeling that I can run a gang. I have dealt with gang members ever since I joined the server , I know how this stuff works and I know I definitely can run Marabunta better than the previous leaders.
- Marabunta Grande is the first gang that I ever joined when I came to the city since I love the colour Blue. I wanna see Marabunta succeed as gang since its always been a failure . I wish to get 100% turfs as Marabunta and make history on the server.
- I have collected an immense amount of knowledge of the rules ever since I joined the city , I used to be an admin as well which makes it even better since I know how the rules work and how to keep a gang in check and under control . I know this will be a big responsibility but it only feels natural for me to take this big step.

3. I want to improve the RP for both State and Crime . Currently, there is little to no RP with gangs robbing in the ghetto and doing store robberies that end in shootouts again and again. I wanna make sure that there is no toxicity between the gangs and the legal orgs since at the end of the day , we're all just playing a game. Having leadership of this org enables me to change the RP around and make it fun for everybody and I hope I get a chance to do so . It is my vision to improve gang RP and I give you my word that If I get a chance , I will make a change and It will be for the better for everyone.

1. Neil Micallef
3. GMT+2
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Nillu023#5222
6. Neil_Gypavelli
7. 6543

1. Leader of Marabunta

Vouch has all the qualities

Joaquin Rueda

Cartel His 13 in the blood.
Player
Information
🇷🇺

1. Alex.
2. 23.
3. Moscow GMT+3.
4. 4-6 hrs.
5. Joaquin#7372
6. Monya Shchelkovsky
7. 187

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande.

1) In the context of street gangs, I am attracted exclusively to the two gangs "Bloods" and "Marabunta Grande".
2) All my 4-year experience in RP projects is exclusively in criminal structures.
3) My experience allows me to easily transfer work with a large team, as well as my leadership skill allows people to feel comfortable in the environment where they are, I believe that this is important for a leader.

The most important aspect in this matter depends on the leader himself, whether he will do these or other things well and whether he is aimed at improving the RP processes in his faction.
The leader needs to build a system of remuneration for the activities carried out in his organization, which will allow the entire team to get to know each other better and thereby improve team cohesion.

Krikki

Player
Player
1. Biczó Kristóf
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 5-6 hour
5. Krikki#2796
6. Krikki
7. 2FA problems and I don't get any help, so idk yet. Sorry.
Additional information
1. Leader of national guard
2. Because I love this faction and I’ve been a member before, so I know my thing. In addition, I have 5 years of RP experience.
3. Enjoyment, precision and development are key. Everyone can make mistakes, but that's not a problem. I like to do a lot of things, practice and etc..

Truestrike

Player
Player
Information
1. Joe
2. 37
3. EST
4. 4-8 hours+
5. Truestrike#6987
6. True Krown
7. 15514
Additional information
1. Leader of the National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I previously worked for the National Guard (Retired Master Sergeant) I love NG and what it stands for, I left NG to join EMS and serve the city on a more local level but my true joy was not just healing but being a line of defense for the city. I feel I have the leadership skills and OOC military experience to serve the community well in charge of the organization. Lastly My favorite time in the city was my time spent at NG, I have wanted to go back but held off to further my medical knowledge and better my combat medic abilities.
3. My advice for improving roleplay within the organization is to develop better relations with other departments and welcome our brothers in arms for both events and local meets where we can get closer to the local citizens. Develop a strong Rank structure that supports not just other organization members but also teams that rub elbows with the locals, Including base tours for Government dignitaries and Air shows to show off the amazing skills our pilots have.

MR Mrityu

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Gaurav Rastogi
2. Your age
3. Time zone
IST
10+ Hours
5. Your Discord
MR Mrityu | 10652#3376
6. Your Nickname
MR Mrityu
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
National Guard
I am looking for leadership because i really know about org. i have served in NG for more than 2 months. And have good leadership skills.
Rules should not be broken, providing all org. with all supplies whenever needed, and good coordination with other orgs. to make city work smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom