Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis McDougall.

US ARMY VETERAN
Player
Information
1. Henry
2. 22
3. UTC-2 summer time UTC-3
4. 4-10 hours
5. lewismcdougall#0741
6. Lewis McDougall
7. 7590

Leader of National guard.

1. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I have served In national guard for 3 months, and helped my previous leaders, and advised them in many different matters. I used to be main secretary in national guard, handling relations and paperwork between government and various different organizations, so i know system very well, because i was one who were helping creating it. Main reason that i want to become general is making it totally new, but still keeping it same.

2. My advises for improving role play level in National guard are making it realistic as possible, and bringing new elements that are familiar from real life. I am film director OOC, so i have vary many visions, how to make every scene to play out realistically. I also want unify different organizations together in form of events.

Danny Krown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Danny Raine
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5-9
5. Your Discord: madpandas34
6. Your Nickname Danny Krown
7. Your ID 598
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)I have learned from almost every general there has been and i can see how to work and how to make people happy, but at the same time make them put in the hard work. I’ve been in ng ever since i joined the server and I’ve seen how ng works and what there strengths and weaknesses are. NG is the backbone of this city and at the moment the LEOs need NG badly and i will be willing to but NG back to work
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Better communication within NG, Better communication with other Orgs, and making NG have specific rules for certain events

Last edited:

Paranoii Palcey

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL \\ Kyle Baldonado
2. Your age \\ 16
3. Time zone \\ EST [Eastern Standard Time]
4. Average online per day \\ 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord \\ Snuccubus#7058
6. Your Nickname \\ Paranoii Palcey
7. Your ID \\ 19868

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
The reason why I want to apply as the Leader of The National Guard is due to the fact that I simply think that I can really make a difference roleplay wise. I feel as if a lot of things can be implemented to not only help our future/current members of the Organization, but also the Organizations we work with. And sadly sometimes, working with the other LEO's who have our back is a thing that is pushed off the the side quite often, and is seen to be neglected at times where we need it most. I truly believe that I can make that change and make the National Guard a more immersive and rule abiding group than it ever will be. Having the current position as SWAT Captain of the LSPD, I feel that I can confidently say from those I work with, and in my own perspective, that I have quite a good/adequate knowledge in terms of Combat and Communication. One thing I have tried to develop with peoples workstyles as my time in this position. I also am determined to take this position as I want to make this Organization shine bright, and make others see it in a way they haven't seen it before. I plan on working and listening to those I work with both in the perspectives of a General, and a personal perspective. I believe that what intrigues the best in people is knowing that they work in an environment where there voices are heard. Not only in the National Guard, but in every organization there is.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
- Introducing the concept of Joints with other Government Organizations
- Providing real life tactics / protocols / procedures to the members of the National Guard
- Providing more of a use to the current Arsenal of the National Guard
- Improving overall Communication of the members.
- Reducing the risk of Biased / Powerhungry / Corrupted / And Non-Law Abiding Soldiers

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Info
1. Yash P
2. 23
3. GMT+5:30
4. 9-10 hours
5. active_lazy#6736
6. Ganesh Gaitonde
7. 10999
Additional information
2. I want to be the leader of National Guard because I think I deserve this.
-1st reason After being more than 2 months in the NG I have made my way from a private to all the way to a captain in the national guard I have worked very hard to come at this position.
-2nd reason that in absence of the leader I have performed each and every thing which goes on in the NG as the one taking the lead and commanding it whether it is the raids , the ammo runs , the events literally everything also have been recruiting from a long time in the NG.
- The 3rd and most important reason is that NG works differently from any other state organisation so the one being the leader should know how NG works and who better to be the leader who has a vast experience on how the National Guard works.
-Would also like to add that a leader should always keep in mind the intra organisation relations so that all state orgs help each other in times of need . During all my time in the NG I have been actively participating in joint op and keeping up with the other orgs whether FIB LSPD SAHP or GOV so that we are all on the same page and should not feel a lack of communication.

3. -The most important thing I feel to improve the roleplay for National Guard is the limits of its power inside the base i.e. putting in the car and reviving someone.These limit the NG to wait for either of the state orgs to respond and do that but it's too late till then.
- From almost a month no or very little amount of members show up at the carrier events which makes it dull, the only time we decided to make this more interesting by responding late and to give a proper chance to everyone went badly. So I think it should be given some thoughts ant the event.
- During the raids at FZ the National Guard should have some advantage of firepower just to not make it one sided for the gangs.

Dangelo Green

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL \\ Kyle Baldonado
2. Your age \\ 16
3. Time zone \\ EST [Eastern Standard Time]
4. Average online per day \\ 4-8 hours
5. Your Discord \\ Snuccubus#7058
6. Your Nickname \\ Paranoii Palcey
7. Your ID \\ 19868

Additional information

The reason why I want to apply as the Leader of The National Guard is due to the fact that I simply think that I can really make a difference roleplay wise. I feel as if a lot of things can be implemented to not only help our future/current members of the Organization, but also the Organizations we work with. And sadly sometimes, working with the other LEO's who have our back is a thing that is pushed off the the side quite often, and is seen to be neglected at times where we need it most. I truly believe that I can make that change and make the National Guard a more immersive and rule abiding group than it ever will be. Having the current position as SWAT Captain of the LSPD, I feel that I can confidently say from those I work with, and in my own perspective, that I have quite a good/adequate knowledge in terms of Combat and Communication. One thing I have tried to develop with peoples workstyles as my time in this position. I also am determined to take this position as I want to make this Organization shine bright, and make others see it in a way they haven't seen it before. I plan on working and listening to those I work with both in the perspectives of a General, and a personal perspective. I believe that what intrigues the best in people is knowing that they work in an environment where there voices are heard. Not only in the National Guard, but in every organization there is.

- Introducing the concept of Joints with other Government Organizations
- Providing real life tactics / protocols / procedures to the members of the National Guard
- Providing more of a use to the current Arsenal of the National Guard
- Improving overall Communication of the members.
- Reducing the risk of Biased / Powerhungry / Corrupted / And Non-Law Abiding Soldiers
As a leader of an organization i fully support him taking over NG. I have had the pleasure of working with Palcey for over a month and his work and dedication have went above and beyond the expectations.
Palcey for leader of NG
-Chief of LSPD | D'Angelo Green | 11280

Darren Miller

Player
Player
THANK YOU FOR APPLYING FOR LEADER OF NATIONAL GUARD

madpandas34#5879
active_lazy#6736
lewismcdougall#0741
Snuccubus#7058
MR Mrityu | 10652#3376
Truestrike#6987

INTERVIEWS WILL HELD AT 19:00 SERVERTIME ON THE 31ST OF JULY IN INTERVIEW ROOM #1 PLEASE LET ME KNOW AHEAD OF TIME IF YOU CAN NOT MAKE IT

Vicente Quinn

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Adam Mitchell
2. Your age : 26
3. Time zone : EST
4. Average online per day : 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord : Gax#5489
6. Your Nickname : Vicente Morello
7. Your ID : 12109

Additional information
1. Leader of... :
Marabunta
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) :
1) I want to be the leader of this organization because Marabunta blue runs deep in my veins. I have been a part of numerous gangs in this city with Marabunta being the best culture I was in. I want to keep a winning tradition and get this gang back to where they used to be when I was helping lead them.
2) Being the underboss of the Morello family I believe I have the instinct and drive to lead an army of people if necessary to obtain a higher status in the gang world.
3) I've been in this city for quite sometime, and ive seen gangs come and go within an instant due to a lack of judgement and overall general knowledge of the rules, I know them through and through and believe I can keep a regime going, successfully, for an extended period of time.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. :
Overall I have been in 3 different gangs now ranging from months ago to now. I know the way these things run and want to make sure every gang member who joins knows the general and ghetto rules. With the amount of RP breaking within the gangs, I will have a strict policy on these rules at hand. I will make an application to join the gang, making sure EVERY player is up to date, no exceptions. This gang will be at the highest standard of roleplay and I am true to my word about that. New recruits will be under a 2 day period of supervision where they will be directly quizzed on the ghetto rules and general rules and rules of robbery, as well as an extensive tour of the event areas and rules to prevent any mistakes and potential gang strikes.

Last edited:

Jerome Machadoz

Forum Warrior
Game Assistant
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Yash Wadhwani
2. 24
3. IST
4. 5+ hours minimum
5. Aye Yash#8537
6. Jerome Machadoz
7. 27810
Additional Information
1. Leader of NG
2. Reasons to be a leader:

- I have been an retired NG Sergeant. I left NG and joined EMS to serve people on real grounds. I have had a month of experience in NG under the leadership of ex-NG Eva and Richard(for a couple of days). I am well versed with the ideas and events of NG. I have few more ideas to add onto the events and structure of NG to have this as the best organization. Not only intra organization but inter organization connects would be much better with the Idea's that I have in my mind
- I have been a manager to a family with 150+ members. Managing all the fam events and businesses have been my role. I have added up new people who have been to the marks of Roleplay in the server. The few that have been punished, have been warned from our side as well. I have enacted a policy that have improved the quality of people that have been in the family and managing a family with this number has been challenging for me and I have been upto the mark
- IRL I lead a team for IT company, so I have been through the leadership skills that are required in a human being. The training involved to be calm during all the situations and how to not only build a network but grow it to a level everyone would love being around.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- I have been a early citizen in the server and that grinding had very less of RP. But joining my first org NG made things a lot clearer with trainings and methodology that was been followed changed my perspective and now I have a better view around the server not only with Family scenarios but also with organization scenarios, working in 2 orgs have majorly changed my RP in the sever
- I have been in EMS and the RP that we are been guiding through is one the most important thing I would like to add in NG. The more the roleplay we give to not only other organizations but to the citizens as well. Roleplay involvement during raids and global events, with not just being GTA Online like just moving out there and killing but a good scenario created before the whole situation and that will more fun than just killing people
- NG will be the most disciplined organization and we would act as actual army out there. Improving the quality of trainings and methods of NG to just not as a game but as a reality.

Darren Miller

Player
Player
thank you for applying

Aye Yash#8537

interviews will be at 19:00 server time 31st of July interview room #1

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Marabunta Grande Interview at 20:00 Server Time on Saturday (7/31/2021):

1. Har Hunter - Reyman#5524
2. LAKIS MIDAS - SonOfZeus#0465
3. Walter Brown - Prabhav#0185
4. Monya Shchelkovsky - Joaquin#7372

Please join waiting room 1 on Grand Roleplay discord 10 minutes before interview

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 5 Hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone from captain and up would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.

Last edited:

CrimsonLegion

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL tommy
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone UK
4. Average online per day 5-6
5. Your Discord Legion#5160
6. Your Nickname Ragnar hotchner
7. Your ID 8141
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

i. With being in LSPD before i have the knowledge and knowhow to run the org receiving some information from Cody (chief prior to D'Angelo) on how the PD should be run. I've big ideas on how to help the city and those in it.
ii. since i joined the city i was in PD, its what i know and i've made many friend in other orgs so there is some level of trust that can ensure good communication between the orgs. Raising the bar for those to follow
iii. LSPD needs a firm leader, i believe that in my training i have become to be a firm leader when i was part of a division within the department. LSPD has a long standing reputation which i intend to uphold and ensure that the citizens of the state are well protected

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. So in order to improve rp in the org i feel starts from the lowest ranks. Ensuring our officers are of the highest quality. Another way to improve on the Roleplay would be to get all of the orgs special units working together ie. SWAT. We should also be able to set up other rapid response units, this can also be linked up with FIB and SAHP. A enhanced driving course would be the right way to go

Thank you for your consideration

ItzFrolickz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Bobby frolick
EST
10hrs
ItzFrolickz#3680
Itz Frolickz

1. Leader of LSPD
- I was a Lieutenant before it was disbanded I did good work
- I am Media I bring people to the city and being chief would provide good content (Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjT0Tz7NFQaqpunEdXyG_3g)
- I can truly help this city being chief by implementing new RP content and improving how the LSPD runs

I would do things like how Cody Miles did when he ran the LSPD

Last edited:

Chrismonroe

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Chrismonroe

Player
Player
Information
1. Chris Monroe
2. 31
3. CST
4. 4-8
5.Chris Monroe#1192
6. Chris Monroe
7. 10007
Additional information
1. LSPD
  • Commitment: Being a leader in any setting requires a certain degree of commitment to the job and the mission. “Being a great leader is all about having a genuine willingness and a true commitment to lead others to achieve a common vision and goals through positive influence,” said best-selling author John Maxwell, author of the book “The 5 Levels of Leadership.” In law enforcement specifically, leaders should possess a high level of commitment to all facets of police work and to making their communities a better place.
  • Honesty: Whether working internally within a police department or interacting with citizens, community leaders, and the media, honesty is essential. This can mean being transparent throughout an ongoing investigation, being honest with officers under their command about their performance and ultimately being honest with themselves about their potential shortcomings as leaders and how they can improve.
  • Integrity: For a law enforcement leader, acting with integrity means consistently doing the right thing, even when it’s the more difficult option. When a commanding officer or chief of police demonstrates their commitment to honor and integrity, other officers are more likely to follow their lead.
  • Humility: Humility is vitally important for police leaders today. However, it is one of the most challenging qualities to develop and sustain, as sometimes it can be misconstrued as a sign of weakness. But, when a law enforcement leader demonstrates humility, they help foster an environment where their fellow officers and subordinates feel safe to voice concerns about conduct or incidents that reflect poorly on the department. Additionally, humility allows officers to feel comfortable approaching their leadership with ideas and questions that can help improve department operations. And because many new officers from the millennial generation prefer a teamwork-style approach over an authoritative leadership style, having humility can make establishing that relationship more seamless.
  • Mentorship: The law enforcement landscape and police leadership practices are constantly evolving, but advice and insights from experienced officers is a timeless asset. That is why mentorship is invaluable, so much so that many departments have implemented mentorship programs.
3. give all residents of the city equal and fair treatment, maintain a regular schedule for officers and abide to all rp rules and be neutral in all situations.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
1. Adarsh Pathania
2. 26
3. IST
4. 5-6 hours a day
5.NG|eklavyaa thaakur|19883
6. Eklavyaa Thaakur
7. 19883

Additional Information
1. Leader of LSPD

2 Reason to be the leader of the organization

2.1 I wanted to be the leader of the LSPD because i am calm minded and good listener which will help the organization to sort the things out and also it will help in the better communication between the organization and its people and futhur more it will create a bond that will last forever . I may not have chance to be the leader of the any organization but i believe in myself that i can handle the pressure and bring the stability in the organization and the city . i was the part of illegal and legal organization such as ( VAGOS , LSPD , FIB, NATIONAL GUARD ) and also i have also gather the experience from the fellow previous leader and i think with my leadership skills and other qualities i can run the organization.

2.2 Another reason to be the leader of the organisation is that i am MBA pass out and i have learn the ways to manage different thing that can help in progressive and intellectual enchancement of the organization and also it will help the people who are commited to do work in many different ways . i am also fun guy with lots of humour it will help me keep the positivity in the situations with can be handle with just a good talk and a good roleplay.i am very kind by nature but at the same time I am very much serious about everything that will help in the order and discipline . I like to follow rules and order and I will make sure that people around produce the same quality of efforts and discipline when it comes towards the duty and giving 100% to the whatever things they are doing .

2.3 last reason will be that i have capabilities and eager to perform my duty no matter what happen it thrives me to go more and more and this will create a very hard working environment in the organization and will create the positive environment . i will also help in creating and helping people in enhancing there roleplay skills which will help create a good and positive environment . I will use my skill set in every possible ways to make sure that everybody will enjoy and create a positive environment with every community .

3. My advise for the improvement of the roleplay is the communication between people who actually wants and knows how roleplay works and i will help those people to make sure that whoever is invited in the organization is enthustiatic, eager to learn , have respect toward every community in the city and willingness to learn and do quality roleplay to ensure the fairplay and development of character and the organization . it will make sure that people who are invited to organization have read the rules of the state , events and the basic general rules are being applied during there time in the city and organization . i will make sure that they learn the roleplay from the fellow members who have experience and create a good and positive roleplay in every situation this i will help the server to grow and also this will create the interest in joining the organization and do some quality roleplay .

AlphaWasHere

Player
Player
1.David
2. 16
3. Pacific
4.8+hours
5. Alpha.#3060
6. David Mayla
Additional information
1. Leader of... LSPD

2. First I would like to be the leader of LSPD is because I believe I can be a good leader from the RP experience I have been RPing for a while I know how to run a a Organization I have people willing to help out with the organization I was high ranks of many organizations and was once the chief of SAHP and from the knowledge I have I believe I can be a great fit for the leader and I can help out the server by making it better and by the knowledge I have it can be a good place with the right people leading it and I can use that to help me out during my leadership time.

The second reason that I would like to be the leader of LSPD is that I have been playing in Grand RP for 2+ years both in the Russian Server and the American server I have been there since day one in like both of the servers and I know the rules I know how things work around here and I am willing to show that experience to others and help the server out. I am going to give new people chances to join because I have noticed that most of the organizations don't give new people to the server chances, I am willing to accept them to our organization teach them how the server works I am willing to add turf system better and everything needed to make the organization RP wise and make sure everyone is having fun and with the experience I have I am sure that I can do that. I have a way of connecting with people and from the experience that I had from other servers and organizations as a high rank I believev i am the best fit

The last Reason. That I would like to become the leader ofLSPD is because I have experience from many servers like Grand RP servers for a while I was there since day 1 and gathered experience from both servers and now I have a lot of knowledge. I am willing to show others how the server works. Since I have the experience needed I will do RP's make sure everyone in my department is involved in good RP's and I will do Robberies Hostage situations teach them how to use the radio properly and do training interviews and everything else. Like applications, I will do hostage situations to make sure everyone in my department is having fun and enjoying it. Overall I will do everything that will make the server a better place and also the people are enjoying it. I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

3. To make the server a better place I would recommend making it so gangs can earn money not just from graffitis but from everything else like successful clandestine wins or battleships just many options where gang members can earn money easily.I hope you can give me the chance to be the leader and help the server out

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours on avg
5. Eternal#7995
6. Mia Balenciaga
7. 25929

Additional Information
1. Leader of LSPD

2. Why do I wanna be the leader of this specific organization ?
- (OOC reason) My main account , Eternal Balenciaga , was a state admin. I have a lot of experience with legal orgs both OOCly and ICly. I have seen how legal orgs work inside and out and I know for a fact that I can put all my knowledge to good use.
- I have been in LSPD at a decent rank under Dangelo and he did very good as chief , I don't know if I will be better than him or not but I know for a fact that I will not screw it up . I will make sure that LSPD remains as the best legal org in the city.
- Legal orgs have been my "thing" ever since I flew in first into this city , I have always loved legal orgs because of their high standards for RP . I haven't had a chance to get a leadership position yet , but I feel I could definitely lead people well.

3. I would work on major powergaming issues with legal orgs , we know the fact that everybody loves to win but in events people really abuse the script a lot to tip the event in their favor which is unfair. I want to make a fun RP experience for both gangs and legal orgs and I really wish that I get the opportunity to do so .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom