Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
1. Larry
2. 23
3. EST
4. 6-8 hours
5. Keythebeastyo21#7779
6. Larry mcgavin
7. 42643
Additional information
1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization: I would like to be the leader of this organization because 1. I believe the roleplay with them has been lacking to say the least. You’ll see them a lot of time out of character messing around and you’ll hear there buddies in the email talking as they talk in game this should be unacceptable coming from there leaders 2. Because I have actual experience in real life so I believe that I can bring a more realistic operation to the lspd allowing for better more realistic roleplay within the lspd during robbery’s and other events 3. I’ve always enjoyed leading people and showing them the proper way of doing things, to be a good leader you must always be Willing to not only teach the people under you but also learn from them just the same and adapt your leader ship style around those below you for a smoother running ship.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Step one: crack down on email calls coming into ic and playing a massive part in the roleplay situations this canning happen as its failrp and meta gaming, 2. Implant more realistic ways of doing things, techniques, chain of command, and trainings, 3. Use the radio more efficiently and use it for a lot less ooc talk and more tactical call outs which will help improve the quality of roleplay.

Phatom Rueda

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Kartikeya
2. 17
3.GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hrs
5. PHANTOM#9999
6. Phantom Shchelkovsky

7. 21818

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

LEADER OF LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i)
I would like to be a leader of LSPD as it will allow me to do more stuff in this server and I will always be busy in handling the roleplay situations of the LSPD and I have the experience of the both side in gang aswell as the official organization SAHP ( I have the experience in SAHP and I know the codes and calls ) so I can easily handle the situations in the store and gun robbery and make them as a good sign of roleplay and yes almost of as want a good roleplay server as this server is already have so it would be no difficultly to maintain the roleplay.

(ii) I have a good experience in handling the good quality of leadership as I am the HIGH RANK IN RUSSIAN CRIME (6th rank family) AND MARABUNTA GRANDE and mange most of work in both .Specially in the family I myself take care of the new player and maintain a good communication between us and always try to provide them a good support from family and I keep promoting them in family for a remark as appreciation in the family and keep maintain a good relationship between us as in our family there are players from around the world from Russia to India to Israel to united states of America and many more.

(iii) In my leadership there will be a good roleplay as in store and gun robbery I make sure if they have hostage then how to tackle with the situation instead of doing power gaming as it is not possible to win all the store and gun robbery . I will hear to the demands and then react with the certain actions and make the robbery more realistic and in roleplay form.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advise to improve roleplay is admins have to be strict when its comes to power gaming , mercy killing and revenge RP because I personal notice that players are doing mercy killing and revenge RP for fun but if had to maintain the roleplay u have to be strict in this because we only have one life we have to like this because at end Roleplay is all about .

Last edited:

Sean Garcia

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Sean Duffy
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - BST
4. Average online per day - 10+
5. Your Discord - zee#3201
6. Your Nickname - Sean Garcia
7. Your ID - 1162
Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Having always roleplayed on the legal side, SAHP/LSPD/FIB etc. I understand what it is like to hold a high position like Chief. I already have the experience in this City and others and am always willing to do what it takes. The Legal side of things in GRP have never really had a good name. But i want to change that for the LSPD. Have is be set on a good foot and never fail the public

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Good training. Most of the people in orgs dont get the best training. They'll go through one easy session of trailing and be ready, no. 2-3 days of training and the last day being a recap is what training is, it being a few hours so they can learn the most.

Strict. Most chiefs easily let people off with stuff or dont give them harsh enough punishments. Clearly that isn't the goal as a Chief but when someone needs to be put in place. They will be

Fun. This last tip, you dont see often. Yes you are to stay professional at all times but having a little bit of fun whilst off duty with fellow officers can bring the org closer and to work better

Krunal

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the LSPD leadership. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the LSPD needs a lot of improvement, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more street presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our city better and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the City of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure, that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get, we will assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every LSPD faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in-store robberies. If the LSPD starts having a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from an LSPD that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss. After having spent almost 2 months on the server I really like it here and I want to contribute more to the server in any way I can.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an officer. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the LSPD faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when an officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Chief of Police and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

I will do my best in making sure that every LSPD faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SAHP, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
This Guy have best leadership qualities. And he also manage SAHP I work under him as a corporal | Malan Parkar and I also feel best quality experience with him. And I know he can make great changes in LSPD.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Thank you all for applying! I’ve narrowed down the results of LSPD chief to the selected members.
Legion#5160
SgtMilot#0503
NG |Eklavyaa thaakur | 19883#4557
These are the top 3 applicants.
Interviews will be later today at 23:00 server time! You’ll receive a @ in participant 2.

Khan king

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: jahangir khan
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5
4. Average online per day: 4Hr
5. Your Discord: khan#9267
6. Your Nickname: Khan king
7. Your ID: 21606
Additional information
1.Leader of: Marabunta grande

1:
I want to be the leader of this organizationbecause as i see this gang is dead and I have been looking for a good gang but am having a lot of trouble finding one thats organized and where people actually speak English but now i found it. I can make a well-organized gang that doesn't just mass recruit and has a high standard of roleplay.

2:
One of the things I like most about this server is the events. As a family we get to do some and it's always a great amount of fun, I always lead the events with the family and would love to do the same thing with an organization.

3:
It would allow me to create more roleplay situations with the police, other gangs, families. I don't just want meaningless fighting all the time, I would like there to be a bit of a story.
Ans: In order to improve roleplay level, I suggest making those wanting to join the gang take a short quiz that requires them to apply their knowledge of the server rules. If they pass this test, they must undergo a period of supervision from trusted higher ups in the gang. This will reduce the chance of them slipping up and breaking a rule. If they do, they can be taught from their mistakes and punishment. I would also like to implement a gang initiation of some sort. Possibly running a few tasks and donating a small amount of money to the organization. This will create a unified gang that will be a force to be reckoned with.

azn

Forum Frog
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL Ivan
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT +3
4. Average online per day 5-7
5. Your Discord ivxn#0002
6. Your Nickname Barry Allen
7. Your ID 16933
Additional information
1. Leader of... Life Invader
- I want to try something new. As i've been in the city for around 4 months, I've been in LSPD most of my times and i want to be abit more laid back. I feel like when i've been in LSPD, i have gained a lot of experience, being an high ranking officer and such. That i could try to do something more next level than just leading a small squadron to leading an organization.
- I have experience in real life doing media work, and i want to try how it works in the server compared to the real life.
- I want to increase the influence of Life Invader. Like doing more collaborations with other organizations and department.

My advices for improving the RolePlay level would be that, I would make my employees be more out there and try to actually make news to post in the email. For example doing live interviews out in the field and uploading it up to youtube and posting it in the discord for everyone to see.
Make them show what's currently happening in the city. More out in the field type of. As a civilian i didn't see much of Life Invader other than them doing advertisements. I want them to be more than just doing ads for people. and also the ads in Life Invader seems dull. Might be of professionalism but i want to see more funny ads.

Last edited:

Amara Somatra

Player
Player
1. Alyssa Fetzer

2. 25
3. Eastern Standard Time
4. Anywhere from 4-12 hours.
5. UnfortunateMiss#5491
6. Amara Somatra
7. 46896
Additional information
1. Leader of… LifeInvader
There are many reasons as to why I want to be the leader of LifeInvader. I worked for the company for about two weeks before the current leader was disbanded. I loved my time there in regards to the job. But I noticed a lot of things that needed to be fixed. When bringing these items up, no one was ready to make the necessary changes. I want to completely revamp the current duties of the roles of employees. I want to set a better standard for the company. I want to make the employees feel appreciated and respected and I want them to be taught properly. I can see the potential that LifeInvader has and I know the resources that we can use to make the company better for the city.

With implementing the new duties for each of the rank levels in the org, it would provide the employees with a better understanding of their job and the potential they have. By adjusting the current duties for the ranks, we can max productivity and the employees can stay in the ranks that better suit what they want to do for the company. For example, we would provide spreadsheets that correspond with screenshots in order for members to get a higher bonus. This would be the duty of one of our higher ranks such as manager. This allows them to step away from the ads a little more and focus on making the company run smoother. I have a fully detailed plan to revamp the duties and create new bonus systems for the employees. I also have a bunch of event ideas for the city that will be implemented as well as connections to the Department of Social Development which would help provide better events for the city.

Adding these things into the company will provide specific jobs and duties for each rank/employee. This would also involve them to interact more with the people in the city which creates more opportunities for rp situations.

ELITE

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Vraj Patel
2. 21
3. Indian Standard Time
4. 14-16 hours
5. ELITE#8926
6. Elite Miller
7. 9581

1. Leader of Life Invader.
2. I want to become leader of LI because I am experienced in media field both IC and OOC. In IC manner, I have worked in LI for more than month and half so I know the ins and outs of the work structure of the organization. I used to supervise the ads, I have experience of event management and I have been part of most of the events held during my service in LI and even I recently organized and leaded one whole event on my own with the help of my team and Abraham (Admin). Talking about OOC manner, I have hosted plenty of events during my school and college time, I used to manage a team for all the events individually and all the events were successful. So I feel like this can make huge advantage for me to standout and manage the organization.

1) Talking about the first point, I will mention about the main purpose of LI which is publishing the ads of Los Santos civilians. First of all, I am good at supervising the ads and if I find any ad which is done wrong (not in proper format or spelling mistake) then I instantly write its correct form in radio chat mentioning the name of person who did that ad and even I make sure that he/she sees it so same mistake won't be repeated again. So if I will do the same as a CEO then it will be more influencing and that will motivate other inferior ranked employees too to do same.
2) Secondly, I am good and experienced at doing articles. Recently, I have written the article about National Gaurd's ammo run, Vagos bridge camp near NG base, etc. So I can personally help others if they want to work on any article individually or as a team by providing them resources and my experience knowledge. Even I will talk with leaders of other legal organizations to cooperate with LI team whenever we will be doing article about them.
3) As I am very passionate about doing events so I will be hosting and managing at least one event every weekend. I have good leadership and management skills so I will be leading the team on my own for weekend events which I believe will influence other LI members to host events too and I will be helping them personally too or by providing them a dedicated team for event management. I have noticed that people from city loves participating in events so if events will be hosted regularly by LI then civilians will get an source of entertainment on regular basis.

3. I have good plan for increasing the RP in LI by recruiting new guys every weekend through walk-in interviews/forms, and improve the RP by training them well (by giving training sessions) and taking a test (max 3 tests can be given) and only those who will pass it will be given the rank for doing ads. I will motivate members to do articles and events. Global broadcasting will be done by me and deputies of LI. I will myself be monitoring everything and even I will try to get other high authorities (managers and directors) to do the same.

(There are way more things (strict rules, duties, etc) in LI other than things mentioned above about which I am aware and I have plans for them too)

Last edited:

Paul William

b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶s | BAJRANG DAL | PAUL LASSAN | EX FIB
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 Debashis Das
2. 19
3. IST
4.6-7 hrs
5.Debashis Das#6969
6. Paul Jension
Additional information
1.Leader of liveinvader
2. I want to to be a leader of LI to give Li a Good face and respect in the city with some new fresh news and good things not trash news like previous leader. (ii)reason) I have a lot of experience in both Criminal and Legal Organisations.(iii)reason) I was a News Reporter IN one of the famous RP server (legacy) There i made good News and given good heights to THE WEAZEL NEWS (LIFEINVADER)
3. Nothing Much...

Eternal Flawless

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Sattvik Tiwari
2. 17
3. IST
4. 12 hours +
5. Eternal#7995
6. Mia Balenciaga
7. 25929

Additional Information
1. Leader of Lifeinvader
2. "Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?"
- Lifeinvader has always been something which was just limited to ads , and in my opinion it is way more than just ads. I want to prove that to the public by actually making use of all the resources the org has access to .
- Lifeinvader is supposed to be an actual media company who puts out press releases , gets good stories every day . They can do so much with projects and I feel I can bring that vision to life as the leader of lifeinvader.
- Not only would I help with higher numbers and more activity , I would try to get multiple divisions set up and put out articles for the public to read everyday like a daily newspaper . I want lifeinvader to work up to its full potential and if I get the chance , I definitely will .
3. My advices for improving Roleplay for Lifeinvader would be to actually get teams of reporters to go out and do interviews , get stories , get good information for articles they can work on later during the day . Lifeinvader isn't involved in roleplay as much as rest of the orgs and I would definitely set up some field teams who would go out and roleplay with people and have a fun experience .

gershon

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Gershon
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT‎+3
4. Average online per day: around 7
5. Your Discord: gershon#5199
6. Your Nickname: gershon
7. Your ID: 36534
Additional information
1. Leader of...: LifeInvader
reason no 1: as a citizen in the city i want to post ads of any kind and unfortunately most of the times the editorial board is overwhelmed and i just can't post anything and its not just just me its the entire citizens of Grand city.

reason 2: i'm very restrict, which would be usefull when I'll hire new employees so i could make sure no mistakes are done.

reason 3: i'm very responsable person, im a good and fun leader, my rp level is very good because i have a lot of experience in rp.

My advices for improving the organization is to get the best employees in the city, better employees= better organization .
making sure the editorial board will not be overwhelmed.
I will be taking care of any obstacle that will show up in the best way there is.
i will not allow any illegal action from the employees
I think we could get the organization to the next level together with you.

RootiParooti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

Information:
1. Your name IRL: Azzam
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GST
4. Average online per day: 6-10 hours per day.
5. Your Discord: RootiParooti#6969
6. Your Nickname: Rooti Parooti
7. Your ID: 10020

Additional information:
1. Leader of LifeInvader.

2. Why do I want to become leader?
A) I have been in this city for around 4 months so I am aware of all the rules. I was employed at LSPD for a month and thereafter, have spent all of my time here as an employee of LifeInvader, so I understand how LifeInvader works. I have served under 3 different leaders of LifeInvader and also have been a Deputy rank (COO) so I have experience of being a leader. For me, LifeInvader is more than just an organization, it is a way of life. I have put in my blood, sweat and tears in this organization, for as long as I can remember, and I have done so happily because of the people that it has allowed me to interact with. I have been happy trying to help other leaders realize their dreams for the organization. My reason for this application today is quite simple. After having spent my time here, I believe I'm the best man for this job as I have experience in a leadership position and I know LifeInvader really well. I believe the potential for this organization is huge and I believe I can be the person who takes us there.

B) I have implemented some of the systems we use to hire, train and test new recruits. We already put the pieces together for creating more events and RP scenarios like interviews with people and covering news. I have spent countless hours communicating with my colleagues asking for their opinions with every change we make. I believe I have formed a connection with all our employees, one that some can only dream of.

C) My aim is to simplify every process, from interviewing new recruits to teaching them how to lead as a CEO. We already have a creative department that I helped put together to organize events and cover news to engage citizens into RP situations so they can experience it and enjoy it.

3. I plan to normalize and regularize RP to a point where it is enjoyable for everybody involved. I want to interact with more people starting from the leaders of the organizations to the government to the people on the streets. I said this before and I will say it again, this city has endless opportunities for RP and I want LifeInvader to be part of all of it.

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The Following Players are Invited to the LifeInvader Interview at 22:00 Sever Time on Monday (8/15/2021):

1. Rooti Parooti - RootiParooti#6969
2. Elite Miller - ELITE#8926
3. Amara Somatra - UnfortunateMiss#5491

Applications for Leader of LifeInvader are now CLOSED.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
1. Larry
2. 23
3. EST
4. 10-12 hours
5. Keythebeastyo21#7779
6. Larry mcgavin
7. 42643
Additional information
1. Leader of: LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization: I would like to be the leader of this organization because 1. I believe the roleplay with them has been lacking to say the least. You’ll see them a lot of time out of character messing around and you’ll hear there buddies in the email talking as they talk in game this should be unacceptable coming from there leaders 2. Because I have actual experience in real life so I believe that I can bring a more realistic operation to the lspd allowing for better more realistic roleplay within the lspd during robbery’s and other events 3. I’ve always enjoyed leading people and showing them the proper way of doing things, to be a good leader you must always be Willing to not only teach the people under you but also learn from them just the same and adapt your leader ship style around those below you for a smoother running ship. I believe that I can contribute to making LSPD. One of the best government orgs and keep lspd running smooth and without issues or strikes against us. I feel I can properly held engage with the leaders of other orgs and set up a task force to help SAHP the current attacks they are having within there jurisdiction along with mine as everything would run better with better inner org cooperation.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Step one: crack down on email calls coming into ic and playing a massive part in the roleplay situations this can not happen as its failrp and meta gaming, 2. Implant more realistic ways of doing things, techniques, chain of command, and trainings, 3. Use the radio more efficiently and use it for a lot less ooc talk and more tactical call outs which will help improve the quality of roleplay massively

Last edited:

Chrismonroe

Player
Player
Information
1. Chris Monroe
2. 31
3. CST
4. 4-8
5.Chris Monroe#1192
6. Chris Monroe
7. 10007
Additional information
1. LSPD
  • Commitment: Being a leader in any setting requires a certain degree of commitment to the job and the mission. “Being a great leader is all about having a genuine willingness and a true commitment to lead others to achieve a common vision and goals through positive influence,” said best-selling author John Maxwell, author of the book“The 5 Levels of Leadership.” In law enforcement specifically, leaders should possess a high level of commitment to all facets of police work and to making their communities a better place.
  • Honesty: Whether working internally within a police department or interacting with citizens, community leaders, and the media, honesty is essential. This can mean being transparent throughout an ongoing investigation, being honest with officers under their command about their performance and ultimately being honest with themselves about their potential shortcomings as leaders and how they can improve.
  • Integrity: For a law enforcement leader, acting with integrity means consistently doing the right thing, even when it’s the more difficult option. When a commanding officer or chief of police demonstrates their commitment to honor and integrity, other officers are more likely to follow their lead.
  • Humility: Humility is vitally important for police leaders today. However, it is one of the most challenging qualities to develop and sustain, as sometimes it can be misconstrued as a sign of weakness. But, when a law enforcement leader demonstrates humility, they help foster an environment where their fellow officers and subordinates feel safe to voice concerns about conduct or incidents that reflect poorly on the department. Additionally, humility allows officers to feel comfortable approaching their leadership with ideas and questions that can help improve department operations. And because many new officers from the millennial generation prefer a teamwork-style approach over an authoritative leadership style, having humility can make establishing that relationship more seamless.
  • Mentorship: The law enforcement landscape and police leadership practices are constantly evolving, but advice and insights from experienced officers is a timeless asset. That is why mentorship is invaluable, so much so that many departments have implemented mentorship programs.
3. give all residents of the city equal and fair treatment, maintain a regular schedule for officers and abide to all rp rules and be neutral in all situations.

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
1. Adarsh Pathania
2. 26
3. IST
4. 5-6 hours a day
5.NG|eklavyaa thaakur|19883
6. Eklavyaa Thaakur
7. 19883

Additional Information
1. Leader of LSPD

2 Reason to be the leader of the organization
2.1 i wanted to be leader of this organization because i think i am calm minded person with high intellectual and also the ability to handle pressure .I am a good listener which will help the organization to sort things and in my point of view the communication between the people plays a major role in this organization . I also didnt have the chance to become the leader of any organization but i did my role in every organization i went to with utmost dedication . I have the capabilities to bring the stability in the organization and oin the city with my experience in both real world and roleplay which will help me in attainting the dignity and respect people have for this organization . i will bring the peace and quality roleplay in this organization .i was the part of illegal and legal organization such as ( VAGOS , LSPD , FIB, NATIONAL GUARD ) and also i have also gather the experience from the fellow previous leader and i think with my leadership skills and other qualities i can run the organization.

2.2 Another reason to be the leader of the organisation is that i have post graduation ( MBA ) in management and i have learned different ways to manage different thing that can help in progressive and intellectual enchancement of the organization and also it will help the people who are actually commited to do work in many different ways . i am also fun guy with lots of humour it will help me keep the positivity in the situations with can be handle with just a good talk and a good roleplay. i am very kind by nature but at the same time I am very much serious about everything that will help in the order and discipline . I am dedication towards this organization and will with my utmost power and capability follow rules and order and also i will make sure that people around produce the same quality of efforts and discipline when it comes towards the duty and giving 100% to the whatever things they are doing

2.3 last and the most important reason will be my discipline towards the things i dd and the hard work i produce to achieve goals i am goal oriented person and i will make every person in the organization feel like home and family . i will help people in enhancing there roleplay skills and also help the member of organization in producing there hidden quality . this will create a positive environment which will help them in attaining such good position that they will thrive for more and will give there 100% to the organization .i
will use my skill set in every possible ways to make sure that everybody will enjoy and create a positive environment with every community .

due to some personal reason i wasnt able to attend the interview before but i am still very much determined and discipline towards achieving this goal again and again .
My advise for the improvement of the roleplay is the communication between people who actually wants and knows how roleplay works because nobody is perfect and everybody has to start from somewhere and i will help those people to make sure that whoever is invited in the organization is enthustiatic, eager to learn , have respect toward every community in the city and willingness to learn and do quality roleplay to ensure the fairplay and development of character and the organization . it will make sure that people who are invited to organization have read the rules of the state , events and the basic general rules are being applied during there time in the city and organization . i will make sure that they learn the roleplay from the fellow members who have experience and create a good and positive roleplay in every situation this i will help the server to grow and also this will create the interest in joining the organization and do some quality roleplay . This will help every one in the city and the organization in every way because when people feel secure they tend to trust each other which will create a healthy environment around the city and will produce healthy minded people to be part of the city and thats all i would like to say

thanking you
adarsh pathania
eklavyaa thaakur (ig)

ReubenG07

Player
Player
Information
1. Reuben
2. 14
3. GMT
4. 6 hours
5. ReubenG07#5511
6. Tyler Townly
7. 59775
Additional information
1. N/A
2. so i can help the community and make shore the cops are probably doing
3. i will intend to do all traffic laws and and i will keep everyone safe

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. IRL Name: Sushil Pamnani
2. Age: 21
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Discord: Hard Brick#0416
6. Nickname: Chris Jackson
7. ID: 24851

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2.1 I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city, I have committed my whole RP to LSPD since the beginning and I really enjoy working in LSPD, going to events and making sure we win as much as we can by doing our best. LSPD stands out from other legal orgs as we have divisions for almost everything, and we have the ability to create more department to divide the work amongst LSPD and help the city of Los Santos be more safe for civilians.

2.2 So, as I mentioned earlier, I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city, I have made a lot of friends in the organization and developed an emotional bond with it, I want to make sure LSPD holds its reputation in the city that it has gained by protecting the citizens of Los Santos and I want to make sure it stands out from other legal organizations.

2.3 I was at a pretty good rank, I helped the new officers learn and grow, I have never received a strike or even a forum against me since I joined LSPD. I choose LSPD specifically because I know what people in LSPD want and I believe I can make the right decision on what should be there and what should not be there in LSPD and take full responsibility of actions taken by any LSPD officers.

I would make sure that all the officers in the LSPD are on the same page, I would keep regular checks on my officers and make sure I make the right decision by taking everyone's opinion into consideration irrespective of their position in the force. I want to maintain a good bond that LSPD has with other legal organizations, so we can do better in the shared events and help each other. Being a leader, I won't be biased in any way, shape or form, I would be handing out correct ranks to deserving people and I will never neglect lower ranks as they are the ones who are most willing for promotion and put in a lot of field work, which also makes them inspired to work more and rank up more. I would train my officers to be as prompt as possible and make minimal mistakes and also I will make sure LSPD has quick and prompt response to other legal organizations. I will keep regular trainings for my officers to make sure they don't make mistakes and are updated with the rules.

Thank you for your time,
Regards,
Sushil Pamnani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom