Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phatom Rueda

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Kartikeya
2. 17
3.GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hrs
5. PHANTOM#9999
6. Phantom Shchlkovsky
7. 21818

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. LEADER OF
LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i)
I would like to be a leader of LSPD as it will allow me to do more stuff in this server and I will always be busy in handling the roleplay situations of the LSPD and I have the experience of the both side in gang aswell as the official organization SAHP ( I have the experience in SAHP and I know the codes and calls ) so I can easily handle the situations in the store and gun robbery and make them as a good sign of roleplay and yes almost of as want a good roleplay server as this server is already have so it would be no difficultly to maintain the roleplay.

(ii) I have a good experience in handling the good quality of leadership as I am the HIGH RANK IN RUSSIAN CRIME (6th rank family) AND MARABUNTA GRANDE and mange most of work in both .Specially in the family I myself take care of the new player and maintain a good communication between us and always try to provide them a good support from family and I keep promoting them in family for a remark as appreciation in the family and keep maintain a good relationship between us as in our family there are players from around the world from Russia to India to Israel to united states of America and many more.

(iii) In my leadership there will be a good roleplay as in store and gun robbery I make sure if they have hostage then how to tackle with the situation instead of doing power gaming as it is not possible to win all the store and gun robbery . I will hear to the demands and then react with the certain actions and make the robbery more realistic and in roleplay form.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

My advise to improve roleplay is admins have to be strict when its comes to power gaming , mercy killing and revenge RP because I personal notice that players are doing mercy killing and revenge RP for fun but if had to maintain the roleplay u have to be strict in this because we only have one life we have to like this because at end Roleplay is all about

Phatom Rueda

Player
Player
INFORMATION
1. Kartikeya
2. 17
3.GMT+5:30
4. 10-12 hrs
5. PHANTOM#9999
6. Phantom Shchelkovsky

7. 21818

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

LEADER OF LSPD

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i)
I would like to be a leader of LSPD as it will allow me to do more stuff in this server and I will always be busy in handling the roleplay situations of the LSPD and I have the experience of the both side in gang aswell as the official organization SAHP ( I have the experience in SAHP and I know the codes and calls ) so I can easily handle the situations in the store and gun robbery and make them as a good sign of roleplay and yes almost of as want a good roleplay server as this server is already have so it would be no difficultly to maintain the roleplay.

(ii) I have a good experience in handling the good quality of leadership as I am the HIGH RANK IN RUSSIAN CRIME (6th rank family) AND MARABUNTA GRANDE and mange most of work in both .Specially in the family I myself take care of the new player and maintain a good communication between us and always try to provide them a good support from family and I keep promoting them in family for a remark as appreciation in the family and keep maintain a good relationship between us as in our family there are players from around the world from Russia to India to Israel to united states of America and many more.

(iii) In my leadership there will be a good roleplay as in store and gun robbery I make sure if they have hostage then how to tackle with the situation instead of doing power gaming as it is not possible to win all the store and gun robbery . I will hear to the demands and then react with the certain actions and make the robbery more realistic and in roleplay form.

My advise to improve roleplay is admins have to be strict when its comes to power gaming , mercy killing and revenge RP because I personal notice that players are doing mercy killing and revenge RP for fun but if had to maintain the roleplay u have to be strict in this because we only have one life we have to like this because at end Roleplay is all about .

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10 Hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command (lieutenant) and above would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10 Hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- The main reason I want to be leader of the LSPD is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been captain of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also love the LSPD as it was the first ever legal org that I joined coming into the server and I think I can help it reach its max potential. I have already thought about newer ranks that I would implant and how I could make sure everyone is doing there best.
- Last but not least I want to be the leader of LSPD because I feel like there are a lot of bias leaders and I cannot stand that and want everything to be fair and for everyone to feel fair.
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command (lieutenant) and above would have to go on a ride along with every officer to make sure there rp is great and make sure they are doing everything proper and by the books.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.
xDDDDD

YB Devil

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Dedo

2. Your Age :

3. Time zone :
+2 GMT

4. Average online per day :
Between 9 hours to 12

5. Your Discord :
YB Lucifer#0666

6. Your Nickname :
Devil

7. Your ID:

Additional information
1. Leader of... :
LSPD

1-Because I used to be a Police Chief In a lot of previous servers for 3 years so I have the experience and I was the chief of C.I.U which is Criminal Investigation Unit and all of my friends who was in the C.I.U are well experienced as if they pulled of allot of information from gang members in this city already in just 2 days.
2- I know what the LSPD needs in terms of keeping everything organized and keeping the system up and it actually needs a system that doesn't make everything boring and make people leave PD I will kinda make it a challenging job and the more work you will do the more you will become the officer of the week get a reward for it and at the same time you deserved it and that will keep the cycle going.
3- I am a good leader and I can take the LSPD and make it well organized and at the same time make sure everything is in order starting from training cadets because everything that the LSPD depends on in the future is a well-trained officers and that will be achieved by training the FTO'S a well trained FTO can make a huge difference.

I'll advise reading the handbook changing what needs to be changed and fixing a couple of things when it comes to backup strategies the way LSPD Officers interacts with citizens and making sure everyone is doing his job right and giving all of his effort in it in terms of getting rewards from me as the police chief the more work you will Put... I will pick one and reward him just to make it less boring because let us not forget we are playing to have fun and escape work and life stress so I won't escape it by getting into another stress in the server so there is a lot of work that needs to be done and I am for it.

Last edited:

Watto Giovanni

Player
Player
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 8+ hours a day
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Giovanni
Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

- I have started in the this same organization, back in March as a Prospect, and went through all of the ranks without asking at all and made it all the way to Rank 9 through months of work for the organization and have maintained my position for about 2 months, I understand how all of the rules work and I have seen multiple organizations fall quickly due to mass rulebreaks. I have a strong relationship with most people in this organization and I know how everyone works and who works well together from being a high command in this specific organization for a few months.

- I really want to keep this organization running as it always has been as well as improve on the parts we are lacking at the moment, Families has NEVER been disbanded and I was a contributing factor in this for the 2 months of being a rank 9, a lot has changed in the recent time frame that I would like to work on improving those things, there's so many issues and i've been in the gang for so long that I could list all the problems.

- I remember when Families was a menace in the streets and I really want to bring us back to this status I will have high command and certain others continuously train everyone in my organization on how to become better at this because we are lacking on this aspect at the moment, I want to build a competitive turf team that can also compete with the current competition.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

- Everyone in my gang will RP properly when robbing (voicing their actions and not res'ing with gun out etc) I want to bring more RP into the ghetto. Everyone will stay quiet when being robbed and not talk back or else they will have to deal with me.

- I want to do more events with LEOs such as hostage situations, gun deliveries, setups of wanted criminals.

-I will have a criteria that is known to all gang members on what will get them warned/demoted/kicked out of the organization. The second I see or hear anyone break a rule that would issue a warning scriptly from the Gods I will be kicking them myself out of my organization as well.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
7. 11332
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

1- I want to be Leader of Families Because I have been in Families for nearby 4 months started from rank 1 and Ended up to rank 8 all people in this Gang were like a family to me. It was a Home for me. I have been here in all the up and downs. I have seen Families as a best gang in the ghetto to Struggling gang. Each and every person in the families knows who i am how calmly and maturely i talk to people. Instead of being a Dictator i have Build Relations giving equal respect to every person in the gang.

2- As per the recent few months The Families is always being called as underdog because of Struggle in Events, Street fights, turfs and many more thing but plus point about the Families was it never was a toxic and rule breaking gang ever. I want to maintain that Stats with new ways of working for encouraging people with new ideas, regular meetings, Regular interviews for giving deserving people there proper ranks so that i can change every one`s thinking about Families.

3- I always want Families to be on top but there were many issues because of which Families was facing downfalls and Struggling everywhere. I have seen many people leaving the ORG just because of the issues. I want to completely change that so that no one leave and love to stay in Families. I have seen we were lacking so much in Street fights and Turfs i want to Build some proper lineups with mature people who can lead new gang members on the streets so that we can make a comeback on the streets and turfs with maintaining proper rules. I want people to enjoy in families because it not about doing street fights always. i want to do some events for them so that they can Relax and a take a Break from fights.

- My advice is to do talk more with your people so that they can tell there issues they can ask anything because i have seen many new people being shy saying anything or asking anything they have fear of asking they don`t know how the other person or the Higherup will react so when we step up to talk with so that they can feel familiar with the organization. That will also Gain Respect and Loyalty from them towards Organization.

- Being Strict towards rules instantly kicking or giving warning to the rule breakers. i always want everyone to follow rules many of the organizations are not taking that as a first priority about that but that should be the main thing from every organization because that is where every organization lacks and gets a disband. i also want all the older people to always help new ones in rules teaching them so that they can learn.

- Create more events so that everyone can enjoy with each other and shooting events will also improve aim of people They can also step up for Fights and turfs if there aim improves. Events can also make people relax. Even in events they can get familiar with there organization mates behaviours.

- Doing regular Meetings so that all new and old people can give there ideas and thoughts that will also improve Roleplay.

Last edited:

PITTER_BOY

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

1- I want to be Leader of Families Because I have been in Families for nearby 4 months started from rank 1 and Ended up to rank 8 all people in this Gang were like a family to me. It was a Home for me. I have been here in all the up and downs. I have seen Families as a best gang in the ghetto to Struggling gang. Each and every person in the families knows who i am how calmly and maturely i talk to people. Instead of being a Dictator i have Build Relations giving equal respect to every person in the gang.

2- As per the recent few months The Families is always being called as underdog because of Struggle in Events, Street fights, turfs and many more thing but plus point about the Families was it never was a toxic and rule breaking gang ever. I want to maintain that Stats with new ways of working for encouraging people with new ideas, regular meetings, Regular interviews for giving deserving people there proper ranks so that i can change every one`s thinking about Families.

3- I always want Families to be on top but there were many issues because of which Families was facing downfalls and Struggling everywhere. I have seen many people leaving the ORG just because of the issues. I want to completely change that so that no one leave and love to stay in Families. I have seen we were lacking so much in Street fights and Turfs i want to Build some proper lineups with mature people who can lead new gang members on the streets so that we can make a comeback on the streets and turfs with maintaining proper rules. I want people to enjoy in families because it not about doing street fights always. i want to do some events for them so that they can Relax and a take a Break from fights.

- My advice is to do talk more with your people so that they can tell there issues they can ask anything because i have seen many new people being shy saying anything or asking anything they have fear of asking they don`t know how the other person or the Higherup will react so when we step up to talk with so that they can feel familiar with the organization. That will also Gain Respect and Loyalty from them towards Organization.

- Being Strict towards rules instantly kicking or giving warning to the rule breakers. i always want everyone to follow rules many of the organizations are not taking that as a first priority about that but that should be the main thing from every organization because that is where every organization lacks and gets a disband. i also want all the older people to always help new ones in rules teaching them so that they can learn.

- Create more events so that everyone can enjoy with each other and shooting events will also improve aim of people They can also step up for Fights and turfs if there aim improves. Events can also make people relax. Even in events they can get familiar with there organization mates behaviours.

- Doing regular Meetings so that all new and old people can give there ideas and thoughts that will also improve Roleplay.
LUIS Deserve's it and he can Rise the Families Much better.......As per i know i don't think anyone can replace the current Leder Meecho Margiela Other than Luis Solomon's

Last edited:

Adamx

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

- Doing regular Meetings so that all new and old people can give there ideas and thoughts that will also improve Ro

Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
7. 11332
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

I had joined The Families 2months back as prospect now at a shot caller, although a gang moreover it was like a family and safe place with the best. At the top also sometimes at the worst The Families always ensure to deliver the unique value of behavior. It is depressed without Meecho but still it should go on with the procedures, we need The Families back, I believe that Luis Solomons can assure the class and quality that we are following from the past long days. THE FAMILIES ALWAYS ON TOP

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
7. 11332
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

Luis has all leadership qualities...he deserves it...!!

David Barnes

Player
Player
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10 Hours
5. vxqrethan#4324
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of the LSPD
+1, He is not only a good shooter but also a leader. Just look at the likes of his application, people know him and want him in that spot. He should definitely be given an interview, instead of choosing random people who are just good at writing please also look at how they are ingame and their experience ingame. There have been a lot of problems with LSPD leaders in the past just because of the random shit they do / inactivity. Ethan is active, perfectly knows how the LSPD works and will actually roleplay and make situations fair instead of ruleplaying.

ard

Player
Player
Information
1. Jaman Brar
2. 21
3. IST
4. 8-10 Hours daily
5. JerryBotX#1553
6. Luis Solomons
7. 11332
Additional information

1. Leader of...
The Families

LUIS have the quality of a leader and he is just clam and nice person , without luis this gang will no more. so , if he became a leader he can control the gang and as well as the members . LUIS is not rude compare to other leaders and he is best and all members know LUIS well because because he always talk with the members and he hear the words of each one of them .so, if he become a leader he can make our gang (FAMILIES) on top. I SWEAR

JakeCollins

Blocked
Blocked
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 8+ hours a day
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Giovanni
Additional information

- I have started in the this same organization, back in March as a Prospect, and went through all of the ranks without asking at all and made it all the way to Rank 9 through months of work for the organization and have maintained my position for about 2 months, I understand how all of the rules work and I have seen multiple organizations fall quickly due to mass rulebreaks. I have a strong relationship with most people in this organization and I know how everyone works and who works well together from being a high command in this specific organization for a few months.

- I really want to keep this organization running as it always has been as well as improve on the parts we are lacking at the moment, Families has NEVER been disbanded and I was a contributing factor in this for the 2 months of being a rank 9, a lot has changed in the recent time frame that I would like to work on improving those things, there's so many issues and i've been in the gang for so long that I could list all the problems.

- I remember when Families was a menace in the streets and I really want to bring us back to this status I will have high command and certain others continuously train everyone in my organization on how to become better at this because we are lacking on this aspect at the moment, I want to build a competitive turf team that can also compete with the current competition.

- Everyone in my gang will RP properly when robbing (voicing their actions and not res'ing with gun out etc) I want to bring more RP into the ghetto. Everyone will stay quiet when being robbed and not talk back or else they will have to deal with me.

- I want to do more events with LEOs such as hostage situations, gun deliveries, setups of wanted criminals.

-I will have a criteria that is known to all gang members on what will get them warned/demoted/kicked out of the organization. The second I see or hear anyone break a rule that would issue a warning scriptly from the Gods I will be kicking them myself out of my organization as well.
+1 in my time in families Watto always made me feel at home and he always portrayed a leader role within families everytime I heard him speak he's always giving great advice and good commands which always better than gang itself, when I first met Watto I actually thought he was the leader. Can't see anyone suit this position more !

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. James Phillips
3.GMT
4.4-8
5.badpigeon#8721
6. Israel NinthSt
1. Leader of Families
2. I want to be the leader of this illegal org because i think that i could be a great leader. This is because most people in the ghetto focus on killing people instead of rp and i would like to improve standards of rp in this city and in the gangs. I am experienced and have spent most of my time in gangs such as vagos, marabunta grande, families and bloods. Furthermore, I have been in SAHP state organisation so i know both sides of the story. I haven't been in the city since it started but i have been in this city for three months in my past i played in many other cities so i know how to improve the city in all ways. I want to make families the best gang in the city and make them remembered as one of the most powerful and influential illegal orgs in Los Santos. Lastly i wanted to say that i have been the leader of NinthSt family Ninth Mafia and Rothschilds Family now and i want to step it up to a bigger level.

3. Most people just go around in the ghetto killing people which is not very realistic in an rp situation so i want everyone who is in families when i am a leader to think about the rp and play the situation out not mass killing people. I would like to not just quiz people on ghetto rules when i invite them to the gang but play out rp situations to see how they react. I think we should also do more store robberies involving legal hostages because it improves rp not just shooting police and to have more fun in the city.

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4.7-9 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Mkhedriony

1.Leader of Families

2. 1- I think i would be a great leader of The Familes because i have good leadership experience in past months even now i am leading mkhedriony family which is new one but im pretty sure it will grow fast, i was one of the higher ups in old marabunta as well so i have good leadership experience.

2- another reason why i want to be leader of organization is that i want everyone to play rp correct way and dont break any rules and make sure everyone outside the organization and inside organizations is having great time playing this game, because i am going to make fair decisions every time and make sure no one ever gets offended for no reason also i am gonna make sure no one abuses their abilities in organization so people are gonna have good time being in this organization.

3-another reason why i want to be leader of this organization is that i know all the server rules and i am going to make sure no one breaks it and play rp in the right way so people can have good time in game instead of being stressed

4- another reason why i want to be leader of this organization is that i think i will be great leader because i can control my emotions in hard and stressful situations and i can make right decisions even in stressful situations

5-i want to be leader of this organization because i can make good gang structure and give everyone right functions in the gang so none of organization members feel offended and im only going to give high ranks to people who put effort in organization

3.to improve roleplay in organization i am gonna make sure not everyone gets recruited i am going to get people with experience to test people in everything such as rules and shooting if they answer all the questions in the organization they will be able to join but if they wont they can come back in 3-4 days later also i want organizations higher ups to get their bodycam on different events so we can get list of people who participate in events the most and we are gonna rank them up depending on their activity.

Nikolozteslikaci44

Player
Player
1.Gaga Marsagishvili
3.UTC +4
4.7-9 hours a day
5.Gagla#4378
6.Gagla Mkhedriony

1.Leader of Families

2. 1- I think i would be a great leader of The Familes because i have good leadership experience in past months even now i am leading mkhedriony family which is new one but im pretty sure it will grow fast, i was one of the higher ups in old marabunta as well so i have good leadership experience.

2- another reason why i want to be leader of organization is that i want everyone to play rp correct way and dont break any rules and make sure everyone outside the organization and inside organizations is having great time playing this game, because i am going to make fair decisions every time and make sure no one ever gets offended for no reason also i am gonna make sure no one abuses their abilities in organization so people are gonna have good time being in this organization.

3-another reason why i want to be leader of this organization is that i know all the server rules and i am going to make sure no one breaks it and play rp in the right way so people can have good time in game instead of being stressed

4- another reason why i want to be leader of this organization is that i think i will be great leader because i can control my emotions in hard and stressful situations and i can make right decisions even in stressful situations

5-i want to be leader of this organization because i can make good gang structure and give everyone right functions in the gang so none of organization members feel offended and im only going to give high ranks to people who put effort in organization

3.to improve roleplay in organization i am gonna make sure not everyone gets recruited i am going to get people with experience to test people in everything such as rules and shooting if they answer all the questions in the organization they will be able to join but if they wont they can come back in 3-4 days later also i want organizations higher ups to get their bodycam on different events so we can get list of people who participate in events the most and we are gonna rank them up depending on their activity
#Gagla Leaderad <3

David Barnes

Player
Player
1. Adriaan
2. 20
3. GMT +1
4. 8+ hours
5. AdriaanMcWise#6805
6. David Barnes
7. 3622

Addition information:
1. Leader of LSPD
The first reason I want to lead LSPD is because I know that I have the capabilities and skills necessary for it. I've played on this server for about 5 months now and am still playing it all day every single day. In my time I have held several high positions, both in families like the Barnes family and currently Royalty, but also in gangs. I have been the leader of Ballas, after my term I became a deputy in Ballas and now I have become a deputy in Marabunta. Surely the LSPD is very different and more organized than gangs are but that is not a problem for me. I have been in LSPD (SWAT team) for weeks and in FIB for like a month. I'm also totally not a power-hungry person, I don't care about having a high rank or leadership, the reason I want to do it is because I know I can and to make sure everyone has a good and fun time. In the end we are all here to have fun and not to ruleplay or be toxic to one another.

Another reason is that I want LSPD to be a group of people gangs like to interact with and that roleplays instead of ruleplay. As a leader you have the power to make this happen through the example you set for your people and what you tell them to do. In the past months there has been an LSPD that didn't show up to store robberies anymore because they didn't like it, one that always shot outside of the circle or baited rulebreaks from the gang and didn't want to negotiate or even fight at all, ... This has to be different: the cops need to be able to take an L instead of having the mentality that they always have to win or it's a rulebreak. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. If the gangs have a hostage that hostage's life should be valued and there should be good negotiations instead of the LSPD just trying to push in and start shooting (this has happened in the past). To win situations like this the LSPD would have to come up with a good strategy and outplay the criminals in a way that is not just shooting. Even if free passage is given roadblocks could be set up to catch the criminals that are trying to escape. I feel like this also barely ever happens. I know how to shoot but trust me, I am a roleplayer. When I started out on this server we made the Barnes family, a fairly small family, we regularly did store robberies as a family and due to our low numbers we always had to roleplay and negotiate our way out of it instead of just making it a gunfight.

I also want to try something different for once, I have been in high command positions in gangs for month's now. In these past few months I have gained so much more leadership experience. I have been in LSPD and FIB before and I know how their events work and how to do negotiations from their side. I know the LSPD needs to be way more structured than gangs and that's not a problem. I would make sure there is a recruitment and training department with a proper application, interview and training stages. I would keep track of all the LSPD members in a spreadsheet where we also write down their callsign, strikes, notes, ... Obviously all of this is too much to be managed by one person, which is why I would put the right people in the right places (heads of the different departments).

The leader and high command play a big part in the level of roleplay the organization has, this is because they set the example. There is a lot of roleplay involved in the LSPD. For example the recruitment interview, medical examination when someone joins, ... should all be done in roleplay. Other than within the organization itself the interaction between the LSPD and citizens should also be good roleplay: traffic stops, responding to calls, and definitely hostage situations. When arresting someone it should also be roleplayed correctly instead of being speedrunned so you can continue shooting people. Other than the high command and training department setting a good example for the recruits another amazing way to increase the roleplay is to promote the people who put a lot of time into their roleplay, this way they will feel rewarded and others will know that good roleplay results in promotions.

I hope you guys give me an interview so I can explain my opinion on things and the way I would handle everything.

JohnnyGraves

Player
Player
Information
1. Zach
2. 24
3. CDT
4. 8+ hours a day
5. ZCSully#9186
6. Watto Giovanni
Additional information

This is 100% the man to bring Families back on top in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom