Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Information
1. IRL Name: Vedant Mehrotra
2. Age: 20
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day: =10- 12 hours
5. Discord:Ved#5603
6. Nickname:Robert Nolann
7. ID: 11260

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city,I was the captain of SWAT , which was the 4th highest rank in lspd at that time I have committed my whole RP to LSPD since the beginning and I really enjoy working in LSPD, going to events and making sure we win as much as we can by doing our best. LSPD stands out from other legal orgs as we have divisions for almost everything, and we have the ability to create more department to divide the work amongst LSPD and help the city of Los Santos be more safe for civilians.

2.2 So, as I mentioned earlier, I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city, I have made a lot of friends in the organization and developed an emotional bond with it, I want to make sure LSPD holds its reputation in the city that it has gained by protecting the citizens of Los Santos and I want to make sure it stands out from other legal organizations.

2.3 I was at a pretty good rank, I helped the new officers learn and grow, I have never received a strike or even a forum against me since I joined LSPD. I choose LSPD specifically because I know what people in LSPD want and I believe I can make the right decision on what should be there and what should not be there in LSPD and take full responsibility of actions taken by any LSPD officers.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Good training. Most of the people in orgs dont get the best training. They'll go through one easy session of trailing and be ready, no. 2-3 days of training and the last day being a recap is what training is, it being a few hours so they can learn the most.

Strict. Most chiefs easily let people off with stuff or dont give them harsh enough punishments. Clearly that isn't the goal as a Chief but when someone needs to be put in place. They will be

Fun. This last tip, you dont see often. Yes you are to stay professional at all times but having a little bit of fun whilst off duty with fellow officers can bring the org closer and to work better
Good job at copying my application :)

Dare Baba

"SeE yOu oN foRuMs BrUv"
Player
You know e
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city,I was the captain of SWAT , which was the 4th highest rank in lspd at that time I have committed my whole RP to LSPD since the beginning and I really enjoy working in LSPD, going to events and making sure we win as much as we can by doing our best. LSPD stands out from other legal orgs as we have divisions for almost everything, and we have the ability to create more department to divide the work amongst LSPD and help the city of Los Santos be more safe for civilians.

2.2 So, as I mentioned earlier, I have been in the LSPD since I was new to the city, I have made a lot of friends in the organization and developed an emotional bond with it, I want to make sure LSPD holds its reputation in the city that it has gained by protecting the citizens of Los Santos and I want to make sure it stands out from other legal organizations.

2.3 I was at a pretty good rank, I helped the new officers learn and grow, I have never received a strike or even a forum against me since I joined LSPD. I choose LSPD specifically because I know what people in LSPD want and I believe I can make the right decision on what should be there and what should not be there in LSPD and take full responsibility of actions taken by any LSPD officers.

Good training. Most of the people in orgs dont get the best training. They'll go through one easy session of trailing and be ready, no. 2-3 days of training and the last day being a recap is what training is, it being a few hours so they can learn the most.

Strict. Most chiefs easily let people off with stuff or dont give them harsh enough punishments. Clearly that isn't the goal as a Chief but when someone needs to be put in place. They will be

Fun. This last tip, you dont see often. Yes you are to stay professional at all times but having a little bit of fun whilst off duty with fellow officers can bring the org closer and to work bet
You are so dedicated that you had to copy one of the previous application and just fill in a few words. Shame on you Robert I know you IC and you might be deserving to be the leader but copy pasting other's application is something I didn't expect from you. Hope you get the leader if you're so desperate.🙏👍

BKz

Certified Speedbooster
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Brooks
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 14-16 Hours Per Day Average
5. Your Discord: BK#1614
6. Your Nickname: Johnny_Creed
7. Your ID: 11907
Additional information
1. Leader of... The Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1). Firstly, Families was the first Organization that I joined, I've met a lot of great people and had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in Families that I feel like I would be able to replicate for others. Although, I had a lot of fun and a lot of positive experiences there were some moments that I was against due to the severity of the rule breaks. I believe that some people have tainted mindsets towards RP to solely benefit themselves and their organization. I believe that this isn't just for the organization nor is it just for the server. I want to be able to provide a fun, serious, fair, roleplay environment for others without worrying whether or not me and my Organization will come out on top. I don't believe that I am perfect, I believe that I have made mistakes, but I strive to not only know what my mistakes are but to learn from them. I believe, that my time on the server combined with the leadership opportunities has allowed me to better prepare myself for the opportunity at hand.​

2). Secondly, as I briefly stated earlier, the leadership opportunities that I have been provided with have allowed me to be well fit for this leadership position. I was a high command in Ballas, followed by Vagos. I had my own family that swiftly became an informal family, and at this time am currently high command of Slaughter Cartel and Vagos. Throughout my time in any high command position, the organization and I have received a total of zero warnings. Additionally, throughout my entire time on the server, the only punishment I have received was a single demorgan.​

3). Finally, I am an extremely ambitious person, I never leave something incomplete, I always strive for the greatest version of something and make sure I do my best to make it reach its full potential. I was raised to believe that anything and everything is possible, and the only thing stopping you from seeing it complete is your own mental barriers. I believe that this mentality will positively translate into the growth and development of the Organization as a whole.​
3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I am firmly opposed to the idea of possessing a play-to-win mentality, which I will strictly enforce on the members of my organization. Members that will stop at nothing to come out victorious with no regard to the roleplay scenario, or the server rules will be removed from the organization. However, I will do my best to ensure that all members regardless of the experience that they have are fully knowledgeable of all server rules. Additionally, not only will I strive to arrange one global event a week for all organizations to attend, but also I will arrange one event a week for my members only to better their overall roleplay experiences and to bond as a whole with the remainder of my organization.​

Bannable

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1). Firstly, Families was the first Organization that I joined, I've met a lot of great people and had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in Families that I feel like I would be able to replicate for others. Although, I had a lot of fun and a lot of positive experiences there were some moments that I was against due to the severity of the rule breaks. I believe that some people have tainted mindsets towards RP to solely benefit themselves and their organization. I believe that this isn't just for the organization nor is it just for the server. I want to be able to provide a fun, serious, fair, roleplay environment for others without worrying whether or not me and my Organization will come out on top. I don't believe that I am perfect, I believe that I have made mistakes, but I strive to not only know what my mistakes are but to learn from them. I believe, that my time on the server combined with the leadership opportunities has allowed me to better prepare myself for the opportunity at hand.​

2). Secondly, as I briefly stated earlier, the leadership opportunities that I have been provided with have allowed me to be well fit for this leadership position. I was a high command in Ballas, followed by Vagos. I had my own family that swiftly became an informal family, and at this time am currently high command of Slaughter Cartel and Vagos. Throughout my time in any high command position, the organization and I have received a total of zero warnings. Additionally, throughout my entire time on the server, the only punishment I have received was a single demorgan.​

3). Finally, I am an extremely ambitious person, I never leave something incomplete, I always strive for the greatest version of something and make sure I do my best to make it reach its full potential. I was raised to believe that anything and everything is possible, and the only thing stopping you from seeing it complete is your own mental barriers. I believe that this mentality will positively translate into the growth and development of the Organization as a whole.​
I am firmly opposed to the idea of possessing a play-to-win mentality, which I will strictly enforce on the members of my organization. Members that will stop at nothing to come out victorious with no regard to the roleplay scenario, or the server rules will be removed from the organization. However, I will do my best to ensure that all members regardless of the experience that they have are fully knowledgeable of all server rules. Additionally, not only will I strive to arrange one global event a week for all organizations to attend, but also I will arrange one event a week for my members only to better their overall roleplay experiences and to bond as a whole with the remainder of my organization.​
Vouch (y)

LuciferWayne

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3. GMT +3
4. 5-15
5. lousybot#5862
6. Vladi Blat
7. 32029

Additional information
Leader of Families

1. Since I've been in the city for over 3 months Participating Gang Activities and joining mostly gang and illegal activities, I love all the illegal activities and ill do my best to waste all of my free time to make this Gang at the Top, if anyone will need help even in the most little things me or my high ranks would be there for them, because a gang its not only bunch or criminals but also a family, brothers who fight one for each other and help each other in any way ! we here one for all and all for one none left behind !

2.For a long time the families were called underdog or sleeping , I'm here to change that. It is time to turn this gang into savages and bring the most talented and loyal people we have to raise it up , I got my own tricks to make everyone come to events make them want to come and help the gang and ill take care of that any second I'm in city, Los Santos is going to feel the Dominant of the families and never will be called underdogs again. I also got A lot of members that respect me and appreciate my work and would follow me, I also got my own family and A lot of ex gang friends from all over the city I can build this Gang and take it to the top !

3.About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys ! me by my own I'm High Command in my Family (LSS) and Kingpin in Bloods so I guess I might be the one who's fit to become the leader of the families? time will say.

1.The most important thing its to follow all the rules and no matter what not to break them, the second thing for my that is most important is to make the most fun i can for the gang , Special Events, Attend in Whole Gang Events, Rob, Turfs, Co operated Events with admins and other gangs, literally every single thing the gang can do I'm going to make them do it and drive them to do that ! this is the benefits of being in a gang and everyone need to learn and know how to do correctly and keep doing them because its fun! every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be learned and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were gang we need to do all the activities whole day make fun in every single sec!

2. Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen , all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked, now as my position as Kingpin in Bloods I'm following the Forum and all the punishments that admins give inside the server to people and check everyone of them if their inside my gang and I suspect they might be.

3. I'm A Straight player that is keeping all the rules and have A clean record and did not even went to Demorgen, I expect all of my gang members not to "Ruleplay" and "Roleplay" because that's how the system work and we need to keep it that way for all the players in the city and not ruin their experience , in my opinion all rules must be kept no matter what.

4. Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time..
Definately, Vladi will be the best leader for The Family. You are experienced and you know all the legal and illigal stuffs going in the city. Wish you all the best.

Garry Green

Player
Player
Information

Additional information
1. Leader of LSPD

2.2 So, I have made a lot of friends in the organization and developed an emotional bond with it, I want to make sure LSPD holds its reputation in the city that it has gained by protecting the citizens of Los Santos and I want to make sure it stands out from other legal organizations.

2.3 I I have never received a strike or even a forum against me since I joined LSPD. I choose LSPD specifically because I know what people in LSPD want and I believe I can make the right decision on what should be there and what should not be there in LSPD and take full responsibility of actions taken by any LSPD officers.

Ehm... Robert, you joined FIB. You weren't in LSPD the whole time.

Skies Wayne

Yikes
Player
1.Alex B
3.EU
4. 8 - 12 hours
5. Skies#9727
6. Skies Wayne
7. 99

1.The Families
2. I want to be the leader of this org because I believe it would be pretty fun as the leader of a gang.
I have prior experience in gangs since the server came out and I know the system very well.
And in general i just think I would benefit the server and mostly the gang side of things by giving new player new opportunities and etc-
3. Making sure that no one is braking rules and everyone is staying in line, If I was to spot someone in the organization breaking rules I would talk to them and punish them measured on the severity of the mistake they did. and I would just make sure everyone is having fun no one is being left out or any things alike.

Jonathan Thomas

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Thank you all for applying! I’ve narrowed down the results of LSPD chief to the selected members.
Chris Monroe#1192
NG |Eklavyaa thaakur | 19883#4557
Keythebeastyo21#7779
Hard Brick#0416
Interviews will be later today at 22:00 server time! You’ll receive a @ in participant 2.

Krunal

Player
Player
Information
1. Milot
2. 28
3. GMT+1
4. 7 hours minimum
5. SgtMilot#0503
6. Phil Roberts
7. 32185
Additional information
1. LSPD

-I want to bring a passionate, dedicated, and serious member to the LSPD leadership. I am a person that loves the law enforcement aspect of roleplay. This is why I feel that the LSPD needs a lot of improvement, certainly when it comes to attitude and also more in the passive angle of roleplay such as more paperwork and more street presence. We need to make sure that we enforce traffic laws in our city better and be more visible to the citizens of the state. In order for us to achieve our goal and mission to govern the City of Los Santos we also have to succeed in being there physically. I want more officers on the ground and responding to every call there is! This will be a zero-tolerance policy from me and I will strictly ensure, that all officers under my command will respond to each and every call that we can get, we will assist all of our law enforcement partner agencies in completing their mission along with how the Government curators see fit. We will follow orders with no hesitation.

The true desire of every LSPD faction member should first be to do their utter and most sincere efforts to serve the citizens of the community and state of San Andreas by actively investigating and suppressing crime by police presence in a professional manner, by roleplay and not by gun force only, particularly in store robberies. If the LSPD starts having a more "intelligence collect" mindset and not a "here I am with my big gun and awesome equipment listen to me" attitude then the faction would bring so much more quality roleplay experiences to not only the gangs and crime factions of the server but to the server players as well by emphasizing, listening and properly reacting. I think the whole server would benefit from an LSPD that is open-minded and WANTS to integrate with citizens and all factions of the server, not just be a big boss.

-I plan on doing this by having the personal goal and of always roleplaying to the fullest of my extent, I also want my faction members to have the same standard while playing and RPing as an officer. I want every player involved in roleplaying with our faction to get that “good” feeling from the RP scenario they’ve been a part of, a feeling of a rich and positive experience with a member of the LSPD faction, I want to limit our use of firearms to only be used when a deputy/officer's life is in imminent danger such as: being actively shot at, being assaulted by two or more individuals. I again emphasize my will to get rid of the shooting mentality and bring more investigative roleplaying into the faction. But, in order for us to set this example, we need to actively engage, investigate and take down the gang violence. I plan on doing so by enforcing zero-tolerance policies on gangs that shoot on open streets, I want to move the gangs away from the communities, this is my dream and ultimate goal.

-I will bring a realistic portrayal of a Chief of Police and the professional character development it brings by abiding by the organizations’ code of ethics, which will be: Courtesy, Professionalism & Respect. I believe that law enforcement factions set the standard of roleplaying in the server as new players see them as role models, this one of the reasons that motivate me to be a leader of this faction, to see the positive responses coming from investigating and shutting down organized violence in the city along with the LSPD and FIB. It is also the reason why I feel that I always want to do my best. I’m not saying that I’m the best but I at least will try my best every single time. To summarize it up I want to bring activity to the faction by being online as much as I can and I want to bring good RP experiences to the player base of the server by setting high roleplaying standards for myself and my team members.

I will do my best in making sure that every LSPD faction member that gets approved has a unique character and learns and develops his or her persona according to events taking place in-game. I also want to bring a closer level of co-operation between the Government-NG-FIB-LSPD, SAHP, and the SS. These six law enforcement factions are the backbone of the mission to make better law enforcement standards in the city. If we worked together in identifying, organizing, and carrying out raids, stakeouts, and investigations together when necessary then we could do a much better job in providing a unique roleplaying experience in the server. If chosen I will do my best to have a proper relationship with my colleagues in the Government, NG, PD, and SAHP, my will is to create a joint task force with these four elements so that we all can update each other and keep track of the hostile environment in the city with the goal of shaping them the way that the Government of San Andreas sees fit. I am not a rank-hungry person and I will always listen to my government high-ups and my fellow colleagues when it comes to tasks and how to handle my organization.

I will make proper guidelines covering how to react to every situation that we deal with if necessary. Most importantly, If selected I will bring a mature mindset to the faction which I believe is lacking today. I will host regular meetings and I will actively encourage each and every member of my faction, to give them the motivation they need from their leader to do a good job out in the field. I will also not be the type of leader that sits back, I will actively take part in engaging and finishing situations in the streets along with my officers. I will make sure to implement a lot more briefings and debriefings of each situation that take place to enforce proper law enforcement roleplay so that each member can ventilate what they've been through for two-three minutes before continuing their job. I believe that this is a crucial element to keep faction members active because they will know that the leadership also SEE'S them, which is important from an HR perspective, that my officers are emotionally and mentally ready for their job.
+1 this guy have huge experience as LEO . And right now he is in SAHP as high command. And he have good quality RP. And he always gave him best for our org. And I know he is capable to take lead of LSPD.

Gilfrid

Player
Player
Information
1. Alex Hunt
2. 24
3. GMT
4. 4-6
5. Silvio Romani#3909
6. Silvio Krown
7. 42778
Additional information
1. Leader of the Families
2. The first reason why I would like to be the leader of the families is to restructure the organisation to return the family to its former glory as the Families over the past few months has had many structural issues amongst its ranks and may need another perspective to prevent further issues with admins and other organisations.
My second reason for wanting to be the leader of the Families is to bring more RolePlay to the city. As from what I feel, the families should represent a form of mafia and should symbolise a level of organised crime. Many gangs have a level of disorganisation with lower ranking members as they perceive the new members as fodder. However, I would like to optimise the recruits we have and to now only win by numbers but to win by our own skill and pride.
Finally, I see many of the gangs meaningless target EMS and LSPD without provocation. This targeting i believe but pressure meaninglessly on the EMS, LSPD and the admins who must consistently deal with this behaviout which disrupts RP and rips enjoyment out of the city.
3. I will attempt to enforce an mafia based ranking system and culture to help new players and RolePlayers fall into the difference in culture more easily. Strict hieracrchy and try to build a culture of respect and family. We are called the Families for a reason so we should act like one to work together and to become the best. This city is for us to have fun and RolePlay our Ideal dreams in what we would like to achieve those wanting to join the families should expect to be joining one of the strongest, most respected groups in the city not some gangbangers with no culture or respect.
Silvio I wish you the best of luck man! Your RP is fantastic.

amze

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

Vouch, he was a very good and responsible leader for our unofficial org.

AsyluuM

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Thanasis Silvestrou
2. Your age 22
3. Time zone GMT +3:00 Athens
4. Average online per day 5-10hours independs
5. Your Discord AsyluuM#7037
6. Your Nickname Thanasis Silvestrou
7. Your ID 60603
Additional information
1. I want to become a Leader of Secret Service.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
First of all that's what i do for a leaving for decades. I want to show what is really about to be a Secret Service Agent. I will organize everything that has to do with the goverment safety, the group of undercovers spirit that will bring a different value to Police Authorities in the City. I'm in the 4th year of my Bachelor degree in Security Management, V.I.Protection. I can organize small or large group of people, in different situations, and get them successful to the goal of the organisation.
My first rule and never broken, is an undercover never go and blow his cover. Our achievment is to keep our secret indentity for the good of the Organisation and what is about to bring to the city. Always have in mind that we are not hunting fishe's but we are in the hunt for the sharks. You must have very detailed reports when you open an investigation about a group/family/organisation that has to do with any illegal activity. From photos of the activities, to people identitys & phones, from cars to buildings, anything that can destroy them totally at the end. I can write for hours but i prefer to show what i have got

Vuk Darkin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Roma
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - GMT+4
4. Average online per day - 10+
5. Your Discord - ROMA#7194
6. Your Nickname - Roma Galante
7. Your ID - 14500

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) -

1 - I've got lots of experience being in gang organizations. I was underboss and high command In gangs. And I have leadership experience (On other servers). I have leaded lots of things: events and RP scenarios on this server, so I know how everything works. I can lead people, I can make great RP situations where gang members and other gangs will be involved too. So I can be a leader based on my experience.

2 - And I have a great team of people who knows how to lead a gang. (My Family - Vendetta). They know how to lead events and street fights and they can make great RP scenarios. All of them with great knowledge of rules and experience.

3 - I personally know how crime works and that's the only thing I love in this organization. The gang gives me an opportunity to play how I want with other people, other gang members. I have been in legal organizations, but I realized that gang is the only thing that fits me the most. Because being a gangster committing a crime, play RP as a gang member and leader ( If I get it), having a war with other gangs is my thing. And I know how to lead a gang into events, street fights, graffiti, RP scenarios.

I personally think that the ghetto nowadays is dead, no active members in the ghetto, no one is going around, no one is shooting and some organizations aren't even trying to RP. They only focus on shooting and this shooting is only meant for events. I wanna have one of the most active gang of all time. I don't want them to shoot only on events, I wanna see my gang members running around ghetto shooting and spraying graffiti. But to have gang members doing that without breaking any rules is very hard. I don't want my gang to even get 1 warning while I am being the leader of it. So when recruiting someone I don't want to ask them a couple of questions about ghetto rules and that's it. I wanna make RP scenarios with them, I wanna see what is their RP level to recruit them. I also have my team, my family and I trust every member of it, when we were in the gang we didn't break a single rule, so I know I have my own team of people who I trust, who can RP, and who won't break any rules. When I was in other gangs, going to events meant that we were going on clandestine or battleship (once a day) because these are only events where they can earn ammo for the warehouse. And FZ sometimes. I wanna take them to other events too, I want my gang to be diverse, but not only with gang events. I wanna make some events with other gangs and my gang members (street races, street fights, and more events where gang members will be involved).
Higher-ups will always have their bodycams. So if something unexpected happens, when someone is breaking rules on events, in street fights. We can always have POV. If there is an issue with us we can always provide POV to admins.
Also, turfs are one of the most complicated things in the gang. It is easy to get warnings from turfs, I wanna have my team, where teams members are required to know ALL the rules about turf, there will be 1 leader which I know will not break any rule, and schedule every turf properly. And there are lots of other things I can do for the gang and to improve the gang and I think I can do that. I can improve gang and ghetto.
this is literally the best leader ever!!

FFFA

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL . Ankit kumar
2. Your age . 23 years old
3. Time zone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day 10 hours
5. Your Discord Ankitislive#5614
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896
Additional informatiom
Leader of Families

1) I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in Ballas from past 3 months and I have observed 3 great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

2) I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

3) I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches with prize money from my side so that I can encourage every single gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay not by fighting and abusing each other, by ensuring that every single member is maintaining RP or he\she will get strike and when they get 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain proper RP in the city.

Last edited:

FFFA

Player
Player
Information
1. Vladi
2. 28
3. GMT +3
4. 5-15
5. lousybot#5862
6. Vladi Blat
7. 32029

Additional information
Leader of Families

1. Since I've been in the city for over 3 months Participating Gang Activities and joining mostly gang and illegal activities, I love all the illegal activities and ill do my best to waste all of my free time to make this Gang at the Top, if anyone will need help even in the most little things me or my high ranks would be there for them, because a gang its not only bunch or criminals but also a family, brothers who fight one for each other and help each other in any way ! we here one for all and all for one none left behind !

2.For a long time the families were called underdog or sleeping , I'm here to change that. It is time to turn this gang into savages and bring the most talented and loyal people we have to raise it up , I got my own tricks to make everyone come to events make them want to come and help the gang and ill take care of that any second I'm in city, Los Santos is going to feel the Dominant of the families and never will be called underdogs again. I also got A lot of members that respect me and appreciate my work and would follow me, I also got my own family and A lot of ex gang friends from all over the city I can build this Gang and take it to the top !

3.About my thinking of management and my plans for them? Only adult people will be in high commands rank, I got my people who know how to be responsible and with clean records and must know all the rules memorized, according to that our high ranks and leaders job is to make sometimes Group formation too to raise up the motivation of our guys ! me by my own I'm High Command in my Family (LSS) and Kingpin in Bloods so I guess I might be the one who's fit to become the leader of the families? time will say.

1.The most important thing its to follow all the rules and no matter what not to break them, the second thing for my that is most important is to make the most fun i can for the gang , Special Events, Attend in Whole Gang Events, Rob, Turfs, Co operated Events with admins and other gangs, literally every single thing the gang can do I'm going to make them do it and drive them to do that ! this is the benefits of being in a gang and everyone need to learn and know how to do correctly and keep doing them because its fun! every single man who wont know what do to or how to do will be taught I believe in good guys that can be learned and I don't believe in those who aren't serious and just coming to sit inside gang and chill, were gang we need to do all the activities whole day make fun in every single sec!

2. Ruleplay and FailRP - no way , not gonna happen , all gang members must comply all city rules and if they make mistakes they will be punished or kicked, now as my position as Kingpin in Bloods I'm following the Forum and all the punishments that admins give inside the server to people and check everyone of them if their inside my gang and I suspect they might be.

3. I'm A Straight player that is keeping all the rules and have A clean record and did not even went to Demorgen, I expect all of my gang members not to "Ruleplay" and "Roleplay" because that's how the system work and we need to keep it that way for all the players in the city and not ruin their experience , in my opinion all rules must be kept no matter what.

4. Allowing everyone without any exception to express themselves freely without any racism, antagonism, or filtering giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of climbing up in the ranks and make the most out of their time..
Very bed player evrytime meta gaming

LanceThrust

Player
Player
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896
Additional informatiom
Leader of Families

1) I have great hand in handling leader responsibilities.(I have been in Ballas from past 3 months and I have observed 3 great leaders and I really admire their leadership qualities and I have also experienced all the pressure as being a high rank with them when the leader is offline and have won many events at all the time).

2) I will also ensure that everyone including newbies to get a chance in this organization by providing them with a form with ghetto rules and if they know rules then its my responsibility to guide them perfectly and make sure no one's cheating and I will also make sure that every deserving member will get ranked as per their contribution towards organization and also provide my members with bonus prizes so that they will not loose interest with the organization and can cope up with the city lifestyle.

3) I have worked in this type of organization and have experienced too many OOC toxicity with other organizations and I will make sure that in my leadership no one will get verbally harrased .As most of the other Illegal organization members knows me very well so they will also cooperate with my organization.

My advice to improve roleplay in the organization is that I will host arena matches with prize money from my side so that I can encourage every single gang member to improve their skills and make our organization best by gameplay not by fighting and abusing each other, by ensuring that every single member is maintaining RP or he\she will get strike and when they get 3 strikes they will be kicked from the organization because I want to make my organization to maintain proper RP in the city.

Papi Halo

Player
Player
6. Your Nickname Ankit
7. Your ID 12896
Additional informatiom
Leader of Families

Picture of last text he copied from me before EDITED !!
Management FYI :)

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
Information
Additional information

Vouch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom