Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skully

Player
UPDATED LIST
These players have been selected for a interview to be the next Marabunta Grande leader.

• FreeJ#1283 | Simon Brown
  • GreyAsh#6780 | Joey Yeager
  • Sølëplãy#9604 | Ace Robinson
  • Eternal#7995 | Eternal Balenciaga

Interviews will be 9/2 at 20:00 server time in GRP discord, please be in waiting room 10 minutes before.​

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 7-8 hours (I play ALOT)
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of…marabunta grande
2. I would like to have a chance at being the leader of this org because I was apart of marabunta before and I enjoyed being there, I just felt like there wasn’t enough active members. Im also a Leader in the gambino crime family we are a unofficial org and I could bring the members from our family into the org and we will be able to recruit and bring a lot of active members to marabunta. I know that a lot of players enjoy just going around robbing and killing but in our family and the people I like to be around in the city, we also like to do events and participate in good ways with other players in the city. I also have a lot of roleplay experience and have been in the server for a decent amount of time and before coming to the city here I played very actively in other RP servers.

3. if I get to be leader of the org, I want to make sure everyone that joins us feels welcomed and has the best experience with us rather than any other groups, I always will make sure my members are showing up to events very frequently and we will try our best to be known around the city while keeping a good and positive reputation, following the rules in the city will be a MAIN priority I make sure all members will do to the best of their ability and I will hold a low tolerance for members not following the rules.

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 7-8 hours (I play ALOT)
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of…marabunta grande
2. I would like to have a chance at being the leader of this org because I was apart of marabunta before and I enjoyed being there, I just felt like there wasn’t enough active members. Im also a Leader in the gambino crime family we are a unofficial org and I could bring the members from our family into the org and we will be able to recruit and bring a lot of active members to marabunta. I know that a lot of players enjoy just going around robbing and killing but in our family and the people I like to be around in the city, we also like to do events and participate in good ways with other players in the city. I also have a lot of roleplay experience and have been in the server for a decent amount of time and before coming to the city here I played very actively in other RP servers.

3. if I get to be leader of the org, I want to make sure everyone that joins us feels welcomed and has the best experience with us rather than any other groups, I always will make sure my members are showing up to events very frequently and we will try our best to be known around the city while keeping a good and positive reputation, following the rules in the city will be a MAIN priority I make sure all members will do to the best of their ability and I will hold a low tolerance for members not following the rules.
Vouch great leader

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Ahaan Jain
2. 26
3. Time Zone- IST
4. Earlier i got food poisoning and i was admitted in hospital for 10 days and before that i was online average 6-7 hrs and rn i will be 3-4 hrs until full recovery after that regular 6-7 hrs.
5. BAD_BEAST#4252
6. MrAJ Richmam
7. 22597
1. I am not a leader of any organization except a family but i had been at very high position at some gov. Organisation like in gov. I had been 'deputy of usss' , at ems i had been 'Dean of Ems' and currently i m member of national guard and i know all the rule and regulations and have enough will power to manage a whole organization of which i am capable.
2. I want to become leader of national Guard because i want whole city to be safe and i want ng to be so quick at response so that we can Manage any thing and i dont want to have some Pending application the new applicant should be quickly verified and if they are for this organization the must be given a suitable interview and immediately given the training so that they can help us out and i also heard of kidnapping of SAHP officers i want to stop that also because being a leader i have to solve all the problem occur in the city.
3. Well that is good i want basically to be a little strict with them because i want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if i will be the leader u can see improvement i have a lot of things which could be beneficial for server also.
Thnx for your precious time to read my application.

RaskoKilla

Player
Player
THANK YOU FOR APPLYING FOR NATIONAL GUARD LEADER

ProvokkeAU#8274
LKÈY#3737
lewismcdougall#0741
AyeYash#8537
MR Mrityu | 10652#3376

INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD 19:00 SERVER TIME ON 04/09/2021
This guy Provokke don't deserve to be leader of anything...he is provoking, very rude, don't want to listen, just attack people (And It's not just my opinion, I heard this frommore people, including some ex NG units)

This guy don't deserve to be leader of any organization, very rude guy who don't want to listen, just attack people (I know more people who share this opinion, including some ex NG people)

Steve Mongrol

Tony Dundee
Player
This guy Provokke don't deserve to be leader of anything...he is provoking, very rude, don't want to listen, just attack people (And It's not just my opinion, I heard this frommore people, including some ex NG units)

Last edited:

Da hustla

Jay da goat !
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 Javon
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 8-9 hours
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of..FIB
2. I want to be leader of FIB because I am one of the captains of our family/unofficial org, If I was to get leader I would be able to bring some members from the family into this org. I would also like to be leader because I have not been in a government/law organization in this city but I have been in multiple departments in other cities so I’m pretty experienced when it comes down to government like organizations. Lastly, this will bring more opportunities for me as I currently do not have a job in the city and I’ve been looking to apply and start learning more about how the legal orgs and jobs work.

3. If I was to become leader I would make sure that everyone in the organization is having the most fun and best experience with the organization possible but I will also make sure that no server rules or state rules are being broken and I hold a low tolerance for breaking rules in-game. I will also make sure people are actively showing up to events/calls and I will try my best to have the organization in the best condition it’s ever been in.

thanks for you time, have a good day/night

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
1 Javon

1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 8-9 hours
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of..FIB
2. I want to be leader of FIB because I am one of the captains of our family/unofficial org, If I was to get leader I would be able to bring some members from the family into this org. I would also like to be leader because I have not been in a government/law organization in this city but I have been in multiple departments in other cities so I’m pretty experienced when it comes down to government like organizations. Lastly, this will bring more opportunities for me as I currently do not have a job in the city and I’ve been looking to apply and start learning more about how the legal orgs and jobs work.

3. If I was to become leader I would make sure that everyone in the organization is having the most fun and best experience with the organization possible but I will also make sure that no server rules or state rules are being broken and I hold a low tolerance for breaking rules in-game. I will also make sure people are actively showing up to events/calls and I will try my best to have the organization in the best condition it’s ever been in.

Vouch great leader have seen in other servers and in family

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1 Javon

1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 8-9 hours
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of..FIB

U dont have experience in fib

Jackson Eclipse

Ex FIB Director/EX EMS Chief
Player
1 Javon

1. Javon F
2. 16
3. Eastern (EST)
4. 8-9 hours
5. jay on droid#6969
6. Jay Gambino
7. 23847

1. Leader of..FIB

No past experience in fib? Do you even have any LEO experience?

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Aryan Lakra

2. 19

3. India (GMT+5:30)

4. 7-8 hours

5. Axryan#3653

6. Jimmy Balenciaga

7. 17062

Additional information

Application For Leader Of FIB Organistation.

2. Been In The City For Over 4 Months. Know All Nearly All The Rules and have experienced nearly all legal orgs except NG and SAHP. Was a leader of lspd in the biggest indian roleplay city Legacy Roleplay #1 (Whitelisted). Was a co leader in balenciaga cartel when we were top 2 then i left and they started dropping now in 14k triad as manager so have really great experience in leadership cause i used to have a fortnite org which was top 10 in india scoreboard.

Reasons -

-
Really Good Leadership Skills

- Been In Legal Orgs And Gangs so have all the experience

- Really good in making masteminds to execute plans and doing big missions

3. My Advice for improving roleplay is that we will do proper rp will make the best common sense application form where there will be
trick questions and will give chance to decent people who need some improvement and will not release them until full training. To
have the the best experience for gangs and players to have proper rp have some ideas planned which ill discuss with devs if its possible.

Last edited:

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1. Aryan Lakra

2. 19

4. 7-8 hours

5. DriftKing#3653

6. Jimmy Balenciaga

7. 17062

Additional information

Application For Leader Of FIB Organistation.

2. Been In The City For Over 4 Months. Know All Nearly All The Rules and have experienced nearly all legal orgs except NG and SAHP. Was a leader of lspd in the biggest indian roleplay city Legacy Roleplay #1 (Whitelisted). Was a co leader in balenciaga cartel when we were top 2 then i left and they started dropping now in 14k triad as manager so have really great experience in leadership cause i used to have a fortnite org which was top 10 in india scoreboard.

Reasons -

-
Really Good Leadership Skills

- Been In Legal Orgs And Gangs so have all the experience

- Really good in making masteminds to execute plans and doing big missions

3. My Advice for improving roleplay is that we will do proper rp will make the best common sense application form where there will be
trick questions and will give chance to decent people who need some improvement and will not release them until full training. To
have the the best experience for gangs and players to have proper rp have some ideas planned which ill discuss with devs if its possible.
Any experience in FIB.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Seth
2. 16
3. EST
4. 5 to 7 Hours
5. West#0013
6. Jack Vanish
7. 26593

Additional information

1. Application For Leader Of FIB Organisation.

2. Been in the city for about 3 months now. I have been in LSPD and SAHP And FIB. I want to become a leader to help the people who were previously in FIB and get their job back. I am also really dedicated to keeping everyone up to date on everything. I am dedicated to helping people and making sure everyone is treated fairly. I want to also make sure people are having a fun time. How I will do this is by hosting events. I also was previously pretty high up in FIB, and most people will vouch for me. I also, dedicate my time to the FIB and whenever I am on I am usually on duty.

Reasons-
I am dedicated to helping the people and make sure everyone has a good time

I have good leadership skills.

I know what I am looking for in applications.

3. How I expect to improve roleplay is by:
By making sure everyone has had training and is updated every month on how to do their job correctly.
I will improve on how we respond to each other and help other organizations out.
I also have people who know my work and will vouch for me.
I will also make sure we are doing black market raids every day.
I will make sure everyone is following all state's rules.
I will make more in-depth training.
I will make sure spec ops have ghetto patrol.

Last edited:

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
1.Ayan Mukherjee

2. 18

4. 7-8 hours

5. Darco Saint#1111

6. Darco Saint

7. 44784

Additional information

2. I have been in this org for 1 months i know in and out of the org and has enough experience to lead the org. I have been in couple other organisation such as Sahp for 2 weeks . I am the high command of Saints Row. I know the rules of the org and how to lead the org in a proper way and i also want to help the people who were previously in Fib to get back there job

Reasons -
-Has a lot of experience In fib it self

-Knows the rules

-Knows how to do proper bust and best communication techniques

3. my advice is that we must go for gheeto patrol with spec ops agent and do regular bust and bm raids and teach the jr agents how to do rp in fib get them better training . Our uc department will be on the top because we have masterminds the fib who can easily get atleast 2 million dollars of bust every day and last thing is to the admins that if You guys are choosing leaders please make sure that they are in our org and not involved in criminal activities.

Jackson Eclipse

Player
1.Ayan Mukherjee

2. 18

4. 7-8 hours

5. Darco Saint#1111

6. Darco Saint

7. 44784

Additional information

2. I have been in this org for 1 months i know in and out of the org and has enough experience to lead the org. I have been in couple other organisation such as Sahp for 2 weeks . I am the high command of Saints Row. I know the rules of the org and how to lead the org in a proper way and i also want to help the people who were previously in Fib to get back there job

Reasons -
-Has a lot of experience In fib it self

-Knows the rules

-Knows how to do proper bust and best communication techniques

3. my advice is that we must go for gheeto patrol with spec ops agent and do regular bust and bm raids and teach the jr agents how to do rp in fib get them better training . Our uc department will be on the top because we have masterminds the fib who can easily get atleast 2 million dollars of bust every day
Vouch, did pretty good job when he was in the org, has the experience and leadership skills.

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 17
3. EST
4. 10 Hours (not currently since graphics card is broken but ordered new one and is coming in 2 days)
5. .ethan#0001
6. Ethan Gomez
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. Leader of...
- Leader of FIB
- The main reason I want to be leader of the FIB is because of my knowledge of legal orgs. I have been Chief of LSPD and have also been in FIB and was Deputy Head Of Secret Service in government. I want to make the city of los santos the safest it could possibly be and would do anything in my power to make sure it is.
- Another reason I want to be the leader of the org is because I feel like I have great leadership skills already being higher ups in legal and illegal organizations. I also really liked when I was in the FIB since it was a lot of fun and probably the most fun I had through out the time I was in the server.
- I feel like I can bring FIB like how I did with the LSPD. Shortly after I got leadership of LSPD I had the whole high command ready and we all put in a lot of work to fix LSPD and now its doing great with a great leader.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- What I would do to make sure the rp is better within the org is make sure everyone turns on there bodycam in the beginning of the shift and post the bodycam logs in the discord.
- I would make sure when they are cuffing and processing a criminal they would have to submit a log with bodycam proof of everything that happened so we could see them correctly rply cuff and jail someone.
- I would also implant a system where anyone high command would have to go out with any agent under supervising ranks and make sure they do everything properly and good.
- When they are being interviewed they would have a ic and ooc interview to make sure they know all the rules thoroughly and can actually rp properly.
- I would also have it so that once every 2 weeks regardless of rank you will have to do a department wide training meaning the whole of FIB would have to come together and do training to make sure everyone is caught up and knows all the rules well.

Larry Hulk

Player
Player
Name: Larry
3 EST
4: 11-13 hours
5: keythebeastyo#7779
6: Larry Mcgavin
7: 42643

1. Application to be the leader of FIB

2: I would like to become the leader of FIB, because I believe I have what it takes to take in in the proper direction to help other legal orgs suppress the ever. So growing gang activity, I believe to be a good leader you must not only teach but also learn from those under you, I’ve been with. SAHP all the way back with Louie during his term I’ve been in high command for a good while now having to make hat decisions, having to get my own sheriff back during a hostage situation I’ve been put in plenty of tough situations, yet I’ve come out victorious and I believe that I can do that as the leader of FIB, the first thing I’d attempt to do is set up a joint task for with SAHP and LSPD in order to attempt to begin to attack the gang violence within and outside city limits as it’s getting horrendous and no one truly is trying to do anything about it,

reasons:

- I’ve got an actual criminal psychology degree and criminal justice degree which I could attempt to implement some of the tactics I’ve learned (which would also better our role playing)

- I have strong leadership skills and have the ability to inspire people

- have a clear understanding on proper procedures during events, and other possible situations that FIB attends I’m also tactically sound and can implement proper breaching methods and Positioning methods

My advice on how to improve roleplay:
- Create more undercover operations allowing for people to actually enjoy themselves but also submerge themselfs into a highly fun and blood pumping roleplay scenario

- do trainings on the proper ways of doing things, event rules, ghetto rules, general rules
And maintains the understanding of the big three meta gaming, power gaming, and fear RP

implement new realistic ways of doing things
From hunting down criminals to conducting sting operations, and drug busts and better utilization of the equipment provided to us

In conclusion:
I hope that you will allow me the chance to help and create not only a more realistic environment for FIB but also a fun environment a place that everyone involved building it back up can be proud and happy to call themselfs a FIB agent. I look forward to your response

For your consideration,
Larry Mcgavin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom