Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your name IRL - Edvard
2. Your age - 16
3. Time zone - CET
4. Average online per day - 5-8 hours
5. Your Discord - Eduardo1#8435
6. Your Nickname - Eddie Brown
7. Your ID - # 10269
Additional information -

1. Leader of The Ballas Gang

2. I believe I would be a great fit for the role of leading the Ballas Gang for several reasons; some more major than others. First of all, when I am given a responsibility or starting a new project, operation etc, I tend to work insanely hard to bring what I’m operating with to the maximum level it can reach. And if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I can ensure that this statement of mine is going to be shown in the work and effort I will be giving up to the organization. I look to myself as a very hard working person, and that trait is going to be a major factor in my potential upbringing of Ballas. I can also inform everyone that if I’m given the leadership of Ballas, I will work my hardest possible to make sure there will be new rp events or new rp situations that we haven’t seen before, in which will make the members of Ballas and hopefully other organizations satisfied of not only the fun of the shootings and hostage situations, but enjoy the bare rp of it, that I mean the previous criminal organizations hasn’t quite succeeded with. The last month or two, the criminal rp in the city has been very weak to non existent as people have just sticked with the same old shootings and nothing more which I hugely disagree with. Therefore I will also attempt to not only boost the rp of the gang, but I will try in someway to add rp into the shootings so the members and newcomers won’t be annoyed of the “same old, same old” and rather be satisfied as something new and interesting always will take place upon my leadership.

3. I have a lot of experience of the ghetto and gangs. I would say I know and can memorize most rules which applies to the ghetto. I know what it’s like to be a newcomer and a normal member, and therefore I also know how to satisfy that crowd, so they decide to stay in the gang. In saying this, unfortunately I haven’t been in leadership of any gangs before. The highest rank I’ve been, was a gangster in Fluffys leadership of Marabunta which I believe was about rank 5 or 6 but can’t recall as their seems to be new rank names now. But In my eyes, I think that can also be a good thing. I have a lot of experience being the people I’m now trying to satisfy. (The newcomers/normal members (not HCs). Therefore I know how to take them to their best possible level, and I also know how to have them stay in the organization.
Something else I also believe is good is that I have been in a lot of orgs, both legal and illegal in which Ive gained information on how to have most fun by rp from both sides of orgs, some examples of orgs I’ve been in is: Ballas, Bloods, Families, Marabunta, FIB, LSPD, SAHP, Gov. And by being in those orgs I’ve learnt how legal orgs can enjoy most rp as well as how illegal orgs can.
I will also have a type of rule test, upon joining the gang, so I make sure the new members will not screw up in order of the rules that applies to ghetto. I will also be an open leader, I will take notice and suggestions of all members from rank 1 to max. I will also have an open eye and watch over, members that have done well and deserve a bonus or a rank up. I will implement new systems where all members will have control of what they have done for the gang, in which I would check momentarily every week to see if someone deserves a rank up or bonus. I have also been in many organizations which I have much useful information from, in which I would be able to forward upon leadership of Ballas.

4. I know many systematical and intelligent people who could be by my side, and guide me during my potential leadership. I will start to have weekly training, and will try to have weekly training to make sure the members are up to standard during the times where it matters the most, such as events and rp situations where I need my members to be as smart and well trained as they can. Some previous Ballas had gotten accused of hacking and aimbotting, which is something I will have no tolerance for at all and would be an insta kick if seen. I believe in getting the rp standards of the city to the max level they can, and this is something that completely ruins what I’m now stating. Something I also will do is giving “not HC” members opportunities to show their leadership capabilities, which will help them get the courage to try to do the thing I’m trying to now. Another problem gangs are dealing with and the members are complaining about is losing money of the gang, and having to buy guns for events. I will make sure we get a steady and controllable flow of getting in and giving out guns from the armory, which I think is a good solution for this problem.
I will also make sure to always keep in touch with administration and curators, to attempt to implement new events, and new enjoyable things the members can joy they’re selves with.
Vouch for me and I will promise a Ballas like never seen before, more innovative than ever.

scimpaul

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Skrim
2. Your age: 28
3. Time zone: US Central (GMT -5)
4. Average online per day: 10-15 hours per day
5. Your Discord: scrimpaultv#5282
6. Your Nickname: Scrim Paul
7. Your ID: 4610
Additional information
1. Leader of: SAHP
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1). Firstly, SAHP was one of the few legal Organizations that I joined, I've met a lot of great people and had a lot of great experiences throughout my time in Org. that I feel like I would be able to replicate for others. I was highly known and determined working day in and day out to climb my way up the ranks to be the Under Sheriff with dreams of taken over one day.

Secondly, the opportunities that have been provided to me should help me to be well fit for this leadership position.I have taught and helped train alot of the people who made their way up the ranks of former SAHP leaders Mr. Louie, Mr. Jason, and also Mr. Phil. During my time in SAHP, I noticed that there were many acts of unprofessionalism and the organization was very messy. With my leadership, I plan to implement strict policies and changes so that there will be proper regulation and order.

Finally, I am an extremely careful person who has the quick thinking ability to fix a situation on hand and make things fair for all parties. Most of my fellow officers can always say that I cared for them and wanted the best thing for them. We made a huge differences and its very key that we keep what we had in place.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
In order to improve roleplay within the organization, I recommend more interactions with civilians and other organizations (both legal and illegal), a greater presence on the city highways, better usage of the detective bureau, and better relations with other state organizations.

Jordie Glockz

Player
Player
100% vouch for this guys and I think any one who knows him would say the same he always put the org before himself He has been in SAHP as long if not longer then I have I am proud to say that He was not only trained by myself but even surpassed me rising through the ranks and achieving undersheriff and I believe he is ready for the final step of sheriff.

JTrapz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
3.st
4.5 hours on weekends 7 hours to 10
5. JTrapz#6285
6.JTrapz Lovell
7. 18142

1.Leader of the Ballas.
2. I would like to become the leader of Ballas because I believe that I can handle the responsibility of having a leadership position, and being successful at it. I have been deputy for 1 and a half months and worked under a really successful gang. I have experienced role play from both sides legal and crime. I have great experience in leading events, single handily and working with many gang members to be victorious . I also bring a turf team to the table . A turf team that has been successful against cheaters and been competitive through the last season which unfortunately came to a end with some drama, and we want to redeem ourselves by winning the turf season and proving that any one can do it, with time and effort. I also want to keep competitive integrity to a high standard, No cheaters! I would also recommend random pc checks throughout the turf season by the administration. Furthermore I would like to add how much I understand the role of leading a gang and how hard it can get but I am more the willing to put the time and effort into ensuring the gang succeeds in multiple aspects.

I would like to change the reputation of Ballas as recently they have constantly been reported for rule break, and I wanna change this by showing my passion for the rules and this by it self will heighten rp.
3. Due to ghetto being kos its hard to improve rp but there's always room for better rp between legal and crime organisations . I'm strictly against metagaming , power-gaming and all other rule breaks that happen in the ghetto. I'm sure I can educate my gang members enough to avoid those rule breaks ultimately improving rp.

Last edited:

Dave Godfrey

Player
Player
This man has put so much dedication into the sahp and so much time into it he really does deserve it, and im sure he can show what outstanding leadership is truely.

Ksav

Player
Player
1. Fuhc mieh
2. 17
3. EST
4. 3+
5. Neatwaykm#8334
6. Kayden Dior
7. 41149

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
I like Grand RP.

I will be a great leader and not use cheats:)

I want to be leader because I want to get a Pikachu hoodie.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
I will help the improve the roleplay level in the organization because I'm good at roleplaying.

Thank you for reading my application hopefully I will be leader thank you.

Rocky

Player
Player
1. Fuhc mieh
2. 17
3. EST
4. 3+
5. Neatwaykm#8334
6. Kayden Dior
7. 41149

Additional Information

1. Leader of: Ballas

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation):
I like Grand RP.

I will be a great leader and not use cheats:)

I want to be leader because I want to get a Pikachu hoodie.

I will help the improve the roleplay level in the organization because I'm good at roleplaying.

Thank you for reading my application hopefully I will be leader thank you.
i know him and he deserves it, he is great guy and needs a pikachu hoodie!

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Kostas
2. 27
3. GMT +2
4. 4-5 hours
5. Wônder#8518
6. Wonder Dean
7. 37950

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. 1)I would like to become the leader of Marabunta, as I believe I could successfully lead this gang on top.

2)Marabunta Grande has been in obscurity for so long, so I want this to change.

3)I have been in criminal for 3 and a half months in this city, but never thought so serious about taking a gang leadership, but now I am going to start streaming again so that will be a plus content for me and my viewers.

3. To be honest and with all the respect, this city is the best I have ever played till now, but it lacks off real roleplay. Killing on sight in the ghetto is probably a big minus for it but it gives the city and the players a boost of adrenaline that most of us love.
I would personally try to interact more with other gang/family members/leaders so that we can have a scenario involved. As a result we would take an extra boost to prove who's the best in this city, not just with KOS in the ghetto, but with underworld transactions about guns and stuff.
There would be knits that everyone would like to know about and everyone would get involved so, the roleplay would take a significant boost in my opinion. Plus, more interaction with organizations and legal state employees would give more appetite for events and scenarios.

poorlilrich

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL - Tom
3. Time zone - EST
4. Average online per day - 8 Hrs
5. Your Discord - poorlilrich0279
6. Your Nickname - Jamal Devil
7. Your ID - 4824
Additional information
1. Leader of Ballas
2. I'm applying to become the leader of the Ballas cause I know that'd I be the best choice for running the gang, I use to run a gang on SAMP which was basically just the San Andreas version of this server. I'm active on this server and I enjoy playing it so I wanna bring my experience of running a gang on SAMP onto here. My gang was the biggest, best and longest lasting gang on a server, we were around for 6 years. Keeping a gang for that long was something nobody had ever accomplished due to their being a strike system for the gangs and you could easily be disbanded if too many members were breaking rules. I'm more than experienced to take on this roll, I've done it longer than anyone on this server and that's not a exaggeration, I've been in the Grand Theft Auto community since 2005, from playing SAMP then coming onto this server I still encounter people that I use to play with 10 years ago.

I would like to add that I've never been jailed on this server before, give me a chance to run a gang...

Videos of my experience of running a gang on Grand Theft Auto in the same type of roleplay environment:
MY gang was Grove Street Families in these videos

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
1. Parbjeet
3.st
4.5 hours on weekends 7 hours to 10
5. JTrapz#6285
6.JTrapz Lovell
7. 18142

1.Leader of the Ballas.
2. I would like to become the leader of Ballas because I believe that I can handle the responsibility of having a leadership position, and being successful at it. I have been deputy for 1 and a half months and worked under a really successful gang. I have experienced role play from both sides legal and crime. I have great experience in leading events, single handily and working with many gang members to be victorious . I also bring a turf team to the table . A turf team that has been successful against cheaters and been competitive through the last season which unfortunately came to a end with some drama, and we want to redeem ourselves by winning the turf season and proving that any one can do it, with time and effort. I also want to keep competitive integrity to a high standard, No cheaters! I would also recommend random pc checks throughout the turf season by the administration. Furthermore I would like to add how much I understand the role of leading a gang and how hard it can get but I am more the willing to put the time and effort into ensuring the gang succeeds in multiple aspects.

I would like to change the reputation of Ballas as recently they have constantly been reported for rule break, and I wanna change this by showing my passion for the rules and this by it self will heighten rp.
3. Due to ghetto being kos its hard to improve rp but there's always room for better rp between legal and crime organisations . I'm strictly against metagaming , power-gaming and all other rule breaks that happen in the ghetto. I'm sure I can educate my gang members enough to avoid those rule breaks ultimately improving rp.
Highly vouch for him . Great leadership skills and extremely understanding.
+1 for him

Sonia Rng

Run n Gun KillaZ
Player
Information:
Avik Dhar
GMT+5:30
8 Hours
Sonia RNG#1022
Sonia RNG

Addition information:
1. Leader of Vagos
2. I want to be the leader of Vagos Because I Know how to keep people together and upfront about their opinions their emotions and lifestyle. In real life also i am a leader of a party organization and I have that stability to keep my gang very vocal and confident about their roleplay. I am not a old member but i have past experiences on Other Roleplay servers and I Had leader experiences there so i know how to handle peoples so that is the plus point for me becaming the leader of vagos
3. Its Basically that people have to believe and trust their leader so that they can move forward and do something. First of all ill gain the trust of my gang and motivate them to do right things for keeping our gang active and strong on other gang activites and not let them to harass or kill local citizens. And ill fully try to teach the gang for respecting others for their decisions and not to violate them without reasons and ill keep full responsibility of my boys doing anything wrong which is against roleplay. Thats all Thank you Hope you give me the blessings

Johnny Green

Ex SAHP Sheriff of EN 1
Player
Information

1. Malcolm
2. 28
3. PST
4. 3-5 Hours
5. Malcolmx420#8698
6. Malcolm Jager
7. 20798

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to be the leader of this organization because I believe there is a lot I can bring to the table when it comes to structure and experience when building this team. I know what it takes to run a department like this and how to keep the wheel greased so things can operate smoothly. With knowledge in almost every department within SAHP, my experiences give me a great opportunity to become Sheriff and lead a strong core of hard working, dedicated employees. Team work and respect between officers is key to making a great work environment and I truly believe I can accomplish this through structure and stability. Leading by example is something I wont shy away from, whether it is meetings at gov, going on patrol, or even ammo runs, I'm ready to lead this squad and produce a good product out there on the streets. Your only as good as the person beside you and I plan to surround myself with the best if I am selected. Having the right people leading the right departments will lead to a solid foundation for building this great org back up to the beauty it once was. Leadership, Experience, Values all mean something.

Proper recruitment and onboarding for new trainees through a more extensive training program to properly prepare for IG scenarios. Explain that the badge represents the state and your actions directly reflect those of the department.

Having a well structured chain of command and departments operating within SAHP that reflect those of a real operating Highway Patrol. Each branch will have its own categories and ranks that break down access and responsibilities for those officers

Make sure that "email" conversations are not happening at all when out on patrol or whenever you leave the HQ to eliminate the chance of metagaming. The channels will only be for interviews, training and high command meetings all while officers are within the HQ boundary and not out of our zone.

I appreciate the opportunity to apply for this position and thank you for your time and consideration

Malcolm Jager
I want to bump up Malcolm since he taught me the ropes of SAHP and if it wasn’t for him I’d probably would’ve been stuck at Deputy 1 but, Larry was one of the people who took a stand against Phil’s corruption and eventually took him down like we saw in court about 24 hours ago

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
Information

1. Sam
2. 19
3. CET
4. 4-7 Hours
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I want to be the leader of this specific organization as I've worked in the SAHP before, and I know how everything works. I'm also great and structuring and I have a lot of experience being in high command in legal organizations.

Make sure there are no “email” conversations going on while we're doing patrols, and us the radio with radio calls and badge numbers more often.

Make the recruitment process a bit more like a real interview. And don't get the job directly but be contacted back in 1-2 hours.

More meetings to make sure that everyone is on the same page. And also instantly show up to all events. Have good RP at 24/7/gun store robberies.
And try to negotiate well.

-Shamzy Zeebo

Abraham Elkhabib

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
The Following Players are Invited to the SAHP Interview at 20:00 Sever Time on Tuesday (9/14/2021):

1. Malcolm Jager Malcolmx420#8698
2. Kentay Griffin King-Kryson#8309
3. Matthew Blackheart GSG9 STUN#4088
4.Larry mcgavin Keythebeastyo21#7779

Applications for Leader of SAHP are now CLOSED.

willman48

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the SAHP Interview at 20:00 Sever Time on Tuesday (9/14/2021):

1. Malcolm Jager Malcolmx420#8698
2. Kentay Griffin King-Kryson#8309
3. Matthew Blackheart GSG9 STUN#4088
4.Larry mcgavin Keythebeastyo21#7779

Applications for Leader of SAHP are now CLOSED.
Malcolm for the win!

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Sam
2. Your age
3. Time zone
CET
5-7 hours
5. Your Discord
Shamzy#7424
6. Your Nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
image0.jpg

• I want to be the leader of Vagos because I'm used to being in charge and I know how 24/7/gun store robberies work and I have negotiated and been in charge multiple times in other gangs which would create a lot of good rp.

• I know all the server rules, ghetto, event, gz, and rules for leaders. I've have also been in the turf team for Bloods and was one of the best shooters within their turf team. For Events for Bloods, I also made some graphics design which I'm also capable of doing.

• Right now I'm also a higher up in bloods (warlord). Where I am used to doing a lot of managing and structuring.

• No shooting/beating in HQ (including friendly as it's not RP nor allowed).
• Recruiting only people who know the rules, changing up questions when recruiting so they can't be passed on.
• Using more of the radio, when at events or ghetto fighting.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Ballas Gang Leader Interview at 18:30 Sever Time on Wednesday (9/15/2021):

• Kalita Daa – ID 32721 – d3clinE#5851
  • Yona Hellsing – ID 851 – Yonathan#6292
  • Quis Davis – ID 12520 – Maxus#3037
  • Simon Brown – ID 14078 – FreeJ#1283
  • Eddie Brown – ID 10269 – Eduardo1#8435
  • Jamal Devil – ID 4824 – poorlilrich#0279

Applications for Leader of Ballas are now CLOSED.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the Marabunta Grande Leader Interview at 20:00 Sever Time on Wednesday (9/15/2021):

• Eternal Balenciaga – ID 14271 – Eternal#7995
  • Finite Days – ID 28385 – Finite#6851
  • Jimmy Balenciaga – ID 17062 – Axrayn#3653
  • Wonder Dean – ID 37950 - Wônder#8518

Applications for Leader of Marabunta are now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom