Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sherv

GRP biggest fan
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Information
1. Shervan
2. 19
3. CST
4. 8 hours average id say? (could be less could be way more)
5. Sherv#8363
6. Sherv West
7. 11207
Additional information
1. Leader Of Marabunta Grande

2. The first main reason that I'd want to be leader of Marabunta is to try and bring something new to the illegal org scene. I've been in pretty much every gang and also almost every legal organization at this point. I've seen what goes wrong: how orgs get warnings/disbanded, how rp succeeds and fails between Law enforcement and gangs, and how gangs interact with each other whether it be in events or just around the city. I have a few ideas for events and rp situations. So I guess the first main point I'd want to focus on is RP within Marabunta, between the gang and other gangs, as well as the rp with legal organizations in robberies/hostage situations, events, and throughout the city.

Building on the last point, I want to run the gang with as little toxicity as possible and have an environment where people can feel like a family and grow together like how the city was when I first joined. It was fresh, new, and everyone was having tons of fun being in gangs. However, with the large influx of people flying into the city, the rules of the ghetto, general rules, and just basic common sense seems to have maybe gone out the window a bit in gangs. Therefore, I'd want to make sure all of the gangsters know the rules (what we can and can't do). There will be a few general questions that everyone has to know the answers to at the very least to be able to join. I've seen leaders with great potential fail in a matter of days because they didn't have people surrounding them in high positions that could manage the people within the gang to ensure that no rule breaks occur. I want the new Marabunta to have a strong leadership and have trusted people around me who can assist in leading. You can't do all of the work alone and a strong foundation at the head of the gang would help with everything.

Lastly, I want to become the leader of Marabunta to try and make the city more enjoyable for everyone. Many of my old friends who were extremely active in the city, who loved gang life and events, got tired of the repetitive nature of encounters and just certain aspects of the city. Hence why I would like to try and spice it up a bit for everyone. I want to bring people back, bring new people in, and just make the GrandRP city as amazing as I remember it being back when I first started. Every time I would fly in to the city, I would always be excited to drive around the ghetto with friends, feel the thrill of escaping the cops and having a huge chase, rob people, RP'ing fights and potentially even intense hostage negotiations. I'm not saying I want to make the city "great again" because it's still great now, but I want to feel like a kid in an amusement park again and really enjoy it like we all used to.

3. There are two places I want to focus on roleplay with the organization. One is gang interactions in the ghetto and the other is between gangs and legal orgs especially at store robberies. In the ghetto, even though the free for all type mentality can be fun, I think everyone can agree with me that it gets old really quick. I'm not sure how we can resolve this other than creating new RP situations that you must do while robbing or before you can shoot because shooting without talking is boring (this isn't arena). Another potential solution could be to somehow increase the ghetto borders to increase the area that illegal activity can take place (not necessarily a kill on sight but more of a "spreading out" of gangsters so RP can actually occur). I've been in most of the legal orgs on top of gangs as I highlighted earlier and I've seen how store robberies are from all points of view possible (high command, low ranks, gangster, negotiator). I think we need to add more possibilities for negotiation and hostage trades because going to a robbery and having it just be a shootout in 5 seconds is not RP or fun for anyone on either side.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application (I know it's kinda long). If you would like to know any more about my ideas I'd love to answer them :)

JTrapz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1.JTrapz
3.ST
4. 6 hours +
5.JTrapz#6285
6.JTrapz Lovell

1.Leader of Marabunta Grande.
2. I think I would fill the spot of leadership for Marabunta Grande perfectly because I have had an affluent amount of leadership opportunity in other gangs. Being deputy in multiple other gangs I can confidently say that I know how everything goes and how to handle and lead Marabunta to a higher level .
I also bring a turf team to the gang who are established and excellent competitors for the season.
I have a lot of free time and I can take a lot of work on me to lead the gang especially with successful people around me who can help me lead.
I am extremely independent and always willing to over come learning curves for example recently I have been leading plenty of gun stores with hostages and they always come out with strong rp enjoyable for both sides.
I am extremely keen on attacking fortzancudo providing more event and rp for the legal side as with no disrespect the current leaders are unable to keep the ghetto alive and there is near no rp left in the ghetto.
When I will be leader I can ensure I can do my part as a leader of Marabunta Grande to keep ghetto alive and create criminal rp at all times. Being deputy of multiple orgs I can ensure I know where the criminal side are going wrong and how they are.
I see legal orgs interested in rp and I feel like as us criminal orgs we just don't provide enough and that's gonna change if or when I do get leadership.
I think on the turf side as well we kind of deserve Marabunta back as we were doing extremely well and it was our turfs we won and competed for. I don't think other leaders would have a competitive enough team who could hold the turfs let alone compete with the current oppositions.
Recruitment: to recruit I would want my members to make sure they know all ghetto rules so for all high commands in my gang I would have a set question sheet that they can use to recruit people and ask questions.

1) Where can you rob people?
2) How many people do you need to rob someone?
3) What can you rob from people and how?
4) Can you have a gun out when you revive / rob someone?
5) What % of your clothing needs to be Marabunta?
6) How many cars/people do you need to pull over a moving vehicle?
7) How many people can we have in the zone at a store robbery?
8) What vehicles do you need to use for events?
9) What is new life rule?
10) Can you finish off wounded friendlies / enemies?
11) Can you flee into the HQ or a greenzone when getting chased?

3. As much as I know the huge amount of numbers I could pull to the gang its not just gonna be "can I join" and you get accepted I want to keep activity with gang members to the max. Often when I have been in gangs I feel like majority of the members are just in the gang for the sake of it and they don't understand the fine line of it being a lifestyle not a job. This is one of the main reasons gangs with low or high numbers fail as they aren't able to motivate and keep a strong chemistry with their gang as they never made it clear enough in the first place. This creates a huge lack in rp and motives for the gang.
Thank you for reading and hopefully I can show what I bring to the table as you can see I'm more than ready for this give me a shot and I wont disappoint.

Last edited:

MisterCale

Player
Player
1. Aleksandar
2. 20
3. PST
4. 8-10
5. CalEiDarK#1169
6. Gospodin Crashz
7. 51722

Additional Information.
1. I am applying for Marabunta Grande
2. Reason One - I do very well in Leadership Roles, I Love to RP and allow for creative situations for myself and fellow gang members to enjoy the RP experience as a whole.
Reason 2 - I was apart of the Marabunta for some time, and saw how certain things weren't ran properly, as well as some things that were.
As a whole, I believe the GANG should thrive, NOT just certain members. I believe I have the knowledge on how the Gang can become one of the top Organizations in the city not only in Event strategy, but in the City Economy as well. Again, allowing for the gang to progress as well as its members.
Reason 3. All in all, I love the RP experience, and I love to see other people in a RP situation, without breaking the rules allowing for both parties to have a fun and enjoyable experience aside from constantly driving in circles around the HQ fighting with the same people over and over and over again. Dont get me wrong, while that is fun sometimes, that is not the main goal for the Gang. From not being allowed to help the gang expand other than "Doing The Events, and Selling The Guns From The Warehouse" To making millions doing my own endeavors with Three others from the gang building our own Empire. I think I will do well in this Leadership Role as The Head Of The Marabunta Grande.
3. Some things I think that could help bring a better RP experience to myself and others in the gang...
ORGANIZATION is the number one thing. allowing for certain ranking of people to have certain jobs they can do to make a profit for themselves as well as bringing the gang money ALONGSIDE doing the Events.
NOT Forcing people into the gangs family. While I do see the advantage to forcing members to join the gangs family, I also see HUGE disadvantage such as a cap to what who can do and when they can do it.
Another thing I would like to add would be, Not allowing every random person into the Gang. Too many times have I seen newer players join Our Gang without knowing the rules. (New Players should 1000% have the opportunity to join)
Rules Need To Be Known.
In my eyes, a Gang is a Family....and Family should be treated as such.
In My Hands, We Will Be Family. We Will Expand. We Will Grow Our Empire.

I hope you take strong consideration into my application,
if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Harry Flawless

Flawless
Player
1. Kaushik Kalita
2. 21
3. IST
4. 6-8 hours
5. d3clinE#5851
6. Kalita Daa
7. 32721

1. Leader of The Marabunta Grande
2. I have enjoyed the Illegal RP since my days in city. I have lived and died in ghetto. Here are my reasons why I think I wanna lead one of the most dominanting gang in the city:

(i) I want to become the leader of the Marabunta Grande so that I can give the gang a new shine, and I want the gang to grow in size and, above all, in strength and I want something to change in the ghetto except for the constant change of leaders

(ii) Organizations should make everyone feel welcome and close, so that they can work better.
A leader should be someone who is commited to help their members out and push them to be the best. I have been higher ups and deputy in many gang. Moreover, my first gang was Marabunta, Blue was the first color that I had in me and I would love to lead the people who believes in blue. Also, the people of ghetto knows me. The most loyal members of the Marabunta Grande Gang would follow me, as me and my boys have dominated almost every gang event.

(iii) Lastly, being a higher up in the previous two terms in my respective gangs, I realized that gang is not always about turfs. I have noticed how the leader is only close with certain people and that affects the organization morally, as leadership is way more than just being a boss. It's about creating an environment where everyone would follow you not because you are the boss but because they believe in you. I have been under some capable and wonderful leaders in the past, under my family 14K as well and I have learnt from them what it takes to be a leader.

I think if given the chance I would not let my people down.

3. One suggestion that I would like to put forward to improve RP in organization is that lately i have noticed that gangs constantly get strikes that result in them getting disbanded. Although its extended to 5 strikes they still end up getting disbanded. So i wont say i want to make the recruitment harder but it should be more informative. That the people joining in should be aware of what they do and who they are. In that sense we can promote RP and also make sure that a gang does its stuff without breaking rules. So if I become the leader i ll held a program where i ll inform them of the basic rules and also how to not get in trouble with RP. I ll open recruitments for a week and every week there would be a program held just to explain the recruits on how to conduct gang activities without breaking rules. Moreover, i have a team of very qualified individuals who has born and bred in ghetto since there time in city, I believe its high time me and my boys get a chance, cause i believe its time for the city to be painted BLUE!!!
BIG + Really like his leadership and his high rp!!

Boss Gaming

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Ahaan Jain
2. 26
3. Time Zone- IST
4. 6-10 hrs
5. BAD_BEAST#4252
6. MrAJ Richmam
7. 22597
1. I am not a leader of any organization except a family but i had been at very high position at some gov. Organisation like in gov. I had been 'deputy of usss' , at ems i had been 'Dean of Ems' and currently i m member of national guard and i know all the rule and regulations and have enough will power to manage a whole organization of which i am capable.
2. I want to become leader of national Guard because i want whole city to be safe and i want ng to be so quick at response so that we can Manage any thing and i dont want to have some Pending application the new applicant should be quickly verified and if they are for this organization the must be given a suitable interview and immediately given the training so that they can help us out and i also heard of kidnapping of SAHP officers i want to stop that also because being a leader i have to solve all the problem occur in the city.
3. Well that is good i want basically to be a little strict with them because i want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if i will be the leader u can see improvement i have a lot of things which could be beneficial for server also.
Thnx for your precious time to read my application.

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Hugo Diogo
2. Your age 25
3. Time zone London GMT
4. Average online per day 6 - 18
5. Your Discord Hugodpt#1802
6. Your Nickname Hugo Krown
7. Your ID 44207
Additional information
1. Leader of... National Guard
I have been in National guard from the past 3 months, the last months I have been working alot to help this organisation to grow up, helping aswell the last general, I have alot of knowledge about NG, I have some new ideas that i want to implement and also keep National guard running smoothie from this point and improve it day after day.

I was recruitment manager of National Guard and I've been leading alot of trainings, I want to make sure that everyone will be following the rules, also it's important I will try to keep frequent contact with the gods about improvements that we can do everyone together, getting more people during the night shifts but also trying to implement some new event during the nights to keep the org active during the whole day.
We have been doing contracts with EMS and I'd like to keep doing that roleplays, increasing the relationship with all State orgs.

Aahana Prior

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Shristi Goyal
2. 23
3. IST
4. 7-8 hours a day.
5. Alita#9602
6. Aahana Prior
7. 39515

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION :
1. Leader of National Guard
2. a) I have the ability to delegate: building trust and lead to a better decision making.
b) I understand the complexities of the situations we got through and event we do in NG.
c) As i was there in NG for 1 month I know how to deal with NG officials and prevent them from breaking any rule of the system and create new opportunities for RP.

3. • As i am good in communicating and encouraging people , i will make sure that almost all the player in NG show up on duty and be actively present in the organisation if they are present in city and have fun while working.
• Based on the situations we've been dealing with from past few days in NG either with gang or other organisations, along with other officials i'll make sure that we take it in control without breaking any rule and regulation and make sure that situation doesn't go out of control again.
• I will make sure this strike system work in a proper way which will lead to demotion or kicking them out of the organisation no matter who the player is, because being fair and equal to everyone is what matters.
• I will nurture a strong value system where we work to build a trusted relationship with other players and organisations because it is important to help each other rather than pull the rug.
• Couple of times per week,I would also do arena training with everyone to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who NG is in raids and events.

Last edited:

Txher22

NG
Player
I have been in National guard from the past 3 months, the last months I have been working alot to help this organisation to grow up, helping aswell the last general, I have alot of knowledge about NG, I have some new ideas that i want to implement and also keep National guard running smoothie from this point and improve it day after day.

I was recruitment manager of National Guard and I've been leading alot of trainings, I want to make sure that everyone will be following the rules, also it's important I will try to keep frequent contact with the gods about improvements that we can do everyone together, getting more people during the night shifts but also trying to implement some new event during the nights to keep the org active during the whole day.
We have been doing contracts with EMS and I'd like to keep doing that roleplays, increasing the relationship with all State orgs.
I would recommend him as he has leadership qualities and deserves a chance as well

Shamzy Zeebo

Player
Player
1. Sam
2. 19
3. CET
4. 4-7 Hours
5. Shamzy#7424
6. Shamzy Zeebo
7. 43002

Additional information

1. Leader of: NG

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I want to be the leader of this specific organization because it was the first organization I joined the city. I know all of their radio calls and protocols. I've worked in the NG, SAHP, LSPD, GOV, & FIB before, and I know how everything works within NG. I'm also great as structuring and I have a lot of experience being in high command in legal organizations. Also, I know the whole legislation as I passed the bar exam before my first try.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

Make sure there are no “email” conversations going on while we're doing events and doing ammo runs.

Make the recruitment process a bit more like a real interview. And don't get the job directly but be contacted back in 1-2 hours.

More meetings within NG soldiers and also legal organization higher-ups to make sure that everyone is on the same page. And also be ready for FZ raids and have good communication.

Darius Edge

General of Martial Law
Player
1. Dorian
2. 26
3. AST
4. 6-12 hrs
5. The3rdEdge#8229
6. Darius Edge
7. 60769
Additional information
1. Leader of NG
2. I would like to lead this organization for 3 main reasons:
I) I believe in the values of this organization, I have been apart of it for the lengthy time(over the course of two generals) and have been a highly active member in many of the operations(Ammo runs, events, etc) wherever possible. I have proven my efficiency of leadership, tactics and gained a mutual respect with all of the members of the recently disbanded NG and other LEOs. I was part of SASD, a recruitment representative and a NCO.

II) I have grown good relationships with the recent officers and General of the NG, I seen their efforts and dedications to functioning of the NG and I believe as General of the NG, I can help maximize their skills to provide a better experience among those in the NG. Also having their knowledge to help make the NG what it should be, especially with the other organizations ,gangs and admins.

III)I want the employ a better system to the Current NG structure to help make the RP situation more realistic and fun for the members of the NG, make it a much better partner within the many organizations that reside on the server.

I) I have seen the tactics of the NG in its present state and I want to improve on what it is and should be. I have seen the way gangs have changed their methods of attacking the base in recent times, so I want to apply the concept of squads within the NG, spread the units out across the base, defending the points of interest rather along with points of entry/exit, having better defense points in prison breaks events, etc.

II) The NG needs to have more divisions to give the members of the NG more options of their RP career path, such as the current SASD being more diversified. Adding more divisions beyond pilots and medics, such as First Assault teams, Recon teams.

III) more constant battle training, have simulation training within the members of the NG on base, help them develop their shooting skills, their tactical knowledge and reactions, help make the system feel like the NG is the greatest defense of the City.

Last edited:

Arsenik

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Swathantr
2. 18
3. GMT+5:30
4. 7 hours
5. ARSENIK#7943
6. Arsenik Jefepaapakosta
7. 23154

1. Leader of National Guard (NG)

- I have been in the National Guard since i first started out in the city (4 months ago) , I know and have seen every nook and corner inside FZ and everything thing there is to know about the operations of NG and our roles played in the city , I mainly want to become the leader to implement some new changes i have in mind which will hopefully give us some more activity in the city which is a major problem in NG at the moment.

- Secondly i think i have learnt a lot at my time in NG and think i would be a good leader because i have spent a lot of time learning under other extraordinary ex-leaders of NG and have seen their management and leadership skills

- Finally i would like to say that over the course of my time here at NG i have made myself a second family at FZ I've had some wonderful times with all of them and leading these soldiers will truly be an honor

- My advice for improving RP in this organization is to create more departments so that all the members have a sense of responsibility and individuality which will enhance the RP a lot (ex- Internal Affairs, Air Force , Convoy specialists , etc). I also think this will reduce the amount of new members leaving after a few days of service.

Thank you for this opportunity-

Arsenik JefePaapakosta -

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
Information
1. IRL name: Jayden Caley
2. IRL age: 20
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-10 hours a day
5. Discord: Jayden69#7119
6. Nickname: Taylor Love
7. ID: 8585

Additional information
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
I want to be the leader of the National Guard because I feel like I would be able to make the organization an enjoyable place. Another reason I want to be the leader of the National Guard is because I am strong and I will lead the National Guard in a good direction. The final reason I want to be the leader of national guard is because I have prior experience as a former National Guard member and i'm a FTO in LSPD so I have the ability to run the National Guard, to new levels and give the Citizens of Los Santos a good and enjoyable RP experience.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
My advice for better role playing levels is to have strong leadership and hard working skills to be the best organization in Los Santos, So people can come and enjoy the organization while doing a good job at Protecting the City of Los Santos.

Last edited:

Devonté Krown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1. Devonte
2. 19
3. Atlantic Standard Time GMT-4
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

During my six months with NG, I experienced both the good and bad sides of this organization. I've gathered knowledge and experience in situations when taking up leadership was difficult. My ability to make rapid and responsive judgments in stressful situations would inspire the organization to perform at its best. My dependability would aid the organization in functioning as smoothly and regularly as feasible, and the utilization of communications would be perfect in helping to develop the organization. Listening to the players' concerns, suggestions, and plans may lead to improved collaboration and domination on the field, resulting in increased self-esteem and confidence to continue pushing themselves to work smarter and more effectively.

As a former SASD leader of the Nation Guard, operating Special Division was a challenge in and of itself; the training that was set and recruiting people to specialize in that talent was time-consuming but effective. I was a recruiting manager and representative, which helped a lot because understanding the NG system requires a lot of patience and perseverance. My aim is to ensure that each player understands the laws and restrictions of the org and city, to maintain frequent communication with gods to help in the improvement, and to keep everyone up to date on changes that need to be made. Because the National Guard plays such an important role in the city, it is my responsibility to ensure that troops are ready to serve on the front lines at all given times and give first-rate service to all LEOs.

Danny Krown

Player
Player
1. Devonte
2. 19
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

During my six months with NG, I experienced both the good and bad sides of this organization. I've gathered knowledge and experience in situations when taking up leadership was difficult. My ability to make rapid and responsive judgments in stressful situations would inspire the organization to perform at its best. My dependability would aid the organization in functioning as smoothly and regularly as feasible, and the utilization of communications would be perfect in helping to develop the organization. Listening to the players' concerns, suggestions, and plans may lead to improved collaboration and domination on the field, resulting in increased self-esteem and confidence to continue pushing themselves to work smarter and more effectively.

As a former SASD leader of the Nation Guard, operating Special Division was a challenge in and of itself; the training that was set and recruiting people to specialize in that talent was time-consuming but effective. I was a recruiting manager and representative, which helped a lot because understanding the NG system requires a lot of patience and perseverance. My aim is to ensure that each player understands the laws and restrictions of the org and city, to maintain frequent communication with gods to help in the improvement, and to keep everyone up to date on changes that need to be made. Because the National Guard plays such an important role in the city, it is my responsibility to ensure that troops are ready to serve on the front lines at all given times and give first-rate service to all LEOs.
Big vouch for this man right here, best leadership I’ve seen in my time of NG, best leader in times of need especially the special forces, didn’t need no help the way he was running it; made everything serious while keeping it fun. He WILL Make a great NG leader. I can’t see a better option than Devonte

Last edited:

Baraka

Player
Player
1. Devonte
2. 19
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

I recommended this guy really he spend his whole life to National Guard and he deserve a chance, good luck man.

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
1. Devonte
2. 19
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

If someone deserve to be a leader, this is the guy to be honest, I have more knowledge than anyone about National Guard, 100% leadership capacity , totally agree

Abu Rad

Player
Player

As a Member of NG since August 2021, I recommend Hugo for his leadership experience, he can keep his nervous in toughest situations which is a vital skill to lead members in all situations.
Also, he is very approachable and has the ability to listen to each and every NG member no matter what the rank is.

I hope he gets the chance to be the next Leader of NG as he really deserves it.

Best of luck to all comrades who are applying for the same role as well.

Abu Rad

Player
Player
1. Devonte
2. 19
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

Devonte is one of the oldest comrades in NG and he have been in different roles and recently was the SASD Officer with most experience between NG members. As other members said before, he can lead while still make it fun!

Devonte is capable of handling tough situations as I was lucky to experience some of those with him and he managed to accomplish the goal of our task always.
Best of luck Devonte you also deserve it.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
1. Devonte
2. 19
4. 7-10 hours per day
5. Mr. Giggles🤓#4572
6. Devonte KrownSr
7. 4606

Additional information

The BEST one to do this job really!!! I see no better general and leader for the NG more than Devonte <3

Roko

Player
Player
Information 1. Your name IRL: Roko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Central European (Balkan, Croatia)
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord: BarbaRoko#6956
6. Your Nickname: Roko Barba
7. Your ID: 32517 Additional information

1. Leader of: National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation): I have been in NG for more than 4 months, i spent so much time here and i made some good friends. I really love this organization but there are some things that need to be changed and i want to be one who will change them and make NG on top. I will do everything in my power to increase level of RP in this organization and make it fun for all persons that wants to be in it.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
So in the National Guard i was a second hand to SASD leader, i was recruiting representative. I know how to work with people,
i know how this org is working, i know how to lead people. So to improve NG i would be kinda strict to maintain work and discipline. I would be bestfriend with everybody that is member of NG. I will make sure they feel good in NG and the most important to feel like they are home. I will probably improve communications and change or improve tactics. First thing i will do if i would be choosen to be a next leader i would do a lot of massive recruitments to get as much people as possible (ofc i will make sure they are a lot of time in city, they know the rules and else).

My main mission is to put NG ON TOP!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom