Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Leaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon_kent

Player
Player
Information
1.Dev pratap singh
2. 22
3. ist
4. 5 hours a day on weekday, 8 on weekends
5. Stranger#5054
6. Leon Kent
7. 23672
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1)
Poor leadership shown by current leaders of gang organisations. I want to be the leader of Vagos as i feel like i have alot to provide towards the illegal scene within the city. People are just going into the ghetto non stop killing people and bystanders and running to events. Nothing is done in between and store robberies are done rarely. I want to show people how powerful a gang can be with the right leader.

2.2) Ive been in Vagos for most of my time in Gangs. Ive been around to multiple gangs but for me Vagos is where home is. Im extremely familiar to the Vagos territory like HQ etc. And genuinely applying to Vagos because ive been thinking about applying for a leader role for a very long time and now that Vagos applications has opened up i felt like it was the perfect opportunity for me to do so.

2.3) I am also applying to be a leader in a criminal organisation as i feel like recently, legal orgs have been having things way too easy. I want there to be some sort of rivalry between Legal orgs and Illegal Orgs. And i feel like the level of RP can be greatly increased to accomodate for such Rivalry. There are many opportunities that have been missing from Criminal Organisations for awhile and i feel like for someone that has experienced amazing leaders in gangs and LEOs i know what needs to be done to bring the city into a more competitive state between LEOs and Criminal Organisations. Things will only improve if there is strong competition. And i intend to be that competition for rival gangs and LEOs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

3.1)
I intend on going for RP related events like Store Robberies, Kidnappings, Robbing outside the city, Hostage Situations, NG Raids etc etc. Right now theres close to no RP when it comes to gangs. Its just kill kill kill in the ghetto. No one earns money and people move from gang to gang looking to see which one is better. I want to change that.

3.2) Things that i will focus on as a leader - i will make teams to do different things like Turfs and Sprays to ensure everyone that contributes to the gang feels like theyre getting rewarded for their work. Even for Store Robberies etc etc, i will award my men bonuses to feel more inclined to be involved in the gang and follow the gang vision.

3.3) I will do some diplomacy between Gangs to see if i can help increase the level of RP. Diplomacy will come in the form of discussions where we can team up with some gangs to remove other gangs off the face of the turf map.

3.4) As a gang leader i will also seek out corrupted LEOs who can be paid off to help our motivations and also lead to better RP for the LEOs within the city.

3.5) Lastly, i will be very strict against players who do not follow the rules. The last thing i want is my gang getting disbanded, and i will not allow clumsy players who refuse to follow the rules to bring the whole gang down.

Last edited:

Jax Jordan

Player
Player
Information
1. Arnav
2. 19
3. IST
4. 6-8 usually
5. JaxJordan#2706
6. Jax Jordan
7. 20235
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i). I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader

(ii). I want to take the RP experience of a gang to the next level. I am planning to do all gang events like Battleship, Fort Zancudo, clandestine and ill make sure that Vagos will participate in all these types of gang events. Clandestine is one of my favourite events but sadly almost every gang camp for the parachute in that event and is kinda boring but ill make sure Vagos is showing up to every event and also takes part in other events to promote RP. My main motive is to make a better experience for everybody and store robberies is one of the events where I can help with that, gangs are already very low RP and with legal orgs trying to win every store robbery there is, it isn't fun at all but I will try my best to make all events fun and with serious RP.

(iii). Also I have seen every level of RP in the organization and I have been in unofficial families and I have seen many great leaders do all gang events. I know all the strategies in all gang events also I want basically to be a little strict with members because I want them to try for their best because no one is perfect and the improvement can't explain they can be only shown and if I will be the leader u will be able to see the improvement. I feel like if any of the gang members want to ask any question they should not hesitate and open up to any gang member about their query and trust me as a leader I will not let anyone down

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining vagos, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Johnny Gyp

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
1. Jonny
2. 16
3. BST
4. 5-6 hours
5. MakkaPakkaFlakka#0695
9. Jonny Gypavelli
10. 34407
Additional information
I would like to be leader of Vagos because they have not been very active or had loads of numbers as a gang so with me as leader I will be heavy on recruitment with people who are not just good at gang activities but can and have the intention of doing good rp in the organisation and the city. I also like the location of the Vagos HQ as it is directly next to the beach gym so I can work off all the pounds I've gained from eating steak but I would also like to make the canals more active in terms of gang activity because at the moment it's just a tourist spot to look at graffiti. To do this I would encourage members to engage in fighting or bring hostages around there to make it more active.
My advice on improving roleplay in the organisation is by incentivising good roleplay. For example, if you lead or take part in a gang store robbery and create good rp with cops, hostages and any other people involved you may be rewarded with a higher rank or have other benefits.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Rohit
2. 18
3. GMT=IND
4. 10-12hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
9. Rohit Garg
10. 15234

1. Leader of... VAGOS
2. I have alot of People which will follow me, And I Personally think that every person in VAGOS should have their daily tasks. And everyone should recieve sailory for hard work.i WILL tRY My best i have also exp to how to manage gang if u give me chance i am 100% sure vagos not disband no warn
3rd. I am active and am qualified to lead an organization. I have several years experience leading groups in game i no tha all rules of gang and turf

Last edited:

AlexMoffat

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Alex
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone GMT + 1
4. Average online per day 5 hours a day
5. Your Discord albie#4260
6. Your Nickname Alex Moffat
7. Your ID 35180
Additional information
1. Leader of... National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I would like to become the leader of the National Guard as 1, I have alot of experience inside the National Guard and the roleplay inside it. I would love to help the National Guard flourish and provide high quality to roleplay to the server. I love the team that is working inside the NG and I believe I can be beneficial to help them be the best they can
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Firstly, I believe we can up the restrictions and rules and make it a slightly more realistic Military Platoon, certain things of, add more Army friendly vehicles to the Organizaton

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
1. Daniel Lee
2. 16
3. GMT
4. At least 5 hours a day
5. dmkenna#4064
6. Ellie Windsor
7. 64017
Additional information
1. Leader of... Nation Guard
I spend a lot of time on grand, I have meet all sorts of people from nice to not so nice people, and had my fair share of time in different org. I have worked in SAHP, GOV (working at DOC),I have been in bloods, and Marabunta. So I am familiar with the way people operate. I want to become the leader of NG because I want to make raids at NG be won in Legal orgs favour and to help out other org as well, this could be doing ammo runs frequently for them or helping them out in a hostage situation if they really needed help. I also want to be someone who people can come to if they need help or are not happy with the sate of NG. I want to be someone that other legal orgs can count on. My main goal as being the NG leader would be to make NG a better helping org that can deal with raids, events, and other things more efficiently.
3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
Being there to help in situations like a hostage and being active during events like the aircraft carrier. I want the people in NG to have fun when role playing as NG.

Last edited:

TsubakiStarrz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Latesia Gilala
2. Your age: 31
3. Time zone: MDT
4. Average online per day: 6 plus hours
5. Your Discord TsubakiStarrZ#7241
6. Your Nickname Tsubaki Kwon
7. Your ID: 81242
Additional information
1. Leader of...: National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? I would like to be the leader of the National Guards because one I believe that I would make a great leader of an organization that ho has a military background in real life and have always been surrounded with the military it would make for me to be able to give as the other players who wish to have the experience. Another reason I believe that I should be the leader is because i have a strong sense of loyalty in an organization. I will always be around to help protect and guide our organization in the right path and make sure that they are able to help and serve the city properly and efficiently as possible. The third reason I believe that I would make a great leader for this organization is because I believe in organization. I am thoroughly organized and always working hard to maintain order and structure within any organization or work I do.
3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.: The Best advice to give is to always make sure that the organization is thoroughly checked through. I will always maintain the applications and check the best source with background help etc. I want to make sure that within this organization we have people who are strong and willing to want to Roleplay within the National Guards so that we can make an efficient RP for the Server itself.

Roko

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
: Roko
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: Central European (Balkan, Croatia)
4. Average online per day: 5-10
5. Your Discord: BarbaRoko#6956
6. Your Nickname: Roko Barba
7. Your ID: 32517 Additional information
1. Leader of: National Guard
: I have been in NG for more than 5 months, i spent so much time here and i made some good friends. I really love this organization but there are some things that need to be changed and i want to be one who will change them and make NG on top. I will do everything in my power to increase level of RP in this organization and make it fun for all persons that wants to be in it. I was in GOV (for 2 weeks) and FIB(2 weeks).
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:
So in the National Guard i was a second hand to SASD leader, i was recruiting representative and NG officer (NG Captain). I have made one of the best tactics for: hostage situation, NG raids. I know how to work with people, i know how this org is working, i know how to lead people. So to improve NG i would be kinda strict to maintain work and discipline. I would be bestfriend with everybody that is member of NG. I will make sure they feel good in NG and the most important to feel like they are home. I will probably improve communications and change or improve tactics. First thing i will do if i would be choosen to be a next leader i would do a lot of massive recruitments to get as much people as possible (ofc i will make sure they are a lot of time in city, they know the rules and else). I would make sure that i have active people. Each day they need to play at least 3 hours. If they cannot play that day they should inform us on the e-mail. I will make sure that i am in good contact with all LEOs. I will achive that by helping them as much as possible(providing them with ammoruns, helping them in any possible situation).

My main mission is to put NG ON TOP!!!!!!

Darius Edge

General of Martial Law
Player
1. Dorian
2. 26
3. AST
4. 6-12 hrs
5. The3rdEdge#8229
6. Darius Edge
7. 60769
Additional information
1. Leader of NG
2. I would like to lead this organization for 3 main reasons

I) As recently serving the NG as a Major, I have been involved with every aspect that is now required for the NG to work efficiently. I have led the majority of the missions within the NG since my time from being the lowest ranked NCO to my time as CO within the last term, I’ve tested my leadership skills in many aspects such as increasing my level of patience and understanding to the individual person serving under my command, combat tested communication methods and keeping the peace among the ranks.

II)I understand what the presence of a General can do to the NG, one who is active among his soldiers, one who leads them, one who talks to them, one who tries to understand them. Even as a CO, my presence made a great impact on the soldiers at the lower ranks and other officers around, I can only imagine what I can do as the General making the NG a strong, solid and reliable Organization within the city.

III) I have implemented new systems within the NG during my time as CO, in terms of tactics during raids, routes for ammo runs, protocols for security on base during events. I would like to build upon the work that I have started. If you ask any of the units and officers present during these changes, they can tell you of their effectiveness and the success we have had with them.

3. My advices for improving Roleplay level in organization
I)I will try to make the members of the NG more active, trying to facilitate them at all hours of the day, especially after the Midnight hours with different tasks on and off base, such as ems duty and making contracts with other LEOs to improve the RP efficiency of each and every unit, also making commitment weekly times they must be achieve or not with good reason on the base.

II) I will build upon the divisions within the NG beyond SASD, Combat Medics and Airforce. Such as Military Police, Internal Affairs, Public relations officers, Event Managers to help give the members of NG to have more RP roles within the NG.

III) I will continue the combat and tactics training I started with the units of the NG, also I will be involving other LEO’s into these training sessions especially with their specialized divisions such as SWAT(LSPD/SAHP) and Spec ops(FIB), create better planning for FZ raids and pre-planned but flexible response plans for these raids.

Elrussi Flawless

Slaughter Gang
Player
unknown.png

Last edited:

Michael krown

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL/Michael carvell
2. Your age/23
3. Time zone/GMT
4. Average online per day/ 5hr
5. Your Discord/Michael Krown/17032
6. Your Nickname/Michael krown
7. Your ID/17032
Additional information
1. Leader of.../National Guard

1. I enjoy the server and would like to take my experience to the next level
2. I want to turn the organisation around to make it better because my previous experiences with generals has been poor due to after disbandment I wasn't given my ranks back that I have worked hard for.
3. I would increase the amount of recruitment as well as training to improve overall performance within the organisation.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. / My advice would be to communicate and build a better bond with other organisations and reward team member's who work hard and take responsibility within our organisation.

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayden69#7119
6. Your Nickname Mike Love
7. Your ID 8585
Additional information
1. Leader of National Guard
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1ST reason I want to be leader is because I want to do my absolute best to make national guard the very best organization. 2nd reason I want to be leader is because I have experience in many different organization such as lspd I was a fto and I’m currently in fib so I feel like I got what it takes to be a strong leader. 3rd and Final reason is because I want to make the organization a fun and a hard working environment for everyone to come and work and in the process do a good job while on duty.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. My advice for improving role playing level is to bring strong leadership and make national guard a place where people can come and enjoy there job and keep it a very good working environment. Thanks for the time it would be my pleasure to be the leader of national guard..

Definite Khan

Player
Player
The Following Players are selected for the LosSantos Vagos Gang Interview at 18:00 Sever Time on Sunday(24/10/2021):

1.Jax Jordan - 20235 = JaxJordan#2706
2 Rohit Garg - 15234 = RoyalisLiveYT#1856
3. Leon Kent - 23672 = Stranger#5054
4. Jhonny Gypaveli - 34407 = MakkaPakkaFlakka#0695

Applications for LosSantos Vagos Gang are now CLOSED.

Yash Astro

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Yash Parashar
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 5 to 6 hours
5. Your Discord - yashparashar69#5706
6. Your Nickname - Yash Astro
7. Your ID - 22583
Additional information

1. Leader of National Guard.
a) The time period i experienced with National Guard , I got to experience both the positive and negative side of National Guard. I made my way till NCO.
b) In absence of the leader I have performed each and every thing which goes on in the National Guard as the one taking the lead and commanding it whether it is the raids , the ammo runs everything also have been recruiting from a long time in the NG .
c) Most important reason is that NG works differently from any other state organization so the one being the leader should know how NG works and who better to be the leader who has a vast experience on how the National Guard works.

a) From almost a month no or very little amount of members show up at the carrier events which makes it dull, the only time we decided to make this more interesting by responding late and to give a proper chance to everyone went badly. So I think it should be given some thoughts ant the event.
b) During the raids at FZ the National Guard should have some advantage of firepower just to not make it one sided for the gangs.

Meskhius

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Bachana Meskhidze
2. Your age 15
3. Time zone (GMT+4)
4. Average online per day 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord Mesk#1451
6. Your Nickname Bachana_Mesk
7. Your ID 81552
Additional information
1. Leader of... Army
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) 1)Is active and needs good leader which i think i am. 2)You can make lots of activity there for example : training of soldiers, parade, exhibition of military equipment and etc. 3)Have experience in different games being leader of government organizations and i know this work.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization. Some leaders do like stay on your sides and just defend and dont do anything more, playing like that is boring and also it makes RolePlay lvl go down. So ill make different activities which makes army soldiers to not be bored with their work and also other players to be interested to join in army! Thanks for listening.

Hugo Krown

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
7. Your ID - 22583
Additional information

a) The time period i experienced with National Guard , I got to experience both the positive and negative side of National Guard. I made my way till NCO.
b) In absence of the leader I have performed each and every thing which goes on in the National Guard as the one taking the lead and commanding it whether it is the raids , the ammo runs everything also have been recruiting from a long time in the NG .
c) Most important reason is that NG works differently from any other state organization so the one being the leader should know how NG works and who better to be the leader who has a vast experience on how the National Guard works.

a) From almost a month no or very little amount of members show up at the carrier events which makes it dull, the only time we decided to make this more interesting by responding late and to give a proper chance to everyone went badly. So I think it should be given some thoughts ant the event.
b) During the raids at FZ the National Guard should have some advantage of firepower just to not make it one sided for the gangs.
Have you been recruiting since when if I was the recruitment manager and I've never made you a recruitment representative? And as Lt. Colonel of National Guard I don't remember of seeing you leading anything that times as you said.

Last edited:

Danny Krown

Player
Player
Information
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - IST
7. Your ID - 22583
Additional information

Your ideas on helping roleplay has already been done before and have temporarily worked until gangs have just stopped showing up because its not worth it because they just go to store robberies and get the same amount and its easier for them. Also Rarely seen you on base, once or twice during your time at ng

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
1. Antonio
3. PST
4. 5 to 8 hours depending on day
5. Nat!#0940
6. Nat manjiro
7. 24462

1. leader of ng

2. Why do you want to be the leader

I want to be the leader because out of all the time I was in NG (4months) I have seen the good the bad and the worse I was HC under Richard ganesh and harvey. I have built this org from the ground before and I can do it again. Me and the group of people that I have met and talked to in NG says that there's a major disconnect from the people and the NG. I aim to change that I know how to change the way that NG works and runs to make it the most efficient. I am a very good tactician and I know how the gangs raid and attack the base I have a great connect with a lot of people in the city and I have a team of people that know NG in and out they know how to shoot and run a large group of people.

3. My advice to imrpove rp
My advice to improve RP is simple we don't need to be sitting around the base waiting for raids 24/7 I want to organize requalar patrols around the state.
2. NG should be the deciding factor when it comes to special operations of other orgs NG should be the ones to rely on. For that I would keep requalar and frequent training with all the orgs special operations teams to make each and everyone smooth and calculated

3. I want to make a team of officers that are strong and can manage them self s. My way for this is you will be able to show me and my deputy that they have what it takes. (No idea is bad even if it's from a private) I want to let the lower ranks prove them selfs by only stepping in when it's really needed.

4. Lastly I want to make NG the big power in this city they should be able to have special and intense training to join we should be doing a physical test as also doing a mental and. The typical training. All of the NG should be able to comprehend how everything works with eas all of NG should know how to handle a situation with out a CO unless is really needs one.

Rebel Smith

Player
Player
The Following Players are Invited to the National Guard Leader Interview at 19:00 Sever Time on Monday(25/10/2021):

Dembe Zumma- ID 62097 | Kareem#7805
Roko Barba- ID 32517 | BarbaRoko#6956
Darius Edge- ID 60769 | The3rdEdge#8229
Nat manjiro- ID 24462 | Nat!#0940

Applications for National Guard are now CLOSED.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Vatsal Mishra
IST (GMT+5:30)
6-7 Hours
Justin Smith
Additional Information :-
1. Leader Of Bloods Street Gang
2. The Reason To Become The Leader Of This Specific Org. Is That I Was In This Gang So I Know The Whole System Of This Gang And I Trust My Leadership Skills That I Could Be A Leader For This Org
3. My Advices To Improve RolePlay Is I Will Never Try To Go Against My Rules And I Want That My Gang Should Follow Me And I Will Grow This Gang To The Top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom