Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xavier Escuela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Dipesh
2. Your age : 19
3. Time zone : UTC +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8 Hours, Weekends: ~10hours
5. Your Discord : Dipesh_18#0290
6. Your Nickname : Xavier Escuela
7. Your ID : 17798

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Ans. I have been part of this server for nearly 2 months now and I have seen both sides of the city i.e. the illegal side (gangs) and the Legal side (EMS, FIB). I want to become an admin because as the number of players on this server is rising day by day we also need more admins to keep up with the demands and questions of new players. I understand the job of admin is very tedious at times as we have a minimum of 500 people playing at the same time and I'm ready to deal with that type of pressure. I want to make sure that players in this server receive justice whenever required and the person who is wrong only gets punished. I can tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city and I feel that with the time that I have put into the city I would be able to assist them in a quick and timely manner and help provide the best possible answer to any questions that they may have about the city.

2. What are your strengths?
Ans. (i) Time Management.
(ii) I know multiple languages like English, Hindi, Kannada so I would be able to help a wider range of players on the server.
(iii) Quick Learner
(iv) Can handle pressure ( which will help a lot as many players send requests and questions at the same time)

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans. (i) Can have some anger issues when a wrong person tries to show himself right even tho he is proved wrong.
(ii) Might be carried away sometimes if a person is too sentimental.
(iii) Very talkative (I consider it as strength as it helps me be more Social, depends on perspective to be considered as strength or weakness)

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans. Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans. Yes

Peter Harlow

Player
Player
Information
1. Rudra Thakre
2. 17
3.India GMT+5.30
4. 6 hours
5.HyperIND#3187
6. Rudra Thakre
7. 36328

Additional information
1. To keep city clean and make sure people follow rules with respect to every guy who is playing in Rp
2. My streangths is that i use my all brain power when i do some thing and i also be calm and think about situation
3. My weakness is my strengths
4. yes
5. yes

Atharv Pandey

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL-Atharv Pandey
2. Your age-17
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 6 Hours+
5. Your Discord Shin Chan#0001
6. Your Nickname-Sophia Pandat
7. Your ID 16758

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?I want become a administration to make everyone follow all the basic rules and listen to everyone's problem and solve them out right away, solve the problem of harassing ems employees and killing of them, make everyone happy with my work.
2. What are your strengths?-My strengths are I love to help people and make everyone happy.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?-I sometimes get Angry but it happens very very rarely.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?- yes sure I am ready to leave my rp life to become a admin
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)-i don't own any business.

Blue Opium

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Mason Stablein
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone PST+1:00
4. Average online per day 9-12
5. Your Discord Lickyursticky#4616
6. Your Nickname Jerri McLovin
7. Your ID 29487

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? i want to help out and make the city a better place
2. What are your strengths? i have very fluent English and listen very well i know i am a high id but trust me i can get the job done
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is i too good at listening
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yeah ofc
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) i dont have any but yes

ZivaP

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Ky Jane

2. 19
3. EST
4. 4-8 hours
5. s_ky_scraper#3349
6. Ziva Vis
7. 20483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin because since joining this server, considering it's my first one, it's been interesting to learn the rules. I’ve seen them being broken or helping others out with them, so I just want to make it an actual thing.
2. My strengths are being patient, good at explaining things, good listener, and understanding.
3. Some of my weaknesses are being blunt and it can come off as harsh.
4. Yes. I’ve been in gangs and organizations so I’m ready for something new.
5. I have none.

Mntlkito

Player
Player
Information.
1. Your name IRL: Joel
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: eastern pacific
4. Average online per day: several hours
5. Your Discord: IM MNTL#3146
6. Your Nickname: kito
7. Your ID: 27999
Additional Information.
1. i want to be an admin to learn and adapt and help others how i've been helped over my span of being on grand rp
2. my strength is keeping situations positive and communication with people.
3. my weakness is failing, always hated failing.
4. yes iv'e been in 2 gangs marabunta and ballas, but im perfectly ok with leaving if need be.
5. I have none.

Enok war

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Abhit Sankhe
2. 26
3. GST
4. 6-7 hours
5. warscope # 5927
6. Enok war
7. 20058

1. I want to help this city to get better and help guide people as I have tried out every single RP part in this city as working for legal as well as illegal organization that's why I am aware of many rules for organization and ghetto and this can help me to understand many situations, I been FIB agents several times now and I still work for FIB which helps me work on solving different situation in RP point of view and punish people who are breaking rules accordingly.

2. I am patient with my actions , good listener, and i know multiple language and English fluently i also got good memory and able to remember most penal codes and rules of the city and a good efficient typing speed.

3. sometimes I get stalled a lot listening to everyone and may take time to reach on conclusion

4. Yes

5. Yes

Jimmy Balenciaga

Life is Good 🕊️
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Aryan Lakra
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- India (GMT+5:30)
- 10 to 11 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- DriftKing#3653
6. Your Nickname
- Gemini Balenciaga
7. Your ID

- To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.

- Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
- My Only Weakness Is Racism Ingame I Cant Handle That

- yes, I Am Ready

- Yes

Krunal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. krunal

2.21 years old

3.GMT +5:30

4.6-7 hours per day

5. Parkar#1767

6. Malan Parkar

ADDITIONTAL INFORMATION :

1. I want to maintain best RP in server. And helf new player for any ligal need. And punish who break server rules.

2. I have very calm behaviour that help me to talk everyone with calm.and This server is my passion that's why I can't bore with my work.

3.1 bored very quickly but that case I don't feel

bore because this job is my passion.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Abraham Khureshi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Surojit M
2. Your age 27
3. Time zone GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day 9 HRS
5. Your Discord. Surojit#4226
6. Your Nickname SUROJIT
7. Your ID 22230

Additional information
I want to help people who wish to get assistance on the issues in the city people keep on waiting and no one comes for help I was robbed in the city and no one came to help me that's what I want to change if many admins are there then we can assist them better.
I can be calm and manage situations easily as I have worked for many call centers in IRL hence I knw hw to make people calm down.
My greatest weakness is none actually one thing is my game keeps on crashing after 3 hrs of playtime
Yes I am ready to leave my RP life to become an admin as I can help people as till now I loved for myself I want to live for helping peole in need
I don't have a business in my name hence that won't be a problem

L

Likhitha Reddy

Imformation:-
1.Your Name IRL:-
Sujith Kumar Reddy
2.Your Age:-
21 Years
3.Time Zone:-
GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:-
I will be Online around 12-15 hours. When "CODE A" happens i will be at 10-13 hours.
5.Your Discord:-
2708SujjiYT#9860
6.Your Nickname:-
Sujji Reddy
7.Your ID:-

Additional Imformation:-
I find it more fun administering to players than to play the game.
I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
Most importantly, i want to help new players and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem.
instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative
I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be.
Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job.
Yes, I have prepared to leave RP life to become an admin. If I can Achieve an admin to help all citizen i can Manage an USSS Agent too.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not have any businesses. I just Had one apartment to be live on.

-(THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND CONSIDERATION)-

Last edited by a moderator:

Bala Fox

Bala Fox
Player
1. Sabin Siwakoti

2. 23

3. (GMT+5:45)

4. 5-8 hours

5. Bala #1111

6. Bala Fox

7. 22077

Additional Information

1.I want to become server admin because i am well known about the roleplay. I have experience on FiveM server which i own.
I have some programming skills through i can help server to develop. I myself is now studying on subject Computer Application through which I can help server developers to develop server technically also.
I am well known in Gamming community of My country i.e Nepal. I can even help players with the issue with in the server.

2. My strengths is i can communicate with almost every one in server in different language i.e English, Hindi, Nepalese etc.
As i said before i am a technical related guy i can go through many problems and issue that developers as well as players are facing and can provide the solution for them.

3. I can define my weakness main is i cannot give more than 9 hours for now and can be sometime busy in Real life stuffs and i cannot be in city other wise i can say i donot have any weakness on my Point of view.

4. Yes, of course i am ready to leave Rp life.

5. Yes i can sell business if i own.

Xara

King Of Grand
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Luka Xaratishvili
2. 15
3. GMT +4
4. 8+
5. Sus Xrty#0001
6. sus xrty
7. ID 28795
---------------------------------------------------
1. Being an admin is a very important role and im confident that i could make many great suggestions for the server, Not only suggestions, i will make sure to improve the experience of the server for our dear players. I Understand How much power it holds to be an admin and i will make sure to give them the best use and not waste my opportunities, it's important to know that an admin should act professional and that's the profession i want to be a part of, after spending this much time i realized how much i can contribute to the server and that's the step i want to take on this server, also i could fill in roles and make the job easier for the higher-ups or fellow admins.

2. I Speak 3 Languages Fluently (Especially English), I'm good at communicating and I'm always open to arguments and criticism, I have a good sense of leadership and im open-minded overall.

3. I think that sometimes im overly emphatic and i consider that as a kind of a weakness but it won't have any involvement in my profession, i will work on myself if something and im always up for anything.

4.Yes! No problem.

5. I do not own a business

Last edited:

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
Information
1.Jayden Catania
3. GMT+2 (EU Time)
4.8+ hours.
5. Zxetro#0001
6.Jayden Kings.
Additionally Information
1.I want to help the server help new people who don't know about the city and help people so they get a better RP experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules.
2.Mt strengths are I am calm I can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and listen to both sides of the story if needed. And I can strongly speak English.
3.My weakness are I cant not be online more than 16 hours.
4.Yes, if it means i have to take thing seriously.
5.Yes I don't own a business so it wouldn't be a problem.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Last edited:

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.
Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin
Yes, I will and i dont have any business in the city.

Last edited:

tommy smalls

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Tom Embleton
2. Your age 28
3. Time zone GMT
4. Average online per day 5/7 Depending on working rota
5. Your Discord Emberz#4706
6. Your Nickname Tommy Smalls
7. Your ID 5155

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I have been in this city for a while now i have been in most orgs. I would like to become in and keep up with the good work so far, when im in the city i find people breaking rules a lot and i know admins cant be everywhere so i would like join the team and give a helping hand
2. What are your strengths? Im good at dealing with situations and making sure we get the best possible outcome, im not bias so ill listen to both side of the story
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I'm not good at interviews i kinda mess them up a lot
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) not have any

Max Dregon

Player
Player
1. Max
2. 14
3. Eastern Time (US & Canada)
4. 3+ Hours
5. Coolkid#6645
6. Max dRagon
7. 25592
1. .I want to help the server help new people who don't know about the server i want to punish people from breaking rules like VDM RDM DM and I really like Some admin and i just want to be a admin like them
2. strengths are i am calm i can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher Ups .And also i am patient.
3. .My weakness are i cant not be online for 24 hours or more.
4. yes
5.yes

Ethan Murphy

🎵ישראל היא הבית שלי🎵
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ethan Rovansky
2. Your Age: 16
3. Time zone: Est // gmt -5
4. Average online per day: 5-14 hours
5. Your Discord: Feef#0918
6. Your Nickname: Eytan Murphy// John Faggio
7. Your ID: 203 // 10467

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because even right now I see a lot of people getting away with rule breaks that they shouldn't be getting away with. I also want to become an admin because I know many if not, most server rules, and i believe i can be an addition to the server in the sense that i work hard, and personally get things done when im given the task. I am also an experienced player who already knows his way around the server.
2. What are your strengths? Hard working person, determined, strong english and peoples skills and a large understanding of server rules.
I tend to sometimes overwork and overthink things to see them get done.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes, i will be ready.

Hasnain Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Hasnain Ali
2. 20
3. GMT +5
4. 8-10 hours
5. Hasnain Ali#8259
6. Hasnain Johnson
7. 23483

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin so I can help maintain the city using it's laws and uphold the discipline inside the city. Due to my experience, I'm well aware of the city and how everything works in it and I can use it to my advantage so I can take actions in all fairness towards everyone. I will give out appropriate punishments to those who manage to evade these laws and break them. I'll punish them with my authority and make sure these things don't happen again. As I also said before, I'll discard those who are in higher organization ranks and proceed to do corrupt things and those who think they're above the city's law.

2. My biggest strengths are that I never lose my temper and lose sight of what's happening. I always stick with the truer version of a story while also keeping in mind both sides of it. I'm quick in thinking and that's why I can make better decisions swiftly.

3. Perhaps my biggest weakness is that I put too much into something that I gain sudden interest in, and in this case it's this server and sometimes my quick thinking gets the better of me and I get prone to making bad decisions.

4. Yes, of course.

5. Even though I don't have a business, I would have sold it if I had one.

Abbas Shah

Slapped that PR, saw them crouch
Player
1. Abbas Shah
2. 19
3. GMT +5
4. 7-8 hours
5. ZOD#1111
6. Abbas Shah
7. 23608

Additional information
  • I want to become an admin because I think I've surpassed the required learning and I want to move on to a higher stage. I believe I can make great changes and maintain the rules and sanctity of the city. This will in turn benefit the city into becoming a much bigger one (in terms of success). Moreover, I also want to enforce the city's general laws and sanction the delinquents who dare to challenge them. I also believe myself to be a helping hand towards others and I will help the newbies become better and more experienced as they get older and older in this city. I will do my very best to make sure I help everyone and make this experience heaven for them.
  • My strengths are that I maintain my discipline and punctuality no matter where I am, I do my duty as I'm told and I always respect my superiors. I never let anger take the best of me and always resort to fair judgement no matter what.
  • Although I don't have much of them perhaps my greatest weaknesses would be that I trust a person very easily and it sometimes comes around to bite me, I also put too much effort into a thing I get interested in and maybe it's not a bad thing but yea I think like a sociopath sometimes too.
  • Yes, Sir, I will be.
  • Ofcourse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom