Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lak6it

Player
Player
INFORMATION

.Your Name IRL : YASH PARASHAR
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 6 - 7 hours.
5.Your Discord:- yashparashar69#5706
6.Your Nickname:- YASH HIKARI
7.Your ID:- 22583

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. Some times i will lose the patience but i will try my best to keep calm, that's it.
4. Yes I will.
5. Yes I will.
He is deserving

Floki Vilgeroarson

New to this
Deputy Chief Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-13 hours
5. Jupiter#8531
6. William Miller
7. 36958

Additional information

I like being busy and helping people and I've been in the city for a very long time and always worked my way up and I've been wanting to become an admin for a long time now so here I am applying for admin and I know there's a lot of Fail RP in the city so I can help reduce that amount and I've been in the city for almost 4 months and I worked for EMS 3 months and reached the rank of Deputy Chief so I have leadership skills and have never gotten a warning for Fail RP neither a strike from my organization so I believe I will be a good fit as an admin too I am free almost every day if not every day. I would be happy to work as an admin as I love keeping myself busy which will be good and being active and as a Dep Chief, I handled a lot of situations in my organization so I don't think I should have any problems doing that as an admin too, I've been reading the rules everyday too as its something I need and I am ready to resign from my position as an EMS Deputy Chief, so when I become an admin I will always be there to help every player in need, help maintain RP in the city and be fair to everyone!

I enjoy keeping myself busy and having work to do, and since I'm free all day that's an easy thing for me, I got a lot of patience and willingness to help, and having players asking me repetitive questions won't bother me at all and I am a Deputy Chief in EMS and have been working there for 3 months and worked my way up and as a deputy chief, I handle paperwork, issues in the organization and problems between employees which i believe will help too as an admin.

I live in "Deleted" which is facing a lot of issues right now but should be fixed soon but for now the time I will be in the city will be usually at night in-game time and when the issues are fixed I will be back from day to night and sometimes even after reset so I would say for example like 4-17 hours when the issues are solved so i am usually in the city from 17:00 until 04:00 city time and if needed I can explain what's happening with my country

Yes

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Information
1. Jay
2. 18
3. USA EST
4. 4-6
5. Sosa#0075
6. Sosa
7. 15883

Additional information
1. I want to become admin because I want to improve the server and rp in the city in general. If people have any issues I want to be that person they can look up to for guidance and assistance to lead them in the right path and point out the wrongs about rights. I want to be apart of team to improve the server and make it one of the best non whitelisted server.
2. My greatest strength is when I apply for a position i strive to be the best in that division and to go for the top rank or member in that (job) or staff
3. My greatest weakness is I might question my self if im making the right decision, even if that decision I make or about to make is the right one
4. Yes I am ready and committed.
5. Yes I am ready, if that’s what is required.
THANK YOU FOR TAKING MY APPLICATION INTO CONSIDERATION!

Tony Romanoff

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL: Kartik Kolur
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: Indian Timezone (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day (6-7 Hours)
5. Your Discord StarK#5720
6. Your Nickname: Tony Romanoff
7. Your ID: 17072

Additional information
1. For Now I Want To Become Administrator Assistant To Learn How Things Work And How We Should Actually Work
2. I Can Hear Both Sides Before Taking Or Coming Into A Final Decision If I Can't I Don't Hesitate To Ask Higher Admins To Ask Before I Take An Action
3. Am Short Tempered Sometimes But I Try My Best To Control It
4.Yes
5. I Don't Have One Even If I Had One I Woulve Agreed Too

Charlie Sensei

cm
Player
Information
1. David / Dachi (in my country)
2. 18
3. GMT+4
4. 6 - 7h ( around there, maybe even more)
5. nebyx#5304
6. Charlie Claus
7. 21642

Additional information
1. firstly, i'm really enjoying playing on this project, i've played here for some time and i'm actually extremely interested in perspective of admin.
at the second hand, i would be happy to help people obtain great quality of role play. ( also, glad to help them in technical things too).
2. i consider my self as action-oriented, patient person with creativity and adaptive skills. ( also good at front-end web developing ).
3. not comfortable taking risks (idk how we can stick that to gta but still) .
4. Yes sir.
5. Of course.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Paras Gupta

2. Your age: 20

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 10-11 hours

5. Your Discord: ESL_ITACHI#0001

6. Your Nickname: Itachi God

7. Your ID: 11006

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? :
I really want to help players in the server I am playing the server for more than 4 months I have read all the rules and know-how the city work. Since I can handle multiple things at one time, I feel that I can be a good candidate for admin.

2. What are your strengths? :
Quick learner, handling multiple things in-game experience, and time management, old exp as an admin in other projects, fluent in English, been in the server for more than 4 months

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? :
My biggest weakness is that sometimes I get carried away when someone is talking but I m trying my best to fix that issue.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? :
Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) :
Yes.

MR hood spongebob

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
My Name : Leeroy Singh
My Age : 15
Time zone : Indian Standard Timezone
Average online play per day : 2-5 hours
My Discord : UNDISPUTED ERA#9200
My Nickname : Ivan Johnson
My ID : 57873

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1) This an important question here why u want to become an admin the reason i wanna be an admin cause there more than 100 rule violation per day and i wanna be as a admin so that i can reduce the violation from 100 to 0 try my best and give 100% as an good admin stopping violation of rules will be greatest achivement that an ADMIN can have so i LEEROY aka Ivan if becomes admin will serve to my fullest to GRAND RP and take ADMIN as a very serious job .
2) I'm very friendly in nature in real life and i can solve the cases politely and i have great patience and i'm not short temper
3) I have some weakness also that is I don't like rude guys or bullies bulling low levels but i can listen and solve but if bully is not listening i can do something very wrong within my power (if as a ADMIN)
4) Yeah if i become an admin it will be very sorrow inside me leaving my gang my homies but to serve GRAND RP i'm ready
5) I have no buisness only cars i live on promotion rewards try to spend less so i have no buisness

Joe Neil

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Chandranil Mazumdar
3.IST
4.5 to 12 hours
5.NEIL#4791
6.JoeNeil Daa
Additional information
1. i want to become an admin so that i could guide new pepole help and make justice by game ethics and by making good decision to help the server grow more, also i know the game mechanics and i am thorough with the server rules
2.Priciples, making tough decisions at tough times, not being biased.
3. Can be to polite too everyone
4. Yes i know i have to leave the RP life in will do it, if i get a chance
5.yes i can sell my business.
THANKYOU.

Lucky Rain

Lucky Rain
Player
1. Your name IRL : Lucky Patel
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone : +5:30
4. Average online per day : 6-8
5. Your Discord : LKÈY#3737
6. Your Nickname : Lucky Rosato
7. Your ID : 12173

Additional information
- To help everyone who needed assistance , to get joy of doing something in city , like i am now in EMS and i go on ambulance and help people because it gives me a good and healthy feeling. also to improve RP experience for every player and to insure rules are followed properly.
- My strength i can finish what i start, and i adept new things fast. and i don't repeat mistacks.
- my weakness is horror movies and i prefer copy paste instead of writing whole assignments and i use calculator to solve 28+33 .
- Yes , i will leave RP life to become admin, i know it is hard on the early stage but if i become admin i have to be straight forward.
- yes i will sell my business , and i can convince my friend to sell his business too.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.

Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.

My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin

Yes, I will and I don’t even own a business in the city..

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
Information

1. Your name IRL : Yashvant Gohel

2. Your age : 22

3. Time zone : IST (GMT + 5:30)

4. Average online per day : 5-6 Hrs

5. Your Discord : RAAONE #9676

6. Your Nickname : Raaone Vercetti

7. Your ID : 7271

Additional Information

1. Why Do you want to Become an Admin ?
I have been playing in server for 4+ months and i have seen no of players increasing day by day and with that No of mistakes made by players increasing whether if its knowingly or unknowingly which i want to reduce and make better and clean RP environment for all the peoples.

2.What are your strengths ?
I have good comunication skills and i knows multiple languages like english , hindi etc.
i can handle situations calmly and i prefer always listen to both sides before getting onto any conclusion.
i am strict follower of rules . i have experienced as admin in five m server

3.What are your greatest Weaknesses ?
i can not handle multiple situation at a time that i am trying to improve.

YES

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
YES

Yoki Vis

Purgatories Fav Ghost
Player
Information
1.Jordan Reed
3.EST
4.5-10 hours
5.IrezumiGhost#6853
6.Yoki Lavishh

Additional information
I want to become an admin mainly cause Im tired of watching people not RP and break rules. As a player in the city and I want to help stop this. This city is so fun and very well made one of the best ones Ive played in, and I want to help keep order while people enjoy the city.

Im a good people person and have good communication skills. Im good at defusing arguments and helping people explain their points. Ive been doing all this while in gangs and having leadership roles as higherups in gangs pretty much since Ive been in the city.

Sometime I have a bad habit of being to understanding and trying to be a people pleaser

yes tbh I want a break from it and just be on the outside looking in and just help others.

I have none, so this isn't a problem.

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Vatsal Mishra
GMT +5:30
6-7 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0019
Dranken Suave

I Want To Become An Admin Because As We All Know That The No. Of Players Are Increasing Day By Day There Are 100s Of Players Joining Daily And I Also Want That Everyone Should Enjoy A Clear & Clean Rp.

My Main Strengths Are :-
1. Book Reading
2. Exploring New Things
3. Playing Games
And Some Basic Data Entry And Video Editing And I Am Always Trying To Learn New Things Daily

My Strengths Are My Weakness I Can't Live Live Without My Strengths Like In My Vision Don't Leave Your Passion And Strengths If You Are Following Your Passion Then Success Is Yours..

Yes

Yes
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an a

IAmCruze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Vijay Teja
3.GMT +5:30
4.9-10 hrs
5.IAmCRUZE#0179
6.Cruze Wade

Additional Information

1.I have got so much of confidence in the city so now I can help to new bees in the city and want to maintain good roleplay in the city

2.Orginallity,Open-Mindness, Creativity and when I get rage I count from 1 to 10 numbers to decrease it

3.My weakness is my strength like Open mindness and originality

4.Yes I will leave RP

5.Yes I will Sell my Buisness

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Shub Datta
3.GMT+5:30
4.10-11 hours
5.Shub#4926
6.Darkstar Shubh

Additional Information
1.I have been in this server for more than 3 Months made good friends and this server brought so much fun, first i was like doing small and part time jobs and had so many issues and admin was there to help me out always then i saw NG state wave and joined NG under Eva Papakosta then i served under Richard sole then under Ganesh Gaitonde and now serving as Colonel (Deputy) under (General) Harvey Specter , i was in GOV too as a USSS Agent , achieved so much in this server that early , i never get the warning in my life till date in NG and the reason i want to become an admin is providing a good experience to the community and helping people since the server is growing so much i believe the server need more server administrator who can help out new players who are joining the city and the existing ones and I have the good knowledge of the server rules as i served in state organization for long time and willing to help out all players in the Grand RP server.

2.My strenghts are that i have a capability of managing peoples and good decision capabilities and time management and learn from my mistakes quickly and fluent in english and know 2 other languages.

3.My greatest weaknesses are that i work during the night time of sever and little straight forward and lose my patience if someone shouting on me and repeating the same thing again and again and i am trying to reduce it.

4. Yes I am ready to leave my RP life.

5. Yes (I don't have any business)

Last edited:

Kenna

EN1 - 64017
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Daniel
2. 15
3. GMT
4. 4+ hours
5. Kennna#4064
6. Kennna Taylor
7. 64017

1. To be able to make Grand a better server e.g. players following rules or something like looting in a gunfight
2. I can learn quite quickly and can be reliable
3. Lots of people talking at once (e.g. 10 people talking at once) and Im not really a shouter
4. Honestly, properly not, no. I would be an admin however I would still want to keep my current job (DOC officer) and also RP, but I would still do my role as an admin
5. Don't have a business

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
1. Pawan Kumar
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 8-9 hrs
5. JetPanjaYt#1112
6. Pawan Kalyan
7. 24601

Additional Information

--- As rage is a new platform for many and they find it new, So I want to help them assist them and also to make the RP environment clean and healthy I wish to become a staff member. Also I am very good at handling situations so I think I have all the skills to become a staff member.

--- and because there are so many new player coming and they normally need some kind of helps, also there are many situations happens daily where I think I can help people out and to keep things good.

--- Now, see the amount of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of reports and admins needed and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.

--- To be fair, I truly just want to contribute as much time as I can. I think I am ready to dedicate a lot of my time to GrandRP World, to help players whether it is in-game, on the forums, or even in the discord, with whatever help they need, and whatever support I can provide. I know it may sound cliche but I truly want players to feel the joy that I feel when they play on the server. I hope to use my past and present knowledge from staffing to one day hopefully boost my knowledge in working as a staff member for the server. I understand the difficulty, and level of patience it requires to be a Admin member on any game, and I respect that.

I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem. instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative and i can handle trash talk's - talk with manners

I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job and also straight forward person .

Yes, I would be ready to leave RP Life to pursue being an administrator. I feel I have had my fun with RP and want to take the next step into helping people.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, if i had business i'll ready to sell, so no problem in it.

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1: Shiven Kataria
2: 17
3: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
4: 4+ Hours
5: itstony#8498
6: Tony Albrecht
7: 17672

Additional information
1: As the player number continuous to increase it creates more issues and queries that MUST be resolved thus increasing need for admins too. I would like to become an admin as I have been in city for over 3 months and have gained experience. I have been a part of FIB, SAHP, EMS, and even got accepted for LSPD. Moreover, I have also seen the illegal sides and have been a part of Vagos. Having experiences from both illegal and legal sides allows me to share my knowledge with others and serve justice where needed. Looking at the growth of the server I can make an educated guess and tell that people have lots of questions and issues with the city. Which is why I feel that with the experience I have gained in this city I would be able to assist them swiftly and timely manner and help provide the best possible RP experience to any questions that they may have about the city.

2: - Work under load,
- Quick Learner,
- Work under pressure, and
- Bilingual.

3: - Blunt (can sometimes be harsh but I am trying to improve)
- Sometimes might not be in city but I try to help ooc and contribute to making this server better
I believe that I might not be able to find all weakness myself and that others might be able to find anything that I can improve however that was all from my side.

4: YES

5: YES

Last edited:

MANIDEEP

Player
Player
1. Mani Deep
3.GMT +5:30
4.8-10 hours
5. MANIDEEP#0077
6. Mani Deep

Additional Information

When I joined the city I was the 32873th player to join about 4-5 months ago, and now the number of accounts created were double my id, that means players in the city need some assistance because when compared to other servers this server is very different due the quality of the scripts that u were using. (I have 2years of experience in roleplaying but I have never seen a server that is this good especially to give money to people if they play for 5 hours, the number of businesses that were there in this city, and the bunker and lots and lots. the grand coins and events will be the one which stands above from these even when I entered the for first 1 week it's very hard to know about something. this is to let you know how much stuff is there to do in this city that stands out from all servers.) to guide people there must be some experienced admins, I have 34 years of experience in the city. so I think I will be able to guide people in a proper way so I want to become an admin. (I observed 1 thing people used to give more respect to admin than an officer in the city. if we want to change something we need the power to change in this case the admin will be having the power to change a bad situation into good. the main moto of the admin must not be to scold someone or prise one, it must be to compromise people then only the server will be good with a huge number of people. if a situation happens then there will be a mistake from both sides but it depends on how people try to cover their mistakes. (sorry if spoke too much or which is not related to the question) what makes me different from others is I have experience of being a server administrator.

my strengths are I am a good listener, have experience, the time I spend on this server and I am a quick learner. I will be sticking to one thing 3 months ago I joined GOV(SS) and still, I am continuing in the same ORG so I am having great knowledge on working of GOV as I worked as a secretary, DOC officer, USSS trainee, agent, senior agent and now as a senior special agent. Having knowledge and experience with the passion for work which we are doing matters a lot. To get selected and to become an admin is a small thing to have some passion and serving the people without leaving the post really matters a lot.

As I was said I was working in legal org I am not aware of gang members' RP of what is required to be a car thief and what is required to do robberies. as I was aware of the rules of gang members but not aware of the tools that they were having. if some admin and explain me I can learn very quickly.

As of now, I am not ready to leave the RP life but I want to Work as an ADMIN Assistant until I do have my job because I am very happy with my RP job and not willing to leave it. but in the future, if the situation comes then I will be leaving the RP life. I can prove myself if you can give me the admin. if you have not selected my application also I will be very happy but please like my application if u like it because it took more than an hour to write this for me.

I do not have one but will be leaving if I have one.

"At Last THANKU very much for spending your time and reading my application."

Last edited:

stayslothey

Player
Player
1. Lukas
2. 19
3. Time zone UTC
4. Average online per day 12+ Hours
5. Your Discord JOKER#8757
6. Your Nickname Shifty Powers
7. Your ID 43186

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I would like to become a admin so I can help new players understand the rules and help answer questions just like the assistances in the past have done. I would like to pay it forward by helping players better understand the city and rules.
2. What are your strengths? My greatest Strength is my attention to detail. Some assistances think meeting there quota is more important then actually understanding what being ask in the question and bring some frustration to the citizens of the city and I would like to fix that and make a impact. One of my strengths are to take initiative on a question that may seem very complicated for others instead of letting it sit till a higher admin has to answer if because no one would like to take a shot at the question. Also I have Great problem solving skills as well as communication skills. A nether one of my great strengths is professionalism as it represent confidence in the staff team among the citizens of the city.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Tendency to take on too much responsibility, and very stubborn on quality over quantity. I would like to ensure that every answer I give is understandable.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom