Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansh123

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. Ansh
2. 18 running
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. right now i m online for 5 to 7h but i can be online more than 10h if i will get this opportunity

5. PrimusOnEarth#0001
6. Elite
7. 1483

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1100+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .
2. i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a year and i m having more than 1500+h of roleplay experience

ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side

iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

3. To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from very first starting and i have been doing great in this server and don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers

4. Yes

5. Yes

Hitesh datla

Player
Player
1. Hitesh
2. 25
3. Sydney NSW, Australia (GMT+10)
4. 8+
6.Hitesh#4193
7. 19822
Additionally Information
1. I found many of the admins helping people and they are working hard 24/7. I am just joining cuz maybe I can help you so you can take some rest. as every day new people are coming, you also need more admins if you need one just dm me I will be kind to help you. and make this project easy for you.
2.patience, experiences as admin, experience in role-play, if I think of something to do I will not stop it in between.
3. internet rarely my internet goes off, sleeping more time which will affect my game hours
4. for sure I will
5. yes if I have

Tyrone Williams

Player
Player
  • PrimusOnEarth#0001
  • Hitesh#4193
  • Alex Hoang#2022
  • TNT#6099
  • davdav45#5601
  • Congratulations to all of these people who have been listed above. You have been accepted to become an Administrative Assistant.

Interviews will start on Friday, May 28 at 16:00 Server Time
    Thank you all for applying.

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
Repost

1. Ali
2. 25
3. +5
4. 6-8 hour
5. Alii#4339
6. Ali Gypavelli
7. 5226

1. I had a promise to myself that I would be a good, responsible, and a role-model admin that everyone will respect and follow. I want to be an admin more because I wanted to help other players in their game-related and even non-game-related problems. Also, there it seems to be an issue where in some cases, some admins don't respond the questions on-time, making the player made a wrong decision, and that's why I wanted to be an admin, I want to avoid that mistake and make the players enjoy roleplaying with others with no worries.
2. I'm a hard-working young man with decent communication skills, and I believe that I'll be an asset to the admin team.
3. I dont think i have any weakness because i always keep my things on point and to try to overcome my weak spots on time.
4. yes
5. yes

George Tbiliski

Player
Player
Giorgi Kalandadze
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT+4
4. Average online per day 7-8hour
5. Your Discord Clapz#7814
6. Your Nickname George Ruedakillazz
7. Your ID 12625

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server People Breaking Rules So its not nice to see that And i Will help people to learn rules and Help administartion ofcourse
2. What are your strengths? Playing RP many time already its not my first server was playing also in at russian servers so its will be easy for me im hard worker
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I Know PC , And RP good my main job is doing pc works so
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Michalmartin

Player
Player
Information :-
1.Akash
4. 8 to 9 hours
5. akash#7536
6.Michalmartin

Want to grow the server and help all the people and basically to Say I know almost all the rules I was Admin in Indian server Like the Indian Roleplay server ..
I have experience as an admin and would be an asset to your team and Basically admin is managing which I like do it. My main focus would be Role Play.
Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
Yes I will
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes I will

Bhuwan Aggarwal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Bhuwan Aggarwal
2. 21
3. +5:30GMT
4. 7 HOURS
5. !!! BHUWAN !!!#5905
6. bhuwan
7. 17551

1. I wanna make sure that everyone should have there problem solved and people should follow the rp rules have quality rp.

2. I am a team player. I always make sure to take the evidence so there shouldn't be any confusion. I have patience. Respectful to everyone. I try to give equal opportunity to everyone.

3. I don't believe people without evidence or proof. I consider every point in a situation.

4. It is hard but i will have to do. To improve the rp quality for the other players.

5. I dont have any

Trey Haram

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Adam
2. Your age 16
3. Time zone gmt +2
4. Average online per day 5-6 hours max
5. Your Discord Dr haram#7532
6. Your Nickname Trey stone
7. Your ID 6166

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to make the server better, less non rp players, i want quality rp. I dont want to see old players joke around with new players just bc they know less about the server. I feel like there is alot of calls where admins are needed, but not everytime is there a admin to be there. So i want to be there and help this community. I want to make sure that everyone follows the rules of the server. There is almost always 800 players online every day, so i guess the admins work alot to keep the server as good as it is, so i can help with some of that work.
2. What are your strengths? I can take decision when its needed, i can see things from different points of view. I wont jude a guy for one mistake. Everyone gets a second chance. I like to teach ppl how to rp, and what ever i can teach them.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I chould be pretty selektiv when it comes to actions. I dont like when ppl make dum choice and after say that they dont give a fuck. I like to do stuff my way.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? yes i whould
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Last edited:

Nova Grey

Blocked
Blocked
1.Noah
3.CST
4.12 Hours
5.GamingNova#1579
6.Nova Grey

1.I want to help make the city become a better place and make sure the people in this city know the rules and follow them.
2.Staying calm in heated situations, Dedication, and leadership skills.
3.Sometimes i can be too friendly and it allows people to take advantage of me.
4.As I am currently a leader I cant and really don't want to yet. as of right now I will just stay at level 1 and help out until my term is up and may leave RP after.
5.I don't even have one.

INSANE250

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INSANE

PM
5hr
INSANE#0895
INSANE
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.
2. Time management, Decision making, speaking multiple language, and i was also an admin in SIRP (south indian roleplay server) so i almost know all the rules of administration.
3. Greatest weakness is i am just forward with people but happens rarely.
4. Yes, I am ready.
5. yes.

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Paras Gupta
2. 20
3. GMT +5:30
4. 10-13 hrs
5. ITACHI#2810
6. Itachi_GOD
7. 11006

Additional information
1.I know all the efforts made by admins and devs to make a server this big and clean but some players come and make the server reputation low so I want to make sure that everyone is following the rules and want to help the server grow by giving my services also I m very passionate for this kind of work to manage and server people
Sometimes there is a delay in the response so I want to give my time and work to the people on the server

2. My strengths are
I know how to talk to players cause I come from the corporate sector
I know to handle pressure and time management
I know excel and I m a quick learner
I have some previous exp from india/s biggest RP server (Legacy India)

3. My weaknesses sometimes I get carried away when other people are wrong and don't listen to me but I m working on It

4. Yes I will leave the RP life

5. I don't have any business right now but if i have in near future i am ready to sell it

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
1. Isaac
2. 21
3. UTC +8, Malaysian Time
4. 5 to 7 hours
5. Toiletbowl#1705
6. Zac Dickonson
7. 24819

Why do you want to become an administrator?
1. Honestly, i find it more fun administering to players than to play the game. I have the tendency to help more than to participate.
I want to punish those who breaks the rules and goes against server terms and conditions. Most importantly, i want to help new players
and of course work to maintain the excellent player experience.
2. Time management and decision making and a sense of humor.
3. Greatest weakness is being too sentimental.
4. yes, i am ready.
5.Yes

ludyislife

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Rahul Pradeep
2. 26
3.GMT+5:30
4.6h-10 hrs
5.Ludy
6.Ludy#1118 (540581499741798400)

1. I have been playing in this server for a while and figured out we need to focus more on VD etc suffs. I will be happy to be as an admin and i have been linked with rp for like 1yr. I can put my full effort in this server providing a satisfying rp. I can monitor and make sure peoples are following the rules.
2. Very talkative and can engage with anyone no matter what situation it is. Quick learner, and a computer freak.
3. Gets emotional
4. Yes
5. Yes

Ansh123

Player
Player
REPOSTED

1. Ansh
2. almost 18
4. right now i m online for 5 to 7h but i can be online more than 10h if i will get this opportunity

5. PrimusOnEarth#0001
6. Elite
7. 1483

Additional Information

1. I want to become an admin so that i can help people if they were really in need of a admin to help them and as we know the GRAND ROLEPLAY is reaching 1100+ people everyday but there are some people who are not doing rp properly or don't even know what rp is , so i want to help those guys out because i have seen a lot of guys trying to explain some new people rp but they wont understand that but if a admin tell them they might listen them .
2. i) My first strength is my rp experience as i have been playing role play servers in rage mp for more than a year and i m having more than 1500+h of roleplay experience

ii) I know a lot of basic rules of role play that i take as a plus point in my side

iii) My third strength is that i like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative

3. To be honest with you guys my weakness is gta 5rp or we can say right now it is GRP as i m in this server from very first starting and i have been doing great in this server and don't want to leave the server in any cost but there some people who are ruining the whole server makes my day bad atleast although if i will become a admin i will do whatever i can do to stop these rule breakers

4. Yes

5. Yes

Petru_Bomba

Player
Player
1. Petru
2. 14
3. Germany
4.2.30+ or more
5. ChuPaPi MunYaNyo#2872
6. Petru Bomba
7. 21246

1.i want to help the server in different modes to catch people who make problems and to answer to peoples questions and help new peoples
2. i can be calm and understanding almost all things and be respectfull
3. i can be calm but when someones makes me mad then he don t escape from what he maked
4.Yes
5.Yes

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
1. Dale
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-8 HRS
5. CaponeRabbit12#2789
6. Capone Rabbit
7. 6542
Additional Information
1. I want to make sure no one will break any rule in this server I want to help allot they break a rule every single minute i saw every one doing what they think not what rules say I want to help all the administrators to punish these people who will break any rule.
2. I'd say one of my strengths is that I'm tenacious, because once I make up my mind about anything, especially if it fascinates me, I'm not going to let it go until I achieve true and positive results. Another quality is that I enjoy sharing my thoughts and views and initiating a lot of debates.
3. If some one do a bad thing I don't forget about it easily.
4. Yes I'm so sure about it I want to take care about people so they don't break any rule.
5. Yes for sure I don't have any business but if I had any business I would sell it to become an admin.

Pablo Shakur

Player
Player
1. Dale
2. 17
3. GMT+2
4. 7-8 HRS
5. CaponeRabbit12#2789
6. Capone Rabbit
7. 6542
Additional Information
1. I want to make sure no one will break any rule in this server I want to help allot, they break a rule every single minute i saw every one doing what they think not what rules say I want to help all the administrators to punish these people who will break any rule.
2. I'd say one of my strengths is that I'm tenacious, because once I make up my mind about anything, especially if it fascinates me, I'm not going to let it go until I achieve true and positive results. Another quality is that I enjoy sharing my thoughts and views and initiating a lot of debates.
3. If some one do a bad thing I don't forget about it easily.
4. Yes I'm so sure about it I want to take care about people so they don't break any rule.
5. Yes for sure I don't have any business but if I had any business I would sell it to become an admin

Eta

Player
Player
Information
1. Jay
2. 18
3. GMT +3
4. 6-7 hours
5. Eta#7578
6. Eta
7. 22612

Additional information
1. I would like to improve the servers quality overall, bring up the RP level and teach people the importance of knowing the rules so the server could be fun for everyone
2. What are your strengths? My expience in RP servers, been playing RP for about 3 years so I know thing or two when it comes to RP or gta in general. Also Im a fast thinker it doesn`t take time for me to come up with a decision. I`ve been a high command in many diffrent cases and projects so I know what it feels like to have that kind of responsability
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Im verry forgiving, I don`t like punishing people of the bat I give them many chances to improve before punnishing.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes

Madara Uchiha

Player
Player
1. Mohammed Danish
2. 21
3. IST
4. 7-8hrs
5. BlazeOP#1823
6. Madara
7. 13034

Additional information
1. I want to become an admin to maintain the flow of RP and to make sure everything in the city goes as per the rules, enhance user experience on our server and to attend every distrust occurring.

2. My strongest asset is my work ethic and my willingness to step in when needed. I’m not afraid to take on a difficult decision when required.

3. I've had problems with procrastination but at the end of the day I try my best to complete the given task on time.

4.Yes, I know as an admin I wouldn't have an RP life

5. Yes, I understand the conditions of being an admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom