Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
2. What are your strengths?
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Itachi God

GOD
Player
Paras Gupta
Ist
13-16
ITACHI#2810
Itachi

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is time management
Little bit of coding
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin

My weakness is my strength some times
Dont know core coding

yes

yes

shivraj

Player
Player
Information
1. SHIVRAJ DAWARE
2. 20
3. GMT+5 30
4. 8 TO 10 HOURS
5. -SHIVRAJ#4363
6. MUNNA DAVID
7. 17483

Additional information
1. to help peoples as fast as possible and especially indian crowd so i can help them in their native language because a huge indian crowd is coming in the server and no of admins are very less and also i would like to manage things in the server.
2. i can help and convince people easily and can understand them quickly.
3. i am very angry minded person but i will control the anger with responsibilities.
4. yes
5. i dont have 1 so no worries.

Asadman

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Luke
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT+4
4. Average online per day; 4-5 hours or more
5. Your Discord; Tskpmv#3868
6. Your Nickname: Luke Black
7. Your ID: 15635

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin, because, first of all I love helping people and second, I really like discussing any Role play situation. I also like, helping all the players to get started or even to help them in big events, such as bank robbery.
2. What are your strengths? Open minded, critically thinker, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I usually focus more on the details and I am also very sensitive person (Little things make me angry, but when I am on duty, I always concentration.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I will leave RP yes, but I still need to save my RP account for future. (YES)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have business. (YES)
more info: I also was Administrator in Hype Role Play project (it was Georgian server), so I have experience and I am ready to work!

Last edited:

Max Konwell

S0RRY
Player
1. Max
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 7-11 Hrs
5. Cepelin#3145
6. Max Konwell
7. 8873
Additional info
1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc
2. My strengths are that I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper, I am a hard worker, when I tend to do something I do it
3. My weakneses is that I can be too forward with people but that happens rarely
4. Yes
5. Yes

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. NA
4. 8 hours
5. Gev#7435
6. Ghost Gev
7. 1147

1.i want to become and admin because i want to make the community better with me being admin and i want to help people and resolve problems that people have i want to make this server with out any hackers and rule breakers.
2.i am very hard worker and i can be online for long vent nights for anything that's needed and also i can help with almost everything even if you cant join the game.
3.i cant stay too long online but will stay if its something important.
4. Yes
5. Yes

alexis_deer21

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
1. alexis
2. 19
3. EST
4. Average online is 3-5 Hrs
1. Max
2. 19
3. GMT+3
4. Average online is 7-11 Hrs
5. alexis_deer#9526
6. alexis rodriguez
7. 7274
Additional info
1. I want to help this server grow, help people so they get a better playing experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people who are getting RDM'ed VDM'ed... etc
2. My strengths are that I am patient with people and I don't lose my temper
3. My weakneses is that I tend to be soft sometimes
4. yes
5. yes

Hiyantan Miyadzaki

absolute in doubt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mark
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone: UTC+3
4. Average online per day: 5-7 hours
5. Your Discord: h1yantan#3772
6. Your Nickname: Hiyantan Miyadzaki
7. Your ID: 1035

Additional information
I want to become an administrator, because I already held this post on the Russian-language server Grand RP SA: MP. I have been following the project for a long time, so an important component of my success is my excellent knowledge of the project systems. And of course, a good knowledge of English.
I easily find a common language with any of the players in our project. My speech is always calm and affirmative. I don't shout or get angry about any issues related to the game. I am always ready to find a great way out of a difficult situation for each player. And of course, I am not a couch potato, but quite an active player of the project.
I spend a lot of time programming, as I program quite large works. I am currently doing work related to Grand RP, which is a huge chatbot that will serve as technical support assistants.
Yes, I will.
Yes, I will.

Itswipztv

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. David Fierce
2. 24
3. GMT (UK)
4. 6-12hours a day
5. Flux#0041
6. Dave
7. 11809

1. I see the amount of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of reports and admins needed and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible
2. I’m very keen, if I want to do something and I put my mind to it I can achieve anything, i am very active and I am very patient with people who present their issue respectfully
3. My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward, if I think someone is being a idiot I’d tell them, I think I’d be strict and at times too strict because when dealing with a server growing this quickly you can’t keep giving out minimum sentences otherwise the community doesn’t take the rules seriously
4. I am fully ready to leave RP, I’ve done administration before and I know what to expect RP is just a little hobby on the side I enjoy doing, but sometimes you have to be selfless to help grow the community and make sure everybody is having an excellent experience and making people want to come back
5. I have no businesses as the businesses never interested me, it was more of the player interaction and fun that I was in the server for

N00BST3R

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
-Omar Houssami
2. Your age
3. Time zone
-GMT +3:00
-6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord
-Omi#8625
6. Your Nickname
-TshiSelle
7. Your ID

Additional information

-Honestly when i was checking the GrandRP videos on youtube i was amazed i told my friends and signed up the UI, environment animation mechanics and the details are just astonishing. But, when we joined i played for a few hours, I noticed a lot of discouraging events that occurred during my gameplay and tons of non role play gameplay. I really see a lot of potential in the server, some tweaks to it and it'll be absolutely amazing. I got over 227 hours of RP gameplay so I'm pretty convinced and determined to try and help out in managing RP in the server.
-I could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.
-My greatest weakness is that I'm stubborn, when I am convinced about something that has genuine facts, I won't change my mind unless someone provides even more powerful facts that could counter it.
-for the time being I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players.
- I don't have a business

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
1. Shaun J
2. 20
3. GMT+3
4. 5-7 hours
5. FauxSwan #7230
6. Shaun MacAllister
7. 8118

Additional information
1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do.

2. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.
4. Yes. I am aware that as an admin, I am supposed to manage the server without engaging in RP.
5. Considering I don't own one. I am ready to sell it if I own any in the near future.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Luke Black, Abraham Elkhabib, Max Konwell, alexis rodriguez, Omar Houssami, Shaun MacAllister are invited to the interview. It will happen on12th of May at 6 pm server time. Join discord channel called waiting room 5 minutes before the start.

Last edited:

Cedric1

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
iesedrick Williams
central
8-10 hours
cedric Williams#5001
ced

I want to become an admin because I want to make a positive change in the server and help as many people as possible I feel like there are a lot of injustices in the city.
My strength is I'm a hard worker and I am a fast learner.
my weakness I can get off track at times and I talk a little too much
yes I will
I do not own a business

BigDeccerz

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Declan Miller
2. 17
3. GMT
4. 8-12 hours
5. declanmillz#4230
6. Sheamus McConally
7. 2643

Additional Information
1. I have seen the server grow from when it started and i am very impressed and proud to be apart of the amazing growing community. I have met and talked with all the original admins and think very highly of them and that inspired to want to become one myself. I really enjoy helping people and believe i have the nessecary skills to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and want to use that time to help others because i really enjoy it.

2. I have a lot of knowledge of the inners of PC mechanics and GTA mechanics and how it all works script wise. I am on a lot of the time and can provide assistance always. I am very friendly and helpful with everyone i meet and have being RPing for over 2 years so i understand the rules and have common knowledge. I am also a very fast learner and can pick up on new skills easily.

3. My greatness weakness is i have to leave for the army in around a year but i can promise that if i was made an admin i would dedicate as much time as possible into the server until i would have to leave. I also generally talk quite fast and some people have troubles understanding me but i am working on that myself.

4. I have considered everything and weighed out the Pros and Cons of leaving the RP and came to the decision that i am indeed ready to.

5. I would be willing to sell any businesses under my name yes.

adam hills

Player
Player
1 Adam
2 16
3 GMT+3
4 10-12
5 wiz.#3391
6 Adam Hills
7 121
8 As you can see there is not much curator crime that help the gangs so I feel like I wanna help and i have been an admin before in other server so I love the admin life and i want to change somethings in crime and am patient with people
9 I love the team work and i listen to all the high command demands and i will be active
10 if a higher up do something dumb i will stop him by anyway and sometimes i get mad
11 yes
12 yes

Last edited:

Ghost Gev

Player
Player
1. Gevorg
2. 16
3. USA time
4. Average online is 7-11 hours
5. Gev#7435
6. Ghost Gev
7. 1147
Additional info
1. I want to help this server grow, i want to make it hacker free so no hackers could play help people so they get a better RP experience on the server, punish people who don't follow the rules and help people.
2. My strengths are that I am patient with people.
3. My weakneses that i can be super mad on a person bud will not do anything bad
4. Yes
5. Yes

King Narek

Player
Player
1.Narek
3.PST
4.7+ hours
5.✟Nar ✟#8726
6.Narek Mayla
Additionally Information
1.I want to help the server help new people who dont know about the server i want to punish people from breaking rules like VDM RDM DM and more.
2.Mt strengths are i am calm i can talk to people respectfully not disrespect players and higher ups.And also i am patient.
3.My weakness are i cant not be online more than 12 hours.
4.Yes
5.Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom