Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkstar

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL: Shub Datta

2. Your age: 19

3. Time zone: IST (Play at NA time Zone)

4. Average online per day: 10 Hrs+

5. Your Discord: Shub#4926

6. Your Nickname: Darkstar Dotexe

7. Your ID: 30947

Additional information:

1. Why do you want to become an admin?
I have been in this server for 4 + months I have worked in National Guard for 3 months and achieve the Deputy rank(Colonel) in National Guard. I have handled so many situation in my organization which will help me when i join the Admin team. I am in illegal organization after i left the Legal organization so, i have a good knowledge of both side server rules.I would really like to help players those who are new in the city and old players as well and punish who will try to break the server rules or go against admins and server rules and to enhance the quality of RP gameplay for everyone and will keep up my good work.

2. What are your strengths?
55+ years of RP experience in the city and have good ability to handle the situation because of my past life in legal organization
and I enjoy helping people, Got a lot of patience, Good listener and because of my play time in the server i am active from 6:00-13:00 then 17:00-1:00 city time.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
I had ,being honest and saying truth on face which sometimes hurt people(The truth hurts) but i overcome it because i dont want to hurt someones feelings,everybody is here to have good quality of time.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
I do not own any business(It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin).

Ethan Versace

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Information
1. Ethan Gomez
2. 18
3. EST
4. 2-5 hours
5. .ethan#0466
6. Ethan Versace
7. 2401

Additional Information
1. I want to be an admin because I want to help the server be better for everyone and enforce the rules of the server. Ive seen a lot of rule breaks from people since I first came into the server and have always tried helping newer people with the rules but I just cant do enough right now. I want to be able to issue punishments to those who deserve them and be able to do all I can to help the server grow and meet its max potential. I also want it to be a better place for everyone new or old so that the server doesn't end up dying.
2. My biggest strength would be that I am a very patient person and that I don't get mad easily and my English skills are very good.
3. My greatest weakness would probably be that I do not trust easily and in order to believe someone I would need to see for myself or see evidence of something that they claimed happened.
4. Yes I am definitely ready.
5. If I did have a business I would be ready to sell but I do not.

Tyler Luminous

I'm a clapper, 1v1 arena?
Player
Information:
1. Name: Yahor
2. Age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +2
4. Avarage online per day: 3-6h hours
5. My Discord: luminous#8441
6. Nickanme: Oliver Haqzkillaz
7. ID 16906

Additional inforamtion:
1. I have been through many legall/Illegal organisations in the city, always chased after something that I would like but haven't gotten the really thing of it, people suffering from understanding things and searching for help, and me, who was always trying to help them, but that's nothing compared how big the city is, and admins have accessibility and power to help everyone everywhere, punishment and helping people about rules, that's what I would love to do.
2. My strenght are that I'm willing to learn and help people, good understanding and quick learner also very calm in tough situations.

3. My weakness are that I haven't been admin somewhere else and GrandRP is my first server I've played on, little tired most of the time.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Chewy_Chew

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

Israel
2. Your age
3. Time zone
PST (GMT-7)
8+ hours
5. Your Discord
Chew#1058
6. Your Nickname
Chewy Chew
7. Your ID
Additional information

The reason i want to become an admin is because i have experienced most aspects within the server. I have been a truck driver, gang member, EMS worker, LSPD and currently within the FIB org . Just like in real life I am always looking for more and have the passion to help. I really enjoy this server and would love to give a helping hand in the maintenance of this server. I would hate to spend so much time, energy and passion into this city to see other people who don't care about it and kill the server with their actions. This is why i would love to become an admin.
My strengths relative to the admin position is that i am self employed and tend to work a lot from home. Therefore i am lucky enough to provide admin services as an older player (29) and speak perfect English since i am from the USA and my main hours played within the server are during PST hours when server has least pop 20:00 - 10:00 server time. I also know many admins, William, Timothy, Rebel, Avi
My greatest weakness relative to the admin position is the fact that i live in the PST time zone i tend to be asleep during the peak hours of the server
Yes. If i wanted to play a solo game i would play Skyrim or Assassins creed. The reason i enjoy GTA 5 RP is specifically because of the social interactions while playing the game. As an Admin within this server, the main thing is interacting with people constantly within the city and that is why i wouldn't feel at a loss of leaving the RP life.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
100% yes. I don't currently own a business and do not plan to anyways.

Last edited:

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Josh
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: Australian Eastern Standard Time
4. Average online per day: 8 - 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: Provoke#8274
6. Your Nickname: Tony Dundee
7. Your ID: 13216

Additional information

I want to become an admin to help this community, and serve justice to those who break the rules.

I am patient, active, and willing to learn.

Anger, if you piss me off I get angry.

Yes.

Yes.

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
Information
1. Your name
John
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone CDT
4. Average online per day 8 - 10 Hours
5. Your Discord FiveMark#6666
6. Your Nickname Mark Blu
7. Your ID 58308

Additional information
. I want to keep the RP nice and clean for everyone in the city. I hate to see people struggling, so hopefully, if I get accepted I can help the people in need.
2. I know how to code in JavaScript and Lua, I'm good at paperwork, I learn fast as fuck, good at calming people down when they fight. also, I don't sleep a lot. I'm in the city a lot, really good at talking to others, no matter what I get the job done.
3. I don't type as fast as others because I am left-handed. I don't like to hang out in big groups of people.
4. yes! as I'm always ready to help the people in need
yessir!

Last edited:

Shiven

Tony - 14K Triad
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1: Shiven
2: 17
3: Eastern Daylight Time (GMT-4)
4: 3-6 Hours (more or less depending on which day)
5: Tony Haines#0933
6: Tony Haines
7: 17672

Additional information
1: As the number of players grows, more concerns and questions arise that must be addressed, necessitating the hiring of more administrators. I'd like to work as an administrator because I've lived in the city for almost 6months and have gathered experience. I've participated in SAHP, EMS and LSPD. In addition, I've seen the dark side and been a part of Vagos, Marabunta, Ballas, and Bloods. With expertise on both sides of the law, I am able to share my knowledge with others and serve justice where it is needed. I can make an educated assumption based on the server's growth that people have a lot of queries and issues with the city. As a result, I believe that given my experience in this area, I will be able to assist them quickly and efficiently, as well as provide the best possible RP experience in response to any questions they may have about the city.

2:
- Work under load,
- Quick Learner,
- Understand and respectful,
- Work under pressure & Hard-worker,
- Bilingual.

3: Blunt & Extensively honest.

4: Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5: Yes, I will be ready to sell my business because it is restricted to own a business as an admin.

Last edited:

Brock

Dude.
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Brock
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: EST
4. Average online per day: 5-6 hours.
5. Your Discord: userr#7088
6. Your Nickname: Brock Spalding
7. Your ID: 80855

Additional information

Reasoning for what I wanna become admin is because I've been solidly watching Grand Roleplay and I can say that working as for the administrative team for such a amazing, well built and profound server will be amazing. Not only will I be able to help the community and keep the community safe and sound and make sure it stays neat and clean of rule breakers, I'd do it while I'm on a platform I'm enjoying. I also wanna leave a mark on the community, I want this place to be the best it can be, which is already is but there is never no time to stop becoming better.

Further more, I wanna join the team and enhance my experience more, I want to get the best that I can get out of every administrative position I've held and I believe this is potential here for me to learn a lot while helping out the team. I wanna work as a team, I wanna establish a healthy relationship with the players, I wanna be the person they can always come to for help (which is normal for admins, because everyone's going to come to you for help.)

My strengths on GTA Roleplay and administrative duties are unique. I'm adaptable to unique situations, I'm very mindful and cautious to taking steps when it comes to doing administrative work. I'm passionate about getting things done. I'm a go getter, if I want something done. It'll happen. I'm able to get situations under control and if someone needs to be stated I can get that done too. I'm self aware. I have situational awareness and I'm always eyes and ears and have great communication skills. I'm always willing to work out something effective with someone that's breaking the rules to prevent them from doing it again and get to a resolution.

Everyone has weakness, at least I believe. I can't profoundly discover mine because I'm a very self-derived person so I always wanna be the best that I can be, I always look ways to improve myself or something else that is effecting me. If it's out of my control, and it is something that is weakening me, that in that case would be my only weakness.

I feel like I've enjoyed RP enough and wanna be in a place where I can help people and keep a stable place where all is welcome, so yes. I am indeed ready to leave RP to become a admin.

Yes.

Last edited:

Alii

Playa killa'
Player
1. Your name IRL
- Ali
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- NA timezone
- 8-12 Hrs
5. Your Discord
- Alii#4339
6. Your Nickname
- Ali Lyve
7. Your ID

- I've spent almost 8 months now on this server and already know most of the people issues and kinda know how to handle them without the admin stuff, if you ask me why I want to become an admin is with all these constant updates and set of rules that are constantly being added or adjusted, the current and new players of GRP need to stay informed. Apart from the new updates, I'm always in-game/Discord/forums assisting anyone who is in need of help. We were all newbies or just simply uninformed about something at once and it gives me a good feeling to know I can help out someone with something maybe I had trouble dealing with. other than this I was an admin before in another server as well for 1.5 years with that experience I can also use and help the community to get much stronger with the ideas and my way of thinking.

Creative
Determined
Respectful
Have worked as an administration team, have a total of 3 years of experience, know most of the admin commands and won't be needing hard training.

What are your greatest weaknesses?
Whatever it is I will make sure that that doesn't comes in between my admin duties.

- yes

- yes

Arshraj

Player
Player
Mazhor said:
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1.Arshraj Singh Bawa
2. 17
3.Est
4. 8-12 hours
5.arshraj singh#0336
6 Arsh

Additional Information
1. I have seen the server grow from when it started and i am very impressed and proud to be apart of the amazing growing community. I have met and talked with all the original admins and think very highly of them and that inspired to want to become one myself. I really enjoy helping people and believe i have the necessary skills to do so. I spend a lot of time on the server and want to use that time to help others because i really enjoy it.

2. I have a lot of knowledge of the inners of PC mechanics and GTA mechanics and how it all works script wise. I am on a lot of the time and can provide assistance always. I am very friendly and helpful with everyone i meet and have being RPing for over 2 years so i understand the rules and have common knowledge. I am also a very fast learner and can pick up on new skills easily.

3. My weakness is my strength some times
Don't know core coding

My biggest strength is time management
Little bit of coding
Excel
Quick Lerner
Previous experience as a GTA RP Server admin

4. I have considered everything and weighed out the Pros and Cons of leaving the RP and came to the decision that i am indeed ready to.

5. I Don't have any business.

Last edited:

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
INFORMATION

1. IRL Name : Precious Daniel George
2. Age : 18
3. Time Zone : +5.30
4. Average online per day : 7 - 8 Hrs
5. Discord : Precious Daniel George#0977
6. Nickname : Precious Daniel
7. ID : 46629

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do u want to become an admin ?
For the past few months I have been in this city . The admins are very active and always help people and fulfil the needs . So , I also want to become an admin so that I can help others and fulfill all their needs and make more happiness in this city .

My strengths are , I'm very polite and very respectful person towards everyone , hard work person , sharp minded .

3.What are your greatest weaknesses?
I really don't have any weaknesses to be honest , sometimes I get angry very much , but I'm controlling it nowadays .

4.Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin ?
Yes , I'm ready to leave RP life

5.Will you be ready to sell your business ?
Yes , I'm ready to sell my Business

Last edited:

Mikks Bolo

𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Admin application

Information

1. Your name IRL~ Mika Soseu

2. Your age~ 18

3. Time zone~ GMT+11

4. Average online per day~ 8hrs/10hrs

5. Your Discord~ Mikks#6653

6. Your Nickname~ Mikks Bolo

7. Your ID~ 50320

Additional information

I want to become admin because I have gained a lot of experience through the time playing GRP for months now. I want to make other new players that fly into the city have an enjoyable time and great RP. I’ve experienced all the RP now I want others to enjoy it like i did.

• know some coding
  • communication skills
  • love challenges
  • quick learner
  • A lot of free time
  • Excel, Word

• I can sometimes get off topic when having a long conversation

• Yes I’m ready to leave

• I am ready to sell my business

Bannable

Player
Player
1. Zach
2. 18
3. Eastern Time Zone
4. At least 12 hours a day
5. Bannable#1405
6. Zach Noor

I would like to be an admin because I feel like my current set of experiences enables me to truly be able to help out other players whenever it is necessary. I feel like I could be of use whether it be to help players better understand the rules, helping with any sort of bug resolution, or anything else. I want to be able to help the people in the community and make sure that everyone Is having the most enjoyable time possible. Another reason I want to be a part of the admin team is to help guide new players on the server. I feel like the server receives a lot of new players every day but a majority stop playing after feeling confused about what to do, I want to be able to minimize the confusion for them and prevent them from leaving the server.

I believe that I have multiple strengths that would benefit the server. Firstly I am extremely patient and understanding with those around me. If I believe in something I won't stop till I see it through. This includes helping someone truly understand a rule break or a rule to ensure that it doesn't happen again. My intention will never be to punish someone or to ruin their experience but rather to educate and guide the players to make sure that whatever was been done isn't repeated so all players can continue on having a great experience. I also know multiple languages, I am fluent in English, Arabic, and Spanish. So I would be able to minimize the language barrier if needed while explaining rules, rule breaks, and anything of that sort to make sure that every player is aware of all rules and rule breaks they could've done to prevent a possible rule break.

I don't believe I have many weaknesses that I haven't conquered already. However, if there is one I currently have is that I am a perfectionist. Sometimes I believe that I can do better even though I've already done the best I can. The reason I believe it is my weakness is that sometimes it distracts me from the main goal which is to just complete the task at hand and eventually causes me to mess up on the current task at hand.

I am.

I am.

Finally i understand that I haven’t been the most positive member in this community as of recently but this will all be subject to change.

Julian Assange

Player
Player
Information
1. Fabian Snethkamp
2. 26
3. UTC+2
4. 4 Hours
5. wunderlampe#1833
6. Julian Assange
7. 21023

Additional information
I would like to join the Admin team in order to improve the gaming experience. In real life I am a Product Owner and Software Developer in the Automotive and Insurance section. I am leading a Team of 8 Developers and Designers from all over the World. I guess that could help grow the Server and improve the gaming experience.

I am good in communicating and understanding peoples needs. I speak several programming languages and are experienced in leading other people. German is my mother language and I speak english fluently.

I am feeling like applying for a real life job.

Sure!

Have none.

Nick THomas

Deputy Chief | EMS | Nick Thomas
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Your name IRL : Gaurav
2. Your age : 24
3. Time zone : GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day : 6 to 7 hrs. per day
5. Your Discord : FREEZO GAMING YT#1900
6. Your Nickname : Johnny Davids | 31185
7. Your ID : 31185

Additional Information:

1. I would like to help the administration team to control the breaking of law in the city and thus providing a better quality of RP to the players. I also have been in the city for long and have experience the legal and illegal side of the city by working in gangs (Marabunta Grande and Bloods) legal orgs like EMS, NG, GOVT SEC. I am also aware of most of the server rules since I've been trying to learn the whole thing from the rules section of Grand RP Discord Server. I also wish to help the new players of the city.

2. I am hardworking.
I am a quick learner and a good trainer.
I can work calmly and get a job done even under a pressure.

3. I'm pretty straight forward

4.Yes, of course I am ready to leave RP life.

5. Yes Of course.

Jod Glockz

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
K.Varshith
2. Your age
3. Time zone
India (GMT+5:30)
8 to 9 hours
5. Your Discord
Blueberry#6598
6. Your Nickname
Jod Glockz
7. Your ID
Additional information
To make sure no one breaks or go against the rules and to maintain the roleplay server as good as it is right now, and to give punishment to the people who break the rules and help new citizens in the server.The main thing is i want to help the citiznsen in the city.

Open minded, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication.

My biggest weakness is that I am very straight forward person.

yes,i will leave rp for becoming an admin

Yes, I will and I don’t even own a business in the city..

Ronny Rich

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Jayden Caley
2. Your age 20
3. Time zone EST
4. Average online per day 5 to 10 hours
5. Your Discord Jayden69#7119
6. Your Nickname Mike Love
7. Your ID 8585

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin I want to become admin to help out other people I’m a very fair person I love to help people out in any way I can I also want to make sure everyone gets to come into the city and enjoy playing in the city.
2. What are your strengths one of my strengths is being very active. Another strength I have is being fair and playing the rules.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses One weaknesses I have is coding I know some but not a lot.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin YES
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? YES I don’t own any business anyways (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. Your name IRL

- Blanka
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GMT +2
- 10+ hours
5. Your Discord
- Scarlet#3422
6. Your Nickname
- Scarlet Haze
7. Your ID

Additional information

- I want to become an admin because I wanna test my strenght as someone that calms some situations and does something good for the community in the server.. That actually cares about players and listens to them. For example all these new people who think this server is a joke and come to troll around which makes me cringe on what im seeing already... I also think there were so many unfair situations which I want to make sure that won't happen again.. or atleast that often as now. I want to become an admin because I got kinda out of RP.. can't really find anything that would make me enjoy RPing anymore... I want to help you guys aswell since I'm almost the whole day online and also IG from my side I think I would do great as an admin.. Plus theres assistant first so I know I'll be good to go because I am already an admin assistant on Balkan server and I would gladly swap for english server where I have my main character at. :)
- My greatest strenght is loyalty. Noone can just buy me out to get themselves out of some situations, multitasking, better time management, past experience as an admin, chill head.
- Selfconfidence. Which has nothing to do with being an admin.
- This question is literally the answer to make this application :)
- Don't have any so there's no problem at all.

Tommaso Margiela

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information

1. Your name IRL

Sigurd (Norwegian Name)

2. Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+2)

6 hours

5. Your Discord

Sigurd#2928

6. Your Nickname
Tommaso Margiela

7. Your ID

Additional information

Want to try something else and still enjoy the city, help out with rulebrakes and punishments

Good English, patient, would handle situations good.

Can get mad at players but wont take it out on them,

yes.

yes. Will be sold if accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom