Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL

Yash P.

2. Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)

4. Average online per day

6 hours

5. Your Discord
active_lazy#6736

6. Your Nickname

Ganesh Gaitonde

7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I started my RP experience with Grand RP. Its been more than 6 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything
Its time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't ruin.
. I know all the rules and I will be a great help to the administration team.

2. What are your strengths?
My strengths consist of Time management, hard worker, patience, calm and positive attitude.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
My strengths sometimes become my weaknesses I tend to go to the root of problem and solve it all through and i find the job complete after being satisfied with the results and not before.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Until this point I have accomplished everything in this server, Started with rank 1 in NG and went all the way to be the Leader. apart from that I am in gangs and helped family with unofficial things. I think its time for me to leave RP and aim on helping others.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I don't have any business, not planning to buy one as well.

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
1. Your name: Yarin
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +3
4. Average online per day: 8-11 Hours.
5. Your Discord: Yarin.#5504
6. Your Nickname: Tom Zoom
7. Your ID: 41387

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I want the server to grow up and to help it do it by keeping the server clean from trolers, racist people, ETC... In addition to that, I want to help the new players in the RP and the rules, and of course let them have fun here.

2. What are your strengths? I'm patient, quick learner, I know how to deal with an admin situations and I know another language, Hebrew.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I don't have any.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? Yes.

_Tyler

Back in 5 minutes. If not, read this status again
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ray Julius
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+1
4. Average online per day - 8-15 hours (weekdays) 15+ (weekends)
5. Your Discord - Ratello#0833
6. Your Nickname - Tyler Ash
7. Your ID - 35923
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? The main reason why I am applying to become an administrator is so as to better my skills and learn new things as learning never exhausts the mind. I also want to be able to help the community and help everyone have a chance to RP to the best of their capabilities as many people are good although where it is good bad can never luck out. I feel I am ready to try my luck as I have widened my way of thinking towards RP.
2. What are your strengths? My greatest strength would be patience and being able to judge through listening. I have been playing on the server for about 4 months now and I have done my best to help players both in the city and on the server’s discord while also improving my RP skills and enjoying playing myself. I have tried my best not to break any rules knowingly and unknowingly. I have been an admin before so I have some experience in using Notepad++ and have knowledge of how to debug plugins with Java. I try to be as flexible as possible.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? One of my greatest weaknesses is that I have trouble saying no and It has greatly impacted my life but as I grow older it reduces. My other weaknesses are that I could use more experience in Verbal communication as I like to laugh a lot and joke around.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) - Yes

Meet Saint

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Meet Pandya
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 5-8 hours minimum
5. Your Discord: Meet Pandya #1307
6. Your Nickname: Meet Saint
7. Your ID: 17199

Additional information
  • In last week I observed that there were lack of admins, as I had to wait for more than 30 mins for admin's reply. However that's the secondary thing, but as I know all the server and forum rules, I will be helpful to the players and can respond them quickly with the precise answer. I will make sure that no person will struggle with any kind of issue as long as I am there. and I will put my 100% for the players to make them feel they are doing RP.
  • As I have worked as CS in IRL, I know how to reply politely to make new people stay in city for longer and forever.
  • I am calm and understanding, so if anyone is frustrated, I can make them feel special and resolve their issue as well.
  • As I know all the rules, I can assist player quickly.
  • I am fluent in English language.
  • Its my first time to become admin in this server, it may take some time for me to learn how to operate the commands.
  • Yes, it will be totally fine for me to leave RP.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  • Yes I will be ready to sell my business.

Corbin MacMillen

MynO
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1. IRL name:- Neel Tengariya
2. Age:- 22
3. Time zone:- IST (GMT+05:30)
4. Avg. online per day:- 5-7 hours
5. Discord:- MynO#9729
6. Nickname:- Corbin MacMillen
7. ID:- 25547

Additional information
Q. 1) Why do you want to become an admin?

Ans.) It's been almost 6 months since I'm doing RP in this amazing city, I saw, observed, learned, and suffered almost all types of RP situations in the city whether it is related to legal org, Family, or Gang. Now it came to my mind that why I'm not going for an admin position, and so I applied. It will be a pride and pleasure to support this growing RP server by helping people who really want a high-quality RP and follow City and Server rules and regulations to maintain the discipline. I served as an EMS employee up to Paramedic position, Ballas gang up to rank 5, and now in Vagos with rank 5. I had thoroughly read the rules and encouraged every single player to follow those rules to maintain the high-quality RP. It's not easy to grow an RP server this fast and I'm proud of the team of Administrators and now I think I'm capable to join the admin team.

Q. 2) What are your strengths?
Ans.) Talking about my strengths, the first point that comes to my mind is I'm really good at handling a problem situation no matter how complex it is. I always keep calm and try my best to figure out any situation as best, as fair & as effective as possible. I always talk to others with all my respect and dignity.

Q. 3) What are your greatest weaknesses?
Ans.) One of my greatest weaknesses is I believe people too early and many times in real life also suffered. It's good that I'm aware of my weakness and I'm working my best on it.

Q. 4) Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
Ans.) Yes, as I said I have almost been through every RP situation and now I'm ready to leave the RP life to support the city.

Q. 5) Will you be ready to sell your business?
Ans.) Yes, I already sold my biz because I'm in planning to be in admin so I already sold my biz.

Last edited:

Jayden West

West Mafia On Top 🔥👀
Player
INFORMATION
1. Irl Name: Jayden Catania
2. Irl Age: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT+2
4. Avg Hours Online Per Day: 5-8 Hours
5. Discord: Zxetro#3209
6. Nickname: Jayden West
7. ID: 38196

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to become and admin because I done everything I seen a lot of things I know the city very well. and the server rules And I wanna punish people who don't respect the rules and make this server fun for people that wanna have a great rp experience.
2. My strengths are that I can speak a few languages, very patient and have time to listen to what players got to say and I'm also a fast learner.
3. My weakness is that sometimes I'm typing too fast and i miss spell letters.
4. Yes I seen a lot so I'm ready.
5. Yes I don't own any business though.

Luke Mayt

Luke Mayt
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Luke Gorman
2. 18
3. GMT +1
4. 6 hours on weekdays, 10 on weekends
5. lukegorman#6361
6. Luke Mayt
7. 51060

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I want to be become an admin to bring the quality of this server to another/better level. I will do this by hosting admin events, monitoring players in rp situations, communicate with players and have equality to everyone by not been biased. I have recently received a 3-day ban for general rule 6.19, I got provoked and they were breaking many rules which led to me to call them a word that I shouldn’t have said. I don’t like giving out punishments but I will give out punishments when NEEDED, someone will make a mistake and if no one complains about the person I will just warn them not do it again. Being an admin isn’t just about giving out punishments its also about connecting with the community and making there voices heard.

2. My greatest strength is being able to explain things properly.

3. Coming across as a conflict person, I’m not a conflict person but I come across as it when I KNOW something is right.

4. Yes

5. Yes

Last edited:

Felix Pfeffer

Player
Player
Information
1.Josh
3.Berlin
4.Like 4-9 Hrs
5. The Deadpool#8515
6.Felix Pfeffer

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? - I want to keep the Server safe and ban all Hacker/Modder/FRPer/VDMer/RDMer
2. What are your strengths? - I am Friendly I am active, I am a kind Admin that not just ban everyone, and I can do German Support too
3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I have weaknesses but the person that talk to me can tell me what he think are my witnesses
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Gaur Vercetti

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Gaur Saint
2. 18
3. GMT
4. 2to8 hours
5. GAURSAAB#3550
6. Gaur
7. 48335

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become admin, because, first of all I love helping people and second, I really like discussing any Role play situation. I also like, helping all the players to get started or even to help them
2. What are your strengths? Open minded, critically thinker, hard-worker, Discipline, Dedication,Punctual,Polite and I can handle any type of situation with euqality
3. My weakneses is that I tend to be soft sometime
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? I will leave RP yes, but I still need to save my RP account for future. (YES)
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin): I don't have business. (YES)

Konstantin Usoyan

Player
Player
Information
1. Kostas

2. 27

3. GMT +2

4. Depends on my work schedule but most likely 3 hours average

5. Wônder#8518

6. Wonder Dean

7. 37950

Additional information

To be honest I'm playing in the server for like 6 or 7 months now and I've done a lot of things so I've decided to pass the baton in new players and have an eye on them.

Strict, well organized - complex with the detail, fair and non toxic

Never touched administration before.

Sure

No business, no cry

Pranith Fujiwara

Player
Player
1.Your Name IRL : PRANITH REDDY
2.Your Age:- 18 Years
3.Time Zone:- GMT+5:30
4.Average Online Per Day:- I will be Online around 8-10 hours.
5.Your Discord:- Pranith Sᴀɴᴢ#3105
6.Your Nickname:- Pranith Sanz
7.Your ID:- 45880

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1. I am playing this server for a long time now and now i think i can assist new people hoping in the server.
2. Managing, dedication, Time management, patience.
3. some times i will loss the patience but i will try my best to keep the patience level, that it
4. Yes I will
5. Yes I will

Agent0409

Player
Player
Name:- Benpremji
Time zone:- +05:30GMT(IST)
Average Online Per Day :-10Hrs
Discord:- Agent0409#4699
Nickname:- Michael Fedorov
ID :-13035

1. The idea of becoming a part of something related to servers and computers and games, I was always up for it. And when I heard about grand RP is hiring server administrators, I knew I had to become .Moreover I have been in this server form months and I know how the city , and somehow my ambition towards games and servers tells me that I have to do something which makes an impact on the residents of beautiful Los Santos. Moreover , I would be glad to provide quality RP to residents of the city and be a part of a fantastic server administrator team.

2. My strengths include knowing multiple languages, Teamwork and fantastic strategic ideas.

3.One of my greatest weakness would be my patience .At times , my weakness has got me a lot of work done but sometimes I get impatient and , but I am currently working on that .

4. If that's a price , I have to pay for providing players quality RP then yes.

5.Currently have no business , but will never buy one if I become a admin.

Last edited:

Cody Miles

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Cody Miles
2. 29
3. Central-US
4. Weekdays: 3hrs Weekends: 5-8hrs
5. sMILESaLOT#8762
6. Cody Miles
7. 3221

1. The reason I would like to become an admin is due to the fact that the server needs help during the late night shifts that I can help address. Legal orgs seem to be having some issues getting coordinated with eachother and establishing their departments. I was Chief for two months and understand the workings of running a department and the inner issues they face. I would like to become the curator of LSPD or any of the orgs if possible. I would like to see all of the admins on the same page as far as understanding rules and punishments. Build a team of admins that can work together well and understand the responsibilities it entails.
2. I have a great understanding of the rules and am an effective communicator. I work well with others and can easily coordinate efforts and build teams to make sure jobs can be finished.
3. My greatest weakness would have to be not being able to say no. I like to take on more tasks than I should. I also have an issue with trying to be understanding and give people a little more leniency due to seeing the better side of people and their abilities to do better by themselves.
4. Yes I will be able to leave the RP side of the server during my administration term.
5. I currently do not own any businesses so this will not be a problem.

Jazz Flix

Your friendly neighborhood God.
Player
1. Your name IRL: Jonny
2. Your age: 25
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 - 7 hrs.
5. Your Discord: JonnyBoy#2399
6. Your Nickname : Jazz Flix
7. Your ID: 52763

Additional information

1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow players. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how hard it is to respond to more than 100s of people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V RP community. I would give my best and make sure my higherups are satisfied with my work.
2. I always stick towards one goal and never do anything before I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. I'm a little bit stubborn but I tend to listen to people.
4. Yes. I am aware that as an admin, I am supposed to manage the server without engaging in RP.
5. I am ready to sell business that I currently own

Last edited:

Droppa

3x 100% EN1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Yusuf
2. 16
3. UK (GMT)
4. 7+ hours
5. Yusufff#1115
6. Droppa Eights
7. 43525

I would like to become an admin due to my high levels of activity on the server as I enjoy playing it a lot. It has been a great journey for me to explore the city and meet new people. By becoming admin I can enhance this to the fullest as I will be helping others out, Organizing and managing events, making new friends... Making me an admin will mean a huge difference to the team which already exists as I can make a big impact on not only other admins but everyone in the city so that they can enjoy their time in the city rulebreakers free.

My Strengths are Hardworking, resilient, kind, friendly, fluent English, teamwork, confidence (and many more).

My greatest weaknesses
are not knowing when to ask for help, talk a lot (many more)

Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

Yes I am ready to sell my business

Thomas Shelbyyy

Player
Player
1. Bhavya Raythatha
2. 16
3. GMT+5:30(IST)
4. 6-7 hours
5. Bhavya#7797
6. Thomas Casanova
7. 26551
Additional Information
1. I am interested in becoming an admin cause I want some a new experience i have been in gangs and legal orgs too. Now its time to help the people of grand rp. Wherever i go i give my best. You know like want a whole new experience. Like i have some friends who are at that great positions of admins and i always talk to them and learn something new. I want to join my friends position and prove everyone that i can do something and i hope i will get selected.
2. My Strengths are: I have patience and i dont get hyper and take my decision at that movement and i can also be kind to people and listen to them
3. My Greatest Weakness is if someone keeps on eating my head for more than 15mins i lose my temper.
4. I am ready to leave the rp life cause i got all the experience and now i want to try something new.
5. I have never had business xD I want peaceful life with the other admins(friends too)

Mayukh Casanova

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Mayukh Dutta
2. Your age: 27
3. Time zone: GMT+5.30
4. Average online per day: 10 Hours
5. Your Discord: Mayukh#5850
6. Your Nickname: Mayukh Casanova
7. Your ID: 38926

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin because I am in this city for more than 6months. I am almost done with my RP and achievements on this server. I think I know about the server roles and regulations. I want to help people with their problems and situations. I also want to improve the server quality.

My strengths are I am honest and helpful and I can listen to people's problems they are facing. I am a team worker and I can communicate with people

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? My greatest weakness is I am honest because sometimes it might happen that one of my friends is reported for something wrong so I will not think once that this person is my friend I will punish that person.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? As I told I am almost done with my RP so yes I can leave RP if I become an admin.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not have any business but if I have I will definitely sell the business.

SanthoshOP

Player
Player
1.Sai Santhosh
3.India
4.4 to 6 hours
5.Santhosh#0001

1.I want help the people who had joined new , I want to be helper
2. I am a Hard work to do important things
3.I will delay work when I get Bore
4.Yes,I am ready
5.Yes,I am ready to sell

Gab

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL
Rocky Gabriel
2. Your age

3. Time zone
(GMT+5:30)

6 hours

5. Your Discord
Rocky Gabriel#4362

6. Your Nickname
Gabriel Van

7. Your ID

Additional information

It’s been more than 6 months playing on this server and I believe I have accomplished everything. I have experience of EMS as I worked there as a Head of MD. I also have experience of Government, I worked in DOC in higher rank. I also have some knowledge of illegal organization. As I have this much experience so I know all the rules. So
it’s time for me to help the new players with the rules, and the old players so that their RP experience doesn't get ruined.
So I think I will be a great help to the administration team.

My strengths are that I am Optimist, patient, quick learner, hard worker and smart worker also. In IRL I am AWS certified Network and Server Administrator. I have technical skills and coding skills.

My weakness would be that I work so hard at a particular job which makes me forget to take care of my health sometimes.

Yes, As I worked in so many places it’s time to serve myself to the city to make the RP for people more interesting. So, I think it’s time for me to leave RP and aim on helping others.

I will sell my business without any hesitation.

Pawan Royal

GOD
Player
1. Pawan
2. 21
3. GMT +5:30
4. 6-8 hrs
5. JetPanjaYt#1994
6. Pawan Kalyan
7. 24601

Additional Information

--- As rage is a new platform for many and they find it new, So I want to help them assist them and also to make the RP environment clean and healthy I wish to become a staff member. Also I am very good at handling situations so I think I have all the skills to become a staff member.

--- and because there are so many new player coming and they normally need some kind of helps, also there are many situations happens daily where I think I can help people out and to keep things good.

--- Now, see the amount of players growing drastically, and I see the overwhelming amount of reports and admins needed and I acknowledge the amount of time and effort needed to keep the community strong and deliver a great and fair service as quickly and as reliable as possible.

--- To be fair, I truly just want to contribute as much time as I can. I think I am ready to dedicate a lot of my time to GrandRP World, to help players whether it is in-game, on the forums, or even in the discord, with whatever help they need, and whatever support I can provide. I know it may sound cliche but I truly want players to feel the joy that I feel when they play on the server. I hope to use my past and present knowledge from staffing to one day hopefully boost my knowledge in working as a staff member for the server. I understand the difficulty, and level of patience it requires to be a Admin member on any game, and I respect that.

I like to talk a lot because according to my brother talking is the best way to solve a problem. instead of fighting so like ya we can say My Communication is the best ; I'm talkative and i can handle trash talk's - talk with manners

I feel like my weakness can be that sometimes I put my emotions first, which makes me take some things personally when they aren't supposed to be. Sometimes it makes me feel like I'm never doing enough and have to keep pushing myself to work harder even if I'm doing a good job and also straight forward person .

Yes, I would be ready to leave RP Life to pursue being an administrator. I feel I have had my fun with RP and want to take the next step into helping people.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes, if i had business i'll ready to sell, so no problem in it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom