Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul_Falcone

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL

- Tornike Shioshvili
2. Your age
3. Time zone
- GTM+4
4. Average online per day
- 6+ hours
5. Your Discord
- NINJUZWAY#0482
6. Your Nickname
- Paul Falcone
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 200 or 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness , How hard developers worked for make great server for people and making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V Roleplaying community , Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow and make people fine in the RP .
2. What are your strengths?
- I always stick towards , I have one goal and never do anything unless I achieve it. I respect everyone and treat every person in a similar manner as well. I do my best to respond as quick as possible to any task and help people out if they're having any sort of difficulties.
3. What are your greatest weaknesses?
- I tend to be a little bit strength sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply , I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But sometimes over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.
4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?
- I'm ready to leave RP life , When I become an admin , my answer are yes .
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
- If I have any business , I'm ready to sell any business I have (But I don't have any business yet.)

Noah Acahche

Player
Player
1. Noah Achache
2. 16
3. EST
4.8-10 Hours a day
5. noliky#4506
6. Noah Achache

1. Why Do You Want To Become An Admin
I want to become an admin because I have had so much fun and good RP due to good admins and good server management and I feel like I want to give back to the community the RP that I had, And it's my time to stop RPing and start becoming the awsome admin I can be to help other peers enjoy the great RP I have experienced.

2. What Are Your Strengths
I am mature for my age.
I am good at receiving constructive criticism
My timezone is different from other admin which would mean that there will always be an admin online.
I don't disrespect others and always show respect to others.
I always follow what I am being told to do
I can handle stressful situations
Previous Admin On 4 Fivem Servers.

3. What Are Your Biggest Weaknesses
I get angry quite quickly if someone shows disrespect towards me when all I'm trying to do is help especially if I'm showing respect to them.But I am still working on not getting angry if someone disrespect me

4. Will You Be Ready To Leave RP Life And Become An Admin
Yes of course.

5. Will You Be Ready To Sell Your Business.
Yes

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
1. Jay
2. 18
3. EST
4. 6+ Hours
5.Sosa#0075
6.Sosa

1. I want to become an admin because I want to help people on a daily basis with any issues they may encounter in the city or any questions they have in the grand RP server. I have been playing on this server for a long time since launch with only 2 rule breaks. I want to be apart of the team that can make this sever grown and be more know for having the best non whitelisted community.

2. My greatest strength is that I always strive to do my best in something that I enjoy with full commitment, and this is why I’m here.

3. My greatest weakness is that I may push too hard or overwork myself in certain situations. I may overthink in certain situation or overlock something, but I always try to get help before going forth with something I dont fully understand

4. Yes, I am ready and fully committed. I will miss the RP life but I’m ready to take this step. Im willing to help grow this community, keep it fun and entertaining for everyone that decides fly in the city.

5.Yes I am.
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

Last edited:

Antoniooo Majstoroviccc

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

Kahi Hulk

SAHP Deputy Leader
Player
Information
1. Kahi
2. 20
3. Hawaii Standard Time
4. 6-8 hours
5. Kahi#7777
6. Kahi Hulk
7. ID: 33481

Additional information

- I am 30 years old in the city now and I have experience in being high command of gangs and legal organizations. I see a lot of god work happening all the time and I felt encouraged to try it out myself because it is something I want to be a part of.

I have 4 months of Legal Organization experience, 1 of which I served as a Deputy Leader and I currently still am. I know all rules ( Especially Gang, State, Event, and Leader) and how to properly enforce them. I am good at creating an ethical communication environment when it comes to addressing conflict and never overstep boundaries in place. I am a very social person and I am able to talk with people civilly. I always double check on things I do before I take action and I just want to create the best role play experience possible for people.

- A weakness of mine is that I focus too much on the details. When I take action on something I make sure to properly and ethically come up with the best solution. Sometimes the details can get me caught up with a lack of productivity, but I will work on it to be the most efficient and try to be a good asset for the admin team.

Yes I am.

5: Will you be ready to sell your business?
Yes I am.

Thank you for reading.

Ron Atkin

Veteran
Leader of unofficial org
1. Matt S
2. 27
3. EST
4. ~6 hours
5. BigShip#0001
6. Ron Atkin
7. 36116

Additional information
1. I think having more admins with experience as a long time player in the city will help improve roleplay.
2. Leadership is a strong quality of mine and can be used as an Admin when I need to put my foot down in a situation or lead the conversation to something productive.
3. Needing to also put time in other things like Leader on EN2 or IRL work.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Antoniooo Majstoroviccc

Player
Player
Information
1. Antonio Majstorovic
2. 16
3. GMT+2
4. 4-8 hours, on weekends up to 12 hours
5. FriganiLoSOS#7932
6. Antonio Majstorovic
7. 60105

Additional information
1. I want to become an administrator because ever since I started playing on the GrandRP EN1 server I have instantly fallen in love with that server. I have always wanted to help players on this server experience the best RP experience and I would like to punish all players who do not know how to properly RP. I would like to help this server grow with the best RP experience.
2. My greatest strengths are knowledge of all RP rules, good sense of the law, little experience beeing an admin on one small server.
3. My biggest weakness is small experience, I don't know how to code very well, I don't know how to script.
4. Yes
5. Yes

Razerite

Player
Player
Aarya Gautam
IST
14-15 hours
Razerite#5272
Razerite
Razerite Austin

I want to become an admin because I want to make sure everyone follows the server rules so that everyone enjoys RP.
I want to help the server to grow and take action against those who don't know how RP works or scammers/spammers

My biggest strength is patience, time management and co-operation with players.
I am good at maths and speak fluent English.
Have managed some events in other FiveM servers.

My weakness is that I am serious about my job

Yes

Yes

Trey Windsor

Player
Player
Information

1. Trey
2. 18
3. EST (GMT -4)
4. 5-12 hours per day
5. Icetraybox76#9040
6. Trey Windsor
7. 26198

Additional Information

- Why do you want to become a admin
: I would love to become a admin for multiple reasons, I’m here today looking to become a admin on the #1 best GTA 5 RolePlay servers in all of the world, I have always dreamed of becoming one as I have a lot of skills that will work best for the position, my skills include being a good communicator, multi-tasking, problem solving, dedication, professionalism etc. Whenever it comes time to do something I fully concentrate and proceed with the task I’m given. I work well with everyone around me, I am very polite and out going. I will dedicate 1000% of my time into this server as I am here to seek the best for the community, I feel that I have had my fair share of role playing and it has been the best experience, now I would like to pass what I have learned and help out new comers, I want to make sure that everyone who needs help gets it and making sure that there is no one breaking the rules. I have looked up to the staff that keep the city running, and always wanted to be apart of it, there has been many times where I have seen things going on around me that are far from fun, I want to make sure that stuff like that doesn’t happen and that people want to stay in the city and have a good time.

- What are your strengths: I have many strengths, they are determination, dedication, communication, helping out, working well with any situation. When I say I’m determined I mean I’m determined to do what’s best for the cause, I am determined to take actions on cases that need help, I’m determined to do what’s best for not just me but everyone. When I say I and dedicated to something I mean I’m dedicated to my position, I’m dedicated to the city and the community. When I say I am a good communicator I mean I let people talk, I let people say what needs to be said, I then speak back and help them out while doing what’s best, I communicate and explain to people what they are facing and how they can fix what they did wrong, or even congratulate them on something they did good. I also feel that I am good with helping out, I know coming to a new city with nothing besides your clothes is kinda hard to make a living, whenever I see someone who needs help I’m there to help whenever they ask me a question I more then likely have a answer I then know how to respond and act, I can then help them be successful or get the answer to the questions they may have.

- What are your greatest weaknesses: I would say I don’t have any “Greatest weaknesses”, but sometimes I can be a little pushy, looking for a cause.

- Will you be ready to leave the life of RP and become a admin: Yes, I will 1000% be ready to leave the life of RP to do what’s best and help out with the GRP community, I want the best for everyone else as I have had my share of the RP life and I want to make sure that everyone feels happy, also making sure that when someone needs the help that they get it, I will also make sure to stop people from breaking rules, and for the ones who break the rules get punished as it is ruing the fun.

- Will you be ready to sell your business: Yes, even tho the only business I have is a family business that I had helped pay for but is owned by a friend.

- Conclusion: I would like to say, that it would be a dream to become a admin, I have looked up to becoming one everyday, I have came close but failed was told to wait until next opening I then studied and now know everything by heart, I also wanted to say thank you to all the staff at GRP for making sure that everyone has a fun time.

Thank you!

T. Windsor

Last edited:

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
1. Name Rohit Garg
2. age 18
3. India (GMT+5:30)
4. 10hr
5. RoyalisLiveYT#1856
6. rohit
7. 15234
Additional information
1. I've been in the server for quite a while, and I've learnt how things work. I'm also open towards learning a thing or two as well, from my fellow colleagues. I noticed that the staff team has been working day and night and I do understand how tedious it is to respond to more than 500 people online and thought maybe I could lend a helping hand towards the community. I've always liked the uniqueness of the server and how hard the developers have worked into making Grand RP a major success in the Grand Theft Auto V roleplaying community. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside my fellow staff would be a pleasure and I would give my best and make sure my higher-ups are satisfied with the work I do. and i have experience of Gang Because I am X vagos leader so I no crime rules and Also I have Admin Experience How to Mange People ...

2. could say that my strengths are I'm determinant because when i I put something in my mind especially if that something interests me, I'm not leaving it before I get some genuine and good results. Another strength is that I like to share my opinion and ideas a lot and like to open a lot of discussions because in my past university projects it proved well that 2 mins is always than 1 and the more the better.

3.I tend to be a bit stern sometimes. Although, I look into everything deeply, I always have that feeling that something isn't right. But over time I gain confidence and it hence helps me get over it.

4.I'm ready to leave RP life to help and support in managing the server providing good RP to the players..

5.I don't have a business

Last edited:

Miyagi

Player
Player
1. Maxim Brimsky
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-10 Hours
5. Maximka.#6969
6. Miyagi Zoom
7. 41367

1. I want to be an admin because I want to help players, make players happy with events. I want to take care on the players who breaks the rules and make the server healthy and better. I am playing this server for a while and I know everything, every rule, every event, know how to handle with the players in this city.
I am playing this server for about 6 month and I cannot find anymore something in RP that I don't know or that makes me fun. Therefore, I would like to be an admin in order to do some changes and help people with all of my knowledge on this server and it will be good opportunity to do some changes for myself also and quit the RP in order to help people more.

2. my strengths are: I know 3 Languages i am patient with people im Hard worker fast learner

3. weaknesses: my weaknesses are that i dont have any :)

4. yes

5. yes

LS9L

Player
Player
Information
1. Aaron F
2. 19
3. EST
4. 7-9 hours
5. LS9L#6265
6. Aaron Bob
7. 50976

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? I want to become an admin so people can enjoy RP without cheaters, people with NITRP, people not abiding by the rules, help players in situations requiring an administrator etc.

2. What are your strengths? I'm always eager to learn, if I'm not sure about something I always ask which leads me to rarely making mistakes. I have past experience in being an administrator.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? Most weekends i will only be able to play like 2-4 hours.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes.

Alex Hoang

Player
Player
1. Alex Hoang
2. 19
3. PDT
4. 10+ hours
5. Alex Hoang#7777
6. Alex Zero
7. 5660
Additional Information
1. Because I want to be someone who can help everyone on the server at any time and I want to help people with RP situations as much as I can., also I want to help this server grow up more because all the server I played so far this is the best server that I played in my whole RP experience.
2. My strength is I can talk to people calm, I'm a listener too. I have 4400+ hours of RP experience.
3. My greatest weakness is sometimes, my English not really good.
4. Yes, I'm ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5. Yes, I'm ready to sell my business.

MikeyT

Player
Player
Information
1. Michael Thomson
2. 29
3. GMT (Server Time)
4. 8-12 hours
5. Mikey Thomson#1370
6. Mikey Thomson
7. 66963

Additional Information

Having started on Grand RP, I really wanted that RP feel, none of the random RDMs, VDMs for no reason etc. I wanted to join a server which I enjoy thoroughly and have done so from the day I joined. There are flaws with certain individuals and the ways in which I believe roleplay can be enhanced which I can imagine would discourage others from continuing on the server, which I feel that I could contribute towards to ensure that the server remains enjoyable and moderated professionally.

My strengths would be that I am highly motivated and professional. Everything I do is with the highest level of professionalism and no matter what I set out to do I will be determined in ensuring that the correct results and outcomes are achieved.
Good listener. I am very open to understanding a situation but as well as knowing what the rules are to ensure that people feel heard whilst ensuring that they understand where they may have faulted to discourage such behaviours in the future.

My greatest weakness is perfectionism. I always tend to ensure that everything has to be done correctly and precisely. Where this could be a strength it is also noted down as a weakness because it can be very time consuming and stressful at the same time.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the RP lifestyle, it has been one of my favourite things with the city, but I believe it is time to help the rest of the curators and moderators in improving the experience further.

I only have a business in EN 02 which I can sell. I do not have any in EN 01.

Stormy Cox

𝐀𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐚
Player
Information

Amin

2. 23

3. GMT+3:30

4. 8 to 10

5. TearyToxic#5664

6. Stormy Cyrus

7. 18983

Additional information

1. I want to become an admin because of my experience and all the time that i spent in the city. I have been in multiple organizations illegal and legal which has given me a different perspective how the city works and everything should be. I really want people to enjoy RP in the server, I want everyone to have fun and just do their own thing without any problems. Becoming an admin would give me the opportunity to improve everyone's playing experience in the city.

2. My strengths would be, I am understanding, respectful and honest, and I'm a hard worker.

3. My greatest weakness is being too honest sometimes that might hurt people... But in some ways it helps.

4. Yes, I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin

5. Yes

Mona Darling

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information
Information
1.Atharv Pandey
3.GMT(+5:30)
4.5-6 Hours
5.Shin Chan#9388
6.Mona Darling
Additional information
1.I have been in server for like 210 plus days and i have been through most of all player aspect which is getting robbed to getting in an organisation i have seen it all in between of all this i can say i have been through all ups and downs now the new players have so many privilege to spawn their cars for free back then we didn't had so much of free opportunities, so now i want to experience the game from gods eye (from admins POV). I've been in the server since a long time now and I really like being here. I've been in EMS for more than 120 days now and I have learnt alot. I am really professional and punctual.I am a strict follower of all rules myself, whether it is city, govt org or gangs. And at times I also make sure that the others are following them as well as much as I can. But due to limited abilities, almost more than 50% of the times I have failed and been ignored by the citizens. So I want to become one of the administrators so that I can efficiently use this skill set for this role and make the city a better place. Also, as we all know, the city is growing day by day and I would like to make my contribution to ensure it's smooth running.
I am fascinated with the work city Admins have been doing. I am really in awe of their support and I also want to contribute a little to the city as well. Being a part of the staff team and helping out everyone alongside with other admins would be a great pleasure for me. I always give 200% in what ever I do and I believe I can be a really good addition to the team.
2. I am really good at communication. I am a good people's person. Effective leadership skills, I am a quick learner as well, my trainer would need to put minimum effort to mold me into the role. I know languages like English and Hindi.
3. I cannot be in the city for more than the time mentioned above. Not good at arguing with people. I do not have any previous administrator experience, but looking forward to start here since I am a quick learner
4.Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin
5.Yes

Justin Froster

Player
Player
Vatsal Mishra
GMT+5:30 IST
4-6 Hours
𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙄𝙆𝙀𝙍 • SÑÎPÈR#0561
Kelvin Suave

1. I wanna become an admin because rp life is a fun everyone know but getting a chance to improve it is the best option for me I think I am only made to help out this server in growing and I think my rp life is done now it's time to help out this beautiful server in growing I also like to help people and I hate those players which are in the city to create disturbance and I want to clear out them from the server. I am feeling eligible for this post because I have the experience of both legal sides and illegal side I worked in EMS and currently in LSPD and I Joined Every Gang In This City And Even I Was A Higher Up In Bloods Gang. So I think this is main reason to become admin.

2. My strengths are communication, motivation, patience, time management and honesty
3. My weaknesses are that I'm stubborn, pay to much attention to detail and I get a little agitated when I get interrupted by people.
4. Yes I will be ready to leave RP when the time comes
5. I will be ready to sell my business if I become an admin

Agent0409

Player
Player
Name:- Benpremji
Time zone:- +05:30GMT(IST)
Average Online Per Day :-10Hrs
Discord:- Agent0409#4699
Nickname:- Michael Fedorov
ID :-13035

1. The idea of becoming a part of something related to servers and computers and games, I was always up for it. And when I heard about grand RP is hiring server administrators, I knew I had to become .Moreover I have been in this server from months and I know how the city , and somehow my ambition towards games and servers tells me that I have to do something which makes an impact on the residents of beautiful Los Santos. Moreover , I would be glad to provide quality RP to residents of the city and be a part of a fantastic server administrator team.

2. My strengths include knowing multiple languages, Teamwork and fantastic strategic ideas.

3.One of my greatest weakness would be my patience .At times , my weakness has got me a lot of work done but sometimes I get impatient and , but I am currently working on that .

4. If that's a price , I have to pay for providing players quality RP then yes.

5.Currently have no business , but will never buy one if I become a admin.

Deva Inc

Deva Mods
Player
Deepak Raj
Ist
8hrs
DeepakTG#3034
Deepak

I want to become an admin because i want to make sure everyone enjoy good quality rp
I want to make sure everyone follow the server rules
I want to help the server to grow and reduce bad player who doesn’t know how rp works

My biggest strength is polite behaviour
fortnite
youtube
twitch

My weakness is my strength some times
what i am doing in live

yes

yes

shubh Rawatt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID

Additional information

1. Shubh Rawat
2. 18
3. IST +5:30
4. 5 to 6 hrs
5. CLaWsSHUBH#0125
6. ShubhRawatt
7. 13324

1. I want to become an admin to help people getting problems in the city. Also I will try to better the experience of mine as well as other players by helping them.

2. My strengths :
- quick learner
- helping nature-
good in a bit of video editing

3. My greatest weekness is my family and my friends.

4. Yes I am ready to leave RP life to become an admin.

5. Yes I am ready to sell all my business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom