Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sujal Shikaari
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/TJ3FIypMDC0

Dedha Jii

Ex-SAHP Sheriff en2
Player
hostage was not safe yet and SAHP sheriff taking 10-15. RP ticket grinder xD
You are accusing him of being a RP ticket grinder and you guys doesn't know how to play a proper RP. It is easy to accuse someone for being to good in something instead of learning it yourself. Stop crying about rp ticket grinding and try to understand the situation and learn how to play fair and use your brain instead of accusing someone for being to good more than you and stop crying on small things. Kid

David Pluxury

You see, but you do not observe!
Player
Since I wasted 30 useful minutes watching this vid and 10 minutes writing this. Let's see what we can find...
1. Why whole gang is communicating in NON RP the whole time ? Yall have Tab called 'RP Radio' which is should be used to exchange IC information. I'm pretty sure you never had chance to take a look.
2. 14:11 Your friend is in cuffs and at 16:26, she suddenly starts talking in radio and ofcourse in 'Non RP Radio' (Metagaming)
3. Meaning of free passage : As long as you have one clear side to leave that is considered as free passage demand fullfilled. At 22:32, you had whole right side open to leave.
4. Following from 3rd point, you asked for 3rd demand. Even Kakashi replied at 22:12 (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
5. At 23:00, Money paid, free passage provided and still not freeing hostage ????? (Stalling)
6. Engine blocking wasn't part of demand as I can see, So no reason to not block engines.
7. At 24:13, More than 2 demands continued when you asked to free all detained gang memebers. (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
8. I can clearly see hosatge safe in car when they started chasing and engine blocked you. Since chase started from zone, there is nothing wrong since even IRL there is no robbery zone.
9. At 30:17, POV owner himself Metagaming about getting money for hostage
Learn the meaning of MG : Exchanging IC info by OOC means whether you are in situation or not is MG
10. Other than possibility of wrong spikes, there is no rulebreak from LEOs side atleast.

Let's see what reviewing admin observes and decides...
Touch some grass and focus on your study :3 #dillsegrand?

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Touch some grass and focus on your study :3 #dillsegrand?

image.png

You still have curator in your signature. #DilSeGrand?

Chris Jackson

Player
Player
Since I wasted 30 useful minutes watching this vid and 10 minutes writing this. Let's see what we can find...
1. Why whole gang is communicating in NON RP the whole time ? Yall have Tab called 'RP Radio' which is should be used to exchange IC information. I'm pretty sure you never had chance to take a look.
2. 14:11 Your friend is in cuffs and at 16:26, she suddenly starts talking in radio and ofcourse in 'Non RP Radio' (Metagaming)
3. Meaning of free passage : As long as you have one clear side to leave that is considered as free passage demand fullfilled. At 22:32, you had whole right side open to leave.
4. Following from 3rd point, you asked for 3rd demand. Even Kakashi replied at 22:12 (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
5. At 23:00, Money paid, free passage provided and still not freeing hostage ????? (Stalling)
6. Engine blocking wasn't part of demand as I can see, So no reason to not block engines.
7. At 24:13, More than 2 demands continued when you asked to free all detained gang memebers. (Event Rule 1.16 - Verbal or full warning for respective gang or family)
8. I can clearly see hosatge safe in car when they started chasing and engine blocked you. Since chase started from zone, there is nothing wrong since even IRL there is no robbery zone.
9. At 30:17, POV owner himself Metagaming about getting money for hostage
Learn the meaning of MG : Exchanging IC info by OOC means whether you are in situation or not is MG
10. Other than possibility of wrong spikes, there is no rulebreak from LEOs side atleast.

Let's see what reviewing admin observes and decides...
*Leaves Grand for studies
*Comes back on vacation for a few days
*Goes back to Grand
*Complains about shit

Nick Rune in a nutshell

JATT

Player
Player
Well no one asks you come on forum and complain about every small situation either but you know... No point for me to argue...
Next time post longer POV may be 2 or 3 hours. So, everyone could adore your free time for these kind of stuff....

Have fun reporting on forums. That's all you can do rather winning gang raid or any store robbery....
admin job to review 30min video not urs if u did this u did this by your choice , no need to complain about that

and if free passage is demanded they have to give them whts meaning of demand then ? he told his friends to leave while he has hostage and he already mentioned no spikes and spikes were already there , so fail rp or fear rp from legals side and its not stalling its basic rp he was waiting his friends to go
leos have all the advantages and still doing mistakes and if someone points out u gave titles of forum warrioir but again when leos target a whole gang and pointing for silly reason i dont see peoples like u defending gangs with these logical reasons ? i call this hypocricy

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
admin job to review 30min video not urs if u did this u did this by your choice , no need to complain about that

and if free passage is demanded they have to give them whts meaning of demand then ? he told his friends to leave while he has hostage and he already mentioned no spikes and spikes were already there , so fail rp or fear rp from legals side and its not stalling its basic rp he was waiting his friends to go
leos have all the advantages and still doing mistakes and if someone points out u gave titles of forum warrioir but again when leos target a whole gang and pointing for silly reason i dont see peoples like u defending gangs with these logical reasons ? i call this hypocricy
who are you again ? 😐😐

Sujal Patel

Leader of Vagos
Player
BTW whole state org came on this forum.
crying and reviewing .
let admins do there work rather than spamming unnecessary comments on it.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
crying and reviewing .
We are not the crying bro...
You are.
I mean crying about engine block fr ?

Ellaツ

Ella Umbra | Ella Ace
Player
crying and reviewing .
BTW u are reporting them(incase u forgot) bc u got slapped up icly so u came ooc to try winning, but obviously the orgs that are being reported are gonna come on here and defend themselves. are u slow ? don't go on a public site crying then start bitching

Last edited:

Mubassim Fareed

Raptor Mubassim
Player
hostage was not safe yet and SAHP sheriff taking 10-15. RP ticket grinder xD
As you might already know we can detain a gang member and offer them as a hostage to trade with 1 hostage. ohhh how will we know that you know rp cause 1 hostage was family member. and yes I am talking about the hostage named harshit escobar.

Mubassim Fareed

Raptor Mubassim
Player
why did u crop that part where LSPD car rammed us and after that FIB blocked our engine
It doesnt actually matter cause we asked the gods and they said that engine blocking is allowed in free passage as free passage mostly consists of no spikes and no barricades. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom