Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Appreciation to administrators

Ganesh Gaitonde

Player
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Ganesh Gaitonde
2. Darren Miller
3. A big thanks to you for consistently working hard and helping everyone out with an unbiased point of view. You have been doing a great job by constantly trying to improve the rp . It means a lot to have a curator like you. Thank you Darren.

Rohit Garg

RoyalisLiveYT
Player
Information:

1. In this section, you can leave your gratitude or complaint to the administrator.

2. Your gratitude / claim should be written in the form and have a clear essence of the gratitude itself.

3. For offtop / mat/insults in this topic-the forum account will be blocked.

Form for writing a thank you note:
1. Your nickname: Rohit Garg

2. The administrator's nickname:kenny vis elite prime Sam LeBlanc and all admin

3. The essence of gratitude (claims):all admin good they are helping to every body i really like u guys keep growing i am with u love u guys

Tony Dundee

Tony Dundee
Player
1. Your nickname: Josh Phillips

2. The administrator's nickname: Melvin, Sam, and the rest of the admins

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I have never had 1 problem with an admin in the 3 months I've been on the server, thank you for being great admins and helpers! You guys help our community so much!

Last edited:

Mike West

Forum Consultant
Player
1. Your nickname: Mike West

2. The administrator's nickname: Melvin Leblanc, Sam Leblanc, Austin Woods (others as well)

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): These 3 guys not only are constantly helping me but my entire organization. They are exactly what you'd want to see in an admin, someone who listens and understands the nuance of situations. I would like to thank them specifically but there are many other admins who help.

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
1. Your nickname: Mark WEST

2. The administrator's nickname: Bobby Margiela

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Good admin, helpful when you need him :). Overall, great guy!

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your nickname: Eddi Putin
2. The administrators nickname: Abraham Elkhabib
3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Hes really helpful and answers about 90% of my in game calls.

RdxShot

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Rdx Shot

2. The administrator's nickname: Avi Taylor

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He is only Indian Guy who acts as a Most valuable and most important for me and for this Server. he is very helpful from all side and his response time is always very quick.

EddieB | Undercover Admin

Undercover Mazhor Pluxury
Blocked
1. Your nickname: Eddie Putin

2. The administrators nickname: Abraham ElKhabib

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I’ve made an appreciation message for this guy before, but I just have to do it again. I am starting to wonder if this guy likes me or something. He feels like my personal admin. He always shows up to my calls in a matter of seconds and always manages to help me out quickly.

Mark Bozo

Player

2. The administrators nickname: Kevin LeBlanc

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Kevin is a nice admin, along with a nice guy. Get's his job done thorough within his role :) Always friendly too! +1 for kevin

Last edited:

Mark Bozo

Player

2. The administrators nickname: Alex Odd

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Alex is a great admin, gets his job done proper! You can have a laugh with him too. +1 😄

kyttehwytch

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Candi Jager

2. The administrator's nickname: Abraham ElKhabib and Sam LeBlanc

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): I needed to know how to report an underaged kid in the server. I was first informed by Sam to post in FIB>RP Process but there is no section called this and I didn't have permission to post a thread in the FBI category.
Thankfully, Abraham directed me to which category to go to, writing specifically which category and section to submit my report.
I am very thankful to him for clearing up the confusion on a very important matter.
I also like that both Sam and Abraham do care about taking in reports about underaged kids and I was replied to swiftly.
Abraham was sweet to me when I asked where I can praise a god after I thanked them both.
He called me bestie and that made me smile IRL.
Thank you again for caring and the speedy response that let me know you both took this seriously.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
1. Your nickname: Mujo Mustafic

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): This dude literally always tries to help whenever I ask him anything, very chill dude, jokes around very often putting positive vibes around him. 11/10 for everything he does.

Morato.

Get off my D*** .
Player
1. Your nickname: Alex Suave

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Best admin no cap. Allways helps and is there whenever i need some help 💪

Suljo Sukic

Player
Player
1. Your nickname: Suljo Suave

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): He always tries to help whenever, very chill dude, jokes around very often putting positive vibes around him. 20/10 for everything he does.
BEST ADMIN NO CAP

Mujo Simba

1. Your nickname: Mujo Mustafic

2. The administrator's nickname: Abraham ElKhabib

3. The essence of gratitude (claims): Really helpful and funny guy in general. Will help you with anything you need, answers tickets super fast. Long story short very positive and calm dude to ask anything while bringing positive vibe :cool:

Top Bottom