Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Krithi Titan
Suspect ID
123694;14632
Date of violation
May 31, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/393180/

Chinna Twist

Iam a Botu
Player
Respected Admins,
First, we had a few disputes with the Sanz family, and then they started creating reports to deceive the admins.

How they deceive admins?
1.He lacks knowledge of all regulations, even the most fundamental ones.
proof: First report on my leader Approved - General rules 6.22 & Twinking | 139392 & 161629
Second report on me Approved - General Rules 6.22 & Twinking | 158006 & 148869
ok here they start making reports on my family and they targeted us and its not a problem in these reports we made mistake is twinking and we got punished for gen rule 1.8.

Note: Before we made a Royal titans family we are in family named sanz, and we are deputies basically high command in the family and we manages all events in that family they took advantage of this thing and reporting each and everyone of my fam member with same reason blindly like we steal things like guns and ammos from that family.

In the first two reports also they mentioned that we steal the things but you can check the logs after we took stuff we gave to other family members in the sanz family.

Then goes to third report Rejected - General Rule 6.22 | 15967

Here we making this report is we need to be trust to each and every family member, because all the high command in the family does hardwork like managing events when they do this events they need like some stuff guns and ammos. so i am kindly requesting admins to take action on this sanz family x leader Stunning sanz(14632) and present leader Divs Blu (123694)

As a media partner he needs to know all rules in the grand rp like many people we came from that family like he learned us everything like events and how to sell things and like doing rule breaks, he encourages us to do twinking like keeping stuff in car and taking from second account he told us you wont get punished until i report you and admins canf find this, now present situation he only reported us and we are suffering with all this shit we never do mistakes and my family leader still in permanent ban he took only one level 3 backpack but sanz also got reported for the same reason and he got banned now he got unbanned again without any money wipe or something we all respect the server rules but in this situation i request to check once again and make decision.

if we behave like we have powers as a family leader and we can ban anyone by keeping fake reports(looting-6.22) many people looses trust and we are fighting now for our rights so i request you to please consider this report

Thank you

Stunning Sanz

Media
Player
Wah! Nice Madeup Stories Every Day,
Dear Administrators, previously these people reported me for many allegations which all got rejected here Below,

and Still they keep on reports on me....this shows how toxic and spreading hatred on me...i request please put a end to their reports....they simply wasting time of administration by making these fake assumption stories and their intention is to ban me!!

And also please check reports and proofs I reported on them, if u feel any unfair punishment please review it if u have time.

Notix Haze

Senior Curator of Media - EN1
Player
Rejected

Pls Explain, How This is Deceiving admins.
You can DM me, Insufficient Evidence.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom