Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/crWPUYh8dvw

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
I am posting this on the forums as people claim that i use media privileges to get people banned when instead they are the ones breaking rules which gets them banned. Here in this POV you can see i am completely behind cover, i was not moving or anything for it to be Dsync. He shot me with a revolver when i was behind the massive vent and continued to spray his AR at me while i was still in cover. I suspect he is using a prohibited redux which removes certain objects giving him an advantage. I would like for an admin to request his POV and if it is found he is using a prohibited redux he should be banned as he is gaining an advantage against all players when events like Biz war, Spheres of Influence are held in this area.

Same. I was banned for 30 days for this incident. Forbidden Redux.

He will probably be punished with Ban. :/

olummelegi99

CEO of Warning Gang
Player
the guy who posted this wanted to join the brotherhood two days ago ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhah
and your boss promises him

9ab1e86486def3d038519d5200a032abc224727c.gifv

Last edited:

Angela Selfy

Angela Selfy
Player
If thats real, thats toxic. Hope they get their day when everyone is banned because they reported everyone and its only them left on the server so they can feel accomplished with a dead pixelated server. Happens time and time again on every server I have been on. Brotherhood complain and report about ic toxicity when they are ooc toxic and destructive to this server. Can't really blame them though first rp server they have been to. Reporting isn't the move especially trying to get people banned on purpose to win. I have done it myself and it is not the move when you have no one to shoot because they are banned.
They don't realize it's a game. What can you expect from a mentality that wants 200m for free to get gunstore from Admins using the Media feature?

Real. This is what he full said:

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
I don't know how "potential prohibited redux" topic leads to other topics but let me explain couple things to yall, Savage Nation has been toxic for 1 month on that clip. Not only Savage Nation, there was mad racism and toxicism from the other players against Turkish players, we were waiting for weapon factory that day and literally ignored all of them and 3 or 4 players come to our line screaming F words against our family, saying "Turkish monkeys" to Turkish players and much more weird stuff. Then I've got into the role, told them "if y ou say one more thing like this i will kill you" and did what I said. Other families got into it, it was a mistake and we get punished for it like other rule breakers do. Not only my family, most of the Turkish players wanted to leave the server at that moment because that was enough. If you guys were there, you can remember 500 people quitted at the same time, you can ask any people & any admins about that day. That's why I said "if you keep being Toxic, you'll see Turkish toxicity from now on and if we keep going like this noone(from us) will play this server because it was disgusting. I've talked with so many Turkish players that day to make them stay, I explained myself to the admins, other players. I want this server to be full with competitiveness, good wars, solid events. I was getting messages from 500 people daily saying "they did this, they did that" type stuff, they wanted to give answer 1 time and you guys still talking about it.

Even the guy who clipped & translated this texted me saying he wants to join Brotherhood, I've talked with him about this clip and I thought he was all good since I've explained all of these things to him. If you talked with me IC or OOC you would literally know that none of us actually toxic, we don't want any toxicism or any racism against us, that is basicly it.

They don't realize it's a game. What can you expect from a mentality that wants 200m for free to get gunstore from Admins using the Media feature?

Real. This is what he full said:

The guy who said "they don't realize it's a game" is talking about game stuff. You have no clue what I've said to them, I told them I got 150m on me and if you guys can complete it I can give money back to you so server economy won't get hurt. Most of guys like you thinking I got that money from the curators but in the reality I sold my Luminious Black/White shoe (rarest one) for 100 m$. Please do not talk about topics that you don't have any single idea. I would stay in my lane if i were you.
If thats real, thats toxic. Hope they get their day when everyone is banned because they reported everyone and its only them left on the server so they can feel accomplished with a dead pixelated server. Happens time and time again on every server I have been on. Brotherhood complain and report about ic toxicity when they are ooc toxic and destructive to this server. Can't really blame them though first rp server they have been to. Reporting isn't the move especially trying to get people banned on purpose to win. I have done it myself and it is not the move when you have no one to shoot because they are banned.

We do not have any hope about anyone getting banned. We are just playing the game with the rules, at least I can say it for myself since I cannot control over 700 people like I've said to you in game. If one of my family members doing something against the rules, you guys can report them (I'm not talking about you, anyone can report them if they doing something bad.) -

It's not about winning or anything, whenever we win or whenever my family members posts a screenshot about us being number 1 there is always non-sense answers to that. Your family member literally using redux to get kills and he's talking like we are reporting him just because we got killed. You can check 2 POV's and see the difference.
Sooo now saying monkeys is not racist all of a sudden? or are you being racist to them? this is starting to feel like you guys were just abusing media powers at the weapons fac earlier, and it being racist only when you guys want it to be racist.

They have more than 20 POV's admins telling them in GTA monkey is not racist, it means dumb or something like that. The reason we told it was racist because they were saying "Turkish monkeys" - and please stop hiding behind this "they are abusing media power" while we are not doing anything, I'm literally chilling in the server and you guys keep talking about this.

If we wanna talk about old clips I can send y'all Joe Yaeger telling they were saying N words before because they don't mind it. I told them "everyone can't be like you guys so I wouldn't mess with all of the players if I were them" - and that's why I told couple of you guys we are not friends so save your jokes to your friends.

Normally I wouldn't even text to the forums but whenever we are talking about something we are going against at least 3 different family members. If you guys do something bad, you'll get reported. If we do something bad, just report us. That's it. We wanted to be number 1, lots of families told us we cannot and we did it. That's it. I didn't even see you guys saying congrats one time, so you just do you.

PS: If you don't wanna report you can text me on Discord anytime you want, if my family doing something bad I can warn them or if they keep doing it I can basicly kick whoever doing the toxic things for no reason. Or you can report them basicly.

Last edited:

GOON

Player
Player
I don't know how "potential prohibited redux" topic leads to other topics but let me explain couple things to yall, Savage Nation has been toxic for 1 month on that clip. Not only Savage Nation, there was mad racism and toxicism from the other players against Turkish players, we were waiting for weapon factory that day and literally ignored all of them and 3 or 4 players come to our line screaming F words against our family, saying "Turkish monkeys" to Turkish players and much more weird stuff. Then I've got into the role, told them "if y ou say one more thing like this i will kill you" and did what I said. Other families got into it, it was a mistake and we get punished for it like other rule breakers do. Not only my family, most of the Turkish players wanted to leave the server at that moment because that was enough. If you guys were there, you can remember 500 people quitted at the same time, you can ask any people & any admins about that day. That's why I said "if you keep being Toxic, you'll see Turkish toxicity from now on and if we keep going like this noone(from us) will play this server because it was disgusting. I've talked with so many Turkish players that day to make them stay, I explained myself to the admins, other players. I want this server to be full with competitiveness, good wars, solid events. I was getting messages from 500 people daily saying "they did this, they did that" type stuff, they wanted to give answer 1 time and you guys still talking about it.

Even the guy who clipped & translated this texted me saying he wants to join Brotherhood, I've talked with him about this clip and I thought he was all good since I've explained all of these things to him. If you talked with me IC or OOC you would literally know that none of us actually toxic, we don't want any toxicism or any racism against us, that is basicly it.

The guy who said "they don't realize it's a game" is talking about game stuff. You have no clue what I've said to them, I told them I got 150m on me and if you guys can complete it I can give money back to you so server economy won't get hurt. Most of guys like you thinking I got that money from the curators but in the reality I sold my Luminious Black/White shoe (rarest one) for 100 m$. Please do not talk about topics that you don't have any single idea. I would stay in my lane if i were you.

We do not have any hope about anyone getting banned. We are just playing the game with the rules, at least I can say it for myself since I cannot control over 700 people like I've said to you in game. If one of my family members doing something against the rules, you guys can report them (I'm not talking about you, anyone can report them if they doing something bad.) -

It's not about winning or anything, whenever we win or whenever my family members posts a screenshot about us being number 1 there is always non-sense answers to that. Your family member literally using redux to get kills and he's talking like we are reporting him just because we got killed. You can check 2 POV's and see the difference.

They have more than 20 POV's admins telling them in GTA monkey is not racist, it means dumb or something like that. The reason we told it was racist because they were saying "Turkish monkeys" - and please stop hiding behind this "they are abusing media power" while we are not doing anything, I'm literally chilling in the server and you guys keep talking about this.

If we wanna talk about old clips I can send y'all Joe Yaeger telling they were saying N words before because they don't mind it. I told them "everyone can't be like you guys so I wouldn't mess with all of the players if I were them" - and that's why I told couple of you guys we are not friends so save your jokes to your friends.

Normally I wouldn't even text to the forums but whenever we are talking about something we are going against at least 3 different family members. If you guys do something bad, you'll get reported. If we do something bad, just report us. That's it. We wanted to be number 1, lots of families told us we cannot and we did it. That's it. I didn't even say you guys saying congrats one time, so you just do you.

PS: You can text me on Discord anytime you want, if my family doing something bad I can warn them or if they keep doing it I can basicly kick whoever doing the toxic things for no reason.
zias-laugh-laughing-hysterically.gif

step west

Blocked
Blocked

Normally I wouldn't even text to the forums but whenever we are talking about something we are going against at least 3 different family members. If you guys do something bad, you'll get reported. If we do something bad, just report us. That's it. We wanted to be number 1, lots of families told us we cannot and we did it. That's it. I didn't even see you guys saying congrats one time, so you just do you.

PS: If you don't wanna report you can text me on Discord anytime you want, if my family doing something bad I can warn them or if they keep doing it I can basicly kick whoever doing the toxic things for no reason. Or you can report them basicly.
Joe Yaeger... put some fucking respect on Joey and spell his name right you fucking imbeciles

Myth Rain

Player
Player

🥛 here you go you might need it

MaisonMargiela

Margiela Demon
Blocked

idk what you tryna say when alot of our members are turkish themselves. if we were so racist do you think they’ll be with us lol?

Furkan Reis

Player
Player

About my paragraph:

You are not the only streamer. Shoes got lucky because you are a Streamer. You bought a business for your family with the money you sold, and you increased your points in this way. From the admins you bought 5 BMWs for free with 4 million as a gift for the new family home. You bought the house next door with the money you sold the vehicles. I don't need to explain who gave you that black luminus dress you said you sold. On top of that, you asked the admins for 200m for free to get gunstore, but they didn't give it.

You say you have no idea about the subject. Some people in your family have sold businesses secretly from you. To make masks. Some told you, some hid it. Know this first. Those who insulted you and Muratcan Gokdemir later, and those who say bad world, are the Supervisor in your family. If you want to inquire, you can start with the ones traveling and hangout with Hunters in your family.
You're messed up, you don't know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom