Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Muratcan Gokdemir
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Mar 8, 2022
Time of violation
19:30
Proofs
https://youtu.be/crWPUYh8dvw

Ali Riza

Leader of BROTHERHOOD
Leader of unofficial org
idk what you tryna say when alot of our members are turkish themselves. if we were so racist do you think they’ll be with us lol?

I got no idea who you are and what is your family but if you are Savage Nations there's Turkish people saying "they did racism, yeah" so :D

I'll just log out and have fun on the game boys, just do you like i did say multiple times, c ya

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player
About my paragraph:

You are not the only streamer. Shoes got lucky because you are a Streamer. You bought a business for your family with the money you sold, and you increased your points in this way. From the admins you bought 5 BMWs for free with 4 million as a gift for the new family home. You bought the house next door with the money you sold the vehicles. I don't need to explain who gave you that black luminus dress you said you sold. On top of that, you asked the admins for 200m for free to get gunstore, but they didn't give it.

You say you have no idea about the subject. Some people in your family have sold businesses secretly from you. To make masks. Some told you, some hid it. Know this first. Those who insulted you and Muratcan Gokdemir later, and those who say bad world, are the Supervisor in your family. If you want to inquire, you can start with the ones traveling with Hunters in your family.
You're messed up, you don't know.
U good ?

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
About my paragraph:

You are not the only streamer. Shoes got lucky because you are a Streamer. You bought a business for your family with the money you sold, and you increased your points in this way. From the admins you bought 5 BMWs for free with 4 million as a gift for the new family home. You bought the house next door with the money you sold the vehicles. I don't need to explain who gave you that black luminus dress you said you sold. On top of that, you asked the admins for 200m for free to get gunstore, but they didn't give it.

You say you have no idea about the subject. Some people in your family have sold businesses secretly from you. To make masks. Some told you, some hid it. Know this first. Those who insulted you and Muratcan Gokdemir later, and those who say bad world, are the Supervisor in your family. If you want to inquire, you can start with the ones traveling and hangout with Hunters in your family.

there was nothing about you in that message so you just exposed yourself about your burner account omg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

anybody can get the shoes if you get people with your referral link. you dont have to be streamer but since you dont have any friends its normal lil bro :ROFLMAO: there is nothing wrong with him he can buy anything he want with his money , did he buy business under control too ??? did he buy influence points too ?? i don't think so bozo ;);)

so he won admin challenges with all the streamers on LIVE stream and you are crying about this ? he won couple things because he got the MOST ACTIVE family in the server and got rewarded for the challenges ??

so you dont think he dont know about the business things ? he don't have any ideas about masks ? even we know it little bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we dont even care about Hunters or you guys bro you just got kicked in our family and you still crying about us ,

"you re messed up" - he is saying this to NUMBER 1 family bro im deaddd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jigux Vyacheslavodka

я верю тебе бог
Player
there was nothing about you in that message so you just exposed yourself about your burner account omg :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

anybody can get the shoes if you get people with your referral link. you dont have to be streamer but since you dont have any friends its normal lil bro :ROFLMAO: there is nothing wrong with him he can buy anything he want with his money , did he buy business under control too ??? did he buy influence points too ?? i don't think so bozo ;);)

so he won admin challenges with all the streamers on LIVE stream and you are crying about this ? he won couple things because he got the MOST ACTIVE family in the server and got rewarded for the challenges ??

so you dont think he dont know about the business things ? he don't have any ideas about masks ? even we know it little bro :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we dont even care about Hunters or you guys bro you just got kicked in our family and you still crying about us ,

"you re messed up" - he is saying this to NUMBER 1 family bro im deaddd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

we dont know about anything we havent been around for a month why are you attacking us right now we made a deal with you we werent going to mess with you, you wouldnt mess with us and everyone was doing it now youre attacking us and breaking it

olummelegi99

CEO of Warning Gang
Player
we dont know about anything we havent been around for a month why are you attacking us right now we made a deal with you we werent going to mess with you, you wouldnt mess with us and everyone was doing it now youre attacking us and breaking it
cry bozo:ROFLMAO:💯

Myth Rain

Player
Player
See how they respond. Why would someone take you guys serious from now on :D Just do you, keep going like this
🥛 here you go you might need it and talking about the f and n-word. That rule was announced few months back and this server was launched in march I have no clue what you guys are really up to. about the toxicity, it was all ic even tho you guys went to admins and told them to ban us and they did ban most of the members. I mean you guys are getting everything you want. Let's just not talk about the funds and money which you have because we all know the streamer privileges I was in the streamer family when the server started and I know how admins use to help us and they are the same old admins which helped my old family and now helping yours :). Just because we said that Turkish monkeys doesn't mean that we hate the Turks. We have people from all over the world in our family we have the turks, Indians, British people, Americans, many more and we just fuck around with each other and we never meant to hurt someone. There is no doubt that you guys got most of our fam members banned for saying kebabhood to you guys even tho you call us dumb nation/ racist nation and what else but we never cried about it because we take it as a game so better start enjoying the server rather than reporting each other in the forum for small rule breaks. No one is perfect on this server you need to ignore some things to survive. otherwise, no one is gonna congratulate you for winning events or winning biz it's just gonna be you and your fam members celebrating among themselves. Have a good day Alper and congratulations I heard that you gonna get married have a happy married life

Furkan Reis

Player
Player
Im good thank u my brother ;)

In the meantime, watch your reports. Admins do not evaluate empty videos. Keep shooting your robbed and fallen men on the Highway. xD

I don't need to hide myself, little boy. :D :D I am the former manager of that number 1 family you love. I also congratulate you for being number 1. It really takes effort to achieve this with 1 iq turf. Congratulations to Muratcan Gokdemir, not you, you lows.
It doesn't take 1 day if playboy returns today. They become 1st. you know this too or if frederic hulk invested in his family .
You have a great ego and you just attack like a barbarian or are toxic. But I don't see anyone's name other than Muratcan Gökdemir at the events. I agree with Alper Bicen. Don't let noname guys talk about it. Hahaha
Don't cry to me "Please don't report us" ever again. You can cry as much as you want in the forum.🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha xD

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player

In the meantime, watch your reports. Admins do not evaluate empty videos. Keep shooting your robbed and fallen men on the Highway. xD

I don't need to hide myself, little boy. :D :D I am the former manager of that number 1 family you love. I also congratulate you for being number 1. It really takes effort to achieve this with 1 iq turf. Congratulations to Muratcan Gokdemir, not you, you lows.
It doesn't take 1 day if playboy returns today. They become 1st. you know this too or if frederic hulk invested in his family .
You have a great ego and you just attack like a barbarian or are toxic. But I don't see anyone's name other than Muratcan Gökdemir at the events. I agree with Alper Bicen. Don't let noname guys talk about it. Hahaha
Don't cry to me "Please don't report us" ever again. You can cry as much as you want in the forum.🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha xD
I am not finishing my man who get robbed and fallen wdymn?

Yagiz Warrior

Forum Warrior
Player

Hahaha xD
All my forum threads are not your business btw . My threads my calls .

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player

Hahaha xD
Dont think theyre getting #1 against a good fam, if theyre against BH theyll takeover ez

Aditya

Player
Player
I don't know how "potential prohibited redux" topic leads to other topics but let me explain couple things to yall, Savage Nation has been toxic for 1 month on that clip. Not only Savage Nation, there was mad racism and toxicism from the other players against Turkish players, we were waiting for weapon factory that day and literally ignored all of them and 3 or 4 players come to our line screaming F words against our family, saying "Turkish monkeys" to Turkish players and much more weird stuff. Then I've got into the role, told them "if y ou say one more thing like this i will kill you" and did what I said. Other families got into it, it was a mistake and we get punished for it like other rule breakers do. Not only my family, most of the Turkish players wanted to leave the server at that moment because that was enough. If you guys were there, you can remember 500 people quitted at the same time, you can ask any people & any admins about that day. That's why I said "if you keep being Toxic, you'll see Turkish toxicity from now on and if we keep going like this noone(from us) will play this server because it was disgusting. I've talked with so many Turkish players that day to make them stay, I explained myself to the admins, other players. I want this server to be full with competitiveness, good wars, solid events. I was getting messages from 500 people daily saying "they did this, they did that" type stuff, they wanted to give answer 1 time and you guys still talking about it.

Even the guy who clipped & translated this texted me saying he wants to join Brotherhood, I've talked with him about this clip and I thought he was all good since I've explained all of these things to him. If you talked with me IC or OOC you would literally know that none of us actually toxic, we don't want any toxicism or any racism against us, that is basicly it.

The guy who said "they don't realize it's a game" is talking about game stuff. You have no clue what I've said to them, I told them I got 150m on me and if you guys can complete it I can give money back to you so server economy won't get hurt. Most of guys like you thinking I got that money from the curators but in the reality I sold my Luminious Black/White shoe (rarest one) for 100 m$. Please do not talk about topics that you don't have any single idea. I would stay in my lane if i were you.

We do not have any hope about anyone getting banned. We are just playing the game with the rules, at least I can say it for myself since I cannot control over 700 people like I've said to you in game. If one of my family members doing something against the rules, you guys can report them (I'm not talking about you, anyone can report them if they doing something bad.) -

It's not about winning or anything, whenever we win or whenever my family members posts a screenshot about us being number 1 there is always non-sense answers to that. Your family member literally using redux to get kills and he's talking like we are reporting him just because we got killed. You can check 2 POV's and see the difference.

They have more than 20 POV's admins telling them in GTA monkey is not racist, it means dumb or something like that. The reason we told it was racist because they were saying "Turkish monkeys" - and please stop hiding behind this "they are abusing media power" while we are not doing anything, I'm literally chilling in the server and you guys keep talking about this.

If we wanna talk about old clips I can send y'all Joe Yaeger telling they were saying N words before because they don't mind it. I told them "everyone can't be like you guys so I wouldn't mess with all of the players if I were them" - and that's why I told couple of you guys we are not friends so save your jokes to your friends.

Normally I wouldn't even text to the forums but whenever we are talking about something we are going against at least 3 different family members. If you guys do something bad, you'll get reported. If we do something bad, just report us. That's it. We wanted to be number 1, lots of families told us we cannot and we did it. That's it. I didn't even see you guys saying congrats one time, so you just do you.

PS: If you don't wanna report you can text me on Discord anytime you want, if my family doing something bad I can warn them or if they keep doing it I can basicly kick whoever doing the toxic things for no reason. Or you can report them basicly.
STFU AND GO SELL KEBABS

Ates Peskersoy

Player
Player
You think u know everything? u think you're a genius? We know everything that is going on in this family. These things are non of your business. U got kicked because you did something discrespectful to our Turf team. Just stop texting about us on forums, and stop coming to our fam house everyday :) as MJ said : '' Stop it, get some help :) ''
About my paragraph:

You say you have no idea about the subject. Some people in your family have sold businesses secretly from you. To make masks. Some told you, some hid it. Know this first. Those who insulted you and Muratcan Gokdemir later, and those who say bad world, are the Supervisor in your family. If you want to inquire, you can start with the ones traveling and hangout with Hunters in your family.

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player

what are we breaking bro ? we said we dont care players our ex players in hunters family , they can do whatever they want and i didnt say anything bad about hunters ??? and that memcük kral is not one of our family members so idk what are you saying

Hahaha xD

so ? you are "former" ? we dont need your congratulate, who is you random lol

tell whoever coming back , we dont even care. this kid is literally talking about other players, rich players to argue with us, they dont even know you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: we have ego against dumbs like you , if you dont see anything other than Muratcan you are absolutely blind, i know your pain from the turf team bro you literally created "they are cheating" topic and it got rejected, imagine getting clapped by 1 iq turf team lmaooooo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

i didnt even say please dont report us, stop dreaming, our leader told you can just report anytime you want, lmaoooo this kid down bad go use redux to get kills 😂😂😂

DeepPockets

Brotherhood FAN
Player
look at this ex brotherhood players who got kicked and the other families here just for the arguement against brotherhood bro Im deaddd :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: nobody cares about you bozos #1 FAMILY IN THE SERVERRRRRR and u guys said we couldnt do it :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom