Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zaykuno Reborn
Suspect ID
99626, 92941
Date of violation
Mar 26, 2022
Time of violation
9:59
Proofs
https://youtu.be/admrz474IUM

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
Then you can prove it. Sounds like an insider needs a POV while saying the same words. Nobody knows if there are 8 people inside while the same things are being said, right?
Didn't you just do it in medlab? Plus there's literally no rules for fam turfs so it's not any family/player's problem, again he's waiting to enter with you, you kill one of the turf player without even knowing he's not a scout.

Roksons

Player
Player
Your family is already in the field. We're talking about the person you left out and can't enter that event area even if they wanted to, right? In other words, it is not in an event, it does not appear as that person or a person who came to buy the start of an event or his car. Let's be honest guys. He was a Scout. It is demanded and asked to go, just like you do, and if it doesn't, it is knocked out. If we're going to look for each other's faults, you'll be the loser. I still have the POV I've saved. These are not needed. You claimed that it was a rule error, I am expressing my own opinion. An admin will definitely be interested and the right decision will be made.
he was not a scout, he was about to enter

Inductance West

Loyalists <3
Player

you guys are really funny guys look at your own actions first :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We don't kill your turf players, do we + we don't need 10 players in total to play a 5v5 clearly, if you have a problem use the forums instead of telling that here, you scout, you die ez.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
That's what I'm talking about too. That man was in your scout and we hit it. You can prove proof that you are turf by POV it here. I'm starting to use the forum ez.

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
Demand is given. Your own family members do the same. The gun is held and doesn't even need to move. You should also consider the Fear RP issue guys. There is a POV of similar incidents. I personally know that the Loyalitst (I don't know how to spell) family also demanded and fired, and I'm keeping a POV. If you want I can post it here
Send me the post where we killed the ppl from the playing team.

Slick Smackiya

3x Famwar Winner | Loyalist
Player
Do you want to tell the difference between? Why are you talking nonsense instead of proving it? All you have to do is shoot an inside POV with the same words. you can try this
You tell me why there are 15 ppl at an 8v8 turf first,and your guys were killed because they were roaming around us and we were discussing what to do lol.Stfu if u dont understand how shit works.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
You tell me why there are 15 ppl at an 8v8 turf first,and your guys were killed because they were roaming around us and we were discussing what to do lol.Stfu if u dont understand how shit works.
Do you have anything to do with it or do you understand what I'm saying? Another POV, as the POV at the beginning of the forum and a player inside were passing the same words to me. You can show that you are not 8 people inside.

Mike Dior

Player
Player
There you go bro. As you can see in the reported POV you killed him at 10:00. And in my POV you can check I entered at 10:03. Case Closed !! He was not a scout. He was entering with you guys but you decided to kill him. So I had to come in.

Muratcan Gokdemir

Player
Player
I also learned that there is a combat log in the POV sequel. I think you should show a little more the POV time you recorded. If you don't want to show it I can post a POV about it here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom