Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
I think this family should not get the Informal Organization because they don't have enough English and they have very few members.
I will not deal with freaks who think they are admins, the admin decides what will happen or not and lastly, I am an older player than you, I know the rules better than you, you have been in many gangs before, I am not a rookie like you, if you don't know, you can't decide whether we will be or not, admins are not children, they will check it, it will be decided later and I don't think you 350k id people will be listened to because you don't even know a role, you were in my family before, we were the majority and you were kicked out because you didn't know the role, giving Rylex as an example is useless, slander, don't say it's lost or something, the admin checks the logs and shows you leaving, in short, we are better than you and we have our hands off. We will take responsibility and continue on the path of the gang, don't be jealous any more, I hope this will happen to you too one day.

Poyraztizm

Founder Of SokakdanBakan!!!
Player
I will not deal with freaks who think they are admins, the admin decides what will happen or not and lastly, I am an older player than you, I know the rules better than you, you have been in many gangs before, I am not a rookie like you, if you don't know, you can't decide whether we will be or not, admins are not children, they will check it, it will be decided later and I don't think you 350k id people will be listened to because you don't even know a role, you were in my family before, we were the majority and you were kicked out because you didn't know the role, giving Rylex as an example is useless, slander, don't say it's lost or something, the admin checks the logs and shows you leaving, in short, we are better than you and we have our hands off. We will take responsibility and continue on the path of the gang, don't be jealous any more, I hope this will happen to you too one day.

You are talking about us but we are not rookie like you because when our forum got a negative reply we are not crying like you :)

Doğukan3169

Player
Player
I AM NOT A NOOB DUDE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A LEGAL ORGANIZATION IN YOUR LIFE YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES OF ROB (GR 1.4) (GR 1. 1) YOU HAVE BUILT A FAMILY FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE IN YOUR FAMILY ARE NEW PLAYERS HOW DO YOU PLAN TO GET TOGETHER WITH THEM INFORMALLY HUH MAN CAN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A COMPLETE CAR YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DSCORD YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DSCORD I AM 350K CAN YOU TELL ME BUDDY I WAS THERE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND THERE IS NO ORGANIZATION I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FIB IS YOU COULDN'T EVEN ASK FOR A LAWYER LAST TIME I ARRESTED YOU BUDDY DON'T TALK TOO MUCH SHUT UP EMPTY MAN FROM EMPTY FAMILY

Doğukan3169

Player
Player
I WON'T DEAL WITH LOSERS LIKE YOU ANYMORE YOU DON'T EVEN SPEAK ENGLISH LET'S NOT DEAL WITH YOU ANYMORE THE OWNER OF THE FAMILY CAN'T OPEN THE UNOFFICIAL FORUM HIMSELF HE MAKES OTHERS OPEN IT SO IGNORANT IN THIS CASE YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE FORUM RULES

Poyraztizm

Founder Of SokakdanBakan!!!
Player
I will not deal with freaks who think they are admins, the admin decides what will happen or not and lastly, I am an older player than you, I know the rules better than you, you have been in many gangs before, I am not a rookie like you, if you don't know, you can't decide whether we will be or not, admins are not children, they will check it, it will be decided later and I don't think you 350k id people will be listened to because you don't even know a role, you were in my family before, we were the majority and you were kicked out because you didn't know the role, giving Rylex as an example is useless, slander, don't say it's lost or something, the admin checks the logs and shows you leaving, in short, we are better than you and we have our hands off. We will take responsibility and continue on the path of the gang, don't be jealous any more, I hope this will happen to you too one

And The last one your id is 328k id but you are forgot something i have an account with 294k id :)

Gumball

Player
Player
I AM NOT A NOOB DUDE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN IN A LEGAL ORGANIZATION IN YOUR LIFE YOU DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH YOU DON'T KNOW THE RULES OF ROB (GR 1.4) (GR 1. 1) YOU HAVE BUILT A FAMILY FOR YOURSELF AND THOSE IN YOUR FAMILY ARE NEW PLAYERS HOW DO YOU PLAN TO GET TOGETHER WITH THEM INFORMALLY HUH MAN CAN YOU TELL ME THAT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A COMPLETE CAR YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DSCORD YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE A DSCORD I AM 350K CAN YOU TELL ME BUDDY I WAS THERE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN AND THERE IS NO ORGANIZATION I WAS NOT INVOLVED IN YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT FIB IS YOU COULDN'T EVEN ASK FOR A LAWYER LAST TIME I ARRESTED YOU BUDDY DON'T TALK TOO MUCH SHUT UP EMPTY MAN FROM EMPTY FAMILY
Please improve yourself more at a level where English is not understandable and your nonsense talk by entering the FIB with slander makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom