Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ufukgöök

Player
Player
You were kicked out of the family because of your personal disorder, Ufuk Jaulex

It's not our fault
I was the outlawz turfer leader on my main account, you begged me to come to the family, I came from my side account and I told you the truth, you couldn't accept it because of your personal perceptions, I didn't care.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
And we put 5 million in your pocket, you started your family thanks to us, you dirty the food you eat.
Because of deceiving the admin, you can examine the logs and see that the admin did not give me 5 million dollars or 1 dollar, and lastly, I will say that you are a little too ignorant about using guns, you are just a toxic child. xD

Ufukgöök

Player
Player
Because of deceiving the admin, you can examine the logs and see that the admin did not give me 5 million dollars or 1 dollar, and lastly, I will say that you are a little too ignorant about using guns, you are just a toxic child. xD
How quickly did you forget about the arena etc., that 5 million incident was transferred to the old family balance you opened, you took it on for support purposes, you can't deny it

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
No matter how many organizations you are involved in and authorized, I am the one who introduced you to the club chat, don't talk too much, your family's wealth is not half of my wealth.
You are as empty as someone with 350k ID can be.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
Yes, it's ridiculous that someone with an ID of 350k teaches you the game and the person who puts money in your pocket has an ID of 350k.
No one will believe this my friend, don't make up stories in your head, no one will listen to someone with 5 reaction points.

İnsan

Player
Player
No one will believe this my friend, don't make up stories in your head, no one will listen to someone with 5 reaction points.
Daha başvuru atmayı bilmiyom 10 gündür admin bakmadı amk bide oç gibi sadece harbora giriyorsun amk sg annen bile bizwarda 10 kill alamaz sen yarrak alirsin

Ufukgöök

Player
Player
I can show you all the evidence about what I did, there is no point in lying, you progress with game things, you collect reaction points from your friend's server, if anyone wants me to prove what I said, discord barryalllen8437

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
I can show you all the evidence about what I did, there is no point in lying, you progress with game things, you collect reaction points from your friend's server, if anyone wants me to prove what I said, discord barryalllen8437
Prove this in the forum, I'm waiting for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom