Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doğukan3169

Player
Player
Dude, the fact that it has 3 pages is because of your empty talk.
WHY DO YOU HAVE A 2ND FORUM ACCOUNT AND OPEN A FORUM FOR SOMEONE ELSE, YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE PENALIZED FROM THE GAME BECAUSE OF THIS

İnsan

Player
Player
Bu nasıl uneff başvurusu adam daha başvuru atmayı bilmiyor herhalde un ban atıcaktı

Gumball

Player
Player
It doesn't appear on those records that you shot me and couldn't have shot me anyway. My name is Gumball Bolo but they also know him as Narcos. You're just someone who shoots unarmed people who think they're playing nice. You can't even raid our family because you're afraid of failing and falling to the bottom. The soprano is harder than you, but we beat them too, that's it. stop raging and get back to your game, no errors in our forum
love
adam narcos

İnsan

Player
Player
It doesn't appear on those records that you shot me and couldn't have shot me anyway. My name is Gumball Bolo but they also know him as Narcos. You're just someone who shoots unarmed people who think they're playing nice. You can't even raid our family because you're afraid of failing and falling to the bottom. The soprano is harder than you, but we beat them too, that's it. stop raging and get back to your game, no errors in our forum
love
adam narcos.

Gumball

Player
Player
Hayatında + hiçbir eventte maks 2 vuran no name idiotsundur
What matters is your sass and raving. As for how many hits I hit in the event, have you ever hit 15 in clan, have you ever hit 10 in informal, I don't think you have ever hit 12 in business war, because you are bad and will continue to be so, you jealous calavera baby.

Gumball

Player
Player
You are cursing me and my family members and speaking Turkish on the forum, this is illegal but true, you are a pathetic freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom