Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex Desidero

Ex Unofficial Family Leader
Player
this family doesnt even know yet that they shouldnt kill people outside the event area. it would be crazy to give unofficials to a family that doesnt know the rules wouldnt it?

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
this family doesnt even know yet that they shouldnt kill people outside the event area. it would be crazy to give unofficials to a family that doesnt know the rules wouldnt it?
I don't think they would care about someone who has achieved something for the first time ever.

Lex Desidero

Ex Unofficial Family Leader
Player
There are players older than you in our family, my friend.
but they didnt seem to know much last night when they killed us outside the area during the rp ticket factory event. I think you should teach people in your family instead of talking more. :D have a nice day

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
but they didnt seem to know much last night when they killed us outside the area during the rp ticket factory event. I think you should teach people in your family instead of talking more. :D have a nice day
Only one person entered last night and there is a recording, I can post it if you want.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
I will not listen to a person who owns an organization trying to deceive the manager

Ryzenn

Player
Player
Kendini admin zanneden ucubelerle uğraşmayacağım, ne olup olmayacağına admin karar veriyor ve son olarak ben senden daha yaşlı bir oyuncuyum, kuralları senden daha iyi biliyorum, daha önce birçok çeteye katıldın, ben değilim senin gibi bir çaylak, bilmiyorsan bizim olup olmayacağımıza sen karar veremezsin, adminler çocuk değildir, kontrol ederler, sonra karar verilir ve siz 350k id'lilerin vereceğini sanmıyorum seni dinleyeceğim çünkü rol bile bilmiyorsun, daha önce ailemdeydin, çoğunluk bizdik ve rolü bilmediğin için atıldın, Rylex'i örnek vermek işe yaramaz, iftira, yapma' Kayboldu falan demeyin, admin logları kontrol edip gittiğinizi gösteriyor, kısacası biz sizden daha iyiyiz ve elimizi çektik. Sorumluluğu alıp çetenin yoluna devam edeceğiz, artık kıskanmayın, umarım bir gün sizin de başınıza bu gelir.
😂

Ryzenn

Player
Player
I will not deal with freaks who think they are admins, the admin decides what will happen or not and lastly, I am an older player than you, I know the rules better than you, you have been in many gangs before, I am not a rookie like you, if you don't know, you can't decide whether we will be or not, admins are not children, they will check it, it will be decided later and I don't think you 350k id people will be listened to because you don't even know a role, you were in my family before, we were the majority and you were kicked out because you didn't know the role, giving Rylex as an example is useless, slander, don't say it's lost or something, the admin checks the logs and shows you leaving, in short, we are better than you and we have our hands off. We will take responsibility and continue on the path of the gang, don't be jealous any more, I hope this will happen to you too one day.
The man is right 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom