Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Prince Sohel

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Sk Sohel Ahamad
2.Your age (OOC): 24
3.Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 06:00 to 21:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 8 hr
6.Your Discord ID: embrenoid
7.Your characters' name (IC): ParaDox Maddy
8.Your in-game ID: 163708
9.Your in-game level: 17
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali and Urdu
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I was played RP to much and i think i can go for admin team to help other citizen for improving their RP life and i aslo play other servers and i think grand rp is the most hiped server till now and i will be glad that if i get the opportunity here.
-I have experienced almost every type of role-play situation i have done everything for myself and now i think I’m enable to guide citizens of LS.
-I have minimun knowledge of all state org. And Specially i have great knowledge of EMS and LI and little-bit of LSPD. now i also want to watch over the city as an admin.

2.What are your strengths?
-Quick decision maker
-dedicated to the work
-never forget my responsibilities
-never get angry and cool-minded

3.What are your weaknesses?
-When i see new id first i explain and give 2nd chance and then i give punishment. my weakness is before punishment i gave second chance if the person is innocent.
-Emotional

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-Giving quick decisions, i will personally discuss to the person and i will listen both side perspectives and give the fare punishment.
-I will very carefully take the decision when he is newbie.
-I will not be biased. If my frd is doing mistakes if he/she is wrong then i will also give the punishment.
-Most important is quick response in admin call and massage.
Reason: If any person got RDM and he called admin then admin reply him after 5-10min later then his reply is - if you have pov make complaint in forum he will get punishment. So i will do my best to work on it.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-I dont have business.

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-No

Rich_GuRjar

RICH BROTHERS🤑🔛🔝
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Muhammad Ismail
2.Your age (OOC): 19
3.Time zone + country: GMT +2 | Spain
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): +10hrs
6.Your Discord ID: rich.112
7.Your characters' name (IC): Rich GuRjar
8.Your in-game ID: 145401
9.Your in-game level: 18
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Spanish and Urdu
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    I love role-playing, but I’ve come to realize that I can do even more for the server as an admin. I want to help keep the community strong and make sure that everyone has a fair and enjoyable experience. Being an admin would allow me to give back to the community in a meaningful way.
  2. What are your strengths?
    I know the server rules
    I communicate well in many languages For Example: Spanish , Hindi , Urdu and English
    I’m good at staying calm and resolving conflicts
    I’m experienced in RP and can handle various situations
    I’m very active and dedicated to the server
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    Sometimes I get too focused on the small details, but I’m working on finding a better balance.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    Good decision-making
    Deep experience in RP, which I can use to moderate and improve content
    Ability to connect with and understand a diverse group of players
    A good understanding of server mechanics and how to troubleshoot issues
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    Yes, I would be ready to sell my business if I had one.
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    Yes, I want to mention that my college will start soon within 20days so i will be not able to be online more than 4-5hours.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    I want to mention that my past punishment history was due to my Rockstar account being hacked. That situation has been resolved, and my account is now secure. I hope you’ll consider this as you review my application because I’m really committed to keeping a clean record from now on and being a positive influence on the server.

Mike Federall

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patel
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 To 15:20
  5. Average online per day(hours): 09-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: mikebadsha20
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Federall
  8. Your in game ID: 95411
  9. Your in game level: 47
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi And Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have been playing Grand RP for 1-2 years, and during this time I have gained experience in legal and illegal organizations, Now i want to experience the role of an admin. i do my work very carefully and take my responsibilities very seriously.

- I do my work very professional and Care fully
    - I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation
    - Good At Every Kind Of Job
    - I will Not do any Mistake

- Currently i have no Weakness in Rp

- I Can Bring my Good Knowledge of Both illegal and Legal Org In Admin Life.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    - Yes, I will be Happy to Sell my business to join Admin life But I don't have a business

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    - No Currently No IRl Issues

7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

Past Experience
    - DHOD of FIB
    - OG Of All Gangs
    - DCOT Of EMS
    - COS of SAHP
    - Ad Team Senior Of Life Invader
Thank You for reading my application And I Hope i get Selected in Admin Life.
Best Regards,
Mike Federall

Last edited:

Revelations

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Marc
  2. Your age (OOC): 21
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+2 The Netherlands
  4. Depends on work times but most of the time between 15:00-23:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 8
  6. Your Discord ID: x_x_666_x_x
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Marc_Stoned
  8. Your in game ID: 62187
  9. Your in game level: 76
  10. Languages spoken: Dutch,English
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life? :
    Because i seen everything in RP so as a criminal or legal.

1: Straight to the point.
    2: Strong analytical skills, allowing me to assess situations quickly and make informed decisions.
    3: Good communication.
    4: Do something with negative feedback and work on it.

3. What are your weaknesses
    1: I sometimes take my opinion a bit too far.

4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?.
    1: React time fast to make decisions fast and correctly.

At any time because if i go for something i will do it with full 100%.

Only thing is with work i have 2xMorningshift=6:00-14:00, 2xmiddayshift=14:00-22:00, 2xnightshift=22:00-6:00 4days off
    so sometimes i wil be there for a long time but some days are just max 5 hours.

Got some ICT experience.

Thank You for your time to read my application

Marc

Nioo Bros

Player
Player
Information

1.Your name IRL: Pushpinder Singh
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30 | India
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 23:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 10 to 13 hours
6.Your Discord ID: push_223
7.Your characters' name (IC): Nioo Bros
8.Your in-game ID: 131275
9.Your in-game level: 27
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Punjabi
11.What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I get experience in all organizations either its legal or illegal and properly do my roleplay and also do mistakes many times but I learn from my mistake, and I go through from every rp situation but now I have to watch city much better for that I need to become an admin that's it.

2.What are your strengths?
-I will do my work very carefully
-No complains as I know rules and I recheck everything before performing
-What is my work I only do that not favoritism
-Work Professionally so that everything fell like professional

3.What are your weaknesses?
-No weakness till now in RP

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I will work do my work perfectly, no mistakes from my side

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-Will for sure but I don't own any business

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
-Yah I know I have multiple ban history but it was for 1 thing only for recorder but now that problem is solved and I think that will be not goanna be a reason to reject my application be big heart bro give chance as I am human u as well mistake happens but we also learn from our mistakes if u again goanna reject my application then no problem but everyone know we are not robots!!

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 (𝗢𝗢𝗖)

1. Name: 𝗔𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗮
2. Age: 𝟭𝟴
3. Time Zone & Country: 𝗚𝗠𝗧 +𝟱:𝟯𝟬, 𝗜𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗮
4. Playing Hours (Server Time): 𝟭𝟮:𝟬𝟬 𝘁𝗼 𝟯:𝟯𝟬 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
5. Average Online Time per Day: 𝟯-𝟰 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀
6. Discord ID: 𝗮𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗯𝗵𝗮𝗶𝟮𝟵
7. In-Game Character Name (IC): 𝗔𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗶
8. In-Game ID: 𝟭𝟱𝟱𝟲𝟴𝟯
9. In-Game Level: 𝟭𝟭 ( 𝘪 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘥𝘨𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦)
10. Languages Spoken: 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 and 𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶
11. Preferred Section as Curator: 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲
---

Additional Information

I’ve really enjoyed my time in RP and have learned a lot, but now I want to try something different by becoming an admin. I want to help keep the server fun and fair for everyone by helping players and making sure the rules are followed. Moving to an admin role feels like a good next step for me, and I’m excited to contribute more to the server.

- Flexible: I can adjust to new situations easily, which is important for handling different scenarios on the server.

- Fair: I believe in treating everyone the same and making decisions based on what’s right.

- Good Communicator: I can explain things clearly and help resolve issues by talking them through.

- Team Player: I work well with others and believe in helping out my team. I always try to be a positive part of any group I’m in.

- Perfectionist: Sometimes I spend too much time trying to make everything perfect, which can slow me down.

- Overthinking: I sometimes think too much about a situation, which can make it hard to decide quickly. I’m working on making decisions faster and I am sure I will overcome this.

I bring strong communication skills and a problem-solving mindset. I’m eager to learn more about the admin role and use what I learn to help manage the server. My experience as a player helps me understand the community, and I want to be a fair and helpful admin.

5. Will you be ready to sell your business?

Yes, I’m ready to sell any business or properties I have to focus on being an admin. Right now, I don’t own any businesses, so this won’t be an issue.

No, I don’t have any personal or real-life issues that would stop me from being active as an admin. I’m fully committed to being involved.

I care a lot about the server and the community. I’m dedicated to helping out and making sure everyone has a good time. I believe I can be a good addition to the admin team, and I’m excited about the chance to make a difference.
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Sexa.Lime

Player
Player
Information
  1. Name: Vansh
  2. Age: 17 1/2
  3. Time Zone: GMT + 5:30 | Country: India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 11:00 to 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: Kezal_eso
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Sexa Louis
  8. Your in game ID: 159454
  9. Your in game level: 13 ( Actually I came here from En 1)
  10. Languages spoken: Hindi and English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    Ans: My choice to become an admin as of leaving rp life as I have been on this project for 2 years as speaking from en 1 and en 2 combined, so after spending this much time and gathering knowledge through out the city and spending most of my time in legal organizations, i came to the conclusion of becoming a curator of one as I have enough knowledge and experience to guide one. My main experience is of LSPD as I have spent much of my lifetime through the city there and would wish to be the curator of that wonderful organization.
    Ans: Speaking of My strengths, I have crucial strengths like good communication skill, understanding the situation properly and then coming with an appropriate outcome/solution, Calm mind to help during important situations and Following the path of truth.
    Ans: In terms of weaknesses i might have some weakness which is I sometimes i get frustrated during some situation which i tend to solve but couldn't and some distractions which currently i am trying to solve and improve day by day.
    Ans: The skills i will ensure to Bring in the admin team are responsibility, punctuality and Sincerity.
    Ans: As i Don't have a business it wouldn't be a problem.
    Ans: Till now I don't have an IRL issue which would prevent me from being active but yes after a month or 2 months I would be on loa due to my examinations and during the time of me being on duty mentioned above there will be a gap like xx:xx work and xx:xx work between the time mentioned above.
    Ans: Nothing special to say just one thing that i have Main knowledge about LSPD and FIB.

eklavya singh

Player
Player
I was playing my game when i suddenly saw an message about ban I was really not aware about the rule 1.8 and when i saw it I understood but the action by which i was ban was done by my brother because we don't have two pc so we are playing in the same pc he had send me money just for my birthday surprise and he was also not aware of the rule please i hope you understand the situation and lift up my ban if you could do it it will be a pleasure and i promise to follow rules next time thanks for reading

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information:

Your name IRL:
Aakash Chopra

Your age (OOC): 19

Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 and India

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:00 to 21:00

Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours

Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406

Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari

Your in-game ID: 109291

Your in-game level: 19

Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati

What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?:

I want to become an admin because I have good experience of RP and with that I also have experience in legal organizations and gangs. I want to help the players with the knowledge and experience I have. I want to maintain good RP in the city and I will make sure I will punish the players who are breaking rules and degrading RP of other players.

What are your strengths?:
I can learn things quickly, I am good listener, I am calm minded and do not take my decisions in rush and I have good language skills and can speak fluently.

What are your weaknesses?:
I sometimes overthink in the situation.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I will take proper guidance from my seniors, I will maintain coordination between our teammates, I will be respectful to my seniors and will give my best efforts to maintain good environment in the team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin):
Yes, but I do not own a business.

Any IRL issue or situation preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?:
No.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?:
At last just want to tell you that I haven’t broke any rules in the city and will make sure that others players also do not break the rules.

THANK YOU

Last edited:

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
1.Your name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2.Your age (OOC): 18
3.Time zone + country: GMT + 5: 30
4.Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 10:00 to 17:00
5.Average online per day(hours): 6 to 7 hours
6.Your Discord ID: thomas.blaze
7.Your characters' name (IC): Thomas Blaze
8.Your in-game ID: 161132
9.Your in-game level: 13
10.Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Spanish

Additional information

Ever since I stepped foot into this I have always paid extreme attention to the work of an admin and taken time to learn all the rules myself in hopes of being able to serve the server someday as positive player. While Being an admin, I oath to make sure to do my best to reduce rule breaks in the city and whoever does so gets fairly punished, being aware of all the rules of grand roleplay my decision making abilities would never be clouded which will help me think and respond properly. I want to do as much as I possibly can to contribute to the admin team!

I am memorized through all the rules of grand roleplay very firmly.
I have experience in both state and crime as an HC so I am well aware how things go both sides.
I am reliable and good with communication.
I am always willing to learn!
I adapt to my enviroment fairly well and fast.
I dont let friendship cloud my judgement.

Sometimes I take a while to understand the reasonings.
I can sometimes be a little impatient but I never let it take over me.
Take on too much responsibilites.

I can bring a blazing skill set of experience along with agile thinking and docile yet fair decision making power via me. I am experienced in both crime and state so whichever curatorship I get, I will make sure to nurture the org as much as I can and also dedicate my time in preserving roleplay in the city whilst punishing people who do rulebreaks. I can bring my sheer focus which will help me do my work with agility, hence lowering the overall workload In the admin team and plus I am always there to assist!

I dont own a business so yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? No, None

My applications for admin have not been considered but please to the reviewing curator, I want to affirm that I am fully aware of all rules and its been time so please consider me and give me a chance, Both sam and pablo sir has told that i can apply!

Regards,
Thomas Blaze

Levi Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:00 ( Pakistan )
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00 - 20:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: levi.pluxury
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Levi Pluxury
  8. Your in game ID: 76189
  9. Your in game level: 35
  10. Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Punjabi and Hindi
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information
    I wanted to become admin because i always wanted to help and assist new peoples as well as sharing experiences to players to maintain their good roleplay. I was playing this game for +2 years which i have so many experience in State and org as well. I was leader too. Sometimes i do my work at night time and I will help my fellow admins when they need assistance at anytime. Also, I will do my work at night time If possible.

- Good communication skills
    - Quick Learner

- Trust Peoples easily
    - Overthinking

- Quick Response in admin situation
    - Problem solving and clear out the situation

I have no business currently.

No, I have no IRL issue.

As I have well knowledge in past I wanted to help people again as an administrator.

Bobby Leard

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 9

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal org I was deputy in 1 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast

- can speak fluent english

- can handle complex situation

- always take non-biased decision

- no favouritism

What are your weaknesses?

- Currently I have no weakness in RP

- Good Communication skills

- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot

- Will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment

-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am OG in vagos and i was 1x deputy , i have great knowledge of the server. ALSO I i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

From Bobby Thank You for taking your time

Rich Awan

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information

Zaid Pluxury

🕷
Player
Information
1.)Your name IRL: Zaid
2.)Your age (OOC): 18
3.)Time zone + country: Jordan-GMT+03:00
4.)Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00-00:00
5.)Average online per day(hours):7-8
6.)Your Discord ID: 1264578452225265684
7.)Your characters' name (IC): Zaid Pluxury
8.)Your in game ID: 163769
9.)Your in game level: 16
10.)Languages spoken: English/Arabic/(Learning Japanese and French)
11.)What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

- I've been in the city for over a month I got to know how Crime and state system work and to understand its rules. . As an old player in grand rp you wanna try new stuff so what's better than starting from the admin team. Throughout my experiences in grand rp, I’d watch how the admin team members would build friendships. The kind of friendships that would last a lifetime. They never failed to balance the scale of entertainment and responsibility and that is exactly the kind of admin I aspire to be. Moreover, I'm that kind of a person who loves to be respected more than anything. I don't care about anything else as long as I'm respected. That's enough for me and I'm sure that in the admin team I will find respect.

What are your strengths?
- Speak Arabic
-Learning Japanese and French
- Professionalism
- Communication
- Debating
- Good listener and a great speaker
- Knows how to deal with complicated situations

What are your weaknesses?
- Time management ; I'm trying hard to fix that weakness

- As a Great Communicator and a great listener plus have the skill to deal with complicated situations in addition to speaking Arabic I think these skills will benefit the admin team.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) Yes

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon? Non

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
- in my past applications I was not in the city for a long time but I think rn Im capable of being an admin with a great experience.

Thank you

Pina Reapers

Game Assistant
Game Assistant
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Pinakee Gupta.
  2. Your age (OOC): 25.
  3. Time zone + country: UTC (+5:30) + India.
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 13:00 Hrs To 19:00 Hrs.
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 (Six) Hours.
  6. Your Discord ID: shadowpina
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Pina Reapers
  8. Your in game ID: 101204.
  9. Your in game level: 55.
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Bengali, Assamese.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State.
Additional information
    I want to join the admin team as I believe that my past experience and well versed knowledge in the RP aspect of the game will bring a really impactful advantage to admin team.

I am a multi-lingual,
    I am calm minded,
    I am rule oriented,
    I am thorough.

I tend to over share,
    I am sometimes too friendly.

I am well versed with the rules and customs of the server, I also possess a unique perspective of not only form the administration's point of view but also as a players point of view.

I don't own a Business Nor am I planning to in the near future

I do own a business but I can make time and be active as required from me.

Yes, I would like to point out that my previous experience include Ex SAHP leader (18th Term) & Ex Administrator.
Thanks For Reading My Application & For Your Kind Consideration.

Mike Federall

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patel
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 To 15:20
  5. Average online per day(hours): 09-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: mikebadsha20
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Federall
  8. Your in game ID: 95411
  9. Your in game level: 47
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi And Bengali
Additional information
    - I have been playing Grand RP for 1-2 years, and during this time I have gained experience in legal and illegal organizations, Now i want to experience the role of an admin. i do my work very carefully and take my responsibilities very seriously.

- I do my work very professional and Care fully
    - I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation
    - Good At Every Kind Of Job
    - I will Not do any Mistake

- Currently i have no Weakness in Rp

- I Can Bring my Good Knowledge of Both illegal and Legal Org In Admin Life.

- Yes, I will be Happy to Sell my business to join Admin life But I don't have a business

- No Currently No IRl Issues

Past Experience
    - DHOD of FIB
    - OG Of All Gangs
    - DCOT Of EMS
    - COS of SAHP
    - Ad Team Senior Of Life Invader
Thank You for reading my application And I Hope i get Selected in Admin Life.
Best Regards,
Mike Federall

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
-The application is lo

𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙄𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 (𝙊𝙊𝘾)

1. Name: 𝘼𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙧𝙖
2. Age: 18
3. Time Zone & Country: 𝙂𝙈𝙏 +5:30, 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖
4. Playing Hours (Server Time): 12:00 to 3:30 and also during the night
5. Average Online Time per Day: 4-5 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨
6. Discord ID: 𝙖𝙧𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙗𝙝𝙖𝙞𝟮𝟵
7. In-Game Character Name (IC): 𝗔𝗿𝘆𝗮𝗻 𝗕𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗶
8. In-Game ID: 𝟭𝟱𝟱𝟲𝟴𝟯
9. In-Game Level: 11 (I also have a secondary account, so please don't judge me solely on this level.)
10. Languages Spoken: 𝗘𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶
11. Preferred Section as Curator: 𝗖𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗲

---

𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

I've enjoyed my time in roleplay, and I've learned a lot from it. But now, I want to try something new by becoming an admin. I want to help keep the server fun, fair, and enjoyable for everyone by assisting players and ensuring that the rules are followed. Becoming an admin feels like the right next step for me, and I'm excited to contribute more to the server in this way.

- Adaptable: I can quickly adjust to new situations, which is important for handling different scenarios on the server.
- Fair-Minded: I believe in treating everyone equally and making decisions based on what's right.
- Good Communicator: I'm able to explain things clearly and help resolve issues through discussion.
- Team Player: I work well with others and believe in supporting my team. I always try to contribute positively to any group I'm a part of.

- Perfectionist: Sometimes I spend too much time trying to make everything perfect, which can slow me down.
- Overthinking: I sometimes think too much about a situation, which can make it hard to decide quickly. I'm working on making faster decisions, and I'm confident that I'll improve.

I bring strong communication skills and a problem-solving mindset. I'm eager to learn more about the admin role and use what I learn to help manage the server. My experience as a player helps me understand the community, and I want to be a fair and helpful admin.

Yes, I'm ready to sell any business or properties I have to focus on being an admin. At the moment, I don't own any businesses, so this won't be an issue.

No, I don't have any personal or real-life issues that would stop me from being active as an admin. I'm fully committed to being involved.

I care deeply about the server and the community. I'm dedicated to helping out and making sure everyone has a good time. I believe I can be a valuable addition to the admin team, and I'm excited about the opportunity to make a positive impact.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.

Yuna Volkov

🙂
Server Administrator
Information:

☆Your name IRL:
Kim Miso

☆Your age (OOC): 28

☆Time zone + country:
South Korea (GMT+9)

☆Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
16:00 to 01:00 ic time

☆Average online per day(hours):
In week days 4h~6h / In weekend 4h~12h

☆Your Discord ID:
yunavolkov

☆Your characters' name (IC):
-Yuna Volkov

☆Your in game ID:

☆Your in game level: 31

☆Languages spoken:
-English / Arabic / French / Korean

☆What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information
☆Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
-I have 9 months of RP experience and have been in both legal and illegal organizations, so i got some experience. And now i want to become an admin to help new players understand how the server works and make sure they have a good experience. I’m excited to join the admin team, help out, and learn more from people with experience.

☆What are your strengths?
-I learn quickly.
- multi tasking.
- Always calm in any situation.

☆What are your weaknesses?
-I sometimes take too many tasks which makes it hard to focus. But im working on managing my time .

☆What skills can you bring to the admin team?
-I’m good at solving problems and enjoy helping others. This will help the admin team assist players and manage issues.

☆Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
-yes

☆Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
-I have IRL Work but i still can be active in city and manage my time.

☆Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
-I’m excited to join the team and support players.

Thanks For Reading My Application ☘︎ ݁˖

Harnold Bluff

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL: Varun
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+05:00
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 00:00 To 18:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6 to 8 Hour (in weekend its more)
  6. Your Discord ID: waraich_22
  7. Your character's name (IC): Harnold Shipsman
  8. Your in-game ID:
  9. Your in-game level: 6
  10. Languages spoken: Haryanvi , English, Hindi, Punjabi ,Marwadi , Bihari
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): I can work with both of them but I prefer State
Additional information

- Spending an extended period in this city, I've become familiar with its rules and laws. In the legal organization, I've also learned about crime rules and laws. It was an amazing role-play journey for me, where I made lots of friends and created memories that I can only cherish.Now, I would like to be part of the Administrator Team and help newcomers, just like others helped me when I was new here. This is the main reason I want to join - to help others and do my best to improve the RP experience between players and make the city better!

- I have good Communication skills
    - Always like to think positively and be humble
    - Good at Observation and self-learning

- I sometimes lack Confidence
    - I have trouble saying "No"
    - I always strive for perfection in my work

I can bring great communication skills and good teamwork I think my capability to see things differently will also help besides I will try my best to help the team and be respectful to others and act in good manners

- Even though I don't have any business but if I had any I would have sold it

- Currently, I don't have any issues

- Observation is one of my strengths and I have trouble saying "No"

Moon Federal

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Khushant Kumar
  2. Your age (OOC): 23
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX: XX to XX: XX Using 24H Time Format): 13:00-21:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 7-10 hour
  6. Your Discord ID: immoderate01
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Moon Federal
  8. You're in-game ID: 153837
  9. You're in-game level: 23
  10. Languages spoken: English and Hindi.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of (State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - Being in city for 23 years I have gained a lot of experience in Gangs at 14th rank in all the gangs and I'm currently the deputy in Vago's which is about to complete a successful term also I have gained a lot of experience in legal orgs like FIB, SAHP, EMS as high command, which makes me capable than others to become an admin so I can help people during various situations.

- I want to leave RP life as I have seen admins sometimes, they response late, so I want to become admin to help people and go to the situation whenever I'm active so I can review the situation on the spot and solved it.
    - I am capable of handling tough situation.
    - I have a great knowledge of the server.
    - I will give proper punishment to those who break rule and no favoritism towards anyone.
    - I have a fast-typing skill and can speak good English.
    - I am capable of taking decision maturely.
    - Currently I have no weakness in RP
    - I can help other admins if they need help to conclude any situations.
    - I will always give proper punishment and will always take right decision.
    - Will reach the situation fast so I can punish the rule breaker at that time.
    - Yes, and I have no business now.
    - No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration, or we should know for your application?
    - Being a deputy in Vagos I got a lot of experience of a criminal situation, so I can review any criminal situation in no matter of time.
    - I have a lot of experience of legal org and gangs so I can review some legal situations also.

Thank You for reading my application.
    Best Regards,
    Moon Federal

Top Bottom