Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Admins

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  2. Your age (OOC): 19
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State
Additional information

Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?

I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?
Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

What are your weaknesses?
I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, but I do not own one

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have very clean punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

The administrator has the right to reject your application if
-The application does not follow the format
-The application is copy-pasted
-The applicant has a low level / experience
-The applicant doesn't fit the specifications the administration is looking for
-The applicant has a long and recurring punishment history with multiple bans.
-The application is low effort.

Tanji

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  5. Average online per day(hours):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  7. Your characters' name (IC):
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
  2. What are your strengths?
  3. What are your weaknesses?
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Your name IRL: Dhrubamoy Mandal
Your age (OOC): 16
Time zone + country: +5:30 GMT India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:30 to 12:30 IST
Average online per day(hours): 2-3 hours
Your Discord ID: Ken.Kaneki.07
Your characters' name (IC): Tanjiro Tsugikuni
Your in game ID:169047
Your in game level: English,Hindi
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State

1.Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans:I am eager to take on the admin role because I am passionate about supporting others and ensuring a positive experience for everyone. In this position, I can actively contribute to fostering a welcoming and respectful environment on our server. I am adept at resolving issues promptly and equitably, ensuring that rules are adhered to and conflicts are handled fairly. My ultimate aim is to create a balanced and enjoyable gaming experience for all, where everyone feels valued and can have fun within a thriving and interactive community.

2.What are your strengths?
Ans: Under pressure, I maintain a composed demeanor, enabling me to tackle challenges with tranquility and empathy. My fluency in English enhances my communication abilities, allowing me to convey ideas effortlessly and assist others effectively. This blend of calmness, compassion, and communication prowess empowers me to contribute to the community, fostering a welcoming and supportive environment for all.

3.What are your weaknesses?
Ans:While I'm committed to achieving high-quality results, I recognize that my pursuit of perfection can sometimes hinder productivity. I'm working on finding a balance between maintaining accuracy and completing tasks efficiently.

4.What skills can you bring to the admin team?
Ans:I can bring strong problem-solving skills, clear communication, patience, and a calm approach to help others and maintain order.

5.Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Ans:Yes

6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
Ans: Sometimes i go to school else i will be active.

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
Ans: Thankyou if you take my application into consideration i am happy in all cases.

I agree everything
that

Lord parth

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL Parth Batham
  2. Your age (OOC): 18
  3. Time zone + country: UTC+5:30 , India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 14:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5
  6. Your Discord ID: parth101025r
  7. Your characters' name (IC): blackkings parth
  8. Your in game ID: 147520
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi
Additional information
    I have experienced every single org and every single job, i know all the rules of RP life, and there is nothing much left for me to do in RP. I say many people breaking rules, ramming their vehicles, punching randomly, doing bug abuse etc., since there are less admins and much more players, i want to become a admin so i could help them to make the server fair for all players.

i have many strengths like i have a very good temper, i am always ready to help anyone, i dont do partiality which means i treat everyone equally and also i dont procrastinate things, if i have to do something i just do it
    i am a foodie love eating food while playing but i can assure that it wont affect my administrator Carrer .
    the ability to treat everyone equally and a strong will to help people and never neglecting anything would be much beneficial in admin team
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    yes i am ready
    No
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    No

Eren Knax

Player
Player
  1. Your name IRL I Hamza
  2. Your age (OOC): 17
  3. Time zone + country: German
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 4-8 hours
  5. Your Discord: sucuktoastnr1
  6. Your characters' name (IC): Eren Knax
  7. Your in game ID: 158698
  8. Your in game level: 5
  9. Languages spoken: English I German
  10. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    I gained a lot of experience in Rp on De03 and was also vice president at Orgas. I've been playing Grand Rp for a long time and have invested a lot of time in the game and would like to take advantage of the opportunity to become an assistant administrator

- Teamwork ability
    - Respect
    - I like to listen to everyone's opinion so that I can make the best possible objective decision
    - Capable of learning
    - very polite
    - gladly accept criticism in order to learn from it
    - open type
    - Creativity
    - Endurance

I am an overthinker, I often think about my decisions after the fact, and I also openly admit my mistakes.

I am active and could support the admin team

Yes

No

I have a lot of experience from other servers and can also speak well with the German players

SerkanIlhan

Black label
Player
Information
Your name IRL:

Serkan
Your age (OOC):
32 ( 🆔 card)
Time zone + country:
GMT+2 + Turkey - İstanbul
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
17:30 to 01:00 am week days
16:30 to 01:00 am weekends

Average online per day(hours):
6 Hours to 10 Hours
Your Discord ID:
msi_tr
Your characters' name (IC):
Venom Red
Your in game ID:
Your in game level:
Languages spoken:
Turkish (motherlanguage)
English ( second)
German ( in progress)

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):
State

Additional information

I Am part of project (EN1-EN2 ) Since 2022 and I have all Knowledge about state and I need some fun and make difference in server so When I become state curator I can make it some changes at legal orgs like uniform changes, HQ design so only ı can offer it for chiefs and senior admins.. I got FIB HC and LSPD HC before and I was EMS Head of Divisions trained so many person in state.. I can help anyone in state except illegal stuffs and cheaters so I have no tolerate this stuffs.. So ı was playing as Unofficial family member
and also played as unoffical Family member and I am gonna make rp state fun for everyone...

What are your strengths?
good and fast learner everytime have adaptive character...
Dont have much patience for toxicity
i have no tolerate for cheaters like gym bot and mining bot etc, because they are using game bugs. They are taking unfair advantage

Respectful to Everyone
Can handle complicated Situations alone
Always when Im online including when I go offline I can come with one click...
Active at night( when ı am needed.
Teamworker and Help other people but for who have good behaviour

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes and I have no business at the moment
Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
No
Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application:
Yes, I really want that admin application approved by you then I can make difference, you can easily understand me from my YouTube Bodycams which is legal recorded..
Here is my short ( 🙂) story about RP life
Youtube Channel Username attached by me

Last edited:

Fluffy Rao

Player
Player
1. Your Name IRL: Ayush Srivastava

2. Your Age: 22

3. Time Zone: GMT +5:30 (India)

4. Based on server time from what time until what time you play: 10:00-16:00 ( May adjust if necessary)

5. Average Online Per Day: 5-6 hours

6. Your Discord: fluffy_25

7. Your Nickname: Fluffy Dons

8. Your in game ID: 43381

9.Your in game level:28

10.Languages spoken: English and Hindi

11.What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):CRIME

Additional Information

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

- When I came to the city it was a all new experience for me, I seen many good things and also made some mistakes but as people say We learn from our mistakes I gained so much knowledge, Being in the Legal and Illegal Organizations I had learned so many things about the city. I always love helping the new players and want to extend my reaches to help them and make the city more aware of rules so that people don’t repeat the mistakes I made which will lead to a good RP experience for everyone.

- Good communication skill

- Helping Nature

- Dedicated towards my work

3. What are your greatest weaknesses?

- Self criticism

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

-Yes

-Yes

6.Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?

-No

7.Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- No.

Bobby Leard

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL: Leard Kalludra

Your age (OOC): 17

Time zone + country: UTC/GMT +2 hours Kosovo

Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:00-20:00

Average online per day(hours): 4-8 hours.

Your Discord ID: bobbyleard

Your characters' name (IC): Bobby Leard

Your in game ID: 161899

Your in game level: 10

Languages spoken: English

What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime.

Additional information

- I have gained a vast experience in illegal experience in gang as well as in legal org I was deputy in 1 gang and rank 14 in all gangs, so this makes me capable of being crime curator and i know very much abt crime orgs also i want to become admin so i can give fast punishment during situation and contribute for the well being of server

-I want to give fast response to people and help them in any condition

What are your strengths?

- I can understand things fast

- can speak fluent english

- can handle complex situation

- always take non-biased decision

- no favouritism

- Currently I have no weakness in RP

- Good Communication skills

- Will try to react faster so people can justice at the spot

- Will handle every situation with patience so no one get wrong punishment

-Will always serve justice and will never do favoritism towards anyone

- Yes, and I dont have any business now.

- NO

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?

- I am OG in vagos and i was 1x deputy im high comand in NG too i was high comand in SAPH, i have great knowledge of the server. ALSO I i know many rules and also taught many people the rules

From Bobby Thank You for taking your time

Last edited:

James Volkov

♰Volkov♰
Player

Information

Your name IRL: Sk Arsh
Your age (OOC): 18
Time zone + country: (GMT+4), Abu Dubai
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 5:00 - 20:00
Average online per day(hours): Mon - Fri 5 to 6 Hours ( Sat - Sun : 7-8 Hours )
Your Discord ID: jamesvol.
Your characters' name (IC):James Volkov
Your in game ID:120836
Your in game level: 13
Languages spoken: English, Hindi (Learning Spanish And Arabic)
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime

Additional information

i have been in this project for like 2.5 years now and i have been in many Orgs and met many people who were experienced weather if its State or Crime and now i think i have grained enough experience to help the newcomers as an admin as well as the experienced players in the server
What are your strengths?
- Very Friendly And Always Calm in Any Situation
- Trys To Do Everything in my control to Help Or Fix Any Issue
- Always Ready To give a Hand For Help
- I Don't Like People Who Don't Accept Their Mistake So i Might get a little too Aggressive

I am bring experience, communication, and problem-solving skills. I’m also abit funny so if anyone having a hard time i can fix it

Yes
No Not at The Moment
I am Really Excited to Join the Admin Team And Work With the experienced people in the server
and Also i would mention My rank and Perks Of En 2

Deputy Of Vagos x2
Deputy Of Families x1
ACP Of LSPD x1

Thank You For Reading,
James Volkov

atharvahellfire2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL ATHARVA KASHYAP
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 [ INDIA]
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play [ 7:11 to 12:00 can be more sometime ]
  5. Average online per day(hours):10-9 HRS
  6. Your Discord ID:mr.unknown1122334
  7. Your characters' name (IC): ATHARVA PLUXURY
  8. Your in game ID: 122498
  9. Your in game level:17
  10. Languages spoken: HINDI,ENGLISH
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information
    I have experienced a lot about the rp life, and now for a change I want to have some admin experience. I can help needy people and punish the server offenders and make a good rp life for new upcoming members
    I WILL BE NICE IN BEHAVIOR AND I WILL RESPECT ALL
    I GET ANGRY SOMETIME A BIT
    I first want to join the team, learn about the work, then I can plan more things to bring more
    YES
    Currently I don't have any such IRL barriers
    NO

atharvahellfire2

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL ATHARVA KASHYAP
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30 [ INDIA]
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play [ 7:11 to 12:00 can be more sometime ]
  5. Average online per day(hours):10-9 HRS
  6. Your Discord ID:mr.unknown1122334
  7. Your characters' name (IC): ATHARVA PLUXURY
  8. Your in game ID: 122498
  9. Your in game level:17
  10. Languages spoken: HINDI,ENGLISH
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): STATE
Additional information
    I have experienced a lot about the rp life, and now for a change I want to have some admin experience. I can help needy people and punish the server offenders and make a good rp life for new upcoming members
    I WILL BE NICE IN BEHAVIOR AND I WILL RESPECT ALL
    I GET ANGRY SOMETIME A BIT
    I first want to join the team, learn about the work, then I can plan more things to bring more
    YES
    Currently I don't have any such IRL barriers
    NO

ayanbarik

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ayan Barik
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 2:00 to 4:00 and 11:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 hours average (9 hours in holidays)
  6. Your Discord ID: senior.ff
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Miss Adhya
  8. Your in game ID: 163516
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali, Hindi, English.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Sorry, I can't understand what you wanna say.
Additional information
    - I wanna be an administrator because I like to help people and I just wanna see this city with full discipline and no rule break , I dont have too much experience but my one wish is that I will become an admin and will earn respect from citizens, And just wanna make this rp world one of the best world, Believe me.
    - I can understand 5+ languages, So I can solve the problem who dont know english as well as. And I think I can control all of the rp situations. I am now an EMS employee , So I can control many people together.
    - I am very emotional, So I can't punish new citizens but I can teach them the rules.
    -
    - Haha I donated a huge amount of money to new players , I am poor so I dont have any business.
    - Yes, I am a student now, So I can't come online without permission of my teacher.
    - I know there are a huge no of applications there , and I have ofc less exp than others , But If a new citizen can become admin then other citizens will be assured , And let u know that I know the rules but I dont have experience , So if u teach me kindly I will follow all of them hardly.

- Thank you ,
    Yours faithfully Miss Adhya

ayanbarik

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL : Ayan Barik
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+5:30
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 2:00 to 4:00 and 11:00 to 17:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 5 hours average (9 hours in holidays)
  6. Your Discord ID: senior.ff
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Miss Adhya
  8. Your in game ID: 163516
  9. Your in game level: 13
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali, Hindi, English.
Additional information
    - I wanna be an administrator because I like to help people and I just wanna see this city with full discipline and no rule break , I dont have too much experience but my one wish is that I will become an admin and will earn respect from citizens, And just wanna make this rp world one of the best world, Believe me.
    - I can understand 5+ languages, So I can solve the problem who dont know english as well as. And I think I can control all of the rp situations. I am now an EMS employee , So I can control many people together.
    - I am very emotional, So I can't punish new citizens but I can teach them the rules.
    -
    - Haha I donated a huge amount of money to new players , I am poor so I dont have any business.
    - Yes, I am a student now, So I can't come online without permission of my teacher.
    - I know there are a huge no of applications there , and I have ofc less exp than others , But If a new citizen can become admin then other citizens will be assured , And let u know that I know the rules but I dont have experience , So if u teach me kindly I will follow all of them hardly.

- Thank you ,
    Yours Faithfully Ayan Barik

(For some mistake I filled it again , Pls delete the previous)

Eren Federal

Player
Player
  1. Information:-

1. Your name IRL:
    Shafaq Siddiqui
    2. Your age (0OC):
    3. Time zone + country:
    GMT+05:30 (India)
    4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format):
    14:30-09:30
    5 to 6 hours.
    6. Your Discord ID:
    erenfederal
    Eren Federal
    8. Your in game ID:
    9. Your in game level:
    10. Languages spoken:
    English and Hindi
    State

Additional information:-

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
    I am here from a very long time (since last year). And I have put my nose in everything whether It is legal organizations or criminal gangs or working as a team with a family or working individually. So, I think I'm ready to leave my RP life and continue with something new.
    My strength is that I can stay calm at very crucial situations.
    My weakness is I can trust anyone easily.
    My fast learning and rapid action taking skills will surely benefit the admin team.
    Yes, even though I don't own a business.
    6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time
    soon? NO
    Nothing, just wanted to thank for reading my application.

Eren Federal | 107878

The administration has the right to reject your application if

Laksh_444

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information

Your name IRL: Laksh Naveen Kumar
Your age (OOC):20
Time zone + country:India
Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ):17:00-20:00
Average online per day(hours):4 hours
Your Discord ID:Laksh_444_
Your characters' name (IC):laksh daringzgot
Your in game ID:154543
Your in game level:13
Languages spoken:Hindi,kannada,Tamil, English
What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime):Crime
Additional information

Ans: Because I have a lot experience in rp and I'm tired of it so I want to leave rp and join admin team because the other admins won't give quick response but I will ensure that people who are breaking the rules will be published and give my best to the admins.

What are your strengths?
Ans: can handle situation smoothly, good communication skills.
Ans: anger issues and trust issues

Ans:well I don't have any business so yea.

Ans: not for now.
Ans: no

Akash Indian

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL
  2. Your age (OOC):
  3. Time zone + country:
  6. Your Discord ID:
  8. Your in game ID:
  9. Your in game level:
  10. Languages spoken:
Additional information
Information
  1. Your name IRL - Akash
  2. Your age (OOC): - 25
  3. Time zone + country: GMT+ 5:30 India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 8:00 to 00:00
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4 hrs
  6. Your Discord ID: indianleader
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Akash Punisher
  8. Your in game ID: 85929
  9. Your in game level: 30
  10. Languages spoken: Bengali,Hindi, English
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): state
Additional information
    ans- its been a long time i am in this RP server and now I feel that if I get a chance to maintain rules and regulations on this server for the new players who just started playing on this RP server because at my begining stage admins helped me alot even still now when ever I stuck at any point or any situation they come and provide the proper resulution or punish those people who breaks the rule.
    Ans - having a long term experience in this server as a cityzen as a state org member as a gang member also as a family member and those experience which I got from whole this journy that is my strenth
    Ans- cant see rule break even the person is my friend i do what ever its needed to get him that punishment for there rule break.
    i think I know some other languages and i try to stay most of the active in city so there will be one person always for cityzens need.
    ans - yes though I dont have any still yes
    ans realy but my average timing is changed because I got baned for using xbox recorder then tomi miller sir guided me that its also not a valid recorder after that I started using Nvidia g force experience

I always say the truth never lie for any reason and I will always support true people who follow the rules and will be the worst person for those who break rules .

hope you find my application well
    Akash Punisher
    ex FTO EMS
    ex SWAT SAHP
    ex ELITE SWAT LSPD
    ex BLACK OPS AGENT FIB

Nik Payne

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Congratulations to the following player, You have been selected for admin assistant interview

1. Eren Federal - 107878 : erenfederal

Contact me on discord regarding interview

Mike Federall

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Kushal Patel
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +5:30 | India
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 05:00 To 15:20
  5. Average online per day(hours): 09-10 hours
  6. Your Discord ID: mikebadsha20
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Mike Federall
  8. Your in game ID: 95411
  9. Your in game level: 48
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi And Bengali
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): Crime
Additional information
    - I have been playing Grand RP for 1-2 years, and during this time I have gained experience in legal and illegal organizations, Now i want to experience the role of an admin. i do my work very carefully and take my responsibilities very seriously.

- I do my work very professional and Care fully
    - I have good Knowledge of understanding Rp Situation
    - Good At Every Kind Of Job
    - I will Not do any Mistake

- Currently i have no Weakness in Rp

- I Can Bring my Good Knowledge of Both illegal and Legal Org In Admin Life.

- Yes, I will be Happy to Sell my business to join Admin life But I don't have a business

- No Currently No IRl Issues

Past Experience
    - DHOD of FIB
    - OG Of All Gangs
    - DCOT Of EMS
    - COS of SAHP
    - Ad Team Senior Of Life Invader
Thank You for reading my application And I Hope i get Selected in Admin Life.
Best Regards,
Mike Federall

Krishna Murari

Karma is real doesn't matter if you believe or not
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Aakash Chopra
  3. Time zone + country: GMT + 5:30 (India)
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): 12:30 to 19:30
  5. Average online per day(hours): 4-5 hours daily and 7-8 hours on week ends
  6. Your Discord ID: krishnamurari406
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Krishna Murari
  8. Your in game ID: 109291
  9. Your in game level: 21
  10. Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Gujarati
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): State/Crime
Additional information

I want to become an administrator because I truly care about making an impact on the community in a deeper manner. My time spent on this server has been incredibly fulfilling. Has provided me with valuable Role Playing experiences. Transitioning into a role would give me the opportunity to leverage my knowledge and skills to uphold fairness and create an enjoyable atmosphere, for all members. Being an admin would empower me to assist players and uphold the servers prosperity effectively.

What are your strengths?
Excellent communication skills
Strong Problem solving abilities
Quick learner and grasp things easily
Good listener
Calm minded and patient

I sometimes overthink in some situations but I am trying to overcome this weakness.

I will ensure smooth coordination with the admin team
I will respect all my seniors and progress with their guidance
I will maintain good and friendly environment with admin team

Yes, but I do not own one

No

At last just want to say that I have experience in gangs and legal organizations both. Also I have very clean punishment history and will give my best to prevent breaking of server rule by players and still if they do so I won’t hesitate to punish them.

Akash Indian

Player
Player
OOC INFORMATION
Your Name : Akash Dey

AGE (OOC) : 25
Time zone + country : GMT+5:30 India
Based on server time I stay most active in between 07:00 to 09:00 & 18:00 to 00:00
I stay 4hrs Avrage online perday
My discord id - indianleader
My charecter's IC name - Akash Punisher
Ingame ID - 85929
My Ingame level : 30
Languages spoken : English , Hindi , Bengali

What section I would prefer to be a curator : State

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why I want to leave RP life and become Admin ?
ANS - I always want to help people so the reason is not gonna change I want to become admin to help others and I am playing this game for more than years so I got alot of experience about rules and coenciquences of rule break and I think if I can become an admin I will be able to help more people and for that if I need to leave RP I will leave RP.
2. What Are Your strenth ?
ANS- I am a quick learner and good observer also do hardwork and smartwork asper situation and need .
3. What are your weakness ?
ANS- I belive in proofs more than words thats why cant trust any one .
4. What skill You will bring to the admin team ?
ANS- my problem solving nature and good observation skill will definetly benifit the Admin Team.

I DONT OWN A BUSINESS EVEN IF I HAVE I AM READY TO SELL IT

ANS-
NO

Thanks for reading my application.

Top Bottom