Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Blood Street Gang

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information

Your name IRL: Swastik Mohan
Your age IRL: 17
Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
Average online per day: 4-5 Hours More on Weekends.
Your Discord: overratedspy
Your Nickname: Spy Sanatani
Your ID: 45014

Additional information

1.Leader of
... Bloods
2. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization
- As in server 3 i was 2x leader of gang i maded a season on that server also so same in en2 server i wanna make a season with my best turf team. also in my turf leads terms i maded mistakes but in my term im not gonna make rulebreaks we will play carefully and we will get the season in under my term.

- Not only turfs but also events because in my 2 terms i got most active orgs as 250+ ppls so in en2 i have many family/friends/and my deputies who can help my term to get most strongest org in the los santos.

- As a leader i wanna make my term most active under my leadership ill do each day 1-2 store/gun robbery also each day fz raid and completing all weekly goals which has given by curators. also citizens can see that bloods is most active org and we can join it.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

1. Having separate deputies who can manage night events and morning events.
2. I will help my new gang members that how this event works and what will happen.
3. As a leader my main focus will be that i will make best bonus system so my gang members can happy that they also getting good moneys.
4. Also which gang members doing best for our org they will get good promotion.
5. We will attend most of the gang events (Morning & Evening)

My Goals
1. Finishing full term without any warning.
2. Make Bloods the strongest gang at the city.
3. No toxicity at the gang
4. Teach newbies the basic rules and how the events works.
5. 100% turf.
6. Teaming up sometimes with other gangs to make good RP.

Sexa.Lime

Player
Player
Information
1. Name: Vansh
2. Age: 17 1/2
3. Time zone: IST + 5
4. 5-10 hours
5. kezal_eso
6. Sexa Armano
7. 159454
Additional information
1. Leader of- Blood Street Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1. Experience: I have been in many legal orgs and gangs when i was in city 1. I had achieved High command ranks in legal orgs such as LSPD, FIB, SAHP and NG. In terms of gang i have achieved ranks of 13 in marabunta and families in my city 1 journey. After getting pretty much experience of all legal orgs and gangs I decided to apply for a leadership of an gang because there is too much hassle in legal orgs and I would Like to be an leader of an gang because its a post where you can enjoy doing illegal activities and chill with gang members, whereas in legal orgs you have to be serious every time.

2. Events: Attending events in orgs always have been my favorite part wether it be legal orgs or gangs, but the thing is that some members of gang are scared to attend events like clands, submarine and etc as they feel that if they will break a rule they will get punished and i will not let that happen, also there are lack of members in events, i will make sure each gang member is well educated about rules.

3. Training : the thing I have noticed in gangs is there is no specific training regarding gang rules, ghetto rules and event rules, because of that some members break rule without knowing and get punished, so my plan is to create an rank to help the new members and tell them basic rules and regulation of the gang, ghetto and events.

1. I will insure that there no kind of racism or discrimination in the gang and will insure equality for all in the gang.
2. The gang members will be taught each and every rule by an high command to insure there will be no breakage in the rules
3. I will encourage gang members to follow a good level of rp to maintain the gangs reputation.
4. Each members will be treated as an respected person to insure there will be not discrimination in the gang.
5. I will insure that my gang members will not break any rule and will maintain a good behaviour.
6. I will insure there are maximum members in the events and that they will follow rules.

Arthur.

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL- Parth Pratim
2. Your age IRL- 19
3. Time zone- GMT+ 5:30
4. Average online per day- 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord- arthur10018
6. Your Nickname- Arthurr BoomBoom
7. Your ID- 151001
Additional information
1.Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I have been in different gangs almost from 6 months and i have clearly learned how things work and all the rules. It was my dream since first day in the city to be a gang leader and now i am going for it. I also have experience of high command in every gang.
I want to make Bloods best ORG and best illegal ORG we will do turf and raid etc. I want to make my term best term ever in Bloods. I have many mature friends and goods turfers in my knowledge who will support me to run the gang. But wheather he is my friend i will not show any biasedness in giving rank. I will give rank according to ones experience and skills.

3.Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
I have a good bonus system which will attract to players
will attract new Players and fair ranking system which will prevent trying discriminations
I will try to 100% Sprays
I will try to 100% Turf

Arnab Pluxury

Ex Leader Of Ballas
Player
Information:
1. Your Name IRL: Arnab

2. Your Age IRL: 17
3. Time Zone: GMT +05:30
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours
5. Your Discord: arnab_12
6. Your Nickname: Arnab Pluxury
7. Your ID: 145619

Additional Information:

1. Leader of…… Bloods Street Gang

2. Why do want to be the leader of this specific organisation? List three reasons with explanations)

1. My personal Experience

A> I have been a deputy in gangs multiple times which adds up to my hefty experience of facing numerous and different kinds of situations. Being experienced as a deputy leader many times, I have harnessed my abilities and am ready to take head on any challenge and confront and given situation regardless of how tense the circumstances given would be.

I have been a deputy in gangs over four times in total ( en3: 2 X vagos, 3 X ballas, en another project : 1X ballas, 1 X bloods. and have experience of being Deputy) which makes me capable of leading others in a right manner which will help my members stay focused throughout the term as a term cannot function without and experienced leader.

2. Visions Regarding the Organisation
B> There are many leader who just focus on turfs and ignore the main objective of the entire project, which is roleplay. I am willed and visioned to create a term where the criminal rp of the game is promoted and people experience realistic criminal side of the world. I plan on prioritising rp and work so relentlessly doing multiple stores , a gun store daily and most importantly do multiple hostage sits a day as I see it has become very neglected even though it’s the best form of criminal roleplay. I plan on creating a terrorist level threat so that the families under my term gets declared a terrorist org by the government and with perfect vision I can create a reign of terror in my term.

3. Activity of the Org

C> Most gangs loose numbers after a week or two after starting but I promise to main a consistent high number of members throughout the term by handing out regular high bonuses, keeping the members indulged by regular events, dominating the ghetto and constantly keeping the highest graffiti profit by keeping a specific graffiti team. I have several connections with numerous families who will join the org in my term and help me create the best gang term in en palm ! With the highest roleplay and best activity!

3. Your Advices for improving roleplay level in organisation.

1. Focusing on gang activities such as graffiti, hostage situations and robberies.

2. Maintaining constant numbers in events
3. Handing out regular bonuses on time
4. Having realistic ranks with realistic functions

5. having capable hc’s who can lead others and avoid rule breaks.

Targets of the org;

1. become the most active gang
2. Have the max graffiti bonus every hour
3. Always win all stores
4. Do atleast 3 hostage situations daily
5. Dominate the ghetto
6. Become a terrorist org and insert fear in minds of all Leo’s and citizens, start a reign of terror.
7. Take all Leo org leaders as hostage one by one.

Rank System Under My term:

16. God Father
15. Boss
14. Under Boss

13. AK-47
12. Original Gangster

+==High Command==+

11. Cartel Leader
10. Gangster
9. King Pin
8. Turfer (will be a Special High Rank).
7. Graffiti Team
6. Clapper
5. Murderer
4. Shooter
3. Criminal
2. Young Bloods
1. Freeze

Thanks for reviewing my application,
your obliged,

Arnab Pluxury.

kunal tnt

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
  1. Your name IRL - Kunal Choudhary
  2. Your age IRL - 18
  3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
  4. Average online per day - 8 to 9 hrs
  5. Your Discord - kunal09
  6. Your Nickname - kunal tnt
  7. Your ID -152901
Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

:- I believe that i have been in city for a good time , and now im stepping forward to take leadership of Bloods .

:- I was HC in a lot of gangs and "led" gangs in certain RP situations like hostage situations and other situations where you need to be calm, steady, patient and think about what needs to be done, so I think I would be a good leader, I also have a lot of strange and unusual locations for hostages which I think are good

:- I have gained good experience in crime organizations and i got support of my family and friends were it would lead my term and gang activity high.

:- Im gonna focus on the people who do their work good and perform well because mostly people come for bonuses and to do gang activity.

:- I would be mostly active to keep a proper attention on my members by checking their activity , and make them learn the rules .

:- I think that the leaders of the gangs are quite "discordant", that is, the gangs argue a lot with each other, which I would change, considering that the state always works against us and then we are actually our own worst enemies, which I would try to put an end to and I would try to do " harmony" in gangs to do everything together.

:- I would'nt allow any person to do rulebreaks in my gang and i will teach them how to be safe from doing rulebreaks knowingly or unkowingly.

:- I will also personally speak to every member and recruit them before inviting them just to know about them and have a roleplay intereaction b/w each other.

Ranks

16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie

1- Freeze

SahilFederov

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
1 . Khalil Khan
2 . 20
3 . GMT 5:30+
4 . 7-8 Hours
5 . sahlkhan3
6 . Sahil
7 . 148342
Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang
2 .1. Alignment with Values and Vision: I resonate with the core values and mission of this organization. Its focus on innovation, collaboration, and community building aligns with my personal and professional beliefs. By becoming a leader, I can contribute more effectively to driving these principles forward and ensuring the organization's vision is realized.

2. Experience and Skill Set: Over the years, I have developed a strong set of skills in leadership, problem-solving, and team management that I believe will benefit the organization. My experience in similar roles equips me to navigate challenges, implement strategies, and inspire the team toward achieving collective goals.

3. Desire to Foster Growth: I want to be a catalyst for growth within the organization. Whether it's improving internal processes, expanding our impact, or nurturing talent within the team, my goal is to help the organization scale and succeed. As a leader, I would have the platform and resources to foster this development effective
ly.

3 . Here are three key pieces of advice for improving RolePlay (RP) level in an organization:

1. Enhance Character Development: Encourage members to create well-rounded, detailed characters with backstories, motivations, and unique traits. This adds depth to roleplay interactions, making them more immersive and realistic. Regular workshops or mentoring on character development can help newer players, guiding them to act more consistently and creatively within their roles.

2. Promote Realistic Scenarios: Focus on creating scenarios that mimic real-life situations or follow believable story arcs within the game. This helps maintain immersion and prevents situations where roleplay feels forced or unrealistic. Encouraging proper communication, such as using in-character (IC) chat appropriately and avoiding out-of-character (OOC) interference, can also improve the quality of interactions.

3. Foster a Respectful and Collaborative Environment: A positive RP experience depends on mutual respect and collaboration between players. Encourage teamwork, active listening, and a problem-solving approach. Players should be reminded to respect each other's stories and avoid meta-gaming or power-gaming. Regular feedback sessions, where players can discuss and refine their roleplay experiences, can help improve the overall RP level across the organiza
tion.

John fin

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shiva
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

- I want to become the Leader of Bloods because I have seen a drop in activity in the activity of Bloods in EN2 lately. In earlier terms of EN2, gangs were all engaging in events and roleplaying that really brought the energy to the ghetto. But now, many leaders have reduced their engagement in events. I believe I can bring back that energy back into the ghetto.

- I have seen too many leaders breaking promises and failing to engage, which has led to a lot of gangs being disbanded. Some are overly focused on their own turf and do not pick good deputies, making things worse. I am passionate about turning this around, getting Bloods active again, and bringing back the competition and energy we have been missing.

- I want to lead Bloods because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events like clands, etc. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep everyone motivated with various bonus system and constant events and opportunities. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the time zones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

- We will also have fun roleplaying with legal organizations, coming up with new and unique hostage situations and other exciting scenarios. I will ensure that all organization members feel like we are one big, friendly family, treating everyone with respect.

My past experiences:
- Ex 2x Vagos Deputy
- Ex 2x Marabunta Deputy
- Ex Lt. General
- Ex Undersheriff

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Aryan mishra

Suffering of destruction
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Shiva
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day: 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord - Johnnfinn
6. Your Nickname - John Finn
7. Your ID - 311

Additional Information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang.

- I want to become the Leader of Bloods because I have seen a drop in activity in the activity of Bloods in EN2 lately. In earlier terms of EN2, gangs were all engaging in events and roleplaying that really brought the energy to the ghetto. But now, many leaders have reduced their engagement in events. I believe I can bring back that energy back into the ghetto.

- I have seen too many leaders breaking promises and failing to engage, which has led to a lot of gangs being disbanded. Some are overly focused on their own turf and do not pick good deputies, making things worse. I am passionate about turning this around, getting Bloods active again, and bringing back the competition and energy we have been missing.

- I want to lead Bloods because I am committed to keeping the gang active and engaged. I will ensure we are involved in key events like clands, etc. I will encourage competition with other gangs and even legal organizations. By recognizing and rewarding our most active members, I will keep everyone motivated with various bonus system and constant events and opportunities. I plan to make recruitment more efficient by letting only specific ranks handle it and setting up a careful interview process. This way, we can make sure that new members understand and follow our rules.

- I have no tolerance for toxic individuals. I am committed to ensuring that my gang is completely free from negativity and harmful behavior. We will hire experienced people who know how to lead events for ensuring reduced amount of rule breaks.

- I will appoint deputies from various time zones to ensure activity around the time zones, even when I am not available. We will work hard to follow the rules and make sure there are as few rule breaking incidents as possible. Anyone who wants to join will have to go through a thorough interview process.

- We will also have fun roleplaying with legal organizations, coming up with new and unique hostage situations and other exciting scenarios. I will ensure that all organization members feel like we are one big, friendly family, treating everyone with respect.

My past experiences:
- Ex 2x Vagos Deputy
- Ex 2x Marabunta Deputy
- Ex Lt. General
- Ex Undersheriff

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Best leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom