Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for Marabunta Grande

Salaar Rage

just wait and see
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL - Mohith
2. Your age IRL - 21
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8 to 9 hrs
5. Your Discord - mohimohith
6. Your Nickname - Salaar Rage

7. Your ID - 78012

Additional information :

1. Leader of Marabunta Grande

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

A.1- In my entire experience with orgs, Gangs is the most I have spent with. Different gangs different ranks even Under deputy at times in some of the orgs. I have completely handled the gang operations and made sure the gang i am part of is active all the time in city. I headed many gang operations including store robberies, FZ raids, Gang raids etc.

A.2 - Lately, Gangs in the city have been inactive and some of the blame unfortunately goes to the leaders who are heading the gangs. I have seen the mistakes that they are committing and learned from those.

A.3 - I feel that I should take this opportunity to effectively lead a gang and complete a term successfully using my experience and my solid connections in the mafia in city that I made during my time with gangs.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
::- Firstly, I will make sure that only the top 3-4 ranks are able to hire members into the gang and ensure they are hired after a proper interview. This, to me, is the main cause of gangs getting disbanded.

::- I and my deputies will make sure that we are attending all the events in a day engaging all the members of the gang. This keeps the gang members excited and also pushes the other gangs to be active.

::- I will make sure that after each event all the members of the gang are awarded good bonus. This is to make sure they are motivated to participate in more events keeping the gang active all the time.

::- I will put my best efforts and hire the best of the best turfers in the city and target 100% turf before the end of the term. Maybe, I will list down the interview questions (including roleplay situation related questions) in our gang email and no compromise if someone is not able to answer the questions.

::- If I get the opportunity, I will not allow 0.1% toxicity in the gang. If it comes to a person being toxic, I will not even think twice to fire them from the gang, even if it is an experienced members or a high rank member.

::- I will REGULARLY conduct meetings for gang members to remind them about the gang rules and about the roleplay terms that need to be followed during store robberies and FZ raids.

::- Lastly, I will help a certain rank gang members for doing ghetto clapping and robbing people in the ghetto area. This brings more of roleplay experience for the gang members and the citizens, more crime in the city and more work for the LEOs.

Ranks
16- Leader
15- Deputy
14- Under-Deputy
13- Warlord
12- Captain
11- Caporegime Turf
10- Regime Turf
9- Graffiti Head
8- Smuggler
7- Gun Slinger
6- Graffiti Artist
5- Gangster
4- Shooter
3- Thug
2- Rookie

1- Freeze

MARABUNTA on TOP!!!

Sam Stark

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Sumit Sharma
2. Your age IRL: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 hrs rn (i was inactive recently if i get term i can be 8 - 10 hrs)
5. Your Discord: amy_is_destructive
6. Your Nickname: Sam EverHart
7. Your ID: 107093
Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta Grande...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
a) I think i gained enough experience in gang so i wanna help crime by becoming Marabunta leader
b) I think my experience in gangs taught me what to do as leader and not to, preventing warnings or disbandment from being issued to Marabunta.
c) I think by making sure Marabunta run properly, i hope to improve the server, promoting RP and rules.
a) I will try to do 100% Turf and most active Gang.
b) I will try to give my best to every players, there will be no biased so they get good experience from my term

Moaaz | Moza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Moaz
2. Your age IRL : 24
3. Time zone : UTC
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord : moaazz123
6. Your Nickname : Moza
7. Your ID : 131281
Additional information
-I want to become leader of gang bcs i want to get new experience and bring all my friends in one gang and be active in the all term

-im good in makingd decision and im calm in situation like robberies ghetto clapping and I'm good as a leader to lead my gang members in ghetto/events

-i will try to do something that no one have done it before and have multiple teams graffiti team , store robberies team , clands team etc...

-i will make sure that there is no toxicity from my gang memebrs side and there are like brothers together

-I will make sure to have good highcommands so when someone wanna join they gonna take interview if he pass it he will join and if he didnt i will make sure that they will teach him ghetto rules then invite him

- i will make sure that AK-47 rank will be giving only to who deserve it and who is active and i will make sure that in every gang activity there is 1 of AK-47 who is handling the situation

-i will make sure to complete weekly goals and make show more activitie in clands and all other event

-I will be friendly with all gang members giving them good bonuses to support them and teaching them every day server rules and make sure no one is breaking server rules

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif

Arrow Sir

2 x Deputy Leader
Player
1. Your name IRL - Atishay Goyal
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone -GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 4 to 5 hrs
5. Your Discord - arrow_sir
6. Your Nickname - Arrow Sirr
7. Your ID -153678

Additional information

1. Application for Leadership of Marabunta

2. Why do you want to lead this organization ?
- In en2 I first time become the deputy of Marabunta under the leadership of Tiara Sins by doing hardwork. I have aspirations of being a leader ever since.

- I’ve been around in different roles, including as a deputy in Marabunta, so I know what it takes to be a leader. I’m focused on keeping the gang active and fair with no favoritism in the gang. I also know the rules really well, which means we can avoid conflicts within the gang members and keep everything running smoothly.

- I’m confident in my ability to recruit quality members, and I believe in training and mentoring to help everyone grow. Plus, I’ve got a strong team of deputies who are ready to help me achieve my goals.

3. How would you improve the roleplay level in the organization?
- No Toxicity Allowed: I want Marabunta to be a positive space where everyone feels respected and with positive attitude.

- I’ll make sure new gang members should also participate into events like Fort Zancudo raids and store robberies. By showing them the quality rp which will helping them learn, we’ll make them stronger players and strengthen the gang overall.

- It’s all about quality roleplay. I want our members to really embrace the gangster life. We won’t just stick to the same old stuff; we’ll mix it up with things like highway robberies and Ghetto clap to keep things exciting and establish Marabunta as a Supreme Gang in the city.

- To prevent any misunderstandings, i will make sure that everyone will have to keep a POV recording for up to 48 hours after any activity. So if something comes up later, we’ve got the POV to sort it out.

4. Vision for the Future

- I want Marabunta to be made one of the most profitable gangs out of others , by earning $11,500 every hour from graffiti. I’m aiming to secure 100% of the turf and make sure we dominate every bit of our territory.

- I’ll make sure the members who are truly putting in the effort get regular bonuses and promotions. It’s a great way to keep everyone motivated and eager to keep pushing for more..

- I have planned to make contacts with corrupt officials in the FIB, LSPD, and SAHP to get the insiders information that’ll give us an edge. This will help us stay ahead of every move by legal organisations.

- One of my main goals is to lead Marabunta through a term without any warnings. By sticking to the rules and being responsible, I’m confident we can do this and set a new standard for all other that how a good leadership looks like.

Mert Star

Player
Player
1. Mert
2. 18
3. GMT+3
4. 8-16 hours
5. mertbigstar
6. Mert Rashica
7. 77551
Additional information

1. Application for Leadership of Marabunta Grande

MG13_Logo.png

2. Make %100 Turf and 47 grafitti as well as being the gang with the most members in the city

- New gang leaders cant do %100 turfs and max grafitti i have grafitti team and good turf team i will make it

- Events are important but i was in to much gang they not doing events like only fz raid one store robbery max 5 people in clands
im not will be like this minimum 10 members in clands

- gangs are cant stop fib gang raid i believe we can clap all leos in gang raid

• 3. I will constantly RP with the cops in the city, as well as other events such as store robbery or fz raid, and I will give a lot of importance to events such as RP with other gangs and contractual conflicts in the ghetto or fz raid together.

- so i want people dont get bored in gang when no any event time i make event for my gang like ghetto run or revolver king events like this with money

- who dont know anything about city or gang i will teach him

- dont any mistake as well good bonuses for events for people can earn money

Viva la Mara!

Best Regards Mert Rashica

Last edited:

hamzaahmedabbasi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Hamza Ahmed
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
(GMT+5)
4. Average online per day
7-8 Hours
5. Your Discord
hamza2696
6. Your Nickname
Hamza Ahmed Abbasi
7. Your ID

Additional information
1. Leader of Marabunta
Since the day I joined the city I always wanted to lead Marabunta, and I always wanted to show my origination as the most organized Gang, and also I want the players to enjoy playing under the name of Marabunta Ganga.

I have good skills as leader ship, I don't want to file the right leader chose the right position for each gang member and I have good
vision of getting to know the right people in the right place at the right time, especially the recruiting employee, as he is the main factor in building the organization by testing people well because they are not doing a disruptive role play.

Before I move to this city I was one of the high ranks of Leader Marabunta and also of middle command in all the other illegal organizations like the families and the ballas etc.…. I gained a lot of experience and benefited from the mistakes of the leaders there and from their right actions as well, so I believe that experiences are the most important thing where you can deal with all the difficult situations that may harm the organization from my previous experiences.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.

My advice in to improve Roleplay in the organization members should not take things personally and also all members should be respected whether they are leaders or by members, also members should impersonate mafia members properly and do their best to impersonate.

Hormes Carter

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Mohammed
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 4-9 hrs
5. Your Discord: hormescarter
6. Your Nickname: Hormes SixtyNine
7. Your ID: 138795

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grand

- first reason because i have experience in both crime & state sides and i have got a lot of experience in crime side as a deputy and high command and i want to gain more experience as a leader in crime side and i will try my best to let it the most active gang in the ghetto with good memebers and let it the daingrous gang in EN02.

- 2nd reason I want to get 100% as leader of crime orgnisation with my turf team i can get it easly and also i want to get terrorist org to let Marabunta the Best org in EN02.

- last reason i have a lot of people HC's and members that can help me to lead Marabunta and they can do Daily 24/7 Store/Gun Store Robbery , Fz Raid , Clands , BattleShip etc and they can help me to achive a lot of things in Marabunta and getting 100 people online in my term and i will try to complete 2 terms in Marabunta.

- I will do good bonus system for every event.
- I am not gonna tolerate toxicity in my gang.
- Max graffiti profit $11,500 daily.
- I will teach new members in the gang rules.
- I will also make ghetto active 24/7.

Ranking System

16) Leader
15) Deputy
14) Under-deputy
13) OG-Bloods
12) Turfer
11) Event Leader
10) Mafia
09) Druglord
08) Graffiti Leader
07) Graffitist
06) Warlord
05) Shooter
04) Hitman
03) Clapper
02) Newbie
01) Freeze

Oktay Mollow

typing...
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Oktay
2. Your age IRL: 22
3. Time zone: (GMT+2)
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hour
5. Your Discord: __vip
6. Your Nickname: Oktay Mollow
7. Your ID: 84710

Additional information
1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

I want to finish what I started (100% turf). I have accomplished a lot (I did Capitol Attack) but this is on my to-do list. I'm back with my old team and we're ready to take back Ghettos dominance like before.

I have seen a lot of rule mistakes, I saw a lot of Massrule break forums, I am here AGAIN to show everyone how a real leader should be. No one can do Store robbery, FZ raidi properly. They can't keep the number of graffiti in the ghetto. It's time to fix something... It's time to show how to use (/do) and (/me) when doing Store Robbery!

Best Regards,
OKTAY MOLLOW
(Ex The Families Leader)

Last edited:

Pikachu Uzumaki

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
Yasin Hossen
2. Your age IRL
3. Time zone
GMT +6
4. Average online per day
6 To 8 hours
5. Your Discord
thisanonymous
6. Your Nickname
Pikachu Uchiha
7. Your ID
Additional information

* I've held the position of HC and Deputy in different gang & organization, So I know how to aid with gang operations and events.
When I was in gangs, I took lead in Fort Zancudo, Store Robberies, and other mischievous activities.
* Multiple gangs have the potential to emerge as the state's most sought-after group in the short time I've done this.
because I'm inspired to attend every event and enjoy myself immensely.
* Since I've been playing this game for more then a year, I've gained a lot of expertise in both gang and legal organizations. I am aware of all the fundamental guidelines that I will require knowledge of in order to Lead Marabunta.

* Fast, having capable deputies who are aware of the server guidelines and can handle crises in my absence is something i think is essential for successful RP and a successful term.

* Second, as i have demonstrated in previous terms as a HC, I want to see a rise in the frequency of event like FZ and Store robberies in the city, much like in the past. This will provide gang members more RP and encourage more individuals to join blood rather then other gang

* Third, maintaining order in the workplace, ensuring that there are no internal conflicts, and fostering a warm, family-like environment are the third and most crucial thinks to do.

My ranking system would be,
16. Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. OG Bunta
13. Deputy
12. Under deputy
11. Turfer
10. Recruiter
09. Graffiti Leader
08. Graffiti Expert
07. Mafia
06. Gangster
05. Hitman
04. Shooter
03. Clapper
02. Warning
01. Members

I'm excited about the chance to help Marabunta Grande gang maintain it's success.

Warm regards,
Pikachu Uchiha.

djabrar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Haziq
2. Your age IRL: 18
3. Time zone: Pakistan (UTC+5:00)
4. Average online per day: 6-7 hours per day
5. Your Discord: Haziq1234/
6. Your Nickname: Hazzi_BoomBaam
7. Your ID:165356

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?
-> I want to be the leader of this specific organization because I have been in the city for the last 1 years and have good experience in every legal and illegal org as a high command. I know every city and ghetto rule, so I will try to end the term with fewer rule breaks.
-> As Marabunta Grande looks like a sign of danger, I will try my best to make the org as the most active terrorist org in the city and will be active in all the events like FZ Raid, Clandestine Shop, Store robberies, etc.
-> Lastly in IRL I worked on many projects as a leader and I know how to manage problematic situations.

-> Being friendly with all members and a toxic-free environment.
-> Have good bonus systems for every event.
-> Will make sure the High commands have good experience and have the knowledge of rules.
-> Will maintain the hierarchy of members in every situation.
-> Will teach the rules and regulations to every young blood.

My Ranking System
Leader
15. Co-Leader
14. Deputy
13. Under Deputy
12. OG Grande
11. Trufer
10. Event Leader
Warlord
08. Graffiti Leader
07. Graffitist
06. DrugLord
Gangster
04. Clapper
03. Shooter
02. Grande Man
Freeze

Regards,
Hazzi_BoomBaam

Last edited:

Spy NeverHead

Ex 2 Times Leader Vagos & Marabunta
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL - Swastik Mohan
2. Your age IRL - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+ 05:30
4. Average online per day - 3-6 Hours
5. Your Discord - spybestturfe
6. Your Nickname - Spy Sanatani
7. Your ID - 45014

Additional information

1. Leader of... Marabunta Grande

2.1 As Been 2x Leader In En3 i have many experience also in crime to take leadership i was been hc in multiples gang so from the beginning I have been working as a gang member and playing by proper RP and also crime side is my favourite so that why i wanna be leader of marabunta to make best gang.

2.2 I have been with Marabunta longer than any other gang, and that's why I would like to lead Marabunta as leader and continue its domination. During my time in Marabunta, we consistently won almost every event, and so same in my term ill make marabunta won every events under my leadership.

2.3 From my first day in the los santos, I've been stay with gangs. I've lived and died in the ghetto, and my unwavering dedication to crime side has taught me the intricacies of illegal RP. I've also gained a my mistakes and experiences in crime side to understanding of the city's rules and regulations.

3.1 Getting best deputies to make my term best who can also help me.
3.2 So, I will make sure that the person, who is joining organization, should know every rules of the server.
3.3 As a leader ill make sure ill do everyday store and gun store robbery so citizens can see that this gang is active so they can join it.
3.4 Also i have many plans that ill crate small events for my members where which they would have fun and have fun partys with everyone.

Sam bhai

Normal player
Player
1. Your name IRL: sam
2. Your age IRL: 16
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day:- 4-6 hrs
5. Your Discord: krsna pluxury
6. Your Nickname: krsna plxury
7. Your ID : 153535
Additional information
1. Leader of marabunta

When I first Came to the City Gang (bloods)Was the first Organistaion of mine Then after Taking some Experience i came to know that there are less activity for Low Rank People so I will try to add function to low rank also so they also engage in rp

I love The Work of Gangs and love to Harm and kidnap Leo's i Enjoy doing fz raid and store robberies and gun stores rob

If i get Leadership of ballas i will try to make it the most Working Crime and will do FZ and store On Daily Basis

I will hire Good Hc and would not be Biased Towards my member

I will be Try to Do 100% Turf and will be most Active as we see Gangs are not Highly active

I will Try to Provide every New players good Experience in gangs so they can also go for Leadership in Future

My Ranking System

Leader
Deputy
OG
Under Deputy
Turfer
AK-47
Druglord
Villain
Graffiti leader
Graffitist
Hitman
Clapper
Warlord
Assassin
Shooter
freeze

Thomas Blaze

TYRANT. 1 X Deputy Leader
Player
Information

1. Your Name IRL: Vikram Aditya
2. Your Age: 18
3. Time Zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 7-8 hours
5. Your Discord: thomas.blaze
6. Your Nickname: Thomas ScarFace
7. Your ID: 161132

Additional information

1. Leader of....Marabunta Grande

2.1> Visions Regarding The Org: I have big plans regarding Marabunta Grande, If I get the term, I can ensure I would be able to lead the most active marabunta term in the history of en2. I will run after increasing RP as much as I can and make sure I set an example for upcoming leaders. With my past experience as an individual and vast knowledge of rules, I can ensure there would be no rulebreaks done what so ever and I will surely complete the term with no org punishment. I will educate my close associates to not commit any rulebreaks as well and this will help me complete a term where all people closely follow rp without commiting a rulebreak with friendly enviroment.

2.2> I am deputy of TOP G ( Biggest Unoff Family In en2) and I have contacts with more experienced people, with these people, my experienced deputies and close experienced friends I would be able to lead an active term which stays active throughout the term. My closed experienced individuals will also help me lead a successful term by helping me get consistent numbers on events. My people would be active throughout the term and I will pull maximum members to all events and other than that I will also show the most activity in the city.

2.3> I will keep all the Hc positions given to people in check and make sure no favouritism is being done what so ever. I will tolerate no rulebreaks within the org and whoever commits any would be severly punished, That being said, I will be able to keep an active term that does no rulebreaks which will be making me unique from other applicants.

1. Setting realistic rank system serving realistic purposes.
2. Being Active and doing no rulebreaks.
3. Doing more hostage situations to increase the roleplay experience in the organisations.
4. Teaching everyone how to do realistic rp from the crime side.
5. Paying Highest Bonuses to get more numbers.

Term Goals for Marabunta:
1. Aiming 100% Turfs
2. Getting declared as a terrorist organisation in the city by our activity.
3. Getting MAXIMUM Spray Profit each hour.

4. Doing more activities than other gangs and being the most active org in the city as a whole.

Ranking System I would Implement under my term:

16. Leader
15. Deputy Leader
14. Under Deputy
13. OG Bunta
12. Warlord
11. Turfer
10. KingPin
9. Mafia Boss
8. Cartel Leader
7. Enforcer
6. Graffitist
5. Gangster
4. Street Thug
3. Serial Killer
2. Murderer
1. Criminal

My bonus System:

Clands - 15k per kill and 30k per parachute
Battleship - 10k and all loot
FZ raid - 7k and all loot
Gun store robbery - 5k for lose and 20k for win
24/7 store robbery - 5k for lose and 15k for win and all loot
Subs - 60k

Thank You For Reading My Application,
MARABUNTA ON TOP!

Exp:
Ex deputy of bloods
Ex Major General of NG
Ex COS of SAHP, LSPD
Ex HOD of FIB

PERSONAL NOTE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION; My PC had some issues due to which I wasn’t able to play so I sent it so that it can be repaired and it’s back now so I will again be active for 7-8 hours a day!

Iconic

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Harshit
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:30
4. Average online per day:- 5-6hr
5. Your Discord: Iconicopp
6. Your Nickname: Iconic Fujiwara
7. Your ID : 127558
Additional information

Leader of - Marabunta Grande
2. Why do you want to be the leader of this specific organization?
Ans -
I want to be the leader of organization because i want to need experience as a leader and i want to give the best gang in the city. Because as a leader i am doing more RP situation to the city like store robbery, gun store robbery, hostage situation, highway robbery. As a gang leader i will give the best experience to my gang members and fill theme proud to be a part of best gang in the city. As a leader am trying to take 100% turf of gang. And i make the leos all time on duty. I was the Deputy Leader in Vagos and ex OG of Ballas and i have also experience in legal org like L.S.P.D. & F.I.B

3.Your Advices for improving the Roleplay level in the organization?

Ans -
My past experience as a deputy i did so many RP situations but there are to many rule break from both side from legal orgs and from the gang members also but at this time i want to make sure no one will break the server rules. So i take best deputy's for the gang and i give my 100% to learn everyone the rules.

In my team i will make sure that every newbee get experiences and will also make sure the enjoy the proper good RP with zero toxicity.

Some Goals for my Marabunta Grande term:

1. Get declared as a terrorist org.
2. 100% turf.
3. All sprays.
4. 0 toxicity.

5. Higher the best possible high commands to train and lead everyone.

My Ranking System

17. Captain
16. Deputy
15. OG
14. Under Deputy
13. Turfer
12. AK-47
11. Druglord
10. Villain
9. Gangster
8. Graffitist
7. Hitman
6. Clapper
5. Warlord
4. Assassin
3. Shooter
2. Newcomer
1. freeze

Iconic Fujiwara

standard.gif

Last edited:

Moaaz | Moza

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : Moaz
2. Your age IRL : 24
3. Time zone : UTC
4. Average online per day : 4-6
5. Your Discord : moaazz123
6. Your Nickname : Moza
7. Your ID : 131281
Additional information
-I want to become leader of gang bcs i want to get new experience and bring all my friends in one gang and be active in the all term

-im good in makingd decision and im calm in situation like robberies ghetto clapping and I'm good as a leader to lead my gang members in ghetto/events

-i will try to do something that no one have done it before and have multiple teams graffiti team , store robberies team , clands team etc...

-i will make sure that there is no toxicity from my gang memebrs side and there are like brothers together

-I will make sure to have good highcommands so when someone wanna join they gonna take interview if he pass it he will join and if he didnt i will make sure that they will teach him ghetto rules then invite him

- i will make sure that AK-47 rank will be giving only to who deserve it and who is active and i will make sure that in every gang activity there is 1 of AK-47 who is handling the situation

-i will make sure to complete weekly goals and make show more activitie in clands and all other event

-I will be friendly with all gang members giving them good bonuses to support them and teaching them every day server rules and make sure no one is breaking server rules

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Moaaz Moza

172443163451711.gif

Close I don't want to be leader .. I want to be in legal organizations

Top Bottom