Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Cameron
GMT
10-12 hours
Jake Choo|92216#2396
Jake
1. Leader of familes
2.I want to make familes the best gang in grand rp cause havoc. The ghetto is screaming for chaos in ghetto. I want to do hostage situation the proper way. I’ll make sure we are 100% turfs and 100% sprays. I’ll make familes the best gang possible because we will do turfs,sprays, store robbery’s, gun store robbery’s and etc.
3. To improve roleplay I’ll make sure everyone knows the ghetto rules because if I invite them and don’t know rules that will be bad on me if I’m the leader. We will get USBs and turn of the electricity at the prison because I don’t see my gangs do
Ranking system
14. Godfather
13. Under deputy
12. Drug lord
11. Warlord
10. Kingpin
9. Turfers
8. Punisher
7. Recruiter
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Spray team
3. Shooter
2. Gangster
1. Freeze

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Ashley Pluxury
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Brigadier General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged to everyone who helped me if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Ashley Pluxury (Brigadier General of NG)

Last edited:

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname: Scorpion Yash
7. Your ID: 82607

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of : The Families

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Familie

3- Homie

2- Young Fam

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
anonymous-hair-dance.gif

Last edited:

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- Robinpluxury#0889
6. Your Nickname- Robin Pluxury
7. Your ID- 86942

1. Leader of Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey.

*By taking the Families Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❤️

F0LXY

Frost Yeager
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : ibrahim

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +3

4. Average online per day : 8-9 hours

5. Your Discord : F0LXY#6179

6. Your Nickname : Che Flx

7. Your ID : 66582

Additional information
1. Leader of Families

-I am Doing Application for Families also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our Families gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to famliles and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the bloods to a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 12 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 3 deputies 1 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe families is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
1. Samad khan
2. 25
3.IST
4. 10+ hours
5. Sammm#9838
6.zozo dior
Additional information
1. Leader of the Families
2. First reason,and most by me,most important one,since we all spend alot of time
in this city,is to make Families a nice place to be in. I want to make
it a place with a nice atmosphere,where players can enjoy to play.
I want to provide them with a hella lot of stuff. Daily events,often store robberies,
daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward.
I want to start doing things others were avoiding to. Since I am a big car lover,I want
to start doing illegal street races with them,and I know alot of gangs
are avoiding/skipping doing those,or simply don't like doing them.
To sumarize it,I just want to make it a headquarter where everyone
will want to return to. I want to show illegal players every
aspect of this kind of life,a life where you always need
to be in a move,but all for the great prize and huge fun!

Second reason,well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one
,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able
to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able
to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself
as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization
like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always
punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to
make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made
stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course,
if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be,
only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished.
So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a
better person.

Third reason, since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,
improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,
I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.
I'd like to have a different kind of teams in the gang,for example,a team for robbing,
team for kidnapping,team for going on ghetto patrols and doing graffitis,team of
recruiters that are gonna get the best possible people in the gang,and of course,encourage new
citizens in this city that have high ambitions to join The Families and etcetera! By making teams for
each aspect of illegal life,I hope to achieve a better quality of spending time in the city. I will
make sure that every person that is in this country hear about The Families,and to wish to join us!
Just for note,I have a strong back-up that would always help me with leading the gang,veteran
players that experienced each corner of this city,veterans that were in a high positions in other
illegal organisations.

I will point out my thoughts about how to achieve a better roleplay level in organization,
and in this city overall.
First of all,I would set a certain requirement to be able to join our
organization. First is a bare minimum of 10 years being in this city.
If a person is atleast 10 years in the city,they should know most of the rules,and
most important basics in how they should perform in different kind of situations,and
how to correctly approach RP.
Second thing that I would add is a quizz. A quizz that every person that wants to join,needs to pass.
A quizz of most of the important ghettoo,green zone and general rules! Only if they pass it,
they would be allowed to join. By this,we avoid getting into situations where we could
get a warning from the curators. And also,we avoid having a stressful sitatuions,and of course,
avoid having a bad time spent playing on this server.
The thing that would help too,is that I would encourage every person in the gang,ingame or via
discord,to always ask if they sometimes are not sure of something,or don't know the right
way to perform a certain action. I would always make sure,before each event,to describe
what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like
to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,
training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,
and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with
the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families
truly are!

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0248

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of
Families

-I am Doing Application for Families also I am believing myself for be a best in all gangs.All the times they will scare our Families gang.When they will see us they will be scared.We will be all the time and
I think we can make good friends and show that everyone is strong to famliles and we will be respectful towards everyone

- I think I'll be a good leader and bring the to Families a good place and be successful and take the dominance of both ghetto also Based on my past experience, I think you will be a good leader and I believe I will succeed. Also I will choose my deputies especially very important and carefully and we will provide more activity in ghetto also and we will be very careful not to make any rule brakes.

-And also if someone Join my gang he need to 5 years old and he need to know the 10/12 on interview question and he or she break the rule i will give the strike or demote and he or she we can give him a promotion if he attends events Apart from that, I think to establish an environment where everyone respects each other and has fun and I will do my best to make sure everyone treats each other happily and respectfully.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization

- I will As much as I can, to establish a very good turf team and make 100% turf.
- i have a 4 deputies 2 event and 2 turf deputies also i will selected carefully and high commands and we will be a active
- i will do every day fz, gun store , store robbery and if do a hostiage situation we will do
- I will provide it by recruiting experienced people with proper interviews.
- I think I will win half of the events and I think I will have a good team
- We will try to keep the spray profits above 10k
- it will be active both ghetto
- i believe families is alive and participate every single events.
- I will make sure to giving out bonuses if my gang members show good activity in events so they will not lose their faith inside the gang.

Last edited:

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information:

1. Your name IRL:
Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 12-13 hours
5. Your Discord: Akif#6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Ceryanci
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information:

1. Leader of Families

⋄ The first reason is that I have a lot of friends to play in Gang and I think we can dominate the events.

⋄ The second reason is that I love role-playing and creating a competitive environment.

⋄ The third reason is that I have a good staff and know the gang rules.

+ I have a lot of free time for the gang to make %100 Turfs.

⋄ It will be my priority to do lots of role-based activities because I really care about the role part. Secondly, I am thinking of establishing an authorized staff that knows and teaches the rules to the new members if it's necessary. I will focus on roleplay situations.

⋄ Some of my advices for improving the RolePlay level in Families could be teaching other players to respect each other and teaching them how to interact with other players in the game. Roleplaying is about interacting with other players, and you should respect other players' boundaries and decisions.

Rank System:

14) Boss

13) Underboss

12) OG

11) Executive

10) Recruiter

9) Destroyer

8) Turfer

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Shooter

5) Graffitist

4) Staff

3) Gangster

2) Scout

1) Suspended

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname: Scorpion Yash
7. Your ID: 82607

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of : The Families

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Familie

3- Homie

2- Young Fam

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
anonymous-hair-dance.gif

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...FAMILIES

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make families Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Families will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Families:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible
Thanks For reading

2X-Deputy of Vagos / EX-Families Deputy EX ALL GANG HC

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Brigadier General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully

Last edited:

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Additional information

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Additional information

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

Regards

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families

My experiences:

Brigadier General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully

Last edited:

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0248

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of
Families
  • My primary motivation for wanting to lead Families as a gang is that I want to advance in my involvement with gangs. I have always been seen around gang events as they are thoroughly enjoying and allow me to spend more time playing grand because my in-game calendar is always filled, I am frequently spotted at gang activities. But this time, I want to take control of the narrative. When I first began playing Grand, I was a rank 1 in Families and worked my way up to Rank 11/12 from scratch playing almost every single gang event every single day it filled me with intimacy and excitement, and I believe becoming a leader might fuel my passion to play even more. In my gaming experience I have been a leader for so many years, but I want to transfer my skills to a new project. I believe my leadership style would be affective , I am skilled at inspiring others to engage in activity. I'm also very tough; if someone breaks a big rule, I would exclude them from the gang immediately; minor rule violations result in strikes or downgrades. It works because people won't breach the rules as much if they perceive the leader to be strict. I’m also a very patient person and I have a lot of time for people I am not one to be ignorant.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization:
    • High standards for hiring, only accepting those who are familiar with all the city's regulations, while rejecting and guiding inexperienced candidates to the relevant rule sets for a second opportunity if they demonstrate commitment and conviction.
    • Each participant will be encouraged to continue their dedicated hard work for various gang activities such as leading events, doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in the ghetto, and hostage situations by the assignment of selective and structured teams with the issuance of the appropriate rewards for each member.
    • Preference for resolving IC problems in role-playing settings, such as conferences with gang leaders, law enforcement officials, and even civilian groups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom