Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habib Anderson

Player
Player
Congratulations to the following players who have been selected for Families interviews at 12:00 server time on 16th May 2023.

Devil Kevin - L0RD F1RE #5139 -91938
Robin Federal - Robin Federal#0889 - 86942
Manas Badmash - Manas#6969 - 3318

Applications are now closed.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Choo|92216#2396
Cam Choo
1. Leader of familes street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of Familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best.

Secondly I was in familes as rank 7 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make familes the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into familes and want to spend more time at familes if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make familes the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time.

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english.

Ex LSPD COS, Ex NG Captain, Ex SAHP Lieutient, Ex FIb field agent, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex Marabunta HC,Ex Bloods HC
Thank you for reading my appliction

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anıl
2. Your age : 22
3. Time zone : UTC +02
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : AnilDixon # 7123
6. Your Nickname : Anil Dixon
7. Your ID : 71052

Additional information
1. Leader of... : The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-I want to be a leader because I think I will do well in Families, and I think we will become very strong in Families so we will be good to each other.and i have no good dorum history but i think everyone can get 1 chance. i think i can do it very well
-I am one of the member of Katman Crew Family, and my family is very strong and we will strengthen the Families together. so I think we will do very well with my family.
- I think that Families and every other organization in the city should be ran properly with no disbands or no rule breaking and just in general to make the city better with more RP, lately I have noticed that the gangs has not really been active with store robbery's or criminal act in general and that is something that I really would love to change, lots of gangs before has had a leader for a couple of days and then disband and that is not what should be happening, I want Families to have a successful term, with no disbands, and no warnings.
-I have a lot of Experience in gangs, I have been High command in many gangs, and I know everything not to do because I have learned from other gang leaders what not to do when being a leader, to avoided getting gang warnings/disbanded.
-Families is very special to me. and I want to put a diff on the server. and I want to make Families the strongest. And I know all the gang and general rules.

- in my opinion. We need to hire someone who knows the game and we need to take a test before we get into the gang. if we do it this way, there will be no rulesbreak and rp will always be at the highest level.Families will always be the strongest.
- One thing I would do to improve RP is to make sure Families as a organization does never break any rules, and if a member of Families is caught breaking any sever rules will get a warning or a straight blacklist.
- Another thing I would to do improve RP, is focus more on interesting RP situations like store robbery's, hostage situation, ECT.

Goals:

-Events
-Bonus
-Graffiti
-Turfs

Ranking System gonna be:

15-Leader

14- Deputy

13-Under Deputy

12-Head of Robbers

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Captain

8-Gangster

7-Graffitist

6-Clapper

5-Villain

4-Graffiti team

3-Shooter

2-Young Grove

1-Freeze

Vebhav Maravillas

Maravillas Fam Leader
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :
vebhav agrawal
2. Your age : 18+
3. Time zone : GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day : 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord : Maravillas On Top#2052
6. Your Nickname : Vebhav Maravillas
7. Your ID : 72466

Additional information
1. Leader of... : The Families

1. The Families gang Los Santos. They primarily operate in the neighborhoods of Chamberlain Hills and Strawberry. The gang is known for its fierce loyalty to its members, sense of brotherhood, and their involvement in various criminal activities such as drug trafficking, robberies, and turf wars with rival gangs.
  2. I would contribute to the development and growth of the Families gang by organizing regular gang activities, such as drug deals, heists, and territory control missions. I would actively recruit new members and provide them with guidance and support to ensure their integration into the gang. Additionally, I would encourage roleplay interactions within the community, creating storylines and engaging in alliances or conflicts with other factions, ultimately adding depth and immersion to the overall gang experience.
Scenario Response: If a conflict arises between two members of the Families gang, threatening the gang's unity, I would handle the situation as a leader by following these steps:

1. Gather Information: I would speak individually with the involved parties to understand their perspectives and the root cause of the conflict. This would involve active listening and ensuring that both sides have an opportunity to express themselves.
  2. Mediation: As a leader, I would act as a mediator between the two members, facilitating a calm and constructive dialogue. I would encourage them to find common ground and focus on resolving the conflict in a way that benefits the gang as a whole.
  3. Conflict Resolution: After understanding both viewpoints, I would work towards finding a fair and mutually agreeable solution. This may involve compromise, establishing clear boundaries, or suggesting alternative ways to address their concerns.
  4. Rebuilding Unity: Once the conflict is resolved, I would emphasize the importance of unity and solidarity within the gang. I would encourage the involved members to reconcile and find ways to rebuild trust and maintain a positive working relationship moving forward.

I contribute to the overall enhancement of the gameplay experience. I am also available for regular play sessions and can dedicate several hours each week to actively participate in gang-related activities and engage with other community members.

I understand that roleplaying is meant to be a fun and immersive experience, and I am committed to promoting a positive and respectful atmosphere within the Families gang

Raiz Smacks

EN1 4x Ex Deputies | | | | EN2 7x Ex Deputies
Player
1. Your name IRL-Ken

2. Your age-22

3. Time zone-GMT+8

4. Average online per day 6-8 hrs

5. Your Discord- Raiz#4633 or Raiz4633

6. Your Nickname- Raiz Smacks

7. Your ID-104224

Additional information

1. Leader of... Familes

1. I want to be leader of familes because I was recently marabunta leader and as many know it didn’t go well, this would give me a chance to redeem myself as now I know what not to do as a gang leader, I will be more controlling of my gang and be tighter with my with how I run things. I’ll keep my HC active within events and I’ll make sure they all know the rules throughly. I’ll make sure they know everything a leader needs to know making sure rulebreaks are as avoidable as possible. As seen in my bunta term we held pretty good numbers although it was short, looking back I have no regrets on that behave, would I do regret is having my robbing permissions at such a low rank this time I will raise that as I had noticed many rulebreaks within robbing usually at the less knowledgeable new members to the city. I will work with others gangs to make a strong set of resources for strong group of people. This term I will work on being more active myself and not always relying on my deputies as I did before.

2. In my bunta term (deputy en1) I feel I was very fair to my members giving everyone a chance to prove themselves worthy of HC spots and bonuses. Working with everyone on the rules of the RP and helping everyone find there place in the gang whether that was something as important as turfing or sprays or something simple like just coming to events when asked. I had a few members that worked there way up quickly as to how active they were and reliable, members would often move through ranks quickly, which is the next thing I want to address. Though moving through ranks is fun and fair based on your experience it isn’t always what is necessary. I’ve done it myself recognize a name and given them HC just because some of those people were caught on POV rule breaking. This is unacceptable and any rulebreaks will be taken very seriously in my gang. If you rulebreak I’ll give you a proper punishment such as if you are powergaming when robbing you will have your rob permissions taken away, and if it happens again you will be blacklisted for a week to have you learn your rules again.

3. Another thing I’ll work for in this gang is event attends, while we did good on this in bunta, it wasn’t top tier as this term will be this time I will make a strict policy for events and that’s a demotion for not attending, but can be bypassed with proper reasoning as I understand family events are also important but if what you are saying and you are lying that’s 7 day blacklist. This term I will also work on getting a very strong spray team as we weren’t doing too well in bunta, I’ll also have similar deputies but a few change ups in the lineup to cover all time zones and as a few of them had some rulebreaks that ultimately costed us in the end. If a deputy does give us trouble rules wise, I’ll have to demote them and choose somebody new which is something I didn’t enforce previously.

To improve RP I’ll make sure we attend all events and always own the ghetto area. I’ll be working on keeping RP at a high using /me commands to our advantage. Making sure to follow RP rules and keeping a strong group of members who I can trust to keep from rulebreaks to rob only. Another thing for RP I wanna keep down is the toxicity between members. If your were robbing someone OOC you wouldn’t be yelling at your members and trying to talk over your higher command. I will not tolerate the disrespect towards me or my HC, you should even respect your lower ranks as I will. To expand on this you shouldn’t be able to just have a rank handed to you, all the ranks will be earned through event work. This way we can keep active because everyone will grind for ranks to rob or invite members.

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
1. Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

2. Your age- 21

3. Time zone-GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day- 9-10hrs

5. Your Discord- DipTin#1638

6. Your Nickname- Diptin Shikari

7. Your ID- 93852

Additional information

1. Leader of- Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have been to all the gangs in the city and gained more and more experience from my time there but i fell like i want to do something more and use my experience to help others who are new to this city and lead them to gain more and more experience and have fun in the city.

(ii) I have done fz and Turfs many times and managed too so i know how and when to fill up the details and also the right format too.

(iii) I had completed a successful leadership term before as ballas leader and i wanna use those experience and make Families more active

(i) Doing Store Robbery and Gunstore robbery regularly and keep the gang Active

(ii) Teaching the new players about the rules and stuffs so that they don't lack behind and break the rules

(iii) Giving promotion to the person those who deserves

My Rank System

13 - Boss

12- Deputy

11- Under Deputy

10- Event Leaders

9- Graffiti Leaders

8- Graffiti Team

7- Clappers

6- Villain

5- Homies

4- Young Guns

3- Under Consideration

2- Warning

1- Freeze

Thank you for your Time reading this

Regards - Diptin Shikari

Cem3123

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL:Cem
2. Your age:17
3. Time zone:GMT +3
4. Average online per day:5-7
5. Your Discord:Cem#2966
6. Your Nickname:Cem Coleman
7. Your ID:18484
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families
I want be leader cause we gonna do %100 in new season.
I created my turf team already
I want make experience in leader of gang org.
I will do more fight with leos
Im gonna do events;Store Robbery,Fz,battleship,cland and etc.
I will learn it to gang members more rules about event and ghetto

cemrexdd

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 10hrs+
5. Your Discord: ege#5040
6. Your Nickname: Cemre Diggas
7. Your ID: 62991
Additional informationeee
1. Leader of... Families

I. First I wanna be leader of The Families cause i believe that we can do %100 turfs with my turf team and get that pikachu hoodie.

II. I have lots of experience in both legal and illegal orgs and that will be easy to understand situations and do my job.

III. I have so much free time now and I will do every weekly goals in very short time and will try my best to have fun with my gang members.

I. I will use more /me - /do commands in Rp,

II. I will do more robberies in ghetto and hostage situations,

III. I will do my gang very disiplinced and wont tolerate the guys make the RP worse in the gang.

My Goals:
%100 Turf
10 store robberies an a week
Go to every clands.

Thank you for reading my application.

Jack Meller

Ex Marabunta Curator
Player
1 : Dylan Jack
2 : 17
3 : GMT
4 : 12 - 14 Hours
5 : dyl.a9
6 : Jack Choo

7 : 85414

1 : Leaader of Families
2 : Why do you want to be leader of this specific organziation.
1. I want to be a gang leader considering my expirence in gangs is very good as ive been 3x under deputy of marabunta grande and 2x Vagos underdeputy and 1x Bloods underdeputy.

2. I am applying for leader of families due to the fact i have so much expirence with the gang related side of the server i feel like i could put it use. As Ex Crime Curator on the en2 administration team i feel like i should get a chance to take the interview as i know all the rules off by heart. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make this famlies term the best.

3. I will make sure that all my members of my gang have knowledge of all rules within the server. If they cant explain any simple rules then i simply will not let them be apart of my gang. I will make sure that all high commands will have good knowledge of what they are doing , if someone wishes to be a high command in my organization i will give them and interview personally to see if they have what it
After evrey sucessful event I will bonus my gang members.
takes. all in all i know what im doing. i know i can do it. i know i can complete a sucsesfull term.

3 : My advices for improving RolePlay in my organization.

First of all i will make sure all my deputys will have high gang knowledge in order to take care of the gang whilst i am not present.
I will make sure that all high commands will do there job at there respective ranks.
I will make sure that evreyone knows basic server rules or else I wont let them in my gang!
All my deputys will know how to take part in negotiations in order to keep all Store robberys/hostage situations at a high level of RP.
Considering I have alot of expirence myself as previously mentioned i know that my gang will be the best RolePlayers in the city.

Side note.
I know i will do good , cos i have all the confidence i need. so if you could please select me for interview it would be a pleasure.
Also it will be my number 1 goal to do 100% Turfs!

Our punishment system will work alot like this.

if someone does any server rule break it will result in a strike. (0/3)
After 3 strikes the respective person will be fired from the organization.

Ranking system will be the following.
(1) Delinquent
(2) Recruit
(3) New Families
(4) Gangster
(5) Graffitist
(6) Capo
(7) Clapper
(8) G unit
(9) Warlord
(10) Recruiter
(11) Turfer
(12) Shot Caller
(13) UnderBoss
(14) Boss

(15) Top Shotta

Thank you for reading my application.
Yours sincerly :
Jack Choo
Ex Marabunta Curator

Last edited:

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 12-14 hours
5. Your Discord - Hashira Krish#2326
6. Your Nickname - Hashira Krish
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
1. Leader of... - The Families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - 1.State Organization Experience - As being an Undercover Agent in FIB currently, I have seen that there is so less criminal activity in ghetto and because of The Families not having much activities, its not active from last 2-4 months, and the reason, of because it got dead, is the leaders not focusing on the tasks and goals, and I think that i am capable to do all the stuff as an leader! 2. Experience - I have alot of experience as an gang member and as an LEO! because of gang experience I have experienced all phases of an gang and as an LEO, I have experienced all the rules and phased the rules, for an example ghetto rules! we need experience to be an gang leader, I have been in all gangs as an under deputy! and I have experienced all gangs, I have been an under deputy in the families too! that's why I know what I have to do in any situation! 3. Knowledge of rules and regulations - I have seen gangs getting disbanded in like 4-5 days, like The Families Gang, it got disbanded in 4-5 days, as the leader didn't knew the rules properly, and did alot of mass rule break, and as you know it leads towards an disband to the organization! I have been in LEOs organizations too! as an deputy and hod, so I am professional enough! to be an leader of an organization! 4. Having professional behavior - I have an professional behavior towards everyone, it makes me special! as if you know, being professional at an hostage situation or an robbing situation should be professional, if it's not the negotiaters there will get irritated and if you are not professional, there are high chances that you will abuse them too! and it you abuse them you are gonna break an rule, because of having experience in legal organizations, I have made myself professional to talk with everyone!
1. Rank Management! -

15. Godfather - Leader
14. Boss - Deputy
13. Event Leader - Event Manager
12. Punisher - Under Deputy
11. Turfer - Turfing Skills
10. Negotiator - Negotiator of hostages
9. Clapper - Ghetto Clapper
8. Graffiti Team - Do Graffitis Alot!
7. Villian - Good at Shooting!
6. Informer - Always at HQ to recruit
5. Figher - Newbies, but good at shooting
4. Defender - Newbies
3. Trusted - Newbies, not good at shooting
2. Newbie - Newbies
1. Freeze - Suspended / Just Joined

2. Negotiation with LEOs - I have seen almost all gangs, abuse the LEOs when negotiating, I want to change it and make it from unprofessional to professional, and if we see anyone unprofessional, he will get warnings, then demotion to freeze until he becomes professional!

3. Strike System -

1st Mistake - Verbal Warning ⚠
2nd Mistake - Demotion to Freeze ⚠
3rd Mistake - Removal from organization ⚠

I hope, you will get satisfied with my work, if I become the leader! thanks for reading this application!

Ex Turfer / Event Leader - The Families Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Vagos Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Bloods Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Ballas Gang
Ex Under Deputy - Marabunta Gang

Last edited:

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Major General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR (Current HLS)

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Vansh Exact

Families Leader 💚
Player
1. Your name IRL : Vansh Singhal
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone : GMT+5:30 (IST)
4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours and more on weekends
5. Your Discord : Vansh#8605
6. Your Nickname : Vansh Exact
7. Your ID : 15737

Additional information
1. Leader of Families Street Gang !!

Reasons:

EXPERIENCE : I flew into the city few years ago and the i have joined families after leaving bloods nd some other gang and getting experience from bloods , i used that in Families. I have great experience in Legal as well as ILLEGAL Orgs and as High commands as well. I have been bloods high command as well , 12th and 13th rank in Families and in the way of legal orgs i have been in SAHP from 3 consecutive terms with a rank of CHIEF and some time i have given to GOV as well. Because of this reason i think i can manage the gang as i have experience of both the sides and i think i can handle the situation in a good way. i was Chief of CIDx2 as well so i know how to prevent LEOs from taking evidences and doing raids at our HQs. Currently also i am in Vagos Gang at rank 14 (Under deputy)

Skills And Patience : I will never rush on my gang members if they do something wrong rp if they are new , in place of that i will apologize to the person they have done something wrong to and i will teacher my gang member to do that thing in right way as everyone is new in this server or in gang at a time and they don't know 100% of the things to perform good rp . I will teach my members to do perfect RP in families if they do something wrong. I will be patient towards my members and teach them the right way.
Families Street Gang was the best and most active GANG in the city at some time , but due to some reasons families or i say all gangs had lost its image in the city and there was a fear in person's eye when they saw some families member coming towards them
. I want to give Families Street Gang its image back and make it again the best gang in the city.

Visions : As i already told i want to make Families the most active gang back and i think i have the skills to do that. My goals will be to do as much as Store robberies , Hostage situations , FZ raids so that there will a fear in eye of LEOs and normal citizens when they hear Vagos. I will try to get as much as Vagos members in the hostage situations and not only by 5 6 members so that it looks that our gang is most active one. My vision is to do 100% turfs if not 100% atleast 90-95% , doing ghetto claps actively and highway robberies so that we become the best illegal organization in this whole big city.

My Advices to improve roleplay level in Families Street Gang

- First of all the rank thing , i think it is the most important thing , i will give high command to only deserving people and not to my friends if they dont know anything about gangs. Only the people who deserve to be HC s will become HCs.

- There will be regular bonus system in the gang after events so that people will be encouraged to do better RP.

- I believe in teaching more than punishments. If any of the families member will do some mistake first time i will teach them how to do that thing right because as i alrdy said one don't know everything . If they do the same thing again even after when i have told them to how to do that , then they will receive punishments in the form of strikes or demotion.

- I will choose my deputy from a different time zone because when i will be out of city , he will be there to look after the gang perfectly and hence we will not have any rule breaks . My deputy will be the person who really deserves that place and not someone who is just my friend.

- There will be respect and friendship between both high commands and low rank members so that they dont feel that someone is crushing them by having high rank. If my HCs will do that , they will also be demoted to lower ranks.

Give me a chance once , i assure you that you will not be disappointed..

- I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR BUNTA INTERVIEW BUT I MADE SOME MISTAKES AND I DIDNT KNEW SOME GANG RULES PROPERLY , NOW I HAVE LEARNED ALL OF THEM TOO AND HENCE I AM READY WITH 100% KNOWLEDGE TO MAKE MY WAY THROUGH VAGOS...

Thank You,
That's all from my side ,
Looking for your positive response to my application.....

Diptin Pluxury

Ex Ballas and Families Leader (100% Turf 🟢)
Player
Your name IRL- Diptanshu Mistry

Your age- 21

Time zone-GMT +5:30

Average online per day- 9-10hrs

Your Discord- DipTin#1638

Your Nickname- Diptin Shikari

Your ID- 93852

Additional information

Leader of- Families

Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

(i) I have experienced a lot of things in the city from legal to illegal orgs and also many time and in those time i have learned that Illegal orgs have more activities and fun compared to legal orgs so i wanna do more activities as leader of Families and make my Gang more active

(ii) I have past leader experience as ballas leader and also completed my term successfully so i know all kinds of rules needed to be known by a leader And i wanna fix all the mistakes which i have done in my previous term in my families term so that my gang can be the most active gang in the city

(iii) I have lots of friends in the city and i am well known there so i can bring a lot of people in the org and all of them know the rules properly also i already have good deputies and High commands who can manage the gang along side me

(iv) I know how to comply with the task of The curators and will be completing weekly goals every week

(v) I know the leaders can't be toxic or can't engage in conflict and i can assure you that i am not toxic or engage in any type of conflict and that's my biggest plus point and i know how to handle situations with a cool mind

(vi) My punishment history is very good for a leader in last 2 months i don't have a single punishment and i have learned all types of rules in the city

Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

(i) Focus on Ghetto activities as nowadays There are not many people in Ghetto so we will make Ghetto active again

(ii) Giving the new guys chance to prove themselves if they want any promotion

(iii) Giving regular bonus to the active members so that they get paid for their work

(iv) Giving ranks accordingly to the members Those who deserve

(v) Giving bonus after every successful store and Gun store robbery for the members hard work

My Rank System
13 - Boss
12- Ak47
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leaders
9- Graffiti Leaders
8- Graffiti Team
7- Clappers
6- Villain
5- Homies
4- Og
3- Young Guns
2- Warning
1- Freeze

Thank you for your Time reading this

Regards - Diptin Shikari

Efe Ali

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Efe
2. Your age 17
3. Time zone GMT+2
4. Average online per day 6+
5. Your Discord efeali
6. Your Nickname Efe Alieva
7. Your ID 83562
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families
2. I want to be leader of the Families because I've always wanted to lead a gang. I've been in every possible gang and did my best and also I want to show my leading and communication skills and also I wanna make the families the best gang because they've been always the underdogs. They've never been the best and the strongest gang and I want to change that.

3. I will make sure that my gang members know the rules of the city. I've seen so many new players joining gangs without knowing the rules. I will interview everyone myself and make sure they know the rules because I've seen people robbing people without enough cars/players.

Shivam3224

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL : harsh rane
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone:5:30
4. Average online per day: 2 hour
5. Your Discord:harsh rane 56072
6. Your Nickname: harsh rane
7. Your ID: 56072
Additional information
1. Leader of...:nothing i want experience
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?: I like so much this organization and I have nice experience
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.: need to hire active people having only good experience in other orgs.

Hetvi Pluxury

Kill Joy
Player
Congratulations to these People have been Selected for Families Interview at 12:30 Server Time on 19th of June

Jack WaIker | 85414 | dyl.a9

Diptin Shikari
| 93852 | DipTin#1638

Join Waiting Room before 5 Min
Families Application is Now Closed

Levi Pluxury

Ex - Curator of Ballas ❤️
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Abdul Rafay
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT + 5:00
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: levifederal
6. Your Nickname: Levi Akatsuki
7. Your ID: 76189
Additional information
1. Leader of Families
First of all Los Santos Citizens need a leader who is reliable and knows the rules. I have a lot experience in gangs before. I wanna bring RP to highest place. This will happen with patience, experience and discipline. I wanted to tell this because it gave me experience as a leader. And now i wanna be leader of families in city. My family members and friends wanna join if i got leadership. I can promise you will see a lot of players on my first day. The City need a families Leader who knows the rules. I will organise many events for fill the gang warehouse when i active in city like FZ (Fort Zancudo) Raid, Store Robbery etc. I want to have a nice day for my gang members. I want to teach new players gang rules. And in this way, I think I will increase the gang activity. You may not believe it, but I will try 100% turf. I'll show you what hasn't been seen before. Everything will depend on the rules. My Friends and Family Members should follow the rules.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in Organization.

I had experience when i was Ballas, Vagos, families so rules is everything for my gang. Therefore, we have to teach rules to our beginners and players who do not know the rules. We wanna teach rules to everyone. My friends also wanna try for hoodie within rule.
One Thing More In Weekly it will Must My Organization Hosting Many Events in Globally or Publically.

Provide opportunities for interaction: Create scenarios, events, or quests that allow gang members to engage in Roleplay interactions. This could include team-building activities, simulations, or collaborative storytelling sessions. Providing a variety of opportunities for members to interact and collaborate will help foster creativity and build stronger relationships within the Organization.

Acknowledge and reward gang members who actively participate and contribute to the roleplay experience. This could include highlighting exceptional Roleplay moments

Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Godfather
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for Reviewing my Application.
Best Regards,
Levi Akatsuki

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT+1
8-9 hours more on weekends
Cam Walker|92216
Cam Walker
1. Leader of familes street gang

2. Why do you want to be leader of this specific organization

I want to be leader of familes street gang because I've always wanted to lead a organization for quiet a while now and i want provide my leadership skills, passion to the gang. I've been in gangs quiet a few times and i feel like I'm ready to go for the next time which is to be leader of a gang. I feel like i know almost everything and ready to use all of my experience to make the gang the best. I am currently supervisor of IA in fib and I’ve seen a lot of gang members doing store robbery and like not know what their doing bout negotiating

Secondly I was in familes as rank 5 but i worked hard and jumped the ranks by going to meeting points, Clands, Battleship and even when they wasn't a enough turfers I also went to turfs so that just proves i am willing to work hard to make vagos the best gang if i get leader. I put a lot of time into vagos and want to spend more time at vagos if i get leader and gain more experience.

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make vagos the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. I’ve got my own family called Bandidos and I’m working on getting access level 4 but ever since I’ve started my own family the family I created is going well

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out. Everyone who puts in efforts that are seen will lead to a promotions and so much more. I will make sure Everyone has good knowlodge on the General rules, Event rules, ghetto rules, etc and clear on their fluent english. I will make sure to make Familes a non toxic gang every gang I’ve been in has always had some toxicity in it if I get leader I’ll make sure no one is toxic if they are they will be depromted

Strike system
1. Warning
2. Depromtion
3. Fired/blacklisted

This will be my ranking system
Ranking System
15 ) BOSS
14 ) Under Boss
13 ) Under deputy
12 ) Event Leader
11 ) Turfer
10 ) Recruiter
==High Command==
9 ) Villian
8 ) Graffiti Leader
7 ) Enforcer
6 ) Gangster
5 ) Hitman
4 ) Striker
3 ) Clapper
2 ) Fresher
1) Suspended (Freeze)

Thanks for reading my application
Ex familes under deputy, Ex Vagos under deputy, Ex ballas under deputy, Ex NG captain, Ex LSPD COS
Please give me chance as leader

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom