Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Gopal Negi

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Name- Akshit Negi
Your age- 13
Time zone- IST
Average online time- 2-4 hours
Discord- Akshit_Gamer_005 #0160
Nick name- Gopal Negi
I'd - 106584
leader of nothing first time
-To gain experience as a leader
-To do many heists or robberies
-To make every criminal in my gang
Making more heists or robberies

Chris Federal

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Krish
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day - 6-8 hours
5. Your Discord - demonkrishu
6. Your Nickname - Demon Krishu
7. Your ID - 99091

Additional information
1. Leader of... - The Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation) - 1. Experience - I have alot of experience as an gang member and as an LEO! because of gang experience I have experienced all phases of an gang and as an LEO, I have experienced all the rules and phased the rules, for an example ghetto rules! we need experience to be an gang leader, I have been in all gangs as an under deputy! and I have experienced all gangs, I have been an under deputy in families too! that's why I know what I have to do in any situation! 2. Knowledge of rules and regulations - I have seen gangs getting disbanded in like 4-5 days, like The Families Gang, it got disbanded in 4-5 days, as the leader didn't knew the rules properly, and did alot of mass rule break, and as you know it leads towards an disband to the organization! I have been in LEOs organizations too! as an deputy and hod, so I am professional enough! to be an leader of an organization! 3. Having professional behavior - I have an professional behavior towards everyone, it makes me special! as if you know, being professional at an hostage situation or an robbing situation should be professional, if it's not the negotiaters there will get irritated and if you are not professional, there are high chances that you will abuse them too! and it you abuse them you are gonna break an rule, because of having experience in legal organizations, I have made myself professional to talk with everyone!

1. Rank Management! -

15. Godfather - Leader

14. OG Families - Deputy

13. Event Leader - Event Manager

12. Right Arm - Under Deputy

11. Turfer - Have Turfing Skills

10. Punisher - Punish people who do mistakes!

9. Clapper - Ghetto Clapper

8. Graffitist - Do Graffitis Alot!

7. Warlord - Good at Shooting!

6. Recruiter - Always at HQ to recruit

5. Young Clapper - Clapper

4. Destroyer - Shooters

3. Villain - Newbies

2. Gangster - Newbies

1. Freeze - Suspended / Just Joined

2. Negotiation with LEOs - I have seen almost all gangs, abuse the LEOs when negotiating, I want to change it and make it from unprofessional to professional, and if we see anyone unprofessional, he will get warnings, then demotion to freeze until he becomes professional! it should be enough for roleplaying like not talking like an friend because ofcourse we are having hostage not fun but they have to talk normally and not abuse them because sometimes it leads to an warning to the organization, if we abuse any LEOs or insult them OOC

3. Strike System -

1st Mistake - Verbal Warning ⚠

2nd Mistake - Demotion to Freeze ⚠

3rd Mistake - Removal from organization ⚠

4. Goals -

1. Make everyone afraid of The Families Gang!
2. Respect everyone in gang and be active!
3. Alot of Criminal activities!
4. Alot of Crime in Ghetto!
5. Trying to have most least punishment to the organization!

I hope, you will get satisfied with my work, if I become the leader! thanks for reading this application!

Ex Under Deputy - The Families Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Vagos Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Bloods Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Ballas Gang

Ex Under Deputy - Marabunta Gang

Thanks for your consideration!
Lovely Regards, Demon Krishu
maxresdefault.jpg

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Smit Shinde
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 -7. Sometimes 7-9
5. Your Discord - Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname - Elon Flx
7. Your ID - 31600
Additional information
1. Leader of: Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over 1 year and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the Families.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to Families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- 24/7 Grafitti MAX profit.
- Gunstore/store robbery at least one a day
- FZ raids
- Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
- I will make sure i have members and HC from different timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Families will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Name IRL : Krish
Time Zone : IST (GMT +5:30)
Average Online Per Day -> 6-7 Hours
Discord - Krish Federal#3155
NickName- Krish Federal
I'd - 70540

Leader Of ? : The Families Gang

Why I Want to be the leader of the Families :

-> I Want to be the leader of the Families because I think i have gained sufficient experience by staying in gangs , participating in gang activities and also helping them grow. I have previous experience as leader of ballas , deputy in families gang and under deputy in vagos gang as well . Therefore I think, if i get the leadership,i can guide the new players and explain them how things work in gangs and all about gang activities along with proper rules and regulations guide which I have gained over the time to make their role play experience better as well .

-> Secondly,i have also been a part and High command of many legal organizations , such as deputy head of department at fib , captain at ng and leuitinant at lspd , therefore I also have a proper knowledge about how Leos work in their duty and how do they tackle the gang situation, therefore my experience of legal organisation would help me as a leader of ballas and my gang as a whole to make every event a succesful one and easily tackle any difficulty with strategies and past experiences.

-> Thirdly,i have always seen that in gangs people often complain that in any situation the leader and deputies take the maximum Profits and the other people participating get none , therefore if i become the leader , i want to remove this misconception , i will always give a chance to the deserving person to gain profits chance by chance seeing his hard work towards the gang and also allot special bonuses to hardworking mates to keep them happy as well.

Ideas for improving role play level in organisation:

-> I have often seen that there is a proper HR team in the legal orgs to train the Leos and tell them how can they do their duty effectively, but in gangs , such things often lack , therefore if i get the golden opportunity to serve as the leader of the Ballas , i will keep a proper team of 2-3 people to train the new gang members and make them aware of all ghetto rules and give them a brief of all event rules as well so that they never face any difficulty in role-playing as a gangster.

-> I will always be a friend of my gangmates and never act as if i am commanding them , i want always an happy atmosphere along with my mates , but if i find someone not following the rules , and breaking those intentionally or with Ill intention towards gang or any other people,i will have a strict strike/warning system for them , under which they will be warned for 3 times , they will get 1 strike for their first serious mistake and I'll have a verbal talk with them on their first strike to seek for the explanation for the same . This strike will last for 7 days. And in those 7 days , if they commit a foul again , I'll issue them a second strike and they will have to face rank demotion on this and if they get a third strike as well , without the both strikes getting expired, I'll have to fire them from the gang for the welfare of the gang and it's members.

I hope my application will be accepted, i will be highly obliged.

Regards: Krish Federal (70540)

Itachi Escobar

Leader of Vagos💛
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL :- Daksh
2. Your age :- 18
3. Time zone :- (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day :- 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord :- itach8_prime
6. Your Nickname :- Itachi Escobar
7. Your ID :- 104205
Additional information
  1. Leader of The Families
  2. 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a. Experience: I have been a member of Gangs for a long time, and during that time, I have gained valuable experience that I believe would be useful as a leader. I have learned the ins and outs of the organization and understand what it takes to keep the gang running smoothly.

b. Dedication: I am dedicated to the success of The Families as I can see there so many leaders who cannot even complete one term so I will make sure this will not happen in my leadership. I have always been committed to the organization and its members, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that we remain strong and continue to thrive.

c. Vision: I will make sure that my gang do at least 1 store robbery, 1 hostage situation and attend every clands and make sure that Families will be active in the ghetto. I will make sure my turfers will try to do 100% turfing and make Families On Top and also I will make sure that LEO's must fear from Families before conducting a ghetto patrol.

1. Advice for Improving RolePlay level in the organization:
To improve the RolePlay level in The Families, I would suggest the following:

* I will make sure that my all gang members know and each every rule which makes roleplay impressive.
* I will make sure that Families will do as much events as possible like hostage situation, store robberies, clands and make sure to do max graffiti which will definetally enhance the roleplay .
* I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.
* My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.
*. Encouragement: We should encourage our members to RolePlay more and provide them with the necessary resources to do so. We could also organize RolePlay events and activities to keep things interesting.
Consistency: Maintaining consistent RolePlay standards and expectations across the organization can help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that RolePlay remains engaging and enjoyable for all members.

Thank you for considering my application. I am confident that I can be an effective leader for The Families and help us achieve our goals.

Sam Vella

Player
Player
Information
Additional information
  2. 2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
a. Experience: I have been a member of Gangs for a long time, and during that time, I have gained valuable experience that I believe would be useful as a leader. I have learned the ins and outs of the organization and understand what it takes to keep the gang running smoothly.

b. Dedication: I am dedicated to the success of The Families as I can see there so many leaders who cannot even complete one term so I will make sure this will not happen in my leadership. I have always been committed to the organization and its members, and I am willing to do whatever it takes to ensure that we remain strong and continue to thrive.

c. Vision: I will make sure that my gang do at least 1 store robbery, 1 hostage situation and attend every clands and make sure that Families will be active in the ghetto. I will make sure my turfers will try to do 100% turfing and make Families On Top and also I will make sure that LEO's must fear from Families before conducting a ghetto patrol.

* I will make sure that my all gang members know and each every rule which makes roleplay impressive.
* I will make sure that Families will do as much events as possible like hostage situation, store robberies, clands and make sure to do max graffiti which will definetally enhance the roleplay .
* I will make sure that our gang members knows that how to negotiate with LEO's properly and make sure that they know how to rob someone.
* My advice for improving roleplay is to make the ghetto more active and I want to make sure that the guys will do proper RP while clapping or patching someone.
*. Encouragement: We should encourage our members to RolePlay more and provide them with the necessary resources to do so. We could also organize RolePlay events and activities to keep things interesting.
Consistency: Maintaining consistent RolePlay standards and expectations across the organization can help ensure that everyone is on the same page and that RolePlay remains engaging and enjoyable for all members.

Thank you for considering my application. I am confident that I can be an effective leader for The Families and help us achieve our goals.
+1 for my brother

lasy vella

Player
Player
Information
Additional information

+1 best leader

NIHAR AHIR

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
Information
1. NIHAR
3. +5:30
4. 6-7
5. niharahir
6. Niharahir
7. 93211
Additional information
I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I am surrounded by some of the best leaders this city has ever seen and I have learnt a lot from them. I have seen people struggling to run a gang and I have seen gangs getting disbanded because the leader was not performing well but I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

I am living in this city for 4-5 months and I saw many gang members doing fail RP, robbing people without enough gang members, shooting outside ghetto etc. I will make sure that the person, who is joining my gang, will go through a proper IC quiz and if our gang HCs finds out that he knows all the ghetto and general rules, we will recruit him, so that there won't be any chance of fail RP from the organization members. We all see people getting warns and punishments for not following RP but I will make sure to try my best to avoid toxic members and recruit people in the gang who have knowledge of basic city and ghetto rules.

Louking

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : Lou Jackson
2- Your age : 27
3- Time zone : GMT-4:00
4- Average online per day : 23 hours
5- Your Discord : lougodson
6- Your Nickname : Louu Godson
7- Your ID : 68708
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Additional information:
1. Leader of the Families.

Visionary Leadership: I possess a clear and compelling vision for the future of our gang. I believe in fostering a unified and supportive community where all members are motivated to achieve their personal and collective goals. My leadership style centers on inclusivity, communication, and consensus-building. By empowering each member with a sense of purpose and direction, we can navigate challenges together and forge a path towards growth and prosperity.

Commitment to Ethical Values: I understand that leadership within any organization comes with immense responsibility. I am dedicated to upholding the core principles of The Families Gang, which include loyalty, respect, and the pursuit of justice. I will ensure that our operations remain rooted in integrity, and that our actions have a positive impact on both our members and the communities we serve. My commitment to ethical conduct will help maintain the gang's reputation and foster trust among our allies.

Strengthening Unity and Collaboration: I firmly believe in the strength that comes from unity and collaboration. As the leader of The Families Gang, I will work tirelessly to promote a sense of brotherhood and cooperation among all members. By encouraging open communication, active listening, and mutual support, we can build a formidable team that is capable of overcoming any obstacles that come our way. I am also eager to establish and maintain strategic alliances with other like-minded organizations, creating a network of support that can enhance our collective impact.
My Goals:
Active Gang .

100% Turf

Finishing Term 30/30

Event Winner Every Time

Fun Organization

Not Toxic Gang
3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization:

1. I will stop the spreading of toxicity and misuse of HC powers .
2. I will give chances to show everyone and prove their capabilities specially as a shooter.
3. I will create massive situation while doing hostage situations and robberies so it will be fun for both the sides.
4. I will make my gang the most active gang in the city and I will change the viewing angle of everyone for seeing from a poor gang to best gang .
5. Will make different division for different work like professional drivers to escape and other teams.
6. Make professional Gang trainers.
7. will make a drug delivery team.
8. I will collab with other gangs in some part.
MY PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES in organizations:
Ex-Undersheriff of SAHP
Ex- Chief-Assistance of LSPD
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
Ranking System:
13-God
12- Mastermind
11- Underboss
10- HighCommand
9- Turfer Leader
8- Turfer
7- Hitman
6- Spray Leader
5- Spray Team
4- Ganster
3- Thug
2- Young hustler
1- Freeze

OTASPACEU

Player
Player
Information :
1- Your name IRL : fares cherni
2- Your age : 21
3- Time zone : GMT-4:00
4- Average online per day : 5-8 hours
5- Your Discord : otaspace
6- Your Nickname : Joy Boyy
7- Your ID : 22202

Additional information
1. Leader of Famillies Gang

Reason 1. I have been a member of alot of organisation but i found that if i have the opportunity to be the leader of a specific organisation i can be sure that i can do my best to keep my organisation on top of the city by fighting for achieving our dreams

Reason 2. being the leader presents an incredible opportunity for personal development and skills improvement that's why as a human being m dreaming to get more skills to fight my world issues

Reason 3. I will also try to give all my members the opportunity to live the live they wanted to be and to make it more easier to them to achieve their dreams by growing with us

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization.
advice 1. I think as a gang leader i mean a gang in general you should give the Continuous Improvement and Integration by doing more events and make it more like unlimited to keep having fun all the time

Advice 2. Supportive Learning Environment : as a gang leader or in general i mean by that we need to make sure that we can make a supportive environment by learning from each other or be more supportive in events not about the highest rank can only get the opportunity we need to make sure that even the lower ranks need to learn more to practice by having the opportunity to participate in the same event to keep growing by the end its our nature we learn from our failure

Ranking System
13- Leader
12- TOP F
11- Under Deputy
10- Event Leader
9- Turfer
8- Clapper
6- OG blood
5- Graffitist
4- Hustler
3- Shooter
2- Young F
1- Freeze

Last edited:

Lexo Vercetti

Respect Everyone
Player
information

1. Your name IRL - Iman Banerjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST( GMT +5:30)
4. Average online per day - 8 hours
5. Your Discord - lexo.
6. Your Nickname - Lexo Windsonn
7. Your ID - 42070

Additional Information

• I want to be Leader of The families Gang because i have worked as High command and Deputy Leader and Leader In Every crime Organization if you consider experience of both en2&en3. and also been curator in EN3.
  • I have experience so i know how actually a gang works, how to make a gang on top and how to be a good and memorable Leader.
  • I want to be Leader of this Org cause i have support of many good En2 Turfers and Experienced leaders so i know i can give edge to edge competition to other gangs I made many friends in the city so if i be leader they will join and the gang will be active and we will be leading Ghetto!

• No Favoritism
  • More Events
  • 100% Turf
  • 24/7 Graffiti
  • Proper Rank Management
  • Proper Interview
  • Guide New Comers
  • Engage with Gang Members
  • Bonuses
  • Proper Logs Management
  • Follow Proper Rules of the Server
  • Respect Everyone.
I made my application to the point and simple but don't think I'll make mistakes, i know my term disbanded 1 year ago but after that I've gained a lot of experience as admin in en2 as well as in en3 and i was curator of Marabunta and Families in en3 and I've been leader of multiple orgs in en3 and never got disbanded so i think if you select me for interview, I'm confident that I'll crack it and will never disappoint you with me improved leadership!

Regards:-
Lexo Windson
(Refer to my Signature for my experience)

Last edited:

Badmash Gurji

Hola
Player
1. Your name IRL: Karan Randhawa
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: (GMT+5:30)
4. Average online per day: 8 to 12 Hours
5. Your Discord: KDS_RANDHAWA#7619
6. Your Nickname: Zoro Escobar
7. Your ID: 99066
Additional information

1. Leader of Ballas gang

1. I previously have experience in gangs when I came to city I joined gangs before any other orgs I have experience in every gang (except families) I was high rank in in all of them I can handle rp situations calmly without getting personnel and not getting angry what other person is saying to me .
2. In gangs I know how things work because I have seen many people making mistakes and facing issues because of small things but I am sure I will train my members more accurately and give importance to every member of my orgs because i have met people who complain about their leaders that they do not listen to them and kick them without listening their issue.
3. I have spent more time doing illegal things rather than legal so being gang leader is a good decision so i want to experience being leader for gang but I will try to give my best for my gang i have seen many leaders making mistakes that lead to waring and even disband of organizations I will not repeat these things and try to change things to maintain good rp and teach new members how to do good rp.

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.
My advice for improving is whenever I got robbed in ghetto or joined a gang there are many rules that they don't know if I will become leader I will tell my deputies and other persons who are able to invite people in organization that ask other rp rules not just ask basic questions like (PG, MG,FR) add some other things and rules that are also important many of people don't know what is ( RDM , VDM , CR) I have seen gang members asking their high commands what are these because they don't know what it means I will make these rules mandatory for joining also so they don't do any mistakes and i have seen leaders also making some mistakes but I will not repeat them I will also teach them how to do proper rp with commands and teach them how to use each command during rp situation and try best to teach them good role play .

Mujtaba Pluxury

Ex Leader of The Families
Player
Information :

1. Your name IRL: Mujtaba
2. Your age: 24
3. Time zone: GMT +4
4. Average online per day: 3-4 hours
5. Your Discord: Mujtaba#0613
6. Your Nickname: Mujtaba Vercetti
7. Your ID: 48913

1. Additional Information : Leader of Families.

First Reason : I had been along with families for a long time, indeed it was my first organization at the start of my wonderful journey in this city, throughout my experience I have learned a lot maybe it be from my own mistakes or my high commands that guided me throughout my journey.

Second Reason : I want to make role play experience for everyone more exciting by providing thrilling and great opportunities to the deserving one and organizing more and more activities and events with high level of roleplay inclusive of increased Store robberies, Hostage situations, Robberies, NG raids and many more.

Third Reason : With regard to my experience in legal organization I know their scarcity very well and I can use that knowledge for organizational advantage gradually increasing the rate of making events and situations more successful , I am well aware that high commands are the roots of the organization that tend to move the organization in both the directions therefore I will wisely choose my high commands as well as their will be strict rules and regulation for hiring members into the organization to avoid future conflict and rule breaks.

Past Experience in Legal Organizations : (8 months)
1) Ex LSPD ( x2 Assistant Chief and x2 Internal Affairs, COS )
2) Ex FIB ( 00 Handler/HOD of UC, HOD of DEA, HOD of SPEC OPS ), (+2 Terms)
3) Ex Government (DOC)
4) Ex SAHP (Ex Deputy Chief of SWAT, Ex Deputy Chief of HWP), (+1 Term)

Past Experience in Gangs : (5 months)
1) Ex Families Deputy Leader, Under Deputy (+3 terms)
2) Ex Ballas (HC), (+1 Term)
3) Ex Vagos ( Under Deputy )
4) Ex Bloods ( Under Deputy )
5) Ex Marabunta (Under Deputy)

3. Your advices for improving roleplay within the organization.

. First of all In my supervision the drawbacks I have observed within the organization is scarcity of roleplay, members lacking to maintain high level of roleplay etc, with that being said if I get a chance to be the leader of the respective organization I will try my best to work on these flaws and make the organization the most perfect organization in the city.

. As I have devoted a lot of my time in the city I understand that just receiving the hourly pay check (Graffiti/Turf Bonus) is not enough because for my fellow colleagues dedicating their time and effort towards the organization I will arrange specific bonuses to boost their confidence and keep them giving their best in relation to the organization.

. I will give rank ups to all the deserving ones in the organization as being stuck on a single rank can be hectic therefore it is a must for me to rank up my colleagues working within the organization.

. I have an aim for 100% Turf for which I will hire the best turf leaders and clappers in city as Turfing ( capture of territory ) will be my fundamental throughout.

. Looking at myself I have always been a fair, equitable and just person and will impose the same within the organization and I can assure that there will be no discrimination against anyone and if someone is noticed to do any rule break or insult other members strict action will be taken against him.

PUNISHMENT SYSTEM :

. The members of the respective organization will have to follow a strict criteria/rules to maintain a peaceful and thrilling environment for everyone, members who are observed not following the criteria will be punished as following :

Strike 1 : Warning
Strike 2 : Demotion
Strike 3 : Fire from the organization.

RANKING SYSTEM :

.Through out my journey in this city I have learned that an organization will never advance until and unless it has a proper ranking system which means that the order of command must be distributed evenly, High ranks will be only given to the deserving ones, Thus the ranking system must be simple and is as follows :

14) Boss
13) Under Boss (2)
12) Right Arm (4)
11) Chief Controller (2/Gonna overlook Turfs)
10) Event Leaders

--- High Command---
9) Turfer
8) Associate
7) Controller
6) Informant
5) Graffitist
4) Enforcer
3) Thug
2) Young Families
1) Suspended

I have been selected in the past multiple times and learned from my mistakes and flaws, thus It will be my honor to lead such an organization and I wish good luck to whom ever gets the leadership, Thanks.

Last edited:

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...

1. Nathan
2.17 year old
3. GMT+1
4. I’m average 5 hours a day but can do more
5. jamesmackellar92180
6. James mackellar
7. 92180

1. Leader of families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

the first reason i want two be leader is because when i first came two the state i didnt know a great deal and then i was show a light families taught me a lot i joined and started from rank 1 and built my knowledge experience two become a high command but i didnt learn all this over night it took time i invested months into building my experience so that one day i may become leader .

My second reason i want two be leader of famlies is because I think I’m ready two be leader after putting in hours every day two build my knowledge and experience in ghetto rules and best ways two be the best leader there is i personally believe that a good leader is two listen two the people and get there opinion on when they want two do store robbery and gun store and the way the would like two do it .

Thirdly I want to make a friendly gang so everyone respects one a another because at the end of the day we are all a team and need to work together to make famlies the best gang. I will give people bonuses for coming events like Store robbery, Gun store Robbery. And make sure everyone has a great time. im dupty of a family called Bandidos and me and the owner are working on getting access level 4 .

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization?

I will improve roleplay by not doing all the same stuff other gangs going into ghetto and clap people if i got leader we will focus on turfs, store robberys, FZ raids. I will give everyone a fair opportunities and not them being left out
After being in all legal and illegal organisations I’ve learnt the main thing that let them down is there communication on the radio .
I think that there should be a training program two help people learn two negotiate if it there first time .

people should be given a rank that they earned not given because they know the high command also high rank will be given two people that are active and doing event all the time and also know all the rules I will personally be there for the interview for people two make sure that they know the rules .

there will be 2 group one will be a turfer group witch will have it own dupty second one will be graffity team witch will also have it own dupty this way there more than one dupty so we know where we have two work on some arears two help make sure the families is on top and help keep a high level of rp .

Warning system
1. Verbal
2. Depromoted two freeze
3. Fired from organisation

Last edited:

king alexander

Never mess with king
Player
1. Your name: shadman
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT +6
4. Average online per day: 6 to 8
5. Your Discord: king red fire#1583
6. Your Nickname: king alexander
7. Your ID: 57745

Additional information

1. Leader of families

(i- i want to be the leader of the families because i want to show the real gang culture to the people in the city and show how a real gang works and do there job.

(ii- i have good experience of legal and illegal organizations i know how to handle a situation perfectly.

(iii- i will show the city what is called a gang i will add as many people as i can to our gang and keep the gang active and always do the graffiti and all i will try my best to go to events with many gang members of our gang and show the power of families.

(iii- and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank.

(iv- i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf.

1. First thing that I believe is neccesary for good RP and succesful term is having good deputies who know the server rules and can deal with situations in my absense .
  2. Secondly , I want to increase the rate of Events like FZ and Store robberies in the city like old days which will create more rp for gang members and encourage more people to join families instead of other gangs.
  3. When it come to events, we need to make sure that what ever happens we will split the money made equally and fair! Even if people land up in prison.

Ranking system

15-Boss (leader)

14-Ak 47 (deputy)

13- Agent 47 (under deputy)

12- Event leaders

11- turfer

10- recruitment

9- Graffiti leaders

8- Graffiti team

7- gangster

6- thug

5- homies

4- villain

3- young thug

2- warning

1- Freeze

Matthew Ceryanci

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Akif
2. Your age: 23
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 8-10 hours
5. Your Discord: akif6926
6. Your Nickname: Matthew Fellas
7. Your ID: 95024

Additional information
1. Leader of Los Santos Families

There are several reasons why joining a gang appeals to me. Firstly, I am fortunate to have a strong network of friends who are actively engaged in the gang. This helps us to form a formidable team and, undoubtedly, excel in gang events and challenges.

Secondly, I am genuinely passionate about RolePlaying and thrive in competitive environments.

Lastly, my knowledge of the gang rules, coupled with my valuable experience being in gangs which make me a valuable leader to the gang. I am well-experienced within the gangs because I was deputy in Marabunta and Ballas which make me truly believe that I can effectively contribute to its success.

Firstly, my main priority is to do lots of role-based activities because I really care about the role part.

Secondly, I am thinking about hiring knowledgeable gang members that know and teach the rules to the new members if it's necessary. I will focus on roleplay situations.

Lastly, advice for improving the RolePlay level in Families could be learning other players to respect each other and teach them how to interact with other players in the game. Role playing is about interacting with other players, and you should respect other players' boundaries and decisions.

Ranking System

14) Boss

13) Deputy

12) Under Deputy

11) Event Leader

10) Turfer

9) Destroyer

8) Recruiter

7) Graffiti Leader

6) Shooter

5) Graffitist

4) Staff

3) Gangster

2) Young G

1) Suspended

Thomas Pluxury

Thomas Parker
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL -
Debarjun
2. Your age - 18
3. Time zone - GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day - 8hr weekday / 10hr weekend
5. Your Discord - substitutegamingz
6. Your Nickname - Thomas Parker
7. Your ID - 16306
Additional information
1. Leader of: Families

i. Making the Gang more active:

I am in the city for more than 1 year. But during last few months, I have not seen Families active in the game, so I want to make the Families active the one I was before by recruiting more active members who will know all the rules properly.

ii. Recruiting more experienced member:
I have seen that the members of the gang didn't know most of the important rules, as a result they makes some rule break which result to a warning for the gang, so I want to recruit members who are more experienced who will also help other new members to maintain all the city rules.

iii. Training the new members:
As I mentioned above that for some players that didn't know proper city rules the org get a warn, so I want to arrange a training session for the new comers who didn't know about rules, they can get a proper training before going for gang activity.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization:

i. There should be more strict rule of leaving the RP situations. Some of the gang members leave the RP when they got caught by officers. So this things should be stopped by making more strict rules.

ii. The second most important, I have seen that some high commands willingly or unwillingly hired family members, friends, people without any interview, or helped or hindered those with insufficient experience or even lack of education in reaching high ranks. So this will be stopped by me in Gang I will not allow anyone to hire any inexperienced people.

Soumil_Badmash

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL Soumil Garg
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day 6-10 Hours
5. Your Discord-soumilhabibi
6. Your Nickname Soumil Badmesh
7. Your ID 39732

Additional information

1. Leader of Families Gang ❤️

I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal and illegal orgs. As my carrier of crime is started through Families gang and was leader also in this gang which makes it quite special for me. Because of my first time becoming a leader, i focused on making it active in which i was successful, I made some previous mistakes and due to OOC reasons i had to disband it. I learned soo much from this gang, due to my previous experience in Jack Smith's term of bloods, i am now ready to lead the gang with all the power of blood gang and making it more active than any other gang.Most of the first time leaders did the mistake of choosing wrong deputies which becomes the reason of gang disband, i will not do it again, I will be giving deputy tag to only trusted members/friends.

My one of the main reasons is that the curators of this gang are very supportive and friendly, no offense to other curators. I will not let the curators down.

i am a socialized person as I have a lot of contacts of both legal and illegal sides. I can help my gang with high level turfers and i will bring renowned teams into our gang so that we can score 100% turf results and rock in ghetto.

before when i was leader, we did 4 FZs per day, i will try my best to maintain that legacy and i will manage to do at least 1 event every 2 hours to maintain and enhance the RP level and also to keep my members engaged.

We will make sure that the new member know every single rule which is important in events, we will try our best to avoid any type of rulebreak.

My most important thing being a leader we have to be calm and humble to our members and i will try to keep them happy by giving time to time rank ups and bonuses to make this term more memorable.

And at last Families was on top before. If I become It will be again on top for sure PEACE out ✌️

Last edited:
Top Bottom