Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

IMPORTANT Applications for the Families

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
4. Average online per day
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
Cameron
GMT
10-12 hours
Jake Choo|92216#2396
Jake
1. Leader of familes
2.I want to make familes the best gang in grand rp cause havoc. The ghetto is screaming for chaos in ghetto. I want to do hostage situation the proper way. I’ll make sure we are 100% turfs and 100% sprays. I’ll make familes the best gang possible because we will do turfs,sprays, store robbery’s, gun store robbery’s and etc. It my dream to be a leader of a gang because i know i got the skills to be a leader.
3. To improve roleplay I’ll make sure everyone knows the ghetto rules because if I invite them and don’t know rules that will be bad on me if I’m the leader. We will get USBs and turn of the electricity at the prison because I don’t see my gangs do
Ranking system
14. Godfather
13. Under deputy
12. Drug lord
11. Warlord
10. Kingpin
9. Turfers
8. Punisher
7. Recruiter
6. Enforcer
5. Graffitist
4. Spray team
3. Shooter
2. Gangster
1. Freeze

Cemre Archer

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT+3
4. Average online per day: 6 hrs - 10hrs
5. Your Discord: Luvacc#9999
6. Your Nickname: Cemrearcher Federal
7. Your ID: 91938
Additional information
1. Leader of... Families Gang
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
A. I want to be leader of this organization because i have so many free time to make store robberies, fz raids, go to the clands, hostage situations and attack turfs,

B. I have enough experince on this server and i know every rule of the gang, about events, about turfs and about leadership as many of my friends were a leader in the past

C. I always wanted to take leadership of The Families and try my best to make %100 turfs.

A. I will use more /try - /do - /me commands,

B. I will make many hostage situations and store robberies,

C. I will make the gang more disciplined and i wont tolerate the guys who are not related to make RP to improve the RP level.

Ranking System:

14- Godfather

13- OG

12- Under G

11- Punisher

10- Legend

9- Turfer

8- Grafiti Team

7- Staff

6- Clapper

5- Gangsta

4- Mafia

3- Rookie

2- Scouter

1- Freeze

bewakoof lol

Player
Player
Your name IRL = Abdus samad
2. Your age = 20
3. Time zone = GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day = 8-10 Hours
5. Your Discord = Sammm#9838
6. Your Nickname = zozo dior
7. Your ID = 70127

Additional information

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

= I have been in the city for a long time and I have experience of almost all legal or illegal organizations (leaving out a few) but illegals have always been my strength and priority I will try to give my best to run this gang. I think I have many great leadership skills and I can implement them as a leader.

=. I am now in high command of Vagos gang and I managed to gather experience i saw the both side legal and illegal I was also in the SAHP a few days ago and i know how to run events and turfs so from my opinion, I think I have enough experience to lead a gang.

= I can assess an individual's shooting, management, leadership, and communication skills. These abilities will ensure that the gang achieves the best possible outcome with minimal interference.

= For those who break the rules: I will make a strike system
1 Strike = Verbal warning
2 Strike = Demotion
3 strike = Kick or demote to rank 1

=People thing being in a gang is just kill people and rob people i will show people its not about kill people we will go as gang to events like FZ/CLAND/STORE ROBBERY/HOSTAGE SITUATION even the forgotten event like encashment. As thanks that my gang being active i will give them bonuses to motivate them to do more events.

=Its very important to stay neutral as leader and i saw many leaders they give his friends more things and not to people they all the time active in gang and deserves it

Andrew Sharma

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Harsh
3. Time zone: IST
4. Average online per day: 4hrs daily on weekends 6-8 hrs
5. Your Discord: Harry sharma#9661
6. Your Nickname: Andrew Sharma
7. Your ID: 96501
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families

- i want to be the leader of families cause i am really experienced in other orgs like Vagos i was an UD over there and how much i learn from there about gangs was something else i was really tried my best to gain knowledge about illegal in this city then i learn about gangs that how they works and what events they attend i also have a bit experience in LSPD i was an DHOD over there now i have gain enough experience from which i think i am able to be a leader of a organization as currently families have no leader so i think i will be fit in the place of a leader in families.

-throughout my rp life i have seen families being the best in the city most likely in the last term of "manas" where he manages families in an brilliant way. He was no doubted managed this org well although there were great leaders in the past and i will try my best to give if i be a leader by following there footsteps.

-I like this org really much as it has an great HQ and a storyline rivalry between the 2 gangs ballas and families i will try my best to compete with other organizations including legal as i was in legal it was also give an great advantage to the gang i will try my best to take the best members who know rules and really good in illegal.

-i want to make the negotiations as real as possible as i see a lot of times now admins comes between it so i will try to negotiate the best and also agree somewhere i think its unfair for legal side.

-i will make it active as i could by attending battleships/FZ raids/Clands/store & gun store robberies and planning it on daily basis and if i am not available so my deputies could handle it.

-i will use /try /me /do commands to engage in more realistic rp like using /me checks the cash after getting money from a hostage or taking it in my left pocket also breaks the bodycam and takes the radios of the officers and disconnects there PDA so they can't contact any more etc... i will try my best to make rp better in different ways.

Thanks For Reading
Regards ~Andrew Sharma

Kevin Wesker

Player
Player
Information
1. darsh
2. 17 years old
3. IST
4. 7-8 hours
5. L0RD F1RE #5139
6. Devil Kevin
7.ID 65823

Additional information
1. Leader of the Families
2. First reason,and most by me,most important one,since we all spend alot of time
in this city,is to make Families a nice place to be in. I want to make
it a place with a nice atmosphere,where players can enjoy to play.
I want to provide them with a hella lot of stuff. Daily events,often store robberies,
daily battleships so they can compete against others for the great reward.
I want to start doing things others were avoiding to. Since I am a big car lover,I want
to start doing illegal street races with them,and I know alot of gangs
are avoiding/skipping doing those,or simply don't like doing them.
To sumarize it,I just want to make it a headquarter where everyone
will want to return to. I want to show illegal players every
aspect of this kind of life,a life where you always need
to be in a move,but all for the great prize and huge fun!

Second reason,well,since first time I flew with my fellas into city number one
,we were part of alot of illegal happenings,doing all kind
of jobs with shady people. We have seen all sides of hell,but we were also able
to grab most out of it and never regretted doing any of it. I now think that I am able
to step on a higher ladder and start being a guy that pulls the strings. I think of myself
as a very respectful,positive and justiceful person to be able to lead an organization
like the gang. I want to make a different kind of The Families. Not the gang that always
punishes persons on their mistakes,without trying to explain them what they did wrong,but I want to
make a more positive approach to the people and always try to explain them if they performed bad,or made
stupid mistakes,and encourage them to get better instead of immediately firing them. Of course,
if there's no help at trying to show person what they did bad,and what the good ways should be,
only then I would punish them,but again,with explaining them precisely why they got punished.
So overall,a respectful environment with a big chance to become a better player,and a
better person.

Third reason, since this is a roleplay server,I want to give my best to make others,and of course,myself,
improve at doing roleplay at it's best! When it comes to a kidnapping,robbing,or any type of illegal activity,
I want to make it double more fun and exciting by taking a roleplay on another level.
I'd like to have a different kind of teams in the gang,for example,a team for robbing,
team for kidnapping,team for going on ghetto patrols and doing graffitis,team of
recruiters that are gonna get the best possible people in the gang,and of course,encourage new
citizens in this city that have high ambitions to join The Families and etcetera! By making teams for
each aspect of illegal life,I hope to achieve a better quality of spending time in the city. I will
make sure that every person that is in this country hear about The Families,and to wish to join us!
Just for note,I have a strong back-up that would always help me with leading the gang,veteran
players that experienced each corner of this city,veterans that were in a high positions in other
illegal organisations.

I will point out my thoughts about how to achieve a better roleplay level in organization,
and in this city overall.
First of all,I would set a certain requirement to be able to join our
organization. First is a bare minimum of 10 years being in this city.
If a person is atleast 10 years in the city,they should know most of the rules,and
most important basics in how they should perform in different kind of situations,and
how to correctly approach RP.
Second thing that I would add is a quizz. A quizz that every person that wants to join,needs to pass.
A quizz of most of the important ghettoo,green zone and general rules! Only if they pass it,
they would be allowed to join. By this,we avoid getting into situations where we could
get a warning from the curators. And also,we avoid having a stressful sitatuions,and of course,
avoid having a bad time spent playing on this server.
The thing that would help too,is that I would encourage every person in the gang,ingame or via
discord,to always ask if they sometimes are not sure of something,or don't know the right
way to perform a certain action. I would always make sure,before each event,to describe
what everyone should do in that event,and what is allowed/forbidden! Since I said I would like
to have teams for each aspect of illegal life,I would do trainings with them once in a while.. For example,
training how we/they should do robbing. Training how they should act and perform in a ghetto,in the city,
and in the outskirts of the city. Couple of times peer week,I would also do arena training with
the capture/turf team,to improve our combat abilities,so we can show everybody who The Families
truly are!

Itachi Black

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Xavier Black
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours (only for the organisation)
5. Your Discord: Xavier Black#7565
6. Your Nickname: Xavier Black
7. Your ID: 100853
Additional information
1. Leader of...Families.

- I want to be a apart of this beautiful organisation i was in Families, Bloods and Vagos and i was in Leo's also. I have a clear vision of making Families the best Gang organisation. Hence, want to build a great bonding between players.

- I want to be the Leader of this specific organsisation because i had many friends and Families is a Gang which creates Bonds with its glory. It isn't a gang it is considered as a Family.

- Had some good past experience of Families and actually loved it. Having to say of it. It was quite an good expeience. If i get a chance to be the leader, would take this beautiful organisation towards the next step.

- As of one more reason Families are the activiest gang in the entire city. Which takes part in all the situations,

- To maintain a high level of RP we need to be proffessional with all the ethics and etiqutte's.

- Would restructoriese Families and make a new beggining. Which would come out even stronger. Which other leaders couldn't do. I had been in LEO organisation also and would love to use even a criminal and a police mind in situations.

- Mainly there should be a Realistic Ranking System as of everyone complains. Taking into consideration of Realism
Would choose quality over quantity 12 ranks are enough.
12. Leader
11. Deputy Leader
10. Under Deputy
09. Turfer
08. Graffitist
07. Clapper
06. Gangster
05. Mafia
04. Scouter
03. Rookie
02. Vagos
01. Freeze.

Best Regards Xavier Black

Unofficial Experiences:

Ex Bloods Turfer
Ex Families Graffist
Ex Vagos Event Leader

Official Experiences:

Ex SAHP Chief of Detectives
Ex Deputy Chief of HR
Ex LSPD Commander

Meki Dmo

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Aderian
3. Time zone: GMT+10
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord: SAUPOL#0001
6.Your Nickname: Meki Dmo
7.Your ID: 2003
Additional information
1. Leader of... Famillies
2. ⤵

➥I have been in Famillies before and have had high rank and have peoples trust but left because of the old leader.

➥make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

➥I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

➥I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.⤵
I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new/old players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp,ghetto and the events and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.

Ranks :
15. Leader

14. Deputy

13. God Father

12. Event Leader

11. Turfer

10. Warlord

09. Graffiti Team

08. Shooter

07. Mafia

06. Pusnisher

05. Clapper

04. Hustle

03. Gangstar

02. Rookie

01. Freeze

Last edited:

Player
Player
1.Your name IRL: Aderian
3. Time zone: AES
4. Average online per day: 12 hours
5. Your Discord: SAUPOL#0001
6.Your Nickname: Meki Dmo
7.Your ID: 2003
Additional information
1. Leader of... Famillies
2. ⤵

➥I have been in Famillies before and have had high rank and have peoples trust but left because of the old leader.

➥make people understand the rules if they are new or old players.

➥I have also taken the gang threw events and kept people in line. but being fare to the people in the gang like handing pay outs and only
putting the gang money in equipment we are needing.

➥I will always be on to support and help with the gang in any way it is needed.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.⤵
I will be giving advice to people people that are in the gang or coming in and speak to every/most player in the gang to see if they have understanding. To the new/old players that will come across i will ask them if they know the rules of rp,ghetto and the events and if they don't i will tell them all the rules so they have no excuses if they do not comply with the rules.
one of the best players ive seen in the server

Scorpion Yash

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE 127.0.0.1
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Information
1. Your name IRL: Yash Pathak
3. Time zone: IST +5:30
4. Average online per day: 8 hour
5. Your Discord: Gamer Yash#0007
6. Your Nickname: Scorpion Yash
7. Your ID: 82607

ADDITIONAL
1. Leader of : The Families

2. Why do u want to be leader?

=> i) I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warnings or strikes. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery , gun store robbery and many more gang activities and events.

ii) I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the situations and events properly and also i am good at leading.

iii. I will hire the best and active gang members and the best turfers so that gang will never get dead or inactive and will do more and more Graffitis and ghetto claps in order to make our gang on top.

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i) I will be dividing Gang system with different ranks for clands, robberies and graffitis, So that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii) We will always check and keep paint balloon, Guns and ammunition in Armory and warehouse So, that no one will be without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid.

iii) I will choose and make active deputy that will be having previous or great experience in gangs or illegal orgs and also capable to manage the gang with the events and robberies in my absence.

iv) After every events , successful store robberies or gun store robberies , the bonus will be allotted to every single member who attended the particular event in order to keep the gang active and every member happy.

v) To keep the graffiti and territory capture active , i will be allotting separate bonus for it so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang till the end.

vi) To make the gang professional, i will give the ranks to the members according to their experience and skills so that everyone will get satisfy with their ranks and do their works properly.

RANK SYSTEM -

15- Boss

14- Deputy

13- God Father

12- Event Leader

11- Turfers

10- Narcos

9- Clappers

8- Graffitist

7- Enforcer

6- Shooters

5- Mafia

4- OG Familie

3- Homie

2- Young Fam

1- FREEZE

I am capable to manage the gang without breaking any rules or getting any warnings and strikes.

anonymous-hair-dance.gif

Krish Federal

Your Evil Nightmare
Player
Congratulations to the following players who have been selected for Families interviews at 13:00 server time on 14th May 2023.

Cemrearcher Federal - Luvacc#9999 -91938
Ashley Pluxury - INTRO GAMER#9785 - 93571
Rocky Xpro - RockyRakesh#0248 - 60298
Andrew Sharma - Harry sharma#9661 - 96501

The application for The Families Leader are now closed.

Punar Badmash

Ex-Marabunta Leader
Player
Your name IRL : Punarveer
2. Your age: 15
3. Time zone:GMT+5:30 Indian Time
4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours
5. Your Discord: Punar0p#2132
6. Your Nickname: Punar Badmash
7. Your ID: 46029
Additional information

1. Leader Of Familes Street Gang

1.i want to be the leader of Familes Street Gang i am in the city for like 1 or more year i have worked in both legal and ilegal orgs i have been hc in sahp and FiB and about ilegal i am current under deputy of families and ex Ballas Deputy and once in Bloods also i have seen this gang doing very good in city one but in city 2 it is not powerful as city 1 like i dont seen that bloods complete his term in city

2 it got disbanded in 15 to 20 days maximum and iand i have thought that if i could get a opprtunity to be the leader of Ballas i can handle this gang properly and i will try Familes will complete his term this time

3. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

4. i will tell people that gang do not do only robing store and all there are also many more events like FZ raid and give them regular bonus for doing events i have seen in many gang leaders didnt give bonus who is doing hardwork for the gang and my main focus will be 100% turf

3.and i will help each and every people who is new in city dont get fired for any stupid reason i will tell them all the rules i will give them more chances that the other higher rank

1. i will make sure all get there deserving rank. I will give high command only to trusted people

2. i will stay on my words and make sure nobody get kicked for no reason or any stupid reason

3. and i will make strike system like

—>1 strike - 1 warning

—>2 strikes - Demotion

—>3 strikes - Fired/blacklisted

4. the main problem in the gangs is that people are very toxic they start abusing anyone without any reason or for any strict reason and i will make a special section in Families email for toxic people if anyone post there any proof about that a strict action will be take against him/her

Regards
Punar Badmash (note i want a last chance to be a leader and improve my past mistake)

Rocky Rakesh

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL : Rakesh.N

2. Your age : 19

3. Time zone : GMT +5:30

4. Average online per day : 8-10 hours

5. Your Discord : RockyRakesh#0248

6. Your Nickname : Rocky Xpro

7. Your ID : 60298

Additional information
1. Leader of
Families
  • My primary motivation for wanting to lead Families as a gang is that I want to advance in my involvement with gangs. I have always been seen around gang events as they are thoroughly enjoying and allow me to spend more time playing grand because my in-game calendar is always filled, I am frequently spotted at gang activities. But this time, I want to take control of the narrative. When I first began playing Grand, I was a rank 1 in Families and worked my way up to Rank 11/12 from scratch playing almost every single gang event every single day it filled me with intimacy and excitement, and I believe becoming a leader might fuel my passion to play even more. In my gaming experience I have been a leader for so many years, but I want to transfer my skills to a new project. I believe my leadership style would be affective , I am skilled at inspiring others to engage in activity. I'm also very tough; if someone breaks a big rule, I would exclude them from the gang immediately; minor rule violations result in strikes or downgrades. It works because people won't breach the rules as much if they perceive the leader to be strict. I’m also a very patient person and I have a lot of time for people I am not one to be ignorant.

3. Your advices for improving Roleplay level in organization:
    • High standards for hiring, only accepting those who are familiar with all the city's regulations, while rejecting and guiding inexperienced candidates to the relevant rule sets for a second opportunity if they demonstrate commitment and conviction.
    • Each participant will be encouraged to continue their dedicated hard work for various gang activities such as leading events, doing graffiti, gang turfs, robberies in the ghetto, and hostage situations by the assignment of selective and structured teams with the issuance of the appropriate rewards for each member.
    • Preference for resolving IC problems in role-playing settings, such as conferences with gang leaders, law enforcement officials, and even civilian groups.

Alan Zelensky

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
1. Your name IRL: Avi
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-6 Hours
5. Your Discord: INTRO GAMER#9785
6. Your Nickname: Alan Zelensky
7. Your ID: 93571
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Ans - Families
Ans - 1. I have been experiencing things as a LEO as well as Gang member and I have been in vagos at the start of my rp life. I know how to manage people and things to make an organization work efficiently whether it's legal or illegal. I've got enough experiences being HC in both spheres of influence. I have been gaining this all experience from 4 months and developed leadership skills also in the meantime.
2. During my 3 terms in LSPD as HC, I saw many legal things and the way they work and illegal things too. Then, I became families underdeputy under Manas' Term and bloods underdeputy under Naf Enzo's term. After that currently, I am holding the position of Brigadier General in NG. So, I think that my these 2 experiences will help me a lot to become the leader of families.
3. Personally I want to increase the crime rate of los santos as much as I can and want to make sure that the Families always complete their tasks which they committed. I want to implement my skills developed so far in the leadership of Families. I want to make this gang more active as it is the prominent gang among others and it needs a leader who can show that.

My experiences:

Brigadier General of NG

Bloods Underdeputy

Families Underdeputy

GOV Senator Candidate of DOR

LSPD HOD of IA

Vagos Clapper

Ans - (i) I will focus on graffiti as well as global because turf is natural in most of the gangs and like everyone I will focus also. I will be doing every gang activity possible at every time by getting hour HCs and gang members from different time zones to make the gang active 24x7 and ready to face any situation.
(ii) I will try to capture territories as much as I can to expand the Families as being a leader and I will recruit the best experienced people as turfer. I will make sure that our HCs are doing illegal things while following our email's rules and regulations.
(iii) I will implement my ranking system and strike system in a very efficient manner such that everyone who commits something wrong will get a lesson and with my ranking system, everyone can understand the actual importance of specific ranks (e.g. HCs ranks).

Ranking system:-
15) Boss (Leader)
14) Underboss (Deputy)
13) Turfer (Under Deputy)
12) OG (Event Leader)
11) Godfather
---High Commands---
10) Destroyer
9) Punisher
8) Warlord
7) Graffiti Leader
6) Villain
5) Clapper
4) Graffiti Members
3) Shooter
2) Newbie
1) Freeze

Strike system:-
Strike1 - Verbal
Strike 2 - Demotion
Strike 3 - Blacklist/Fire

I'll be highly obliged if my application gets selected for interview.

Thanking You All
Yours Faithfully
Alan Zelensky

Last edited:
M

Manas Badmash

Information

1. Your name IRL: Manas Satya

3. Time zone: IST

4. Average online per day: 8 hour

5. Your Discord: Manas#6969

6. Your Nickname: Manas Badmash

7. Your ID: 3318

ADDITIONAL

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do u want to be leader?

i. I want to be leader as i think that I can easily manage the gang events and end the term without having any warning. I will regularly do FZ raid, 24/7 Store robbery and gun store robbery.

ii. I have a good experience in both legal and illegal organization and know how to manage the things and in illegal activities how to help to escape everyone and make higher profits every hour

iii. I will be hiring recruiters, turfers and defenders for different purposes the recruiters will be recruiting more and more turfers and defenders so that gang never get dead and will do more and more Graffiti with help of defenders and Turfer

3. ADVICES FOR IMPROVING ROLE PLAY

i. I will be diving Gang system with different ranks for Graffiti, robberies and raids So, that we can manage to run the gang easily and on a very large and active base with members.

ii. We will be keeping paint balloon, Guns and ammunation in Armory and warehouse So, that no one is without weapon in any type of Robbery or Raid
we can easily manage to allot weapons and increase the warehouse.

iii. Will be Keeping active deputy that are previous leaders or have a great experience in gangs and know well how to manage the gangs

iv. After every event the bonus will be alloted to keep the gang active and raise everyone with gang

v. To keep the graffiti and territory capture active and as well as the bonus collection i will be alloting seperate bonus for it every hour so that all members get active and everyone get a good profit and remains in gang for a long

My Goals :-
i. 100% Spray
ii. 100% Turf
iii. 40+ FZ
iv. 25+ Store Robberies

RANK SYSTEM -

14-Villain

13-God Father

12-OG

11-Event Leader

10-Turfer

9-Druglord

8-Warlord

7-Hustler

6-Clapped

5-Enforcer

4-Graffiti

3-Young G

2-New Families

1- FREEZE

I can Manage the gang easily due to my previous experiences

Ethan Pluxury

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL- Umar Sadique
2. Your age- 17
3. Time zone- GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day- 6 to 7 hrs
5. Your Discord- Robin Federal#0889
6. Your Nickname- Robin Federal
7. Your ID- 86942

1. Leader of Families Gang

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation).

*I've been playing the server for a while now and really want to be a leader. I've been in a few organizations over my period of playing and I feel this makes me a strong leader for this position. I have been in a few gangs now for extended periods of time. My knowledge of the rules helps me to be able to be successful over the 30 days of being a leader and maybe even take another term.

*Being in /Bloods/Marabunta/Ballas/Vagos/Families/FIB/LSPD has taught me a lot about leading an Organization in the server and that has given me a lot of confidence to achieve any goals. I know many people would like to join me and help me on this journey.

*By taking the Families Gang, I want to communicate with people I don't know in the game, share what I learned with them, and make our valuable time fun by doing Store robbery and similar events in the game.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

* Doing Robbery and Hostage situations.

*I will focus on training and helping my members to improve so they will also have fun in the city especially the rules of events and also turfing and graffiti.

*I will prepare some rules like not to be abusive and many more(I have all noted and I don't want to provide here) that will follow the state rules and make the RP of the gang better than before

*I will try to give out prizes/bonuses to the members who will do good in the events and also to the members who give us time to improve

Love This Server ❤️

Loki Verlice

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT
8-10 hours
Jess Brown
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Cameron
GMT
8-10 hours
Jess Brown|92216#2396
Cammy
1. Leader of Familes
2. I want to be leader of familes because I think I can manage the gang because I was in familes not long ago I helped familes a lot with events and etc
I have good experience in legal and illegal organisations and know how to manage the the gangs because I’ve been in every gang I was HC In every gang.
I will be hiring turfers and etc I’ll be hiring some people to do graffiti but other people can do graffti to so everyone has some thing to do then everyone isn’t bored.
3. Doing daily store robbery’s and hostage situations. I’ll do training to help them improve they skills especially events. I’ll make some rules like not to be rude to anyone and many more. I will give out bonuses to them who come to events and etc. My goals as a leader are 100% graffti 100% turfs
Strike system
1. Warning
2. Demotion
3. Fired from the organisation
Rank System
15 Boss
14. Under deputy
13. OG
12. Turfer
11. Godfather
— high commands —
10. Drug lord
9. Punisher
8. Warlord .
7. Graffist
6. Clapped
5. Enforcer
4. Og familes
3. Homie
2. Rookie
1. Freeze
Ex FIB, Ex GOV, Ex Lspd, Ex NG, Ex ballas, Ex familes, Ex bunta, Ex Vagos

Fission 𝕱𝖑𝖝

Player
Player
1. Your name IRL -Smit Shinde
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - +5:30
4. Average online per day - 5 -7. Sometimes 7-9
5. Your Discord - Smit#5761
6. Your Nickname - Liza Bolo
7. Your ID - 31600
Additional information
1. Leader of: Families
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation):

All the time in the Grand RP city I remember myself in a gang. I play in Grand RP over 1 year and over the time I acquired very high RP skills and good knowledge
in rules, events & etc. I have experience how to lead a gang, I was many times HC.
I thought to myself its my time for me to become a leader with my experience and I'm ready for this challenge.
From my experience a lot of times there is no competition between gangs because some of the leaders are lazy and do the minimum they must do and i want to change it.
I'm sure and believe that with my experience the gang will succeed and go far, and for a successful gang need a leader with high motivation and i believe i have it and I am best suited to lead the Families.

My Goals:
I have several goals that I want to achieve:
* Rule Brakes - i will choose the right people to be HC and they will make sure that anyone who want to join to vagos knows the rules.
I will make sure everyone joining to Families discord and I will create logs for anyone who joined to see the activity.
* Events - I strive for maximum activity:
- I really hope we will achieve 100% gang turfs, I have a good team of shooters who will do their best.
- 24/7 Grafitti MAX profit.
- Gunstore/store robbery at least one a day
- FZ raids
- Ghetto Fights when there are no events
* Gangs rivalry - i will make sure that will be balance between my gang to another gangs in terms of the number of people inside the org
* Bonuses - I will give bonouses to my high commands team, and bonuses for every rank up of Families member. I will give bonuses also if our gang manage to win
gun store/store/vehicle theft.
* Rank system - I will create 14 ranks in my gang to see the hard work everyone does, for each rank there will be requirements to reach a certain number of events.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization:
- I will make sure i have members and HC from different timezones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Families will be on top.
- Keeping the state rules, i will make sure everyone in the gang know the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
- I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
- I will make sure there is respect between the gang members, no toxicity, only friendship and teamwork

James mackellar

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL
2. Your age
3. Time zone
5. Your Discord
6. Your Nickname
7. Your ID
Additional information
1. Leader of...
Nathan
GMT
kate brown (92180)#2740
Nathan

Leader of families
I want two become the leader of families it been my dream ever since I arrived at the state of los santo I’ve been in all gangs and built my way up the ranking so finally I think I’m ready two become a leader .

I want two be the leader of families it was the first gang I joined when I came two the state and I made a lot of friends and enemies along the way I started of a level one and my hard work day in day out I made it two hc .

Everyone will be given training two help build the rp situations we will do one store robbery and one gun store robbery at least a day everyone that attended any event will be give a bonus and if people show up two more than 5 event a day they will become hc in know time .

Strike system
Verbal
Demotion
Fired from the organisation

Ranking system

1 freeze
2 bottom g
3 rookie
4 og families
5 clappers
6 warlock
7 graffist
8 war lord
9 punisher
10 drug lord
High command rank
11 godfather
12 turfer
13 og
14 deputy devil
15 devil

My goals for families are
1 100% graffiti
2 85% turfs
3 75 % fz raids
4 65 % store and gun store robbery

Mafia Akib

Player
Player
Information :

1. Arman Raza
2. 17
3. (GMT+5:30)
4. 5-6 hours
5. Akib Sheikh#8177
6. Mafia Akib
7. 21707

Additional information :

1. Leader of The Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I want to successfully bring this gang to the top as much as i can manage this gang, lead the gang, establish the order of the gang as well as possible with my friends and my environment, I've been a deputy in the en1 and en3 ranks for a very long time, I think it's time to lead the gang

- I aim to keep the gang in very good condition at events and on the lawn, in short I aim to do the best a gang can do and I will show you all my hard work for the best gang

- Total at en1 and en3 for a very long time I was a deputy 6 times, I got as much experience as possible, I have been playing in this project for a total of 1.5 years, at least and my gang members at both en1 and en3 turf team would follow me, I always wanted to have a respectful sincere gang

- I have always wanted to have a respectful gang, I wanted to have members who can do well of the gang spirit, listen to the high command chain, respect their wishes and work for the gang, speaking in a frame of respect to the higher ranks.

- I want to fill The Families gang with members who know how to speak respectfully and honestly in the best way and who know the server rules very well and keep up with the gang rules.

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization;

- I've been on this server for a long time and witnessed a lot of rp situations, I had a lot of fun in each one, I learned new things, I learned the rules better, I mean this gang is also a hostage situation, store robbery, vehicle theft, in ghetto is to kill other gang members and dominate the ghetto and rob them or like taking them hostage

- I will contribute to roleplay on this server by doing many similar events and I am sure that I will manage and do all of them well, whether it is roleplay or in gang issues.

hassan knight

Player
Player
1:Name IRL: Hassan

2: Your Age: 16

3:Time Zone: GMT +5

4. Average online per day: 6 to 7 hours

5. Your Discord: Hassan Knight#5006

6. Your Nickname: Hassan Thugs

7. Your ID: 89866

---Additional Information---

1. Leader of...FAMILIES

2: The first reason iam playing Grand RP for long time and well exprianced and many times High Command in gangs and i know i have enough expriance to be an leader and i will help new guys in gang our gang will become number one gang in los sontos i will make fair ranking system i will try to do 100% Turfs.

2:I will try to make families Best gang in city i will try to do events on daily bases many people join our gang after watching the criminal activicitys in city i will try to join every event as a leader and will make bonus system for every one in every event.

2:I will add different people for different purpose like recruiters , Turfers and people who will do grffiti. Families will be stongest gang in city.

1: Try to do as much event as you can.

2: Dont be toxic with anyone in gang.

3: Make Role Play Friendly.

4: Try to give bonus after evert event

5: Dont Dishert anyone in your gang.

4. My goals for Families:
catch-me-outside-uk-drill.gif

1)Increase rate of crime in the city
2)Respect every gang member
3)100% Spray
4)100% Turf
5) win every event that is possible